Step Daughter's Boyfriend is Hung

Story Info
Step-Daughter's Boyfriend has a Huge Cock and I fall for it.
4.2k words
4.61
123.5k
203

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bestforme
bestforme
221 Followers

Finally, it was the end of the work week. I pulled into the driveway exhausted from the business trip. All seemed so calm in the house. Sarah always kept everything nice even when she had her own job to worry about. This was the start of a small vacation for the both of us. Only a week, but we had decided we needed some time to breath and stay at home together. Sarah's daughter Stephanie, my stepdaughter, was also coming home from college with her new boyfriend. It would be nice to see her, though her taste in boyfriends usually brought some chaos.

No one seemed to be in the house when I arrived, maybe they were running an errand, so I went upstairs and got ready for a shower. Traveling didn't suit me well, I wanted to get my clothes off as soon as possible and get in a good scrub. Grabbing a towel I walked naked down the hallway, it's not like anybody was in the house anyways right? To my surprise as I walked into the bathroom I was met with another naked man, must be Stephanie's boyfriend, I recognized him from her online photos. He was casually standing there, naked, shaving his face. When I walked in he got a good look at me absolutely naked before I had the state of mind to put my towel around my hips.

"Oh I'm sorry about that, I thought I was alone in the house."

"I'll be done in a second." he replied.

I, as quickly as possible given my disorientation, left the room closing the door behind me and sat on the trunk we kept in the hallway for storage.

So much for being alone. At least Stephanie's boyfriend didn't seem too bothered by someone barging in on him naked. I knew he had seen me in all my glory. I had seen his cock swinging down low, no wonder Stephanie liked him. Other then that he wasn't very impressive. I was always happy to know I could beat up whoever Stephanie was dating if they broke her heart, and this kid would have no chance if he screwed around.

The bathroom door opened.

"Hey man sorry about that, I'm Mark."

Now wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt Mark walked up to me and presented his hand to shake. His crotch was right in front of my face and I could see the print of his cock. I stood up and obliged his hand.

"Nice to meet you Mark, sorry to walk in on you like that just thought everyone was out of the house."

"No problem Mr. Smith, the chicks are just out catching up. The bathroom is all yours."

No one called me Mr. Smith, and my wife and daughter chicks, ugh, I already couldn't wait for him to get dumped.

My shower lasted longer than usual as I needed to melt away the stress of travel, not to mention the strange first encounter with Mark.

By the time I got out and got dressed Sarah and Stephanie were back and talking with Mark around the table.

My wife greeted me with a kiss and said they were thinking of ordering pizza and putting on the game because Mark wanted to watch. I of course had no objection here as I did not want to cook after the travel and watching the game was what I had wanted to do. However usually if I had asked to watch the game I would have been shut down in favor of watching a British historical drama. I shouldn't complain, I got to watch the game.

Once the game was on and the pizza was delivered I was finally feeling some calm. A beer in hand, my wife next to me painting her nails and reading a magazine. Mark and Stephanie were on the the other smaller couch, a bit squished together. Though he seemed to be man spreading as she was squished against him. I also kept thinking he was groping her out of the corner of my eye but every time I tried to catch him in the act his arm seemed casually around her waist. At one point he even made Stephanie get up to get him an other beer. Why did she like this boso anyway? I wanted to give this guy the benefit of the doubt but it was not looking good.

Latter that night as the wife and I were reading in bed I asked her how she felt about our new guest.

"Oh he's alright, better than some other boys she's brought in."

"You know I walked in on him naked earlier, I could see his 'appeal'."

"You saw his dick! James!"

"Look I wasn't trying to creep on the guy he was naked in MY bathroom."

"Well do tell, how big?"

"Honey, I really don't want to get into the dick size of our daughter's boyfriend, he's barely the age to drink alcohol."

"You are the one who brought it up."

I didn't know why I had brought it up, I wish I hadn't.

"And... I saw you starring at him all through the night, do you have a crush?"

