Assassins MC Pt. 18

Story Info
Bob, Nicole, and Business.
8.2k words
4.66
6.4k
4

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work is for ADULT AUDIENCES ONLY. This contains substantial sexually explicit scenes with multiple partners and graphic language which may be offensive by some readers. All characters in this story are over the age of 18, and any non-consensual, BDSM, dominant/submissive, violence, or other similarly described activity is purely for entertainment only.

This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this story are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

If you've reached the end of this disclaimer and are still interested in reading my work, Enjoy!

Part 18 Bob, Nicole, and Business

This begins with Rich, an old man, retelling his life for the FBI. The agency had many questions and was attempting to tie up loose ends in the cases, some still open. In his advance years, the agency had little time to ensure everything was on the record. Dashed lines separate Rich in present day to Rich talking about his past. We pick up where we left off from Part 17, and we rejoin Rich the next morning.

The next day Rich awoke, and his granddaughter Samantha came in to get him ready. He looked over and his love was still sleeping soundly; Rich could hear her breathing. The agents would be here in two hours, and it took that long to get ready and get something to eat. Rich was thankful Samantha had taken the burden of caring for the two of them. She took after her mother in that regard.

After the agents arrived, they all sat down around the table in the solarium. Rich loved it there. He loved the feel of the sun on his face as it warmed him up. Rich spent too much time now feeling cold and hated that. All those years ago Beth said her soul cried out for warmth, and now Rich was feeling the same. He only found it in two places, in the sunroom and in bed with his love. One agent spoke up, "Rich, can you continue telling us what happened to Bob and his friends? You were about to tell us yesterday when we stopped."

Rich sat back, lifted his face to feel the sun, and continued his story as Samantha walked out of the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We all decided on a plan." Rich began, "That evening Nicole and Penny arrived at the address Bob provided and walked to the front door. They both wore dresses, nothing too sexual, but they would still turn any man's head that passed. The door opened, Bob ushered them inside, and five men greeted them, all of whom had abused the women before.

Bob spoke up, "I'm glad you can still follow directions, Nicole. We've all missed you two. It surprised me to see you at Pillar, I almost fell backwards. It didn't take me long to get the group back together and plan on tonight. You know we recorded a lot of our session and our cameraman still has the videos. I have some here tonight that we'll watch while we fuck you two."

"Is it only the five of you here tonight?" Nicole asked, "I remember a few more and was expecting them as well."

Bob answered, "Yes, it's just us tonight. The other three didn't have the stomach to pick this up again. They grew a conscious after the Assassins took you and told me to stay away. They're probably simply scared, even though I told them they had no reason to be. With my tattoo I'm untouchable in town, and the Assassins don't have a clue. I'm sure you won't tell them, because if you did, me releasing the videos will be the least of your worries."

Bob noticed Nicole start to smile and Julie's demeanor changed to hostile. Bob inquired, "What's so funny Nicole, and I see Julie is getting pissed; you don't want to try anything, little girl. These men already planned on fucking you, they won't mind if I tell them to hurt you too."

Nicole, barely able to hold back laughing, answered, "Bob, you're an idiot. Let me tell you what we've been up to. The Assassins did acquire us, and we are now the property of the club. You had me rattled this afternoon, but I'm not scared of you now. I also didn't appreciate you fucking me in my office, but you'll soon pay for that. You should really lock the doors after letting someone in, not that it would have mattered."

All the men looked surprised when the front door opened and in stepped me and three other Assassins, followed by the rest of the women. I wanted them to stay at home, but they insisted on being there to support Nicole and Julie. Nicole mocked Bob, "Like I said, you're an idiot. Even if the club wasn't here with me tonight, you let Julie into your house, and she alone could kill all of you before you could react."

