Assertiveness Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't it all about the body language?" I said, running a finger along her cleft, tracing the swollen lips of her pussy through the thin material.

In response, she threw her head back and let out a series of breathless gasps as I used my fingers to slowly caress her inflamed folds, her skirt draped limply over my wrist. Fiona was leaning back heavily against the desk now, gyrating hotly, one arm wrapped around my shoulders as she released my wrist and used her free hand to unbutton her shirt. As she did so, I used my teeth to pull at the collar, then kissed the exposed skin of her shoulder.

As she pulled her shirt tails free of her skirt, I roughly tugged at the strap of her pink bra till one of her boobs popped out. It was perky and apple-sized, with a large dark pink aureole and a temptingly plump nipple. She shivered excitedly, arching her back as I kissed my way down the slope of her breast and used the tip of my tongue to circle it. I rolled her turgid nipple between a wet thumb and forefinger, gently pinching it till I drew another hot moan from her.

"Fuck, yes," she said, her voice a long, low growl of lust as I gently cupped her boob in my palm, gently squeezing it into a tight cone before flicking my tongue back-and-forth over the swollen bud. I sucked the tip into my mouth, swirling my tongue around her hard little nipple as I continued the explore the swollen contours of her pussy through the skimpy lace of her panties, stroking my fingers up and down as she moaned, her bottom rubbing against the desk as she moved with me.

I felt eager and excited, exploring the body that I'd fantasized about for so long, but knew I wouldn't be satisfied till I saw all of her. Reluctantly, I stopped what I was doing and slid my hands around her slender waist. She was lighter than I anticipated and she gasped as I lifted her onto the desk. She kicked her heels off as I unzipped her skirt and lifted her hips as I eagerly pulled it down, watching it slide over her legs and form a dark pool around her ankles, exposing the long, slender legs that I'd lusted after for so long. She was wearing a tiny pair of pink panties with a small red bow at the centre of the waistband.

I hooked my fingers under the thin elastic and slowly eased them down as I crouched in front of her, quickly slipping them over her bare feet and impatiently tossing them onto the desk beside her.

"Oh fuck, this is too much," she said, any remaining resistance melting away as I grasped her knees and eased her legs apart, before kissing my way up the inside of her warm thighs. I couldn't resist teasing her a little, slowly kissing the soft skin around her pussy and stomach, making her wait as she wriggled excitedly on tip-toes, her bare bottom balanced on the edge of her desk. She had a lovely pussy, the pubic hair neatly trimmed and the same caramel colour as on her head, her labia pink and fragrant as rose petals, already glistening with her nectar.

I started slowly, patiently running the tip of my tongue along the length of her folds from bottom to top. She was as juicy as a peach, her essence a heady mixture of tart and sweet and I licked her hungrily. I didn't need a lesson in body language to know what she wanted as she lay back on the desk, resting back on her elbows and looped one leg over my shoulder. I felt her foot sliding up over my back to my neck, pulling me closer as I explored her pussy, my tongue delving between her slick folds. Her inner folds were deliciously pink and wet and I licked and licked at her flesh, her juices feeling sticky on my lips and chin.

"Oh Rob, Rob," she panted as I ran my tongue up along her slick groove, then used the tip to tease the little nub of flesh at its apex. Looking up, I noticed that whilst I'd been concentrating on pleasuring her, she'd taken off her shirt and pulled her bra down so that it cupped and lifted her breasts. She was propped up on one elbow, caressing her cupcake boobs with her free hand and watching through half-open eyes as I used the tip of my tongue to circle the little pink nub of her clit. Her breathing became a series of hoarse, ragged breaths as I flicked my tongue over her clit and slowly circled the tight little hole of her vagina with a wet fingertip.