Now she was just teasing me. I jumped on to her, lightly tickling her, both of us laughing. After a light tussle things were getting hot, we hadn't seen each other in two weeks and we were officially on vacation. She allowed me to fuck her doggy style, it wasn't her favorite but she knew it was the way to make me feel like a king, such a dominant position to have over another person. As I watched my cock thrust into her my mind started to wander. I couldn't imagine trying to fuck her with the cock Mark had, there was no way it would fit. I knew my cock already stretched her out, not too long but nice and thick. We had invited a few people into our bedroom before, men and women, only one or two of the guys had been bigger than me and not by much. Sarah never seemed to care what size the guy was, and she always had me there to fall back on if the guy wasn't satisfying her. Yet I kept wondering, what would it be like to get fucked by something so big.

Thankfully Sarah and I didn't see much of Mark and Stephanie in the next few days, they were out seeing the sights, while we were happy for the alone time. That Monday evening our neighbors down the street were having a cocktail party, they had one about once a month. After some socializing and a couple of drinks Sarah remembered we were supposed to have brought a bottle of wine and had left it on the kitchen counter.

"Babe, we've been here for an hour and there is plenty of booze, I think they can let it go until next time."

"No" she insisted "It's a matter of principle! Just go back to the house and get it, it will only take a minute."

I didn't fight too hard, it was never worth it with her. I also was happy to get some fresh air.

Arriving at the house, I entered through the back door, closer to the kitchen and was met by curious sounds.

Moaning, and then I heard "I think I heard the back door baby." My step-daughter, oh no, I had walked in on them having sex. In the living room by the sound of it.

"I didn't hear anything, and I don't care if they come back you only stop taking my dick when I say so, understood." It wasn't aggressive, but calm and authoritative.

"Yes Daddy, I'm sorry Daddy, whatever you want." They weren't just having sex they were having kinky sex. The wife and I had tried it a few times but I hadn't felt comfortable being that dominant. I needed to get out of there. The bottle of wine was on the kitchen counter, I could just quickly grab it and run out. No one would be the wiser. As I stepped into the kitchen I glanced out at the living room. I knew I shouldn't have. You could only see a sliver of it from the kitchen. In that sliver was my step-daughter getting fucked raw by a battering ram. I could hear her moans more clearly now, she was obviously having an orgasm at that moment. They weren't facing me but I could see the full length of Mark's cock fucking her indiscriminately, it looked like a baseball bat even from here. I just stood there watching him.

Suddenly he was cuming and it was leaking everywhere, on the couch my step-daughter was bent over and the carpet bellow.

"Good Girl! Take that load."

Stephanie had not once stopped moaning. Mark pulled out his cock as Stephanie whimpered, he sat on the couch. "Now clean me up, and the floor too if you don't want your parents to know you're such a slut." Stephanie got on her knees and licked up the cum from the floor and couch, she then started licking Mark's cock which was still hard and pointing up like a skyscraper. She thankfully was never facing me.

Mark however was, and we made eye contact. I was a deer in the headlights, paralyzed, I couldn't believe I had been standing there for so long. Fuck. How long was it? 5 minutes? more? Mark didn't flinch, he stared me down, a middle aged man who had just watched his step-daughter get the fucking of a lifetime. I realized I had at some point picked up the bottle of wine and was holding it close to my body as if to protect myself. I also realized I had a throbbing hard on. I hopped there was no way he could see it from over there. Still staring at me Mark addressed Stephanie who was busy cleaning his cock, which was no small project.

"Baby girl, how much do you like my cock?" loud enough so I could hear.

"It's the best fucking cock in the whole world daddy, I wish I could suck it all day long, it makes me so wet and horny. I will do anything for this cock!" She said enthusiastically.

"You know we aren't done for the night yet baby girl, I still need to fuck that perky little ass of yours." This was for my benefit, Stephanie clearly knew she wasn't done pleasing this man for the night. I had to get out of there before anything more happened, or god forbid Stephanie see me there. I gathered my wits and walked out as silently as possible, Mark had had a devilish smile on his face.

At the party I found my wife, who barely seemed to have noticed my absence. She did notice something else.

"Honey, you have an erection at a cocktail party!"

I was bright red. She smiled wryly at me and pulled me by the hand too a bathroom, out of the way of the party.

"Lets take care of that shall we."

Unzipping my pants and pulling them down to my ankles, pulling down her panties and lifting up her skirt, I entered her. She was clearly horny, probably the alcohol. As much as I tried I could not get the image of Mark sitting on my couch cock wet and hard with an air of dominance around him. It only took me a minute to cum.

