Assassins MC Pt. 16

Story Info
Isabella's Loyalty and Maria.
9.3k words
4.63
7.2k
4

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 16 Loyalty Test

The next day I received word that Susan returned and for me to bring Isabella in for her training. I wanted to meet with Susan before she began because I knew what was coming, the loyalty test. That afternoon I drove to the tech college and walked into her office.

"How are you today, Susan?" I asked, "I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time."

She looked up, but sat there for a few moments without speaking. When she finally did, she said, "Rich, it's taken me this long to trust myself in the same room with you. I haven't sat down with you since Penny was recovering from Miguel. You did not do your job and protect my daughter, and when I found out the extent of what he did, I wanted to kill you. Roger had to calm me down, and to be honest, I'm still upset. I know you're young, but I don't feel you're taking your responsibilities seriously."

What could I say? She was correct. I was stumbling through and putting everyone around me in danger. Since the incident, I started making our house more secure. I was attempting to turn our house into a fortress. I could protect everyone at home, but what I couldn't fully control were our lives outside the house. I could only monitor the women and try to anticipate any problems before they arose. I would not to let what happened to Penny happen again.

Susan continued, "Rich, I've known you for a long time and consider you part of our family. We will get past this, and I'm sure you'll improve. I'll continue my self-defense lessons with the women, and Julie is progressing in her training. Use her when you need, she's becoming quite proficient. She's not ready for a mission, but she could act as a bodyguard. We've trained her well; you can trust her."

Susan stopped for a moment to gather her thoughts, then said, "As for you, please, get your head out of your ass. I understand why you spared Miguel, but I still wouldn't have done it. People respect us because of our lethality. When people hurt us and we let them live, it sends the wrong message. I just returned from retiring a few people who thought they could take our assets, so the next person will think twice before doing that. The club and the Mayans have a beneficial alliance because you spared Miguel, but do not think that justifies letting him live. The next time, don't make the same mistake."

I didn't know she was back with the Black Widows, but with her kids grown, there was nothing standing in her way.

I was sure she was correct about letting Miguel live. I had not reached the point in my life where that lesson hit home, and I still thought there were alternatives to just retiring someone. I could not argue with her reasons; they were solid. What I didn't want was to argue morals with Susan and just let the topic fall.

Susan asked, "What brings you here today Rich?"

"Isabella's loyalty test," I responded. "Is that necessary? She has shown no signs of disloyalty since our marriage, and I wanted to know if there was another way to test her."

Susan looked down and shook her head, then answered, "Rich, this is exactly what I was getting at before. You are a nice guy, maybe too nice. I don't know if you have it in you to make the hard decisions this life demands. This test, while not perfect, is the best we have to weed out any potential risks before we bring these women into the club and give them access."

"And yes, it's necessary." Susan remarked, "She is the daughter of the Mayan's leader, and if I wanted to infiltrate another organization, I would set up a scenario like your marriage; it's perfect. Isabella is now a member of the club, trusted with our secrets, and she lives with Beth, the woman who oversees our entire organization's financials. Do not think that fact escaped John and the rest of us, and we're watching her closely. That mistake she made as a translator raised eyebrows as well. It may have been an honest mistake, but given the circumstances, we're even more suspicious. John only approved the marriage because of the alliance, and Thomas wouldn't agree unless the marriage was in place."

"No one told me the club suspected Isabella of being a spy," I answered.

Susan explained, "Not so much suspect, but we're not convinced of her loyalty; that's why this test is necessary. I need to get her written evaluation completed and see her under duress to know where her loyalties lie. We didn't tell you about our questions regarding Isabella because we didn't want you to tip her off. I'm taking a chance telling you now."

I thought about it for a minute. I knew Susan was right, but I still didn't like it. I would have to sit through her test, watching her take abuse for hours. I saw nothing that would convince me Isabella was anything but genuine. However, I had to admit that I was inexperienced and wouldn't know a spy if she were standing in front of me. I had no choice but to trust Susan and let everything continue.