This appeared to be a show house for a realtor, and one of these men must work for a realty company. The room was decorated, but only with generic photos and knickknacks. The furniture was nice, but didn't look lived on. Once Nicole finished talking, we all surrounded the men. I stood between Nicole and Julie, Roger was to the right of the men, John to the left, and Bear behind them. Isabella, Penny, and Beth were behind us, and once everyone was in place, Nicole continued, "Bob, I would like you to meet my guardian, Rich. He owns me and Julie, and these are my sisters, the other women Rich owns."

John, patiently listening to Nicole, finally spoke up, "Gentlemen, we will take a ride. I wish to speak with you, but not here."

That was the sign. Immediately Julie and Penny flew forward and incapacitated Bob and the man standing next to him, while Bear, John, and Roger took care of the other three. We tied up all five unconscious men and put them in the back of my truck, which I backed into the garage. Everyone followed me and we drove to the salvage yard.

When we arrived, we unloaded all five, and shortly after they brought two other men out. There were several Assassin club members waiting there for us, and we untied the five men and stood them up. We were inside the main gate to the salvage yard in front of the enormous compactor. The spotlights shined down on us from above, casting shadows from both the men and the cars we parked nearby. The air was cool and there was a slight mist rising from the ground and the cars. The entire scene took on an almost sinister appearance, and although it wasn't freezing, it still makes me shiver thinking about it.

John addressed everyone, "Bob, you fucked up. You were told to leave these women alone, but you're too stupid to follow instructions. Not only that, but you've been impersonating a club member." John ripped off Bob's shirt, uncovering his tattoo, and scrutinized it. He continued, "This tattoo is a piece of shit. I would ask you where you got it done, but I already know. You'll recognize your tattoo artist also here tonight."

John walked a few men down and stood in front of the artist. This guy was young, sported a goatee and had his hair done up in a ponytail. He wore black lipstick and mascara, attempting to look brooding, but all he looked like was a reject from the movie, "The Crow." He wore skinny jeans and a flannel shirt. He was a mix between a hipster and grunge, neither of which worked.

John shook his head and addressed him, "Didn't your parents teach you how to dress? And, I have to say, your ink is amateurish. I don't appreciate you putting our tattoo on an imposter. You know who we are, and if you don't, you will after tonight. If anyone comes to you and wants you to put on our tattoo, you refuse and call us immediately."

The man was apologizing to John, answering with 'yes sir,' and 'no sir.' John stopped talking, everything grew silent, then everyone jumped when the gunshot rang out. The man crumbled to the ground, holding his foot. John told him that would serve as a reminder of who we were and what he could expect if he didn't follow instructions. A couple of club members escorted him out of the salvage yard. They took him to a club doctor to have him stitched up, and he walked with a limp for the rest of his life. He was good for free tattoos from time to time, always wanting to lend a hand to the Assassins after that.

Isabella and Nicole had my arm in a death grip after the shot, with Isabella on my left and Nicole on my right. John walked in front of the man that supposedly had the videos of Nicole and addressed him, "You're the cameraman. I want you to take a couple of my brothers and give them all the copies you have of Nicole and Julie."

Two other club members escorted him out of the salvage yard. They recovered the videos, copied to a removable drive, and destroyed the man's computers. They gave Nicole the drive with the videos, which she quickly destroyed. Afterward the man was retired, leaving behind and wife and two kids. His family reported him missing two days later, and the authorities had no leads to go on. They assumed he left his family and started a new life.

John walked to the other man I didn't recognize and addressed him, "Mitch, I've known you for years. You've hosted several of our women at the behest of Bob here in your private sex club. While these women did not carry a club tattoo, you should know that no club member would put his woman in a position to be used by strangers. You know who I am, why didn't you call me?"

The man answered, "John, I'm sorry. Bob had the tattoo, and I trusted him. If someone walks into my club with a tattoo in the future, I'll call you. I'm sorry and it won't happen again."

John told him it better not, and another shot rang out, and Mitch crumbled to the ground holding his foot. He was also escorted out of the salvage yard and taken to our doctor. That left four men, Bob and three of his friends. Up to that point, I didn't know if I could do what was necessary to protect my family, but John turned to me and motioned me forward to finish this.

