Assassins MC Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabella hugged me tight and gave me a big kiss. She pulled back and smiled at me, then went and fixed her plate. The last two out were Julie and Penny. Penny looked a little shaken up still, but Julie looked perfectly fine. In fact, she was smiling.

I asked them how they were doing, and Julie spoke up, "Rich, I'm doing great. Bob was an asshole, a sorry excuse for a human being, and I was happy to end his miserable life. I told you I felt helpless all those years when he was abusing my mother, then he turned his sights on me and I felt worthless. I knew after you killed those other men that you would kill Bob also, but I had to do it. I needed to do it, both for the family and for me. Killing Bob allowed me to recapture a part of myself and get some closure. I'm sorry if I overstepped, but I saw the opportunity slipping away and I had to grab it."

"Julie, you did nothing wrong." I reassured her, "I'm glad you could get closure. I know what his abuse has done to you, how it altered your life. You'll never be that young girl again, carefree, only worrying about school, friends, and if a boy was going to kiss you. He stole that from you, and he deserved everything he received. I'm proud of you for standing up for yourself like that."

I asked Penny how she was doing, and she answered,

"I didn't sleep well, so I'm exhausted. Julie talked to me this morning and helped me out a lot. I was having a hard time with the fact that we killed those men. They were alive yesterday, and today they're gone. My head was spinning just thinking about it. Julie snapped me out of my spiral and helped me understand it was necessary. They had to die for abusing Nicole and Julie, then trying to do it again. We can't let people get away with hurting our family, or everyone will think they can do it as well. I'm training to be a Black Widow, so I'm sure I must do the same, eventually. I must harden myself to that reality."

Penny seemed ok, only tired. That was everyone. We survived the night and came out of it none the worse for wear. Sure, everyone still had some time until we were all back to normal, well, everyone except Julie. I looked over to her, and she was busy eating her breakfast, looking at her phone and laughing and some videos. Susan was right about her; she would make a perfect black widow.

A few months after, I arranged the promised evening for Nicole with some men from the club. After her run in with Bob and his friends, she stopped asking me about getting a group of men together and I thought it may be out of her system, but she eventually started making requests again.

I set up a poker game with me and four other Assassins at the clubhouse. Nicole was told she would serve us, getting us snacks and beer. She knew what I had planned, but I never let on the full extent of it. We started playing and Nicole was being the dutiful hostess. She wore that first red dress she put on for me, the one that screamed sex, and she had on a pair of four-inch red heels that looked incredible. She would run and get food and drinks, and in between sit on my lap.

I spoke up after a few rounds, "Gentlemen, I think the next hand will have a bonus in the pot. Whoever wins will get Nicole between their legs, and we will go on like that with Nicole servicing the winner of each round."

Nicole looked surprised, but I noticed a small smile on her face. She was hiding it and trying to act like she's never done such things, and it was cute to watch. Charlie won the first round and Nicole went to work. She disappeared under the table and a few moments later Charlie smiled. Max won next and Nicole switched to him. Lee won next, followed by Scotty. This went on for the next hour and a half, with Nicole given breaks, and we all sat around drinking and talking with Nicole sitting on our laps.

I ramped up the stakes. Now Nicole would fuck the winner, but he would still play the next round while being fucked. This was turning into a challenge for the men, one they didn't expect. The first part with the blowjobs I lost every hand; I'm not a skilled poker player. As we passed Nicole around the table, fucking each man by sitting on their laps, I started winning. Not every hand, mind you, but enough that I was winning my money back. I had an advantage over everyone else; I fucked Nicole regularly. I knew intimately what her vagina felt like when she would tense up and lift. For the others, however, it was distracting, and no one who had Nicole ever won a hand, except me.

This went on for another hour. We all took a break and just sat there talking. I had Nicole on my lap, naked by this time, and she was drinking beer with us. I asked her how she was doing, to which she replied, "You guys are frustrating. I've gone the entire night sucking and fucking all of you, but I haven't had an orgasm yet. The hands are over too quickly, and as soon as I build up toward one, I switch. If I don't get an orgasm soon, I'll throw one of you down and take it myself!"

