Assassins MC Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke in, "Hold on, you're making it sound like it's my idea. Thomas, Maria is driving this bus. I want to make sure you don't have a problem with it. I don't want any trouble."

Thomas responded, "Rich, Maria can make her own decisions. Oh, Maria, I was playing dumb before. I knew about you and Isabella's boyfriends. I never had a problem with it, and I know about you and Isabella as well. I love it you two thought you could keep it a secret, and I was simply happy you two were getting along well. I know you two are best friends, and since Isabella didn't have a mother, I was glad she had a woman she could confide in and look up to. So, you have my blessing Rich, and Isabella, don't punish your mother too much tonight. I would like to have her back tomorrow in one piece. The last time you two went at it, she couldn't sit down properly for days. At least now she doesn't have to convince me it was a rash on her bottom."

I could do nothing but laugh. I didn't want to lie to Thomas, and that is why. You never know what the other person knows. He was fine with it, but if I would have lied about it, he would have lost trust in me. I asked Thomas, "How are the girls?"

He answered, "We're still driving home. I stopped by for ice cream and they wanted a banana split. They're in the back seat eating."

I heard both Julie and Penny calling out how much fun they were having. They were both acting like two teenagers out with their boyfriend. I just hoped they didn't wear Thomas out tonight. We ended the call. Isabella was getting upset that her father knew about her boyfriends, about Maria, and by extension that she wasn't a virgin. She was mad that he lied by omission and made her sneak around all those years. Isabella's temper rose, and Maria looked apprehensive, not wanting to get in her way. I'm sure Maria had to weather plenty of Isabella's storms over the years.

I stood up and approached Isabella, who suddenly turned her anger on me. She told me to stay back, and when she raised her hand to hit me, I placed mine on her chest and told her," Silence! That's enough!" Just like at the college, she immediately stopped. She had that same look of shock on her face, but it faded faster than the first time. She apologized while she looked down at her feet. I had her stand in the corner for fifteen minutes as punishment.

Maria spoke up, "That's remarkable Rich. I've never seen Isabella come down like that. You have quite the effect on her. I can see she is in excellent hands, and I'm glad Bella has found someone that will look after her."

After Isabella came out of the corner, the conversation returned to normal when Isabella announced, "Let me begin the night. Maria, I want you to come with me to the fun room. I have some plans for you. We will meet you down there, Rich."

Isabella walked Maria out of the room, and I walked to the kitchen to check on Beth and Nicole. They were finishing up, and I caught them up on everything that Maria and Isabella just told me. They both laughed, and Beth said, "I thought our family was crazy, but Bella's family beats ours. I was wondering where Isabella gained her experience in handling us. She was just a little too good at it for me to believe she just started. That makes me feel more comfortable with her, knowing she's been doing this for years."

Nicole spoke up, "Isabella makes a perfect addition to our family. She's just as twisted as the rest of us. Now I suppose you three will spend the night together and have fun."

I smiled and responded, "You two could join us if you like. I'm sure Isabella wouldn't mind."

Beth answered, "I'm sure she wouldn't but I'll leave you to get acquainted with your Mother-in-law. Nicole and I were planning on watching a movie together, so we'll leave you to it."

I told the ladies to have a good evening and walked to the basement. When I entered the fun room, Isabella had Maria secured to the wall naked. Maria was lovely. Her breasts were a D cup, falling to her mid-chest, with larger areolas. She was Latina like Isabella, with slightly darker skin. Her eyes were hazel, and her hair was brown, falling to her shoulders. Her vagina was plump, with a rounded pubic mound and puffy lips. Her hips and thighs were larger, but it just made her more attractive. When I walked over to admire her I could smell her perfume; it was lavender, like Isabella's. Maria had a look of lust in her eyes when she looked at me, clearly enjoying herself.

Isabella announced, "I've been waiting to get Maria on this bondage X-cross. I'm looking forward to whipping her like you did to me and teasing that wet pussy."