Susan told me to bring Bella by tomorrow morning to begin her training, and the next day she would schedule her loyalty test. I said my goodbyes and left. Susan didn't hug me like she normally did and still appeared cold. It would take time for Susan to forgive me for failing to protect Penny, but that was fine. It would take time for me to forgive myself.

After the family conversation a few days ago, I began spending more time with the women. Nicole didn't want me to micromanage her life, so anything that was unnecessary for me to supervise, she decided. She started wearing clothes to work that were more appropriate for someone working in a lab, mostly pants and conservative shirts. I knocked myself for being so stupid and making her dress like I had. I took her advice and initiated sex more often. It wasn't every day, but I was aiming for a few times a week at least; that made her happy. I was trying to figure out how to fulfill her request for a night with multiple men.

I paid much more attention to Beth after our talk. Either the night before or in the morning, I would help her choose her clothes for the day. Mostly she told me what she wanted to wear, and I went along with it. It was symbolic and meant more that I was interested enough in her to take the time. A few days a week I would spend at Santana. She would tell me what she was working on, what her plans were, and let me know of any issues she noticed. Again, this was mostly to spend time with her, as I wasn't about to overrule any of her business decisions.

Beth would let me know her schedule and where she planned to go. I ended up approving everything she scheduled, and like her clothes and her work, it was more to do with the attention she received from me. She was soaking up the one-on-on attention and seemed much happier when I was around.

I made it a point to have her in my office in the evenings to give me a report of her day. Beth told me every mistake she made, wanting me to punish her. I thought back to her reaction, getting chewed out by her supervisor at Santana and her reaction to it. She was aiming for humiliation. I always played it up, telling her I was disappointed, and that she needed to improve to make me proud of her. I followed it up with a punishment, sometimes a spanking, other times just corner time. She always looked contrite during the punishment, but was happy for the rest of the night.

It also excited her when the men at work rubbed against her or touched her legs or ass. She got off on the harassment, often telling me during sex what someone had done during that day. It would excite her all day thinking about coming home and telling me. I became an integral part of her humiliation, but as the person she shared it with, not the one humiliating her. I wondered how long it would take until she came home and told me someone had sex with her. I knew it was inevitable.

I had a long conversation with Penny and Julie about their desire for me to control them more. They called it pet play, but it was more about the control than anything else. Julie told me they were happy with what we were doing, but just wanted more of it. They would greet Isabella and I when we arrived at home and wouldn't leave our side for the rest of evening. They were content sitting on the floor next to us and really enjoyed it when we would use them, either sexually or sent them on errands for us. I discovered it wasn't only about sex; they wanted to serve us.

Julie wanted me to be more dominant. She told me to tie her up, spank and whip her when I wanted, and be rough when I had sex with her. The less control she felt she had, the more she enjoyed it. Penny told me bondage was fine, but she didn't like it as much as Julie. Both agreed the attention they received is what drove them the most. They told me it didn't have to be with me, and they asked if I could find others that they could play with, men or women. Groups were fine with them, like Nicole, but they always wanted to be together.

The next day I drove Isabella to the technical college for her personality and other written tests. At dinner that night she told me all about it, and everyone compared notes. The conversation worked around to Isabella's parents. She told me that her mother wanted to come by to meet everyone. That sounded good, but I wondered just how much Isabella's mother knew.

I asked her, "Does your mother know that you live with four other women, or that we're all intimately involved?"

"Yes, she does." Isabella answered, "I tell her everything, and she knows we all have sex and that you consider all the women as your wives.

Tell her everything? I was sure Isabella wasn't giving away secrets, but after the conversation with Susan, I had to say something. "Everything? You don't tell her about club business, do you?"

I felt stupid after I said it. If she were telling her mother secrets, she wouldn't admit it, so either way the answer would be no. Isabella replied, "Of course not. We mostly talk about you, Rich, and how you're treating me. I tell her about my day, but leave out club details. I know you're worried about my loyalty, but you don't need to be. I'm loyal to you, our family, then the club, in that order."