The men just roared with laughter, telling her she will have to earn it. It was time for her to play some cards. I came up with the rules. We would play war, and for every pair she won I would continue to finger her vagina. For every pair she lost, I would smack her pussy, easy, just enough to knock her off her buildup. The men seemed to like that idea, but they wanted to get involved, so for every 10 pairs she would switch to the next man.

We went on like this for another hour. She would get close, then knocked off, only to get close again and smacked. At the end of the hour, her vagina was red and so wet it was leaking down her legs. Now it was party time. I instructed Nicole that we would fuck her to orgasm, but first she needed to swallow all our cum. Only then would she earn her orgasm, and she couldn't touch her vagina until she finished.

She flew down between Scotty's legs and went to town. Scotty was heavier, and it took a considerable effort for her to suck his cock while he was sitting with his gut hanging down. She tilted her head sideways, and she looked like an animal devouring prey; she was wild, and it looked like she would rip Scotty's dick right off. When he came 5 minutes later, she quickly smiled at Scotty, patted his belly, and jumped over to Charlie and repeated the process.

Charlie was more in shape. He was stocky, but muscular. He was on the taller side at 6'1 and Nicole enjoyed her time with him. She crouched down and took him in her mouth. She sat with her head bobbing and hand pumping his cock. She kept that up for around 7 minutes until Charlie climaxed, kissed him, then slid over to Lee.

Lee was skinny and didn't look like he knew what weights were; I couldn't see much muscle on him. He was always smiling, just seemed like a nice guy. Nicole crouched down between his legs and went at him. She was employing the same technique as the previous two men, but it wasn't working on Lee. He looked up and winked at me with a mischievous smile on his face. He was holding back to torture Nicole, and she was losing her mind.

After ten minutes she figured out what he was doing, looked up to him and threatened, "Lee, if you don't give this to me, I'll bite your dick off!"

We all laughed, and Lee looked a little worried. Not 2 minutes later Lee gave it up and Nicole punched his chest before she scooted over to Max; Lee just laughed. Max was a tall, burly biker. He had a large beard and long hair. He wasn't the cleanest man in the group, and I'm sure he didn't smell great. However, Nicole didn't seem to mind. She crouched down and devoured Max; trying to swallow him whole. Max's expression was one of pure pleasure. Whatever Nicole was doing worked, and he lasted about 4 minutes before he gave it up.

Nicole, pleased with herself, kneeled in front of me, her last hurdle. Before she began, though, she looked up and said, "Rich, if you pull the shit that Lee did, I will have all the women kick your ass when we get home. You know Isabella will do it."

I laughed and told Nicole she had nothing to worry about. She began, and it was over in about 3 minutes. Watching Nicole go down on the other men worked me up, and I didn't last long. Just like Beth, I loved seeing her being used and humiliated. I knew I should feel bad for that, but I didn't; if the women enjoyed it, I would not feel any guilt.

I told Nicole she had earned her reward. Each man would now fuck her, and they would do it any way they wanted. She would have plenty of time to orgasm, but would have to do it in whatever position the men put her in. The men took her one at a time in the same order she sucked them off.

They had teased Nicole for over three hours, and she was like a bottle under pressure. I knew she would go off almost immediately, and I wasn't wrong. Within 4 minutes of fucking Scotty, she erupted. Nicole was screaming every profanity in the book when she climaxed. She looked drained, but Scotty kept fucking her. She didn't realize that the men were also going to orgasm. The look on her face changed from relief to 'oh shit.' Scotty pounded her for another 10 minutes until he came inside her. She was tired from the blowjobs and this took her over the edge.

Without a break, Charlie grabbed her and placed her on the table. He bent her knees back to her chest and started fucking her. Nicole, in this position, couldn't move. Charlie held her legs to her chest and continued to pound her hard. She could do nothing but lie there and let Charlie use her. At first, she looked worried, but after a few minutes she started building back up, eventually climaxing for a second time right before Charlie unloaded into her.

