Asserting His Dominance Pt. 03

Story Info
Father-in-law is not behaving like a good boy.
3.2k words
4.63
26.5k
34

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hugo was not happy about going to the gym. He felt weak, running quickly out of breath.

"That's exactly why you should come," his father-in-law would probably say. Dante was there too. He had first convinced Hugo to jog, which ended up leading to some life-changing bonding for them. When he was asked to come to the gym, he had to agree. Even though he disliked it, he needed it. He was slacking off. He was 20 years younger than Dante, but the older man was tougher and tighter, and bigger all over.

At that moment, Dante was lifting weight, working on his chest, while Hugo watched from afar. The father-in-law looked very delicious.

There were other people at the gym, but they were spread out. Hugo walked up to the old man and let a hand ran over his right thigh, causing Dante to smile. Then, Hugo's hand went up and pinched the cock. He gave it a squeeze. Nobody saw. The older man kept working out, biting his lower lip.

Hugo went around and stood over Dante's head. The old man seemed expectant to the son-in-law's next move. Hugo made sure nobody was watching, then stuck a hand inside his shorts and rubbed all over his balls. He quickly rubbed the same hand on Dante's face and watched as the old man put out his tongue to lick it.

Dante finished his series and sat up. He was sweating, cheeks red. He looked around too, then asked Hugo to come closer. He smelled the cock in the hand again and even felt the bulge on top of the shorts. But he smiled.

"Are you trying to avoid your work out?" he asked.

"Of course not," Hugo said. He scratched his head. "I was just about to start when I looked at you. You looked good."

Dante's smile grew wider and brighter. To this date, it still astounded Hugo that his father-in-law enjoyed his compliments. He had to punish, break, and bend the older man, but he also liked to make him smile like that. Hugo brushed his fingers gently on the older man's beard.

"You're such a pretty boy," Hugo said.

"Stop it," Dante said. He seemed breathless, and not because of the exercise.

"Are you telling me what to do?"

"No, sir. I'm so sorry."

"Good boy. Now help me with my work out, please. I have no idea what I'm doing."

Dante nodded and laughed.

"You were doing great," he said. "I was watching you too." He touched Hugo's biceps and made an approving sound. Hugo was pretty sure nobody could see how his father-in-law caressed his muscles slowly. They paled in comparison to his bulging masculinity, but the appreciation in his eyes seemed real. So real that it sent a jolt of hardness straight to Hugo's cock.

Dante was very close to him in the next exercise, watching him as he pushed weight with his legs. He had to open them really wide, and his bulge was exacerbated by the tight pulled-up shorts. Looking at it, Dante bit his lip. He looked around for a bit, then lowered his hand. Hugo's eyes followed the hand, knowing exactly where it would go. Dante gave the bulge a squeeze. The cock got so hard it made it even more difficult for him to concentrate. Hugo let out a growl.

"Stop it."

"I can't help it," he said.

"Dante?" someone said behind them. The voice scared both of them. Hugo almost suffered an accident right there. Dante jumped and looked back.

"Oh shit, where the fuck did you come from, Phil?" Dante tried to sound friendly. Hugo could see his fear.

"I thought it was you," Phil said. He came over and shook hands with Dante. "Who's this?"

"That's my scrawny son-in-law. I'm trying to help him a bit. Look at him."

Hugo was taken aback, but let the insult pass giving the situation.

He was just trying to make sure his friend didn't have any strange ideas.

Dante introduced Phil to Hugo. He knew him by sight. Must have seen him before with Dante. He was a short, blond man in his fifties, looking good, but not as good as Dante.

"Had to drag him here," Dante kept saying. "He's not used to hard work."

Hugo snapped his eyes at Dante, but tried to act shy and subdued to Phil, who was smiling in a sympathetic way. He finished his current series of ten and sat up, tired.

"Out of breath already?" Dante asked, and both men laughed. Hugo's heart was beating a little faster. He rubbed his hands together, still looking down. "Well, someday I'll make him strong."

"Give the man a break, Dante," Phil said, feigning sympathy. He was clearly enjoying this.

