Assassins MC Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben glanced toward Susan and saw the anger in her eyes. Susan was not happy. I never saw her this upset. Even when we were younger and did the stupid things kids do to get into trouble, she never lost her temper. Right now, I believe she could kill Ben if he tried something. He had hurt her daughter, and son or not, he was lucky he was still breathing. He looked scared and decided not to push the issue any further.

Penny continued, still having difficulty talking. "I did what you wanted, and you left me for Ben to abuse. I know I must be obedient, and I will, but I won't do it for Ben any longer. I talked with Beth, Julie, and Nicole, and they told me how Rich treats them. He does it with respect. He still demands obedience, but he doesn't beat them to get it. I want that. I want to be given to Rich!"

I'm sure I looked stunned. I started getting lightheaded. I had three women I was responsible for, and now Penny wanted to make it four. I was still finding my feet in the Assassins. How many club members had four women? I would have four less than two weeks in.

This was crazy. What would the other women think? I didn't like the way the Assassins treated women, and now I would have to watch another woman I cared about being treated that way. This wasn't about me though, this was about Penny. They gave the other three women to me. Penny wanted to be with me. Did that make a difference? It felt different. But what would that mean from now on?

The thoughts kept coming, the doubts multiplied, and as I stood there, I felt like I was going to faint.

"Penny, Rich already has three women, and he just joined the club." Roger replied, "I don't think it's a good idea we put any more on him this fast."

Penny wasn't having it. "I'm not staying here. I will leave with Rich. If you bring me back, I'll just leave again. I do not want to see Ben, and I do not want to see you! I love you Daddy, but you put me in that position, and right now, I can't forgive you for that."

Roger just put his head down. Penny was standing on her own now, but still had her arm around me. That was a good thing because it was helping me stand up. Another woman, what the hell. Did I like Penny? Yes, I had to admit, but four women? I wasn't sure about that.

This was getting ridiculous, and it was sounding like someone wrote this as a story on some erotic fiction website. What would they think of this in the comments? No doubt that I did nothing to deserve three women, and adding a fourth would be unrealistic if it wasn't so already. They would think I had a magic dick or something for these women to love me. I was only in this position because of my father, not anything I did. Did I deserve it? Certainly not, but I was determined to grow into it. I would not let the women, myself, or my father's memory down.

"Roger, let her have it." Susan cut in, "She's been through enough, and to be honest, I don't think you'll find a better guardian than Rich. She already likes the boy, which will make it easier to adjust. She's 18, we'll put her through training early as we did for Julie. We've done everything we can do. She's decided, so if it's ok with Rich, I think we should honor it."

"Susan, four women?" Roger asked, "The three women are only with him because John wanted to honor his father. How can he possibly take care of our daughter and three other women and keep them straight for the club?"

Susan spoke up, looking annoyed and shaking her head. "Roger, sometimes I think that the men have gotten so used to being in charge of the women that you believe we're brainless, idiotic sex machines. You and your other club brothers have forgotten that we are intelligent and know what we're doing. Most of us accept this life because it's what we want, which means we have a vested interest in making everything work. Is it perfect? No, but what life is? Women who have a normal life don't have the benefits we have, and that comes from the money the club makes, the money we help you make."

"Rich is new, and he's leaning his way." Susan continued, "It will take some time until he's fully on his feet, but I have confidence he will get there. If he had all young women I would have my doubts. However, do you believe Beth will stand by and let Rich go down the wrong road? He has two women in Nicole and Beth that will help him as he matures in his role as a club member and guardian. Penny knows what's expected of her and Rich. She was raised with it, and she will also be able to provide counsel if he needs it. Smart women surround him and has more support than most of the club members I've seen."

"The club rarely allows a woman to choose her guardian, but in this case, Penny has made clear who she wants." Susan informed Roger. "You as her father can decide to honor this because John will listen to you; you have a lot of sway in club matters. She will be happy with Rich, and I'm sure the support she will receive from the other women will only help her. She's never had a sister, and she would get three. This is good for her, and as her mother I strongly recommend you let this happen."

Roger paused for a minute to think, looking at Susan, me, then Penny. He folded his hands on his desk and spoke to me. "Rich, I know it's a lot to ask, but you've heard Penny, and you heard Susan. What do you think?"