Lee came up immediately when Charlie pulled out, placed Nicole on the floor on her hands and knees, and mounted her from behind. While Lee fucked her, Nicole's head looked like a rag doll. It was just flopping with each thrust Lee gave her. Nicole was getting exhausted, not expecting this onslaught from the men. Lee noticed this and grabbed her hair and pulled it. It may have been a little painful, but it kept her head steady. She was getting worn out. Lee worked Nicole for another 10 minutes before she came for a third time and took Scotty's cum in her.

When Scotty finished, Nicole collapsed on the floor. That didn't dissuade Max. He went over and picked her up. Now, Max is 6'3 and Nicole 5'5. He kneeled and put Nicole's legs on his shoulders, put his arms around her, and stood up. He lowered Nicole a bit, lined her up, and put his cock in, now dripping cum and her own juices, and started using her. He lifted her up, then dropped her down, repeating the process, all the while Nicole was face to face with him.

Max kept telling her how sloppy she was, how much of a slut she was acting like, then followed it up, complimenting her on her beauty and how she's the hottest woman he's fucked. He continued switching off between humiliating insults and compliments until Nicole climaxed for a fourth time. Max smiled, pounding her harder until he came. Nicole now had four loads inside of her, all leaking out, down her legs and onto the floor. Her vagina was red, and the inside of her thighs were raw.

Max put her down in a chair and I came over. Nicole looked at me and didn't have the energy to speak. However, her eyes were pleading with me not to fuck her, and I had no intention of doing that. I kissed her and told her I was proud of her and I loved her. She looked proud of herself, smiled, and passed out. Nicole received what she asked for, she just didn't think it would be so much.

I picked her up, and with the help of the other men cleaned her, dressed her, and put her in my truck. I don't think she moved the entire time until I placed her in her bed at home. I checked on her multiple times during the night, and each time she was sleeping with a smile on her face. When I was comfortable that she was ok, I slept for another 5 hours. I didn't see her until she came out of her room for dinner the following night.

When she did, she gave me a big hug and kiss and said, "Rich, that was frustrating, humiliating, a little embarrassing, and the most incredible sex I have ever had. Bob used me like that too, but you 5 did it in a way that involved me. I felt cared for and loved the entire night. Hell, I also felt used, and my pussy is so sore I can barely walk straight. I've never had four orgasms in the same day, let alone in less than one hour. I was getting hot with Max talking dirty to me, then complimenting me. I felt happy from the compliments and dirty from the insults. The combination just drove me crazy."

Nicole continued, "I think I'll call that a home run, I went around all the bases and scored, and today I'm a little dizzy from it. It was incredible and I look forward to more games with you guys, just please give me time to recover."

"That won't be a problem," I answered, "It turned me on watching you. All I could think of was that you were mine and I would take you home and prove it. Of course, I'll wait a few days, but I will. You were incredibly sexy and I'm glad you're my woman. I love you, Nicole."

"I love you too Rich, now, I need to eat, get out of my way."

She pushed me aside and sat down to devour two plates of food. She told the women about her adventures the previous night, and they all looked a little jealous. I would have to plan some playtime with the rest of the women. Nicole said she loved me, and while I'm wasn't sure if she meant it or it was just an automatic response, I believed her.

Late one night I received a phone call from Susan. She told me there had been an incident and to meet her at a local hospital. The first thing I thought of was Roger. Isabella and I dressed and, on our way out, ran into Beth and Nicole. I explained what Susan told me and they said they were also coming. I figured, what the hell, and had them grab Julie and Penny. Everyone wanted to go, thinking it must be Roger, but wanted to be there for Susan.

We all walked into the hospital and Susan met us. On our way upstairs, she told us it was Madison. Her mother had gone over to check on her after not hearing from her for two weeks and found her unconscious, tied up on the floor. The paramedics told her that Madison's pulse was faint, and if she would have gone another 2 or 3 hours, she would have died.

I asked where Ben was, and Susan answered, "No one knows. Roger and the other Assassins that he could muster are out looking for him. Twelve hours ago, he withdrew a large sum of money from the Assassin's accounts and has disappeared."

Susan looked distraught. Ben, by all appearances, abused this woman, almost killing her, and then stole money from the club. She knew what this meant for Ben, retirement. Beth and Nicole were comforting Susan, who was upset. I wasn't sure if she was upset for Madison, for Ben, or both.