She saw right through me. I felt dumb, but I didn't know if she told me the truth. Susan was in my head and would not leave. I put it aside; we would find out tomorrow if her loyalty was genuine. We all agreed to have them over this Saturday for dinner, and Beth volunteered to work with Nicole on planning it. The rest of the evening passed uneventfully. I laid in bed that night with Isabella sleeping next to me, dreading having to watch this beautiful woman get abused the next day.

We arrived at the college and I walked her to the lobby. Susan came out and, true to the script, told me she had to see me in her office, and someone would come out to get Isabella shortly. Instead of walking me to her office, we went straight to the viewing room. Susan saw my demeanor and questioned me, "Are you ok Rich?"

I answered, "I know this is necessary, I just don't like it. There must be a better way to test and ensure loyalty. I know, I need to get tougher and harden myself."

"I understand how you feel." Susan answered, "Honestly, between us, this isn't the way I would prefer it. I didn't develop this; I just administer it. I would rely on the written tests and put the new women under a probationary period, but the subject couldn't know they were being observed. For the club, this is more expedient and easier to administer. So, here we are. I also feel a little better after talking with you yesterday and getting some things off my chest. I still think you screwed up, and if you don't take care of those women, you will have me to deal with. Now, let's get this started."

Susan stood up and switched off our light so we could see through the mirror, and turned on the speakers. After a few more minutes, they dragged Bella into the room by her arms and she was giving them a fight. They had a tough time getting her clothes off and securing her to the chair. After they restrained her, they left for about 15 minutes. I just sat and watched her. I couldn't see her face because of the hood, but she must have been scared. Every sound caused her to jerk her head to that side, and she looked like she was shaking. I felt sorry for her and just wanted to stop this and get her out of there, but I knew I couldn't.

The men returned, took her hood off, and went through their speech. The guard informed her I stole money; I was being retired, and they would sell her. When they asked her to sign a confession that she saw me steal the money, she refused. They told her they would keep her in the program if she signed; she refused. They told her they just wanted her to sign it to implicate me and they would turn her back over to her father; she refused. I sat forward at that.

When given the choice of leaving it all behind and going back to her family, she didn't take it. They told her if she didn't sign it, they would kill her along with me; she refused. What the hell?! I looked at Susan and she was steadily taking notes. The guards were ready for the torture. They unstrapped her and bent her over the chair. She never stopped fighting them and they had to strap her down bent over.

When the guy stood in front of her and pulled his dick out, she said, "If you put that thing in my mouth, I will bite it off!"

She was serious. The guy took a step back, put his cock back in his pants, and walked out of the room. He returned with a ring gag and put that in her mouth, but not before she tried to bite his fingers. He inserted it, then slammed his dick in her mouth as hard as he could. She was being fucked from behind during this and just looked like a rag doll being torn apart. I could hear Isabella grunt in pain from the assault, but the men continued for the next thirty minutes, switching off a few times. When they finished, Isabella was trying to say something, but the men couldn't understand it. One guard pulled out the ring gag and asked her what she said.

She answered, "Is that the best you have, you limp dick mother fucker! If you think a little fucking and sucking will make me give you anything, you're mistaken. Tell the guy behind me to fuck me harder, I'm getting close to an orgasm and I don't want this to be a waste of my time!"

She was taunting them. Isabella threw her switch, and her temper was up. These men would never calm her down now, and I sat back and watched her rail. She was calling them every name in the book and threatening them. The men looked at each other, then they both pulled back. They unstrapped her and hooked her up to the pulley system with her hands above her head and lifted her off her feet. She was kicking and screaming, swinging around wildly. The men left the room, and she hung there for 30 minutes until they returned. Hanging by her wrists was hurting her, and she was crying when they came back.

Her hair was a mess, matted and stuck to her face and shoulders. She was sweaty and looked like she was close to passing out from the pain. When asked if she was ready to sign the confession, she said behind her tears, "Fuck you! If you're going to kill Rich or he's already dead, then so am I. I'm not giving you assholes anything."