"Ha, I'll give him a break when he find a real job. Did you know my daughter is the one feeding them? Come on, little man, you rested enough. Keep going. Gotta be rough with him. That's the only way. But he's a nice kid."

For a moment, Hugo was back a few months, angry and insulted because his father-in-law disapproved of everything he ever did. All the control he had taken, all the things he had done to that big bull were gone in a blink of an eye.

In a cutting session of sharp-edged words, Hugo was the stupid, unsuccessful, disappointment of a man all over again. He had enjoyed the approval of his father-in-law so much, but everything seemed like a lie.

His legs shook with the weight that so far he had managed to take. He wanted to do the exercise right, but failed, getting too red in the face and shaking even more visibly. He was all out of breath so quickly. They laughed at him again. But when Hugo finished, they patted him on the shoulder and moved over to talk between themselves. Hugo couldn't look at them.

Dante looked at him a few times when he started a stretching exercise that meant he was about to leave.

Hugo had to leave before he exploded and did something really stupid and said something about Dante to that Phil. The man didn't seem to get the gist that Dante wanted nothing more than to get rid of him. Phil talked and talked some more, while Dante sent pleading stares at the son-in-law. Hugo didn't care. He grabbed a towel and cleaned his sweaty face. He didn't say goodbye.

The night was chilly; it did a good job of getting rid of the rest of the sweat. Hugo didn't walk towards the parking lot where Dante's car was. But before he could leave the gym's premises, Dante caught up to him.

"I'm sorry."

Hugo said nothing. Didn't even look. Dante grabbed his arm.

"Let go."

"Fuck, I panicked, alright?"

Hugo almost pushed Dante away. Good thing he didn't. He wasn't sure he could push Dante away, the asshole was huge but seemed very mellow just about now.

"I don't care," Hugo said. "Let go."

"No," Dante said with desperation. "Please, sir, please, daddy. Forgive me. Please, tell me what to do so you can forgive me."

The stiffening in his pants told Hugo he was falling for the big man's theatrics.

"Go fuck yourself, Dante."

"No, no...please, I will never do that again. I will obey. I will be a good boy. I was lost, I didn't know what to do. I thought he had seen us."

Hugo closed his eyes. He also thought for a moment that Phil had seen something, and he had been pretty scared too.

"You went too far." Hugo grabbed his face, digging his fingers into his cheeks. "You son of a bitch."

"Yeah, I know. Punish me."

"You want it?"

"Yes, daddy. Punish your boy. Your little slutty boy."

Hugo looked around him. His surroundings were dark and there were no people, but still, anyone who was about to leave or come into the gym would go through there. Hugo had wanted to avoid the parking lot, but now he and Dante walked towards it.

"Where to?" Dante asked expectantly, holding the steering wheel.

Hugo looked at him. An idea sprung in his head. He smiled.

As to be expected, the park was deserted at night. The light-posts were working fine, but nobody wanted to come here at this hour unless they were planning to do something sketchy. Hugo almost gave up. But he was feeling incredibly sketchy at that moment. They were still in gym shorts and the night was getting colder, but they would soon get warmer, Hugo was sure. Dante carried the lube in his hand. He didn't say a word of resistance when Hugo told him where to go. They walked inside the trees side by side, but not too far inside. The nearest lamppost still shed some light on them.

"Kneel," Hugo said.

The big man bent his knees on the leafy floor, touching himself. His cock was hard and he rubbed a thumb on the shorts where the head showed its print.

Hugo began to touch himself too, which attracted the bull's eyes. He stood there in that position in front of his father-in-law, and his anger began to dissipate, leaving only a incredible desire to enjoy the man on his knees as much as he could. He wanted to take advantage, to let himself go. He wanted to have some fun.

"What if your punishment is just this? Looking at me on your knees without getting to touch?"

"I deserve whatever you give me," he said, even though he seemed worried. "I can smell your cock from here."

"I haven't forgiven you yet."

"Sorry, sir."

"What should I do with you, boy?"