When I walked toward the men, I had to pull Nicole and Isabella with me, as neither would release their grip on my arms. I made it in front of the three and asked Nicole if she wanted to say anything. She took the opportunity and said, "You are poor excuses for men who abused me for years, taking away those years from my life and almost ruining it. You took away my daughter's last years as a teenager, finally abusing her on the eighteenth birthday. That should have been a special moment for her, but you turned it into one she wishes she could forget."

Nicole released my arm, feeling stronger and getting her feet under her. She continued talking, cursing them out and telling them she hoped they all rot in hell. One man had heard enough and figured if he was going out, he wouldn't do it with his mouth closed. He started cursing out Nicole, telling her he wished they had killed her back then, and that she was a worthless whore. That's when the next shot rang out. For a moment I didn't know where it came from until I smelled the gunpowder and saw the gun in my hand.

I didn't remember taking out my 9mm, or aiming it. I couldn't deny the result as the man fell to the ground. I gathered myself and immediately fired a second shot, followed by another man dropping, then a third shot, and another man lying on the ground. It became easier after the first time. I was aware of what I was doing after that, and I didn't hesitate. In that moment, I thought about all the abuse they put Nicole and Julie through and how the women were still dealing with it years later.

I also knew at that moment I could and would do anything to protect my family. My actions that night should not have made me feel good, but it did. I now had my answer, and I never had to worry about that question again. I also didn't feel the least bit sorry for the men, but I did for their families who would never know what happened to their husbands and fathers.

The thing that struck me the most was the sound. When I practiced at the range I wore hearing protection, and when John fired his gun, it was fifteen feet away. Mine went off at arm's length and it left me with ringing in my ears. After my third shot I couldn't hear anything but the ringing, but as it subsided, I could hear the faint sound of someone crying. At first I thought it was Isabella, still on my left and holding my arm. I glanced over and it wasn't her. As I turned to my right, I noticed it was Bob. He was begging me to spare him, promising not to bother Nicole or Julie again.

I stepped in front of him and raised my gun, but before I could do anything I felt something rush past me. It was Julie, and before I could say a word, she was in front of Bob and he was slowly falling to the ground. Julie admonished Bob, "You sick fucker! I wanted to be the one that ended your miserable life. You fucking used me and my mother, but you didn't break us. I hope you rot in hell you piece of shit."

She continued with more colorful language, bending down and finally ending up on her knees as he fell. She continued cursing him well past the point it was obvious he was no longer with us. I carefully lifted Julie to her feet, and it was only then I saw how she did it. She slowly wiped her knives on Bob's clothes before tucking them back under her dress. Penny came over and put her arm around Julie and walked her back. I grabbed Nicole, who was now in shock, and walked her and Isabella back to the other women. It was then I noticed Isabella had blood on her face, it almost glowing under the spotlights of the salvage yard. I took off my shirt and wiped it off, then did the same to Nicole, who also had a few drops.

After a few minutes, a hearse pulled up and loaded the men into the back. John informed me the club operated a few funeral homes with crematoriums, handy when situations like these arose. He gave me the number to call if I needed it and gave me the number to a cleaning crew that specializes in the messes we sometimes make. Both numbers would come in handy in the future. After we cleaned everything, we all drove back home where we all silently showered and went to bed.

I slept little that night. Isabella wouldn't leave my side, and when we were in bed both of us were just tossing and turning, keeping each other up. The next morning when I walked out to the kitchen, Beth and Nicole were sitting down drinking coffee. The food was ready, so I fixed my plate and sat down with them.

"How are you two dealing with everything this morning? I asked.

"I don't honestly know how I feel, Rich." Nicole responded. "I'm glad that Bob and his friends won't be bothering us again, and I wanted them killed. I'm telling myself I shouldn't feel bad about it, but I do. I just keep thinking about their families and how their wives and kids don't deserve to lose a husband and father. I'll be alright though; I know it was necessary. Let me just say I appreciate you being so deliberate in fixing the problem. There is no doubt in my mind now that you will do whatever you need to protect us."

