Assassin's Path Ch. 06

Story Info
Myr returns to the palace.
3k words
4.71
3k
1

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke I was back in my room in the palace, the fire was lit and the bed felt wonderful after having to spend a majority of the last month sleeping on a stone floor. My chest felt tight as I recalled my time under Lord Coran's control. I shook my head vigorously as if the sudden movement would be enough to banish the memories. I drew my knees up to my chest and hugged them to myself and it was then that I realized I was no longer naked. I was now wearing a simple cotton robe and Aiden's cloak from the...day...week...how long had I been unconscious? As I thought about how long I'd might've been sleeping for I noticed that I had wrapped Aiden's cloak around me and was inhaling his scent as if I needed it to breathe.

I reveled in his smell, weak as it was, but then I remembered Aiden's inability to look at me when he saw me with Lord Coran. I thought about his reluctance to gaze at me, only looking to me when I had attacked him. I began to understand how he must be seeing me; I was soiled, dirty, and damaged now. Used by that man to do terrible things to those innocent people. I was a monster and who could gaze upon a monster without feeling disgust and repulsion?

As this line of thought made its way through my brain I began to shake and tears rolled down my face, almost as if all the tears that had been had back by the Dark Magic were now coming forth. I was shaking and the cloak was getting wet from my tears. I pulled the cloak off of myself and placed at the foot of the bed, away from me as if that would help to keep it free of the taint that coated my body.

"Mi'lord?" there was a soft knock on the door as Aiska stepped into the room. I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes and dried my face.

"Hello Aiska," I responded, though my voice was still trembling and choked slightly.

"Glad to see you're awake Mi'lor-Myr," she stopped herself and used my name instead of the title, "Your clothes were recovered and are in the chest over there, as well as a few new pieces from Madame Ludwen. She says they aren't as fancy as the first set but she wanted you to have a proper wardrobe. Is there anything I can get for you?"

"Where can I go to bathe?" I asked, the desire to clean off the corruption I felt on myself intensifying.

"I will have one brought up at once along with some food," Aiska responded, "are you hungry for anything in particular?"

"Not really," I replied from my position on the bed, "but could wash the cloak and see that Prince Aiden receives it?"

"Of course," Aiska picked up the royal cloak and was about to leave, but she stopped and turned around, "would you like to...would you like anything else?"

"No, thank you," I said as I retreated back behind my knees, resting my forehead on them.

"Alright...I'll be right back with the bath..." she seemed to hesitate again, but walked out of the room and closed the door quietly behind her.

After about 30 minutes there was a louder knock on the door as Aiska returned with two other servants carrying a tub. They placed the tub in the center of the room and proceeded to fill it with warm water while Aiska draped some towels over the changing screen.

"Just call out if you need anything, we'll be just outside," Aiska said as she and the other two servants left. I stood up for the first time since waking up and immediately regretted it. My side was aching and my entire body tingled uncomfortably. I managed to remove the robe and caught a glance at myself in the small mirror on the vanity. There was a dark bruise on my side where Yen had slammed into me, I gingerly prodded at it and winced. My face was less bruised but still had some discoloration to it from where the larger man had clocked me in the side of my head. I lowered myself into the warm water, letting out a sigh as I did so, submerging the entirety of my naked form. I let the heat permeate my body and it soothed the aches and pains...but that tingling sensation was still there. I began to scrub myself with the soap while simultaneously trying to get my circulation going, hoping that the pins and needles would dissipate.

As I cleaned myself the relaxing sensation of the warm water soon had my mind wandering. I began to imagine other hands touching me...Aiden's hands. His callused fingertips playing with my nipples as I lean back into his chest to feel his muscles and chest hair rubbing against my shoulder blades, his thighs touching mine as I slide between his legs until there was no space for the water between us. My head falls back and looks up at his gently smiling face, the dark stubble on his chin scratching my cheek as I nuzzle his neck, inhaling that intoxicating smell that is his essence.

My hand drifted to my stiffening cock as this scene unfolded in my mind, my finger wrapped around my member and began to move up and down in a luxurious manner. Aided by the soap my other hand began to tease and penetrate my hole. As I slipped my fingers inside myself I pictured Aiden's cock rising from slumber and poking me in the back. I smile up at my handsome Prince as I lift myself up in the water just enough to allow his thick cock to rest at my entrance and before he begins to slide inside me. His strokes start excruciatingly slow, teasing me as his rock solid phallus hits my sensitive places.