What was I going to say? I couldn't say no. I just couldn't stand seeing the look on Penny's face if I rejected her now. I flashed back to yesterday when she thought I abandoned her by agreeing with Ben to help him abuse her; that devastated me then, and it would devastate me more today. There was no way I would leave her here with him. That boy needed some help. I wasn't worried about Susan with Ben, not after what I just saw. I had so many doubts, but my concern for Penny outweighed all of them. Here we go.

I looked at Penny and smiled. "Of course, Roger. One of the first things you told me was you hoped I would take care of Penny and Susan if something happened and I told you I would; I'm not backing down from that. I will take care of Penny and provide her with everything she needs."

I turned and looked at Penny. I had to make her realize she would have to follow the same rules as the other women. From what I knew about her abuse from Ben, it would be an improvement, but I still had to say it. I tried to make it sound good for Roger so he would know I was following the club's ways.

"Penny, this is still a life of obedience." I informed her, trying to sound as official as I could. "You will follow the rules set for the other women. There is no special treatment. There will be discipline when needed, but it will never be malicious. It will require you to be there for me when I desire. Do you understand what that means?"

Penny looking a little annoyed herself that I would need to say this. She even had the same look as her mother. I could also tell by the inflection in her voice that she didn't appreciate being told something she already knew. I didn't blame her. Penny answered, "Yes, Rich. I understand I will have to please you sexually and be obedient. That's what a woman is supposed to do. That is the way I was raised. I will follow your instructions and always do what you tell me. I'm not looking for special treatment, just for equal treatment."

Oh yeah, Penny was headstrong. She was also very intelligent, more than I was for sure. I knew Susan was right; I now had four women that would keep me straight. Julie was ready to follow anything I said, but I was sure she would stand up and tell me if I was being stupid. I still didn't fully understand how a person could be strong, and still put themselves into a position of subservience and be happy. However, when I matured, I learned they did so because it was what they wanted. In that type of relationship, between a dominant and submissive, it's the submissive person who allows the control. Currently, the club demanded it, but I would echo this lesson back throughout my life, and it was a lifestyle I would learn intimately.

"Then we have our answer," Roger announced, "Penny, it's not how I envisioned you leaving the house. I had hoped you would find a club member you loved and build a life with, and I guess I got my wish. I love you, sweetheart, and I only want you to be happy. If this is what you want, and it appears you do, then you have my blessing. I'm sorry for how things turned out, and if I could go back, I would do it differently. I never meant for you to get hurt. I will put together the paperwork to have you transferred to Rich's guardianship. He is your owner now and you will answer to him. I no longer have a say in your life."

The club was formal in women being assigned to guardians. Finding someone you want to build a life with was reduced to a formal affair, a proclamation followed by the paperwork. In striving to become more efficient, the club had stripped away much of what makes us all human, leaving it cold, unfeeling, and losing its soul along the way.

Roger continued and looked at me. "Rich, you are now responsible for my daughter. I will expect you to take care of her, but I also expect you to keep her straight, to ensure she remains loyal to both you and the club. Thank you again for taking care of her today and thank you for wanting to take care of her from now on."

Is that how he felt or was that the club talking through him. 'Remain loyal to me and the club' replaced what every other father would say; make my daughter happy. That never entered the club's equation in their quest for efficiency. He didn't have to worry. I had every intention to provide for each woman, care for them, and protect them, but above all else, I would make them happy. I didn't know how I would do that exactly within the club's rules, but it was something I would work toward.

Roger stood up and came around the desk. Both he and Susan hugged Penny. She gave her dad a quick hug, still mad at the position he put her in, and she gave her mother a big hug. Susan started tearing up and told Penny she loved her. Penny returned the love and teared up herself. I stepped back and let mother and daughter have this moment.

I looked at Ben and he just sat there with his head hung, not wanting to even be in the same room with everyone. I felt sorry for him; not for having his ass kicked or his parents pissed at him. I felt sorry for him because he didn't realize the way he thought and what he did was wrong. I didn't see him changing, and I'm sorry to say I was right.

After Penny and Susan pulled themselves together, I walked Penny back out to the living room where the women were waiting. When we came out, they all stood up.

