The Incubus Servant Ch. 01

Story Info
A college student is seduced by three gorgeous brothers.
2.9k words
4.37
7.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subalint
subalint
11 Followers

The world was completely different a long time ago. Magic existed, but a very few knew about it. The ones who experienced it, wanted to forget its existence. In ancient Egypt, a shaman changed everything.

Taliban was despised his whole life, as his face got burnt when he was a child. He spent most of his life trying to change his look, when at the age of 32, he succeeded. He performed a ritual based on ancient texts, which released powers and entities, which made him not only beautiful, but irresistible. During the ritual, he opened a gate to another dimension, which eventually got fused with ours, bringing their magic, horrors, demons and magical entities to our world. But this dimension was completely different than what one could imagine. This dimension was filled with sexually overheated creatures.

But these creatures - instead of destroying our world - have settled here, and started feeding on us. Almost all of them.

--------------

ENCYCLOPEDIA: Incubus

The Incubus is a demon in a male form that seeks to have sexual intercourse with sleeping women, sucking energy from them.

A homosexual incubus is not that common, but exists.

A heterosexual incubus's purpose is to inseminate women, to multiply. Homosexual incubuses need male semen to stay alive.

Incubuses are gorgeous male men, constantly adapting their outlooks to their target or general ideals. Every part of their body serves one purpose: to capture their victim.

Incubuses produce special hormones, which attracts every other creature.

Every incubus has its own special attribute/skill, which fits their character.

Read more: Incubus Servant

--------------

Chapter I. - Beginnings

My name is Callum, and I was 24 years old, when it all started. My father died right before I was born. He was a drunk, and he raped my mother. That's how I happened to be. But my mother was a wonderful human being. We spent the first 11 years of my life in happiness. Then the cancer came. Her sister and her family raised me, but I have never had a great relationship with them. They provided everything for me, they loved me as much as they could, and I loved them as much as I could. But they aren't my mother. And I am not their son. They have two children, who were always prioritized over me. I have learnt where my place is in the family, I did more house-work than my step-sisters, I was a worse student, and well... When I realized that I am gay, they were not happy. When I got to the university, and got my first part-time job, they basically abandoned me. Sometimes they spend some money for my birthday, I visit them once or twice a year, but that's it.

I have never been a super social person, I have some friends, but more like study-buddies. I had never been in real love before, but had a few crushes. Of course, I have had a few hookups, even some short-term relationships, but nothing too serious. I was not a whore though, so by few hookups I mean I am not totally inexperienced, but there was room to improve.

So on that specific day, I just finished my shift at the bar. I was a waiter near the university. I had a long night, as there was a birthday party there, and we had to clean up. It was 6AM, and my first class started at 8AM. I took a quick shower at the bar before leaving, then headed to the classroom. I was going to do some reading, and try not to sleep. When I entered the room, they were there. The Landry brothers. I could not believe my eyes how good they looked, especially since a few hours before, they were shit-faced drunk in the pub.

Alpha Landry (yes, that was his real name!) was the oldest. He was tall, extremely muscular, and had very short blond hair. The sharp edges of his face framed a constantly superior look. His name was Alpha, so... makes sense. Every clothes he wore, the way he walked, the way he was sitting radiated that he is above everybody else. Maybe even his brothers.

Chase Landry was the middle one. He was also quite tall, face properly shaved, eyes were warm. He was almost always in a suit of some kind, which made him look even better than he originally was. Which was impossible. His stylish blond hair was shining in the light. His shirt's top two buttons were always unbuttoned, showing off a few blond chest hair and a necklace, which was hidden behind the other buttons.

Hunter Landry was the youngest one and the shortest (even though he was still around average). His boyish face, his somewhat longer blonde hair made every eyes around him to stare. Everything about him shouted style and money: his clothes, his watch, his phone, his bag, everything. A cunning half smile made every man and woman melt away.

Even though they looked completely different, they had around 1 year between each other, and some small things in their looks made it obvious that they were brothers indeed. They were very secretive, nobody knew much about them.

So when I entered the classroom, they were there. They looked at me, but said nothing. I waved at them, but they ignored me, except Hunter. He kept looking at me and I saw something in his eyes. He then turned to his brothers and started whispering. A few minutes later, they looked at me again for a second, stood up, and left the room.

I spent the rest of the day in class, actually managed to get an hour of sleep around lunchtime. But by the end of the day, I was exhausted. I wanted nothing more than to reach my dorm room and sleep through the night. My dorm was like a 20 minute walk from the university. It was one of the cheapest and shitties ones. I was staying in a room with 2 beds, by myself. Yes, it was that bad. It was almost Christmas, so it was very dark by the end of the day. I knew a shortcut, which led me through some smaller streets, near the university, so I could avoid crowded streets. I had never had any problems in that area before, except that day. A few minutes away from my classroom, a guy in a black hoodie stood in front of me.