My fingers began to move faster, in and out of my ass, back and forth on my now rock solid cock. In my mind Aiden reaches around and swats my hands away from my member, grabbing my wrists in one of his hands and gripping my hip with the other. I bounce on his cock faster and faster, little whimpers and gasps escaping from my lips as I do. Suddenly his lips are on mine and the moans are more powerful as I taste him, muffled by the kiss but very obviously present. I feel his mouth widen as he keeps kissing me through his grin.

My fingers were moving furiously at this point, the water of the bath sloshing around and probably spilling onto the floor but I was too caught up in my imagination to care. Aiden's grin fades as I feel him tense up inside me, he's grunting and tightening his grip on me as he gets closer to orgasming. I ride him harder and faster, begging for him to cum for me breathlessly as I approach my own climax. With a final thrust he is buried inside me as his ejaculation rocks through his body and my mind goes blank as I have my own orgasm.

I went limp in the tub as my climax concluded, all the tension in my body vanishing for a few glorious moments...before my side began to protest the rigorous activity by throbbing in a most unpleasant fashion. I grumbled to myself as I pulled myself up and out of the tub, towled dry with the fluffiest towels I had ever experienced, and picked an outfit to wear. Madame Ludwen had impeccable taste, that was evident from the assortment of outfits in the dresser...a dresser? I looked around at the room again and realized that this wasn't the old guest room. This room was at least twice the size of the last one and had much more furniture. The vanity, the mirror, the dresser, and the changing screen had definitely not been in the other room. I silently cursed at myself for not noticing sooner, I was supposed to be hypervigilant and observant and I had been going through the motions and taking in none of my surroundings.

I threw on a lovely blue shirt, some black pants, and sturdy boots before moving to the door...the door was much larger than the last room too. I felt so stupid, the door was even made of a different wood.

"The fuck is wrong with me?" I muttered as I opened the door. I looked around and spotted Aiska a little ways down the hall. She looked up, saw me...and blushed? Her face was bright red as she moved over to me.

"Was the bath...satisfying?" Aiska asked. That's when it dawned on me...those moans and whimpers and other noises in my fantasy hadn't been confined to my imagination. I felt my skin get hot as my blood rushed to my face.

"Um..yes, thank you," I was mortified.

"The Queen and the King would like to speak with you, if you're feeling up to it?" Aiska stated, her eyes firmly fixed on my feet.

"Yes...I can do that..." I replied.

"Right this way," Aiska said, and began leading me down the corridor.

"...how loud was I?" I asked after a few minutes of walking.

"Not very...until that last bit where you were..umm...begging for more," Aiska let out a hysterical and nervous laugh. I laughed as well, covering my face with both hands.

"Oh by the Dragons, I'm so sorry," I said through my palms, laughing now as well, "I thought it was all in my head!"

"You were very...excited." She said through laughs, by now we were both giggling like young children, "I think Christopher and Bella were both enjoying the show."

"Oh gods smite me already," I moaned in embarrassment. Aiska and I looked at each other and immediately broke down laughing again. Another couple minutes later we had calmed down and reached our destination. Aiska knocked on the large door which was answered by Ser Jentreth.

"Good, you're finally here," the Queen's Shield said flatly as he opened the door wider, "The Bard Myr has arrived your Majesties." I was ushered into the room, a lovely dining area with a decent sized table and of course so much natural light streaming through the stained glass windows. I looked around and saw the Queen at the head of the table, the King to her right, and...Aiden. It took all my effort to not run over and grab him to hold him close...but I knew he wouldn't want that...would he? Did he still want me after...all that had happened? I saw him tense as if to stand up out of his chair, but his fists clenched and he remained seated. Well...I guess that was as powerful of an answer as anything else. The tingling sensation on my skin had returned as I bowed before the three royals.

"Wonderful," the Queen motioned for me to take a seat at the table, "please, join us. We have...matters to discuss."

"If there is anything you'd rather not talk about just yet," the King said, his dark brown eyes were soft and kind as he looked me over, "please let us know and we can save that for a later date."

"You're too kind, your Majesties," I replied. I took a seat at the far end of the table, opposite the Queen and as far away from Aiden as I could get. I didn't want to be more of an intrusion than was necessary. I saw his shoulders relax a bit when I chose my seat.

"We would like to discuss the fate of Lord Coran with you," the King said gently. I stiffened as I heard my Mast-no, my captor's name and that tingling sensation intensified, crawling all over my skin as I fidgeted in my seat.

"Has he had a trial yet?" I asked quietly.

"He was tried in absentia since he refused to accept Our summons," the Queen said coldly, "he was found guilty when the nobles were presented with the evidence diligently uncovered by the Prince." She looked over at Aiden and gave him a very proud smile, but the Prince didn't acknowledge it.