The next day I was trying to pretend that nothing had happened, I hadn't seen anything. It felt like it could have been a dream, something so far from reality, yet I knew it was real. Mark made no sign of acknowledgment that he had seen me there the night before. He was however wearing pajamas that did not hide his attribute, I could see it dangling beneath the fabric as he walked around with his morning coffee. I hadn't noticed these pajamas before, but we had stayed in late the last few days when he and Stephanie would go out early. I tried to ignore it but I couldn't. I spent the rest of the day trying to avoid Mark.

That night Sarah brought it up.

"Did you notice Mark's PJ's this morning, I could see his whole package down there, I see what you were talking about."

I was trying hard not to turn red, and as nonchalantly as I could responded,

"I should tell him to wear something more decent at the breakfast table."

"Oh don't be so prudish."

"I don't really want to see another man's cock while I have my breakfast."

"Well if it really bothers you, but remember he is just here until the end of the week, don't ruin it. I think he has been one of the better one for Stephanie."

If only she knew.

The next morning came and once again Mark was there in his pajamas seemingly unaware that he could have been completely naked and it would have had the same effect on the rest of the house's residents. Sarah kept giving me a coy look, and Stephanie was now trying to stand in front of Mark as much as possible as if to block the view. I was going to have to talk with him.

I was thankful then that on that next morning Sarah and Stephanie had gone for a mother/daughter brunch. After having to endure Mark's morning routine, this time one on one, I finished my breakfast and walked to Stephanie's room where he had gone up a few minutes earlier.

"Hey Mark, can we talk?" Mark was only wearing the pajama bottoms now, showing off his slim barely toned upper body.

"Yeah man, hope you don't mind i'm just getting ready to shower."

"Um, no, I-"

"You know man, Stephanie's a nice girl, I really like her."

"Thanks? Look I just wanted to ask you."

"Yeah she does struggle to take my cock sometimes." with that statement his pj bottoms came off showing his semi erect dick. This was the first time I'd seen it so clearly. Even semi it was thick and had a slight curve upwards. "I mean I can't entirely blame her, taking my dick is hard for most people but if you want it you better deserve it, and be grateful."

I was standing there speechless in front of this guy half my age with a dick much bigger then any of my teammates ever had in the locker rooms. He was talking about Stephanie like she was a cheap whore and I didn't know how to respond. I should be kicking his ass out the house but i just stood there.

"I mean you seemed ready to cum the other night and you were just watching me fuck."

My heart was racing. His hand reached down to his cock and started stroking as if that was the natural thing to do in that moment. He walked towards me, I felt his heavy cock on my leg as his face was inches away. He kissed me. I had never been kissed by a man before, it was sensory overload. I did not resist, I was frozen as a statue. Mark finished the kiss and looked directly into my eyes with his piercing green ones.

"Stephanie didn't get the chance to take care of this before she went off, I love to cum in the morning, gives me a spring in my step."

Mark proceeded to take my arm and move my hand on his cock. I was still frozen.

"Mr. Smith?"

I looked at him, he seemed so tall in that moment.

"Um..." I gulped "yes?"

"Look, I'm really horny and I don't know when the girls will be back so you better start stroking."

His cock felt huge in my hand, warm and soft to the touch but also powerful, so powerful. I tried to move any muscle in my body but was still having trouble, my heart racing even faster, standing in front of this man. He wasn't a man! I was a man! Mark was half my age, half my size, I could knock this fucker out! I felt Mark's dick harden, fuck it was big. He had the dick of a man, the dick of a real man, who fucked any woman he wanted because of it.

Mark still had a casual expression on his face as if it was nothing out the ordinary that I, his girlfriend's step-father, was holding his cock. He put his hand on my chest and started moving my bathrobe to expose more and more of my upper body.

"You seem stressed Mr. Smith, maybe you need some foreplay."

He finally opened my bathrobe completely showing off the rest of my body and my white boxers with little red hearts. I was terrified to notice that my own cock was hard as a rock, trying to escape the underwear. Unbuttoning the fly Mark let my cock free through the opening and grabbed it. I had always liked my cock, it had always felt like the right size. Now it felt small in Mark's hand. With my hand on his cock and his hand on mine I felt young and small, like my cock was only that of a boy. He started to stroke it and I involuntarily closed my eyes and whimpered.