They told her if she didn't cooperate, they would kill her entire family.

Her answer surprised me, "Good luck with that shit head. And, even if you do, they're not my family any longer. My husband is, and so are my sisters. And if you mess with them and Rich isn't dead, you better wish he was. He will kill every one of you if you mess with his family. All of us will!"

Susan looked at me and said, "Damn Rich, this woman is crazy. She's more combative than I normally see here."

"When her temper flares, she will fight." I answered, "I'm not surprised she became combative."

I explained to Susan how Isabella becomes when she gets worked up. There was nothing in this test that would bring her down, and I could only do it by getting physical. However, I would recommend against the guards trying it; Isabella would kill them. I am her husband and she still tried to hurt me.

Susan wrote a few notes, then went over and hit the switch, flickering the lights in the room. The men took Isabella down. Nurses came in, wrapped her in a blanket and took her back out the door, but not before Bella threw a few more insults the guards' way. I followed Susan back to her office.

Susan began, "Her test just now combined with her psychological results tells me she is loyal to you. I'm not sure if she's as loyal to the club, however. It seems her loyalty focuses on you, and the other women to a lesser extent. If you stay in the club, she's staying. If you were to leave, she would leave with you. You don't have to worry about her double crossing you, except for you causing harm to her. I'm satisfied that she's not a spy or double agent. I just don't see that in her results."

Susan continued, "She tests highly intelligent; I'm talking in the top 10% of all the scores I've seen. She's extremely focused and organized, and she operates best when she's given reinforcement. Here's the interesting part, the reinforcement can be positive or negative, she will react the same and appears to need both. She's very independent, has a strong dominant personality, yet shows submissive traits. She's equally at home with visual instruction and written instruction."

Susan continued talking, "She tested as artistic, yet she's logical in her thinking. Her brain seems to work equally well in both areas. It's like she is two different people combined into one person who exceeds the sum of those parts. It's intriguing. I would say, based on my experience, you're dealing with a borderline genius. You can believe that she sees everything that is happening around her and can process it quickly. Be careful trying to lie to her. I would recommend always being honest, even if it's going to hurt her. She will see right through your lie."

"She's also able to kill." Susan's assessment continued, "Her personality lends itself to killing someone if there is a good reason, and I don't believe she would feel guilty about it. When she said she would bite the guard's penis off, she meant it. He's lucky he didn't call her bluff. She's extremely loyal, so if anyone messes with her family, she will kill them.

Susan had one last observation, "Looking at her anger and the way her personality switches like that, I'm not sure what it is. It's not exactly mania that I witnessed, and it's more than just an anger issue. It may have to do with the way her brain is wired; she straddles both hemispheres, more than normal. I honestly don't have an answer for you, but if what you are doing is working, keep it up. Don't leave her by herself, however. When she has an episode, she needs you there, both so she doesn't hurt herself, but also to show her she isn't alone. She is loyal out of a need for loyalty and needs someone with her for support."

That was a lot to think about. We left the office and walked to the exam room where Isabella was waiting. I knew everything Susan told me about Isabella was correct. A genius though; that was incredible. I knew she was smart, but not that smart. When we opened the door and Bella saw me, she shot up and flew into my arms.

She hugged me tight and said, "I knew they were lying to me. I knew you didn't steal any money. That was all bullshit, but I couldn't figure out what their angle was. I wasn't sure if they hurt you or not, and I'm glad that you're ok. I kept thinking, damn, I finally meet a man that can handle me, and I lose him that fast. I was getting pissed thinking about it. These mother fuckers took my husband away from me, and I swore I would kill all of them if that were true. Did you know what they were doing?"

I explained to her I was watching the entire time. I told her this was a loyalty test that every woman entering the associated program must take it. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions except for children of club members. She pulled back and looked at me, as if she were trying to figure out if I was telling the truth or there was some other motive behind what we were doing.