"Julie, Nicole, Beth, I want you to meet the newest addition to our family; Penny will live with us now, and I will be her guardian from this day forward." I informed them, "Penny, go say hi to your new family."

Penny stepped forward, and the women immediately surrounded her. They all gave her a big hug and held it; They held penny in the middle of the three ladies. I stayed back and just watched them hug, then welcomed Penny to our family. It was at this point I realized Penny was still naked. In all the confusion, I never noticed. I instructed Nicole and Beth to go help Penny get dressed and grab her things. She would come home with us tonight. I asked Julie to stay back and talked to her.

"Julie, how do you feel about this?" I asked.

"Why are you asking me, Rich? You didn't ask my mother or Beth?" Julie replied.

"Beth and Nicole are both older than we are, Penny is our age." I explained, "I don't want you to feel you have competition. You're my girlfriend, but Penny likes me also; she and her mother confirmed it. I don't want you to feel jealous. I also like Penny, and I have for many years."

"Rich, as long as you continue to treat me like you do now, I don't care if you bring in another 10 women." Julie informed me. "I told you, I love you, you can control me and I'll be obedient. All I ask is your attention and love, but I don't mind sharing it. In fact, why don't you move Penny into the bedroom with us? I think she needs that right now, to feel close to you, to us, to feel that security that I feel when I lay next to you. And besides, more family is always better."

"That's very understanding of you, Julie." I answered, "I love you more now than I ever have, and it has a lot to do with how big your heart is. Now, moving into our room has nothing to do with you finding her hot, does it? You two were getting along great last I saw you together."

"When Penny and I started talking, I felt I had an immediate best friend." Julie admitted, "I can't explain it, but it was like we've known each other for years. We were finishing each other's sentences, just meshing up perfectly. I find her hot, there's no denying that. It will only make our morning and evening sessions that much better, and I'm looking forward to it. I think she likes me too in that way, but I'm not completely sure. I can't wait to find out."

That sounded good to me. Julie found a best friend, and that will only help her and Penny in their new lives in the future. We collected the other three women, and all said our goodbyes to Susan and Roger. Before I left, I told Ben I hoped we could get past this, but he just sat there, not saying a word. Only time will tell if he could recover from this fall. Susan sent us home with some Turkey and lots of other food. We drove home, with Julie beside me, and Beth and Nicole hugging Penny in the back seat.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
JohnD46JohnD46over 2 years ago

I like the way that you dealt with Penny and Ben. You showed the true side of a dominant. For an hour or a lifetime, a submissive gives control to a dominant. The Dom must remember that what is given can be taken away.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Poor Rich, a whirlwind of jealousy and hatred is coming his way. Julie and Penny will fall in love and soon enough Rich will become the third wheel in a relationship that just puts up with him.

There will be reactions and Julie will be scorned and get her nose out of joint, not comprehending why Rich is upset. Then Ben will add his anger to the mix.

Explosive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
grrrrr

sorry, I see that I posted my comment under the wrong chapter, it was meant for this one (if you can delete it from under the previous chapter, that would be great, it mus be confusing there)

by Anonymous

01/07/21

WTF, that escalated quickly! I understand that Ben is pretty much a caricature figure at this point, because some of his moves just seem beyond reason, however, the fact that such a person comes out of being raised in such an environment speaks volumes about what this kind of rampant misogyny does to human beings. But Ben is just a caricature, while the same rampant misogyny is present in all of them - how can they treat their wives, sisters, daughters, mothers like that???????? I think that's one of the key things that keeps bothering me in this story and makes it less believable - from the evolutionary biology perspective, it is instinctual to human beings to give preferential treatment to their kin, even criminal mafioso characters often love and respect their mothers, dote on their daughters, try to please their wives, however, these jerks across the board act like the female members of their families are just like all the other slaves to be abused by any and all. It was laughable when Rich pondered how John can treat his wife with respect and the other women without, because he is not really treating his wife with respect, he is denigrating her by parading a rotation of other women in front of her and having sex with them. It got even more ridiculous that Roger is fine with getting his wife and daughter naked and servicing Rich, but since he didn't even notice how bad his son has gotten speaks volumes about his own calousness and numbness to the absurdity of such behaviour. The fact that Roger just gave Penny to Ben to "discipline" just because he was born male and she was born female is ridiculous, he's an idiot for raising a son who things he's entitled to abusing his sister and apparently his mother, and if Roger doesn't get a crisis of conscience after seeing his son charging at the mother, then he really is a hopeless clueless jerk and needs to be taught a serious lesson, yet all he does is just transfer Penny like a thing to someone else... And Susan is truly a coldhearted whore if she has allowed things to get to this point with her children and hasn't acknowledged the evils of this lifestyle and still thinks it is justifiable and worth it... Man, what a good writer you are to get a reader so worked up :D. I just hope a reckoning is coming for them all...