I asked Penny, "Are you ok? I know you and Ben were getting close again. He is your brother, and I know you understand what this means for him when they catch him."

Penny looked at me and teared up. She answered, "Rich, I love my brother, but he's responsible for his actions. I don't want him retired, but he put himself in this position and I understand what the club must do. I'm not crying for him; I'm crying for Madison, and for me. That could have been me."

I saw the pain in her eyes for Madison. I saw the worry in her eyes for her. She was safe now, but the realization of what her brother was capable of shook her. I pulled her to me and stood there while she cried. I told her she was safe and that I would have never let that happen to her. Of course, she knew I wouldn't have been able to do anything before becoming her guardian, and it was fortunate that I was there when Ben started his meltdown. Had I not been, it could have been Penny in that bed, or worse.

In a room in the ICU, behind a large glass window, lay Madison. Her mother was next to her bedside. Madison had tubes and hoses hooked up to her and multiple machines monitoring her vitals; she looked like hell. The doctor told us she had a 30% chance of surviving the night. They stabilized her, but she was severely malnourished, and her organs showed signs of shutting down. Ben starved her, from what they could figure, for at least a week, maybe two. If she survived the night, it would be touch and go for at least a week until they knew for certain if her organs would respond.

The hospital called the police, and they had questions for Melissa and Susan. Susan and Roger had rushed over when Melissa found Madison. They untied her and got her into bed before the paramedics arrived, and Roger took off before they saw him. Both women's story was that Madison's boyfriend had recently moved out, and she took it badly. Madison blamed herself for the breakup and must have been trying to lose weight, taking it too far and starving herself.

That story was flimsy, and the officers didn't seem to believe it. However, without evidence a crime had taken place and with the victim unresponsive, they couldn't do anything. They filed their report and said they would follow up if Madison woke up. We made the case disappear using some of our resources on the force. We didn't want the attention the case would bring.

I called Roger and joined the hunt for Ben, arriving at the clubhouse to a beehive of activity. They were all reaching out to their contacts in town and the surrounding area for any information on his whereabouts. He had to be somewhere spending money, but no one had seen him. Roger filled me in on the details he had.

Ben stole 250 million, using his club credit card to transfer all of it into an offshore account, and it would take them time to get access. Ben took his truck, and they found it torched outside of town, and they did not know what vehicle he was in now. I joined a group of club members and we went to all the hotels and motels in our town and started spreading out from there. By the middle of the next day, we had nothing to go on.

Roger and the other members searched for the next week, all to no avail. Madison finally woke up, although she was extremely weak. The Assassins finally accessed the overseas bank in person, and using their extraordinary people skills, recovered almost half the money. Ben transferred the remaining money back to the U.S. to ten different accounts in ten different states. When we received information from those banks, it showed Ben spent the money at various times in 20 different states. Unless Ben had split into multiple people, there was no way he could have spent that money himself. We were no closer to figuring out where he was and didn't know what the hell was going on?

When Madison recovered enough to speak to us, she filled us in on what had happened. Ben put on a show for his parents, and when Roger assigned him Madison, he appeared happy. They moved into their new house and his old personality returned. He was controlling and abusive to her. He started with beatings and whippings. He would belittle her, calling her fat and telling her she needed to lose weight. He controlled what she ate and would punish and whip her for sneaking food. She didn't have a choice because he wasn't giving her enough to eat.

After a few weeks, he told Roger that he was trying to have a baby with Madison and that he wanted her to stay at home and be a homemaker. That was the prerogative of Ben, because having kids was a priority for the club. This just made her more isolated. He slowly reduced her access to anyone outside the house until her mother could only reach her once or twice a week by phone. Madison never told her mother about the abuse because Ben threatened to kill her if she said anything.

During this time, the beatings and abuse intensified. Ben would tie her up during the day so she wouldn't eat anything and barely fed her at night. She was getting weaker by the day, eventually unable to stand and walk by herself. Ben kept up the torture, starving and beating her daily. The last thing she remembered was Ben tying her up and telling her she was worthless and could never make him happy. She tried to beg him to free her, but she could only lay there helplessly as Ben walked out the front door, never looking back.