"Oh, oh fuck," she cried as continued to stimulate her clit whilst pressing a finger against her, sensing a little resistance before slipping smoothly inside the well-lubricated entrance as her lips embraced me. I eased the tip of my finger in just an inch or so, then back out, then slowly back in as she squirmed hotly. I used my free hand to grasp her hip, steadying her as I probed a little deeper. My cock was hard now, pressing eagerly against my smart trousers as if drawn by the sight of her silky slit as I patiently licked, sometimes probing between her juicy folds, sometimes flicking left and right, responding to her hot sighs.

Before long, she was sitting up, eyes squeezed shut, her mouth open, her breasts rising and falling as she gasped for breath in the suddenly hot, humid atmosphere. I felt her hand ruffling my short, dark hair, then sliding around to the nape of my neck and drawing my mouth tight against her pussy, whilst placing the other over her mouth to stifle her cries of pleasure as I eased my finger a little deeper, frigging her with long, slow strokes, exploring her clasping, velvety depths. I bent my finger a little, drawing across the top of her vagina, trying to find her G-sport, feeling her tremble then gently rubbing my fingertip back and forth till I was rewarded with a long, low growl of pleasure.

"That's it, please, just a little more," she urged as I swirled my tongue around her throbbing clit and began to finger-fuck her a little harder, a little faster, trying to satisfy her breathy demands for pleasure as her voice became more urgent, insisting that I finish what I'd started. I built up a steady rhythm as her body bucked and writhed and before long, I was able to slip a second finger inside her, stretching her tight pussy, drawing a fresh set of insistent moans as I fucked her with long, fluid strokes, driving her ever closer to the peak of pleasure.

I kept lapping her throbbing clit, my tongue beginning to ache as I felt her body tense, her hand squeezing the back of my head painfully as her movements become jerky, her voice rising to a muffled crescendo, her muscles tightening as her orgasm approached, then suddenly she was there.

"Yes, yes, oh God, yes!" she wailed.

I let out a sigh of relief as I felt her body shiver violently as she collapsed back on the desk, and I felt her pussy contract once, twice, three times around my long fingers. Finally, her grip on the back of my head loosened and I sat back on my heels.

I took a few moments to get my breath back, and lick her juices from my sticky fingers. My knees ached a little as I got to my feet. She looked up at me from the desk, flushed and happy and naked, her legs still hanging limply over the edge.

"Well, well, a man of many talents," she said, a playful smile hovering on her lips as she slowly sat up and slid her hands up over the flat panes of my chest, grasping my shirt collar.

"Yeah, well..." I said, my response interrupted as she pulled me into a passionate kiss.

Once again, I heard the distant hum of a vacuum cleaner as she began to unbutton my shirt and I looked anxiously over at the door.

"The cleaners..." I started to say.

"Don't worry, I locked the door when I closed the blinds," she said.

"Oh," I said, as she eagerly unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it open. I sighed contentedly as she placed a line of warm, wet kisses over my pectorals then down over my stomach, her breath warm on my bare skin, her hands tugging at my black leather belt, quickly releasing it with a triumphant grunt.

"It's just we don't want to get caught, right? Perhaps we should get out of here, get something to eat," I said, as her nimble fingers unzipped me and urgently tugged at my trousers. I noticed how her fingernails were painted the same shade of pink as her underwear and wondered if that was a coincidence.

"Do you really want me to stop? I don't hear much conviction in your voice," she said, biting her lip as she jerked my trousers down around my thighs, revealing the sizeable bulge in my black shorts. It was at that moment, that I realised that she wasn't as quite as I'd imagined, she was enjoying the danger of being caught, savouring the feeling of being mischievous.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, the mild fizzing sensation in my prick becoming an urgent throbbing as she caressed me through the taut fabric, running her fingers along the growing length.

"Remember, it's not what you say, it's how you say it," she reminded me as she slid her thumbs beneath the waistband and smoothly pulled my shorts down over my hips.

She gasped happily as my cock sprang free from its tight confines, rock hard and ready for action. I'm not going to pretend I've got a huge cock, but it is a good size and the fact that I kept my pubic hair neatly trimmed made it look longer.