I answered Nicole, "To be honest Nicole, up to the point I pulled the trigger I wasn't sure. All I could think about were those assholes abusing you and Julie, my family, and I knew at that instant what I needed to do. I feel some remorse for it, but I'm feeling better than I did last night. You never have to worry about Bob or his friends again."

"I appreciate you didn't hesitate." Nicole continued, "I wouldn't have been able to do that, so knowing you're watching over me and you're capable of it makes me feel safer. Honestly, I didn't know if you had it in you. You're such a nice and sensitive person who I didn't think had that side of you. If I'm being truthful, that side scares me a bit, but I find comfort in it as well."

"I think I see you in a different light today." Nicole said, "You've done an outstanding job, but sometimes you seemed distracted, not paying full attention to everything. Often I've felt that all of this was a little too much for you. After what you did last night, and the fact you stayed calm during everything, gave me confidence that you can handle being our guardian. I know I feel safer with you today than I have at any point before."

Beth interjected, "Rich, that's the part of this life I don't like, but I understand it's a necessity. We operate in a dangerous world and must protect what is ours. Like Nicole, I didn't know if you had it in you. I wasn't sure which way I wanted you to land honestly. You've always been a kind person, and I didn't want to see that disappear. People get worn down in this life, their morals and values twisted, but you handled yourself admirably. I've witnessed men that looked tough break down from the pressure and guilt after killing someone. You were calm last night throughout, and I was watching to see how you would come out this morning. You look collected and together, which is a good sign. I am proud of you for protecting your family, and like Nicole, I feel safer today."

"Thank you Beth," I responded, "Last night, every time I closed my eyes, I saw the men standing there, then saw them dead. Close to morning, I put the vision out of my head and grabbed a few hours of sleep. I don't feel guilty per se, but I still feel a little numb. It's as if I can't quite believe what happened, and the weight on my shoulders is a little heavier this morning."

"That's normal for everyone their first time." Beth reassured me, "It's a big deal to take someone's life. You should feel that every time, a little remorse is good. It's the men that lose that and feel nothing that are in trouble. That's when it's obvious they've lost their humanity and there's no coming back. Please, never get to that point. That weight is the realization of what protecting your family really means. Before you would call Roger for help, now you can handle problems on your own, and that's what the Assassins, and us, count on you to do."

Beth was right; I could see her point. I did the right thing, and I did it because they hurt my family. As I sat thinking, I could feel the numbness fade away and replaced with a feeling of confidence; confident I did the right thing, and confident I could do it again. It still left me with the weight of the last block being hoisted onto my back, the weight of what it truly meant to be a member of the Assassins.

Isabella walked out, and she looked.... normal? I got up and gave her a hug and kiss and asked her how she was doing. I left her not 30 minutes prior, and she looked like a wreck. She still looked shell-shocked from last night, as if trying to reconcile what happened last night with her fading view of her old reality. I stood up and gave her a hug and kiss. I asked her how she was feeling.

"I'm doing ok." Isabella replied, "I slept little last night, as you know. That was the first time I've seen anyone killed. My father is the head of the Mayans, and I'm sure he's killed people, but he never brought that around his family. I'm not naïve, I know what happens. I think it was the initial shock that threw me. All night I kept replaying it over and over in my head."

"When I got out of bed and stood in the shower, I pulled myself together." Isabella continued, "Instead of focusing on the men, I focused on Nicole and Julie and what those men had done to them. I received a clarity in that moment that those drastic actions are necessary in our world. I know we deal with some bad people, and I keep saying it, but we need to protect our family. That's what we were doing, that's what you did."

Isabella paused or a moment, then said, "After I stepped out of the shower, I think for the first time I realized exactly what you did. You may have seen it as just killing someone who hurt our family, but I saw it differently. You stood up in front of the world and announced to us, 'I will protect you all by whatever means are necessary.' After I realized that, I suddenly became calm, and I realized just how much I love you. So yes, I'm good. Great, even."