Dante closed his eyes. He loved being called a boy. His hands scratched his thighs, pulling up the shorts to show the furry leg. He was so big and powerful, but there he was, on his knees.

"Why did you have to say those things?" Hugo asked. "Deep down you must have believed them."

Dante shook his head vehemently.

"I wasn't thinking. I panicked."

"That's your excuse. What should I do with you?"

"Hit me."

"No."

"Spank me. Fuck me. Please."

"No. No. Take off your clothes...quickly." Dante threw his shirt on the ground and pulled down his shorts. His cock stood up, hitting his belly. He went back to his knees.

Hugo stared at the hairy chest for a few seconds. He went closer and pinched one nipple, then the other. He decided to kneel in front of the big boy and, staring straight into his eyes, he grabbed the big drooling cock and squeezed. Dante inclined his head forward, as if to rest against Hugo's shoulder.

"Don't move," Hugo told him. Then, he sucked a nipple, first rough until he was satisfied that the nipple was red and burning. Then he was sucking gentle. He moved to the other, while his hands were still groping around the thick snake and the hanging balls.

Dante tried to kiss him.

"I said don't move."

"Sorry, you smell so good, daddy."

"Don't say anything either."

Hugo squeezed himself against Dante, hugging him and grabbing that big ass, hands full. In the process, he squeezed Dante's cock between their bodies. It was burning hot, and Hugo could feel its pulsating rhythm.

Dante tried to hug him back.

"Goddamn it, Dante. I told you not to move."

As if whipped, he quickly receded his movements and was quiet. The hair on his butt stood up with Hugo's caressing. Digging in the soft flesh, he pulled the ass apart, slipping a finger around the wrinkly hole. Touching there made Hugo feel about to cum.

"Only speak when answering my questions now, understood, boy?"

"Yes, sir." His body was shaking, but he didn't move. He obeyed.

"Do you really think those things of me?" Hugo asked. He licked Dante's neck without waiting for the answer.

Dante almost moved his head sideways to allow more space, but he remembered not to move unless he was told to. The father-in-law tasted salty because of the sweat glued to his skin after the gym. Wanting more, Hugo ran his tongue up and down, making him tremble, and his skin prickly with more shivering.

"No..." his answer was short and out of breath. "I swear. Daddy, I swear."

Hugo began to drag two fingers up and down the small entrance. "Like I do with your daughter's pussy...does that make you jealous?"

"Yes..." Then he bit his lip. "Oh yeah...It feels so good."

"I didn't ask if it felt good, did I?"

"Sorry."

"How do you feel about me?" Hugo asked, his voice shattering because of his movements. Rubbing the hole faster, he was making the skin warm with friction, not even the lube could withstand for much longer. That anus was begging to be entered. Hugo knew just by the way it blinked and relaxed.

"I...I can't believe you're real," Dante said. Hugo let out a little gasp. The answer surprised him, but Dante kept going. "And your smile...I always thought you had a beautiful smile, sir. From the first moment."

Hugo wanted to stretch his hole. He pressed his fingers against it, and felt Dante's apprehension in the way he tensed up. Hugo held himself. Not yet. He kept rubbing him.

"What a great dad you are," Hugo said.

"Like I said, sir. I'm jealous of my daughter."

"Why? Look where I am now."

"But she is the one who sleeps in the same bed with you every day."

That earned him a finger inside his ass. It wrapped itself around nicely. Hugo fingered him for a while, sticking fast inside. In a moment, Dante was moaning continuously. He still didn't move, hands down by his side, on his knees getting fucked. His cock was pressed against Hugo's belly, lurching and leaking. But he didn't move.

"Then why did you say those things?"

"I used to say them...when I met you, I was mad that I thought you were so beautiful, and you made me feel so wrong. I had to pretend I hated you. And I said those things to my friends."

Hugo took that in.

"I wanna fuck you right here," Hugo said.

"Please, do, sir."

"You're my good boy."

"Yes!"

Hugo removed his finger. He made Dante suck on it. When he was done, he got a hard slap on the cheek.

"Thank you," Dante said.

Hugo grabbed his balls and pulled them down. Dante still didn't move. Hugo smiled.