"I'm sorry we didn't come get you sooner," Aiden said, staring at the table, "we knew it was him very quickly thanks to Auntie Ludwen...but the 'due process' of it all took much longer...I'm-." His voice seemed to break slightly, probably thinking about what I had done while I was 'serving' Lord Coran.

"The additional evidence of him seeking out and utilizing Dark Magic," the Queen practically spat in disgust, "means his fate is sealed. He will be executed on the morrow."

"Since his fate is sealed I imagine my testimony isn't needed," I guessed, "but if you'd prefer I can give my account as well, your Majesties."

"We would not have you relive such a traumatic experience unless it was absolutely necessary my boy," the King said, "what you went through..."

"Can be discussed when you feel ready to do so," the Queen interrupted the King. The King nodded in agreement.

"Of course," the King gestured as if to pull his question from the air.

"Now, on to more pleasant matters," the Queen continued, "you are more than welcome to leave the capital if you so desire." I couldn't help but glance at Aiden when she said this and I saw his shoulders lower another inch or so.

"If you'll allow me, your Majesties, I would like to stay," I said, Aiden's shoulders tensed up again at that, "I would be honored to remain at court as the palace Bard."

"Lovely," the Queen clapped her hands together, "you may have noticed we already moved your belongings into a new room, one fitting of a Bard of such esteem as yourself."

"I appreciate it greatly, your Grace," and I meant it. I hadn't ever had quarters so...extravegant before and I figured staying at the palace would be easier to keep Aiden safe. I was still technically under contract by Madame Ludwen to keep him safe...and it had nothing to do with the yearning I felt or the hole in my chest...nothing at all...

"Fantastic, my Steward, Wilterni, will see that you have everything you need and explain your duties," the Queen nodded which I took as a dismissal. I stood, bowed to each royal, and left the dining hall.

When I returned to my room I was met with a well dressed individual, they wore a large hat, poofy pantaloons, a shirt with more ruffles than I'd seen in one room before, and a rolled up piece of parchment. I was still trying to take in this new person when they turned around and immediately started talking to me.

"Ah there you are, now as the Court bard your services won't be needed every night, so you'll still have some evenings to yourself but-" they began as they unrolled their scroll but I interrupted them.

"I assume you're-" and then it was my turn to be interrupted.

"I am Wilterni, Steward of the Palace and humble servant to the High Queen, her Royal Majesty Aegiani Iritzoa the Wise and Benevolent, the King his Royal Highness Zenthos Iritzoa the Kind, and the Heir to the Throne, Prince Aiden Iritzoa the Brave and Just," they said all in one breath, if it wasn't so annoying to hear the Prince's name I would've been impressed.

"Good to meet you Wilterni," I said as I walked past them and sat down at the vanity. I began to fuss with my hair just to give my hands something to do other than forcibly escorting them out of the room.

"And you as well bard Myr," they replied as they returned their gaze to their parchment, "now back to your duties. You are required to perform at all large functions, for those events you will be informed of many days ahead of schedule to provide enough time for you to compile a suitable song list and performance plan. You may also be called to perform for visiting dignitaries and ambassadors and such, these instances are more frequent but less planned; as such a single song and ambient music will suffice for these occasions. Rarer still you may be summoned to perform privately for the Royal Family during meals or possibly just to stroll the gardens, I'm sure your natural talents will be more than suited for such occasions. Does all this make sense?" I stopped playing with my hair and looked at them in the mirror with a flat expression.

"I'm sure I'll catch on quickly, dear Steward," I replied calmly despite the fact that their tone implied they didn't expect me to comprehend the intricacies of Royal-adjacent life.

"Phenomenal," Wilterni replied without actually looking up from their parchment, "now, any time you are not performing you are free to wander the Palace and the Capital seeking...inspiration or whatever it is you'd seek." I sighed quietly as I turned around and stood up.

"Thank you for all the information, Steward," I said as I gently but firmly moved them towards the door.

"I will have a schedule of upcoming events prepared for you by the end of the day," they said as I was closing the door. When the door clicked shut I leaned forward and rested my head on it, my eyes closed as I breathed deeply, enjoying the quiet. I moved to the bed and stared at the ceiling, tossing some Magic up and watching it swirl in lovely rainbows and iridescent swirls. My mind went back to all the times I had done this very thing while trapped within the Assassin's Guild, my bunkmates had always appreciated the show. I closed my eyes and tried to think of anything but the last month or my time with the Guild or Aiden's perfect face and his adorable grin and his naked body pressed against mine...

"Damn it!" I almost shouted at the room, I stood up and waved my hand to banish the magic. I stalked over to the door, pulled it open, and began walking in the opposite direction of where I had met with the Royals.