AssassinWolfAssassinWolfover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments folks. I really appreciate it. To answer a few questions:

This is a novel. I have the plot written, and I'm editing each part, fleshing it out. There are over 150k words in the first novel, which brings me to the second.

This will be at least a 2 novel series. I plan on three, sort of like 3 acts in Rich's life, early, middle, and late. I'm trying to come up with a good third act that will still be compelling. I've started writing the second novel and am about 35k words into it.

The non consensual parts will involve the women we know in difficult situations, and in the second novel expand outward. Don't worry, by the end of the first novel the family (Rich and the women) will be locked in, and we're not done yet. Everything will revolve around them going forward.

I also plan on side stories that cover events hinted at in the novels, like stories about operations with the Ghosts, Ben's actual tapes of Beth, etc. I've left myself plent of room to maneuver in the future.

Keep the feedback coming. I love reading all of them, positive and negative. Your suggestions will only improve my writing and that's my goal here. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As soon as Penny and Julie were clicking in the beginning of this chapter it screamed, here comes number 4. Without an appearance of a new character all this setup had to lead to Rich. I'll guess that most, if not all members have a wife or primary woman so the best Penny could hope for was the situation she's in now.

The moment Roger only warned him and made no physical move to stop Ben's advance on Susan it had to mean she knew how to fight and I was guessing a Black Widow.

I have a feeling everyone who goes through that program "officially" washes out. It's only that passing 20% that may know of the other Widows but even they may not know each other unless they've worked an operation together. Roger, being an OG and Susan's husband/guardian knew. I'll guess knowledge of all of them is only held at the top.

With Susan having known Beth for a long time, tested Nichole and Julie and raised Penny it will be interesting if Rich can hire her to train the ladies. Basic self defense skills shouldn't violate club rules though more advanced stuff could come in handy.

It appears you'll have Julie trying the Black Widow program at some point down the road with Susan saying she was suited for it. I wonder if Penny and Julie's budding sisterhood will go down that path together as well? Rich would end up with a pair of Widows watching his back. He could end up the most protected member short of the command members.

You seem to be indicating strongly that the path for Ben will be a dark one. He's likely to hold a big grudge against Rich now. Took his believed place in the club, new golden boy even to his parents etc. I was thinking it would turn and he'd try to get Roger to kill Rich by telling him about Penny's 'rape' which could have set off some trouble before being straightened out. Thus opening a spot for himself. But that didn't happen of course. If he twists and turns inside very much he could try to make an opening himself with two possible targets I see.

One holiday down, kinky elf outfits for Xmas? 🤓 Big club Xmas party with bondage tree complete with lights, sex toys for bulbs, garland with a rope core, violet wand with tinsel attachment, Tens unit linked to a train circling the tree. As it goes around the train's path activates and deactivates either pleasurable or painful sensations or vibrators. That's probably too light hearted, playful and festive though. If more members are like Ben in their ways, Rich and the girls won't find enjoyment at club functions. He may see some caring but he'll also see more of the actions he is finding objectionable.

Hope this story has a long life or lives if it should end up with multiple books. This has some of the feel of SOA so I'm enjoying it thoroughly.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Pal-entine's for Single Parents A single father is just looking for a friend...in Romance
Roger's Resort Roger falls in love while reopening a fishing resort.in Romance
Dead-ends A single man meets his angelum lucis.in Romance
I'm 51 You're never too old to start again.in Loving Wives
Intervention Wife John and the sweet angel of divine intervention.in Loving Wives
More Stories