"Give me your wallet!" He said in a shaky voice, with a knife in his left hand.

"Wait, no! I barely have any money left for this month! Please just let me go!"

"Give me your wallet, NOW!" He took one step towards me.

"Wait, okay!"

I started looking for my wallet in my backpack, when suddenly, somebody shouted:

"HEY! Leave him alone!"

And then it all happened so fast. The guy with the knife, looked back. Two familiar people stood there, but it was too dark, to be sure. The guy shouted something, then started running towards me. He knocked me over, I fell to the ground, and hit my head. A few seconds later two men stood above me. Was it really...? One of them kneeled next to me, and now I was sure. It was Hunter.

"Are you okay?" He asked. He reached out with one of his hands to my face. It felt like he was touching my mouth, but everything went dark.

When I woke up, my head was hurting a bit. I was lying on a couch, in a very warm room. I looked around, and there was a fireplace, with burning fire in it. The room was huge. A giant fluffy carpet was on the ground. The couch was also huge. Books, a giant TV, shelves with strange objects, which looked like ancient artifacts covered most of the walls.

"Finally, we were worried." It was Hunter who was talking. His voice was like an angels. He looked at me with those beautiful eyes, and I was not able to talk.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes, I think so! My head hurts a bit, but I think I am fine!"

"Good. Guys! I think he is okay!" He was shouting that to the room next to this one.

First Chase came to the room. He was wearing a bathrobe. Then Alpha. He was only wearing a very revealing boxer. Even though the underwear was quite loose, one point was standing out. He must had to have a massive dick. And his body... I instantly thought about those movies with the thunder god. He was around 6.5 feet high, with basically 1% body fat. He looked like a god indeed.

It was really warm in the room.

"You okay, boy?" Asked Alpha. I had never heard his voice before that. It was deep. His voice made these micro vibrations in my ears. It was so warm in the room that I was getting nauseous. Alpha walked up to me, took my small face in his giant right hand, and lifted my head a tiny bit. When he touched me, I was certain, I felt a small electric shock.

"Are you okay?"

"Ah, yes, yes, sorry. It is a bit warm here."

"Ohhh, yeah! It is warm indeed!" Said Chase as he was waving with his robe, imitating that he also feels that. For a moment, I was able to see that he doesn't have any underwear on. His dick was flaccid, but it was almost as long as mine in erect state. Perfectly trimmed hair above it. His chest was long, perfectly shaped, slightly visible abs. A few pieces of chest hair, not much more which is usually visible.

He also walked up to me, and started touching me.

"I don't see any wounds." He said, in a deepish, but rhythmic tone.

It felt even warmer in the room.

All of a sudden all three of them stood up and started walking around. Alpha left the room, Chase sat to the other side of the couch, Hunter still somewhat close to me.

I felt like this veil on my mind lifted a bit. I took a deep breath.

"What happened?" I asked?.

"Don't you remember? We saved you from that guy. He wanted to rob you." Hunter said, with his mature but still charming voice.

"Oh... Yeah, thank you! You saved my life!"

"Well, let's not go there, haha! Are you sure you feel okay? How is your head?" Hunter said.

"Hm. It actually feels like usual. I am okay!"

"So you are sure, you are not nauseous? No headache?" Asked by Chase.

"Yes!" It started to feel warmer again.

"We have to make sure you are completely sober!" Alpha entered the room.

"I am completely in control of my own body and mind!" I said with a laugh.

Just for a tiny second, I thought I had seen some of the stone artifacts blinking. And from that moment, I felt like my mind shut out everything which is outside of this room or that moment. Everything slowed down.

Hunter noticed that I was looking at the stones.

"Oh, you noticed the crown jewelries of our collection. There are four of them around the room."

I looked around and saw four somewhat similar stones, they looked around 8 inches tall, and 2 inches wide, somewhat rounded dark rocks. I noticed, each of them has some kind of rune carved on the front side with some reddish color.

"We were told that these were used on some ritual sites. In a different dimension." His words came to my ears super slowly. "They say, men made love to other men between these rocks."

I felt like I was so high, which I had never experienced before.

"Well... They don't exactly say 'made love'." Said Alpha. "They say, strong men fucked weaker and smaller men between these rocks."

"I... I see." I swallowed. It was really warm in the room, I was panting.

"You know... We are trying to live by the old habits, rituals." Said Chase.

I looked at each one of them. I was sweating.