"Good girl Mr. Smith, you are one hot piece of ass."

He continued to stroke me slowly with one hand as his other hand grabbed my nipple and started messaging it. I was aroused like I had never been before, my heart rate had dropped down a bit and I felt my body moving to Mark's touch. I felt my own hand on his cock start to move, I wanted to give some of the pleasure back. Things started slowly getting more frantic, he played more and more with my body, stroking faster and faster. I did the same, bringing my second hand to his cock to accommodate his length. Then he kissed me again. I had given this kiss before, to my wife, and the girlfriends before her. It was the kiss you gave a woman when you wanted to show them that you were the man, the one with the strength, the one with the authority, the kiss that would make their heart flutter and reassure them that you would fuck them good that night. Now I was receiving that kiss. He took his hand off my cock and placed it on my cheek and kissed me like a woman. This time I was no longer a statue but a piece of jello. My own arms went around his body as I took in his kiss. When it was over I looked at him, dazed, he had that devilish look on his face again, as if he were about to reveal his royal flush at a game of poker.

"Get on your knees Baby."

"What?" I responded.

"Get on your knees."

Slowly I complied. Now I was facing his dick, staring straight at me. Fuck this was hot, why was I so turned on.

"You get a good view from down there don't you." he winked at me.

Quickly he went to the bedside table and got some lube out of the drawer before coming back and positioning his cock back in front of my face. He poured some lube down the length, a few drops dripped onto the carpet below.

"Stroke it." The command came calmly.

I could just fit my fingers around it. I worked the lube to cover the surface of the member.

"That's a good girl Mr. Smith, we're just going to do that for a little bit."

I was blushing. My hand moved up and down the specimen, it was soothing to do this.

"Your hands are softer than I would expect from a man like yourself."

I just continued what I was doing, becoming more and more aware of what that actually was. This dick, I was so turned on. I felt like the high school slut with the quarterback behind the bleachers, even if he was fucking three other girls and the cute english teacher I wanted to prove that I was just as good as they were and he should fuck me too. It was so much power staring straight at me.

"You are one hot little number Mr. Smith."

I was the prized pig, I had known that with Sarah. Her girlfriends always complained about not getting a man like me. I was a man's man who had the right body, the right job, the right cock to please women, gave them everything they needed. Was I?

Reality was far away from me now, this was not Stephanie's boyfriend, it was a being of pleasure here to release me. A being of pure masculinity, a masculinity that I now knew I had only ever tried to imitate.

One of his hands was stoking my graying hair. I could tell he was getting closer to cuming. I started stroking faster and faster both hands sliding up and down the cock in front of me. His hand on my head firmly grabbed my hair, pulling it, and then he came. Shots of hot cum landed on my face and chest, more cum than I had ever seen from a man. It stuck to my chest hair and stubble. As Mark's orgasm started to subside I got an impulse. Holding up the still hard cock, I brought my mouth to the head and took it in. One last small shot of cum went into my mouth and I swallowed the salty acidity.

"You little slut, you really are that turned on by my dick."

The answer was yes but I could not respond with his dick in my mouth. I kept sucking his cock as it slowly got softer.

"Just what I needed Mr. Smith," he said when I finally took his dick out of my mouth.

"I'm going to take a shower now." He winked at me again and left the room, leaving me there on my knees covered in his cum my bathrobe on the floor behind me and my rock hard cock poking through my fly. That's when I heard the front door open and close. Fuck.

I needed to get this cum off me. I could hear the girls talking on the first floor. Mark was in the bathroom and I didn't want to be seen going in and out of there while he was taking a shower. I ran to the master bedroom grabbing my robe. Finding a dirty shirt I cleaned the cum from my face as best I could . Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I heard the door open behind me. Fuck! My back still facing the door I took my robe and put it on hopefully covering my cum covered chest and my erection.

"Hey babe," my wife said as I heard her open her closet to put something away. "Just had a great brunch with Stephanie."

bestforme
bestforme
221 Followers
12