"Mmm, so nice and hard," she crooned as she used on hand to gentle cradle my nearly hairless balls and slid the other around my throbbing shaft, slowly working it up and down from the base to the very tip. It felt so good, I felt my knees weaken and had to reach out and grip her shoulder to stop myself from losing my balance. She licked her hand, smearing the saliva along up and down my cock, mixing it with the precum that collected on the engorged head till my shaft glistened wetly. She stroked me up and down till I was as hard and long as I can remember, my body enjoying the attention, savouring the starter, but soon craving the main course.

"Quickly, I want to feel you inside me," she urged as if reading my mind, pulling me into another lusty kiss then leaning backwards, drawing me down on top of her, our lips still pressed together, her nipples feeling hard against my chest.

"Listen, I don't have a condom, so..."

"It's fine, don't worry," she whispered, looking up at me, her glossy hair spread over the desk, her damp, discarded panties next to her ear. She wrapped her legs around my thighs, and my hips began to buck automatically, my thick shaft sliding along her slick groove as we both groaned happily.

"Fuck, yes," I moaned as I eased myself back and forth but as much as I was enjoying the hot friction between my cock and her labia, I knew I couldn't keep this up for too long. I wanted to have her, all of her. I slipped a hand between our hot bodies and grasped my prick, feeling its vital heat as I pressed the bulbous head against her entrance. I sensed her holding her breath, as I pressed a little harder, releasing it in a long, happy sigh as I slipped inside.

"Yes, that's it, take me, show me how assertive you are," she hissed, her breath hot and rasping against my neck as I smoothly eased inside her tight, silky pussy, feeling her opening up to me, her well-lubricated lips enveloping my pulsing hardness.

I grasped her wrists, pinning them either side of her head as I began to fuck her, our eyes locked together, her expression a mixture of submission, triumph and contentment.

"Yes! Fuck! Yes!" she gasped huskily, each word punctuating a thrust of my hips.

I used quite shallow strokes at first, trying not to get too excited too early, easing my thick cock a little deeper with each stroke as she wrapped her legs around my hips.

I wanted to fuck her slowly and patiently, to savour the feeling of making love to the woman that I'd lusted over for so long but it felt so good, and I was so aroused that before long I was plunging in and out, my probing cock exploring the slick depths of her well-lubricated pussy.

"Tell me you want me," I gasped, my heart thumping, my body singing with the purest pleasure as Fiona writhed beneath me, her hot body moving with mine.

"I want you Rob, fuck me, please fuck me," she urged, her face buried in my neck to suppress her cries of tense excitement as my hips bucked powerfully, driving my fat cock into her welcoming wetness again and again.

"Oh God, you feel so good," I panted as I thrust into her, feeling the tension begin to build as my breath came in hot, excited gasps and my thigh muscles burned. My swollen balls beat out a rhythm on her thighs as I drove myself deep into her clasping wetness, letting go of her wrists and feeling her hands slide over my back, her glossy pink nails digging into my back, urging me on, making my body tense as I neared my climax.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she gasped, her cries punctuating each fierce thrust as I pumped hard and fast now, her modest boobs swaying in time with my hips, feeling my orgasm approach as the desk beneath us creaked loudly and Fiona's thighs squeezed my waist.

"Oh fuck, yes," I cried as I came, collapsing on top of her as I felt my balls contract and the semen jet out of me, spurting load after load deep inside her welcoming pussy, gasping for breath as a divine fire raged through my spent body for what seemed like several long minutes.

We lay still at last, regaining our breath, our lust finally satisfied, our bodies cooling as outside the drone of vacuum cleaners drew closer.

"Mmm, well, well, it seems you can be assertive and take control when you really want to, huh?" she chuckled, as I felt her fingers twist in the curls of hair at the nape of my neck.

"I guess I just needed the right motivation," I said, still feeling breathless as I eased myself up onto my elbows.

"Come on, let's go back to my place and see if we can't find a little more motivation," she said, smiling as she lifted her head and planted a kiss on my salty forehead.

"Sure," I said, as I wondered which one of us had really been in control.

12