"Oh, no, haha, we don't fuck each other!" Laughed Hunter, emphasizing the "each other".

"We are all tops." Said Chase.

"And quite dominant ones." Said Alpha.

"We only fuck... Bottoms... Submissive bottoms." They said.

"Are you a bottom, Callum?" Asked Chase, as he got closer to me. It felt weird. It felt like he was talking in a completely different language. Which I understood somehow. I realized a small golden rune hangs on his necklace.

"Y... Ye... Yes." I said. This also felt similarly weird. The rune on one of the stones started shining with red color.

"Are you submissive, Callum?" Asked Hunter. Somehow he has lost most of his clothes. He had a slim body, with a nice upper body, but not too shredded. His beautiful legs were covered in blond hair. His majestic dick hidden under some expensive branded boxer briefs.

"Yes." I answered. I was sure we were talking in some alien language.

"Do you want to have sex with us?" Asked Chase, he lost his bathrobe. I nodded.

"Say it." Said Hunter.

"I.. I want to have sex with you!"

"Do you want us to treat you like the submissive faggott you are?" Asked Alpha, as now he was also standing next to me. I looked up at him.

"Yes!" I felt like my mind is an empty space now, I was so horny. I wanted nothing more than them to fuck my brains out.

I saw the other rune shining.

"Do... You... Consent?" They asked.

"Yes!" I whispered.

All of a sudden a flash of red light radiated through the room, from the runes. And I completely lost my mind. I mean I was basically in no control of the events, but was able to process. Chase and Hunter started kissing me, kissing my neck, my body. Somehow I was naked, and all of them were naked. I felt like my dick is so hard. It wasn't big, around 5 inches, but I felt like at that moment that it was much bigger. For a tiny second I looked at my dick, and realized that it wasn't even hard.

Hunter touched my face.

"Look at ours instead!"

And I looked. All of their dicks were rock hard. Hunter's was the smallest. Well... It was still like 6.5 inches. Perfectly straight, beautifully aligned head. My jaw fell. Then I looked at Chase's monster dick. It was the longest dick I had ever seen. I am pretty sure it was almost around 11 inches.

"Haha, I get this a lot!" Laughed Chase.

I didn't get to see Alpha's, as I felt a finger entering my ass, and I moaned.

"Wait!..." I sighed. I was not prepared for this.

"Don't worry, boy. You are perfectly clean already."

As Hunter touched the back of my head I instantly lowered it and took his penis in my mouth. Precum painted the inside of my mouth, I felt like I was high again. I started sucking. That thick finger was moving in my asshole. Another dick tried to force itself into my mouth, so I changed. Another wave of precum flooded my mouth. I was like an addict. I felt the same feeling in my ass.

The thick finger left and then entered again. I felt so much pleasure, I arched my back as much as possible, maybe even more. I was like a pornstar. I looked back, and realized, that it wasn't a thick finger, it was Alpha fucking me. He had such a small dick? Impossible.

"Don't worry! It will get bigger!" Said Alpha with an evil smile.

I returned to Hunter and Chase. I have no idea how much time passed. It could have been 2 minutes and 2 hours. I was sucking Hunter and Chase, meanwhile Alpha fucking my ass. With each thrust, it felt like his dick was getting bigger and bigger. Eventually the pleasure turned into some pain, but Hunter and Chase's leaking dick in my mouth felt like a painkiller. It was so warm in the room.

As everything was getting faster and faster, all of a sudden everything froze. I felt as Alpha's cock, which at that point must have been thicker and bigger than possible, was starting to shoot his load, deep, very deep inside me. Hunter and Chase's cock also started to fill my mouth with their load. They were giving me so much cum, it was impossible that it all stayed in my mouth, as the two dicks were pumping inside me. It literally flowed down my throat without a struggle.

As all three of them ejaculated their delicious semen deeply inside me I froze. I felt like their cum became solid, and then it started spreading in me. In the meanwhile I experienced my biggest orgasm ever. But I felt my dick is still flaccid. I collapsed on the couch, panting heavily. They were kneeling close to my face.

"What do you have to say now, boy?" Asked Alpha.

"Thank you!" I said.

A red flesh of bright light again, and I fainted.

I woke up in a dark, cold room. A small window on the door gave some light. There was nothing else in the room, except the small mattress I was sleeping on. I realized I was almost completely naked. I had a black collar around my neck. And something weird on my dick. It had a red glow. It was a chastity cage.

The door opened.

"Congratulations to your new life, Callum!" Said Hunter.

"Or should we say, slave? Or servant?" Said Chase.

"From now on, you are our Incubus Servant."

--------------

To be continued!

Please feel free to give any feedbacks!

subalint
subalint
11 Followers