I couldn't blame her; I would love to do the same. I figured I would sit back and watch Isabella have fun, and I grabbed a chair and sat down. Isabella, over the next hour, teased and whipped Maria until her skin was red and she was ready to explode from Bella playing with her clit. Isabella took a couple of breaks to hydrate Maria and let her rest. I had seen enough, and I was ready to have fun. I stood up and told Isabella to undress.

She looked at me and said, "Rich, I'm not finished yet. I have a few more things I want to try."

That was the wrong thing to say. I told her again to undress, but she held her ground. She smiled slightly, daring me to do something. Game on! I charged her, grabbing her by her hair and bending her head back, saying, "You do what I tell you to do. I don't care what you want, what matters is what I want."

Isabella shot back, "Fuck you Rich!"

She twisted around and pushed me back. I saw the look in her eyes, and it was the same as the night I dragged her down here and dominated her. I tackled her to the floor and took her dress off. I was careful though; that dress was probably worth one of my paychecks. When I had her naked, I hoisted her up, kicking and punching, and carried her to the hanging chain. I secured her wrists to the chain above her head and lifted her. I grabbed a spreader bar and attached it to her ankles.

She was swinging around freely, only attached by her wrists, with her legs spread wide. These were thick leather straps, and her hands were grabbing the chain. I lowered her a bit until she was touching the floor, but not much. I wanted her to struggle to keep her feet on the floor. She continued yelling, cursing me with every word I knew and a few I didn't. I reached up and put a ball gag in her mouth, still not silencing her, but now her curses were noncoherent.

I grabbed a whip and did to Isabella what she had just done to Maria. After working on Bella for fifteen minutes, I took Maria down and grabbed her something to drink. Maria laid on the bed watching me torture Bella. I grabbed a vibrating pearl and Bella's eyes grew large; she knew what was coming. I inserted it in and attached the controller to her thigh. I had the remote, and over the next hour I would turn it on for a few minutes, turn it off to whip Isabella, and repeat it.

I walked over to Maria after she recovered a bit and secured her hands behind her back. I positioned her on the bed with her head toward Isabella, pulled her to the edge, and entered her from behind. Her vagina was wet from watching me have fun with Bella and it felt amazing. It had an aromatic scent that was clear even before I entered her, but it wasn't unpleasant. Maria would have a hard time hiding her arousal from anyone near her.

While I fucked Maria, I turned on Bella's vibrator, looking Isabella in her eyes. Between the vibrator and watching me fuck Maria, Bella was losing her mind. As she started getting close to climax, I turned off the vibrator, denying her. When Maria would get close, I would stop fucking her and spank her ass and vagina. I took the time to whip Bella occasionally in between fucking Maria. I worked my way back and forth between the two women over the next hour.

I was getting tired, and the women both looked exhausted. It was ready to bring this home. I took Isabella down, this time catching her and carrying her back to the bed. I secured her hands behind her back as I did to Maria and laid them next to each other. After removing the vibrator from Bella, I fucked her from behind. It didn't take long for Bella to orgasm and I switched to Maria. It was the same story; it didn't take her long, but this time I finished up with Maria. When I was about to cum, I pulled out and ejaculated on her. I didn't know if she was on birth control and I wasn't taking a chance.

I untied the women, and we all walked upstairs. We passed Beth and Nicole in the kitchen getting something to drink before bed, and they both smiled at us as we passed. We all took a quick shower and cleaned each other up.

Once we were in bed Isabella said, "Rich, you suck. You exhausted me again. I hate it, but I love it. It's torture hanging there for so long and being denied over and over. I may become addicted to that, so be careful what you ask for. What did you think Maria?"

"I can barely think I'm so tired." Maria responded, "It was amazing, but I'm sore. Bella whipped me for an hour, then Rich used me for longer. It was insane, and I can't wait to do it again. I've never been so worn out from sex before. However, right now I need sleep. I can see Isabella wasn't exaggerating about you, Rich. I have seen no one dominate Isabella like that. I love it when she dominates me, but it's nice to see her get a taste of her own medicine."

She smiled at Isabella, and Bella said, "I'll punish you later for that, but right now, I'm sleeping."

I laid in the middle of the bed with Bella on one side and Maria on the other. We fell asleep quickly and didn't wake until late the next morning.