"Yeah," Hugo said. "You're my slutty boy. I shouldn't have doubted you."

He saw Dante's eyes shine as they looked at him.

"But I was so wrong, sir. I'm so sorry."

"No," Hugo said. "Maybe you weren't wrong. I knew what you were doing... and part of me enjoyed it. Because I knew I would be doing this to you later. I got so mad, it reminded me of the first time I made you kneel right here in this place. All those emotions came rushing back. And it made me want to fuck you more than ever. I don't even know if I'll be able to stop once I start. Shit, you were right all along."

Hugo told him to bent over. On all fours, Dante waited for the cock. Hugo positioned himself behind and spit on the hole. The stream went slowly from his mouth to the crack and he spread with the head of his cock. He spit some more on the cock too. He wanted his saliva to be inside Dante.

He had fucked his father-in-law doggy-style many times, but this one seemed different, like he was doing for the first time. Even if he came quickly, which seemed likely for the way his cock was bulging, he would would not stop.

He brushed the head on the crack, teasing. He slapped the cock on the flesh, shaking the butt. The head touched the entrance. It seemed so small and impossible to penetrate, but Hugo knew how hungry the little hole was, and how big it could get.

Then he pushed the head inside. A little pressure, a little more, and the head was engulfed. It was so tight inside, Hugo felt as though he was about to be smashed into oblivion. Sweet oblivion.

In and out, Hugo pushed, feeling the bliss. As he did, he recalled the words Dante had said, calling him scrawny and weak and worthless. All the anger he had towards those insecurities he sent directly inside the father-in-law's butthole.

In a few minutes, he was slamming the cock inside, balls deep.

As he had predicted, it didn't take long for him to burst a nut inside Dante's. But this wasn't about reaching orgasm. He took a few seconds to breathe. Slowly, he moved his hips again back and forth. In a instant, he was slamming again, fast and hard. The sounds were striking, and thankfully, nobody was around.

"Oh my god," Dante cried out like a girl. "Fuck yeah, daddy. Take my hole. Break it."

Hugo stopped only to replenish the lube. He watched as the cum he had put inside his father-in-law came gushing out of the stretched hole. Dante cried and moaned, expecting more.

"Fucking incredible," Hugo said.

"Oh god! What a fucker, daddy...please, don't stop."

Hugo pushed back inside with little resistance. He had fucked the asshole into submission and now would abuse it even more. Grabbing the bottom's hair, Hugo pounded him, removed the cock completely, then pushed everything at once. Each of these strokes made Dante moan, and each time, he sounded less masculine.

Hugo slapped his ass, leaving a print of his hand on each buttcheek, then he messed up the print by hitting him more times.

"Oh my god," Hugo said, pushing himself inside completely and stopping for a moment. But it was too late, he shot his load again, while his body shook. He drooled, unable to stop himself. He spit on his father-in-law, cum, sweat and saliva all mingling on his cock as he kept pushing, creating a white paste. He was not about to stop, though. "You little bitch, you gonna take it all night."

But the first sign that they would have to stop announced itself. Their cellphones began to ring. The women. Fucking hell.

"Don't stop," Dante cried out.

"Bitch, bitch, bitch," Hugo said, each time he thrust. But the phones kept ringing. He removed himself from Dante, "Fucking bitches," he said.

They had to go. After dressing up, they answered their phones in the car, telling Jessica and Claire that they were drinking a beer and forgot the phones in the car. But now they were returning home.

Hugo took the keys. He drove the car while Dante sucked his cock. "Suck your ass out of my cock, boy," he told him. Dante was happy too. He kissed the balls before he began.

"Gosh, the smell. So fucking good, daddy."

Hugo didn't cum again, but the blowjob was still fine as hell.

He stopped the car in front of his house and left, while Dante assumed the driver's seat.

"Dante," Hugo said, getting closer and whispering. "I want you to keep saying those things about me to your friends...your wife, your daughter...be the alpha in front of every one, let's have some fun with this..."

Dante smiled.

"Then you punish me later?"

"That's right, baby."

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too, baby boy."