Assfucking Annie

Story Info
A married woman and I fuck each other's asses.
6.9k words
4.42
33.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LAHomedog
LAHomedog
352 Followers

We embark on a new adventure together. A little bit longer than my first few. Non-com male and female in this with a lot of anal and some pegging. I debated between Non-Com and Anal, but decided on Non-Com because of the femdom. If it's not your cup of tea, please find pleasure with another story. There are so many great stories and wonderful writers on here, there is something for everyone.

"I need you to put your cock in my ass and fuck me right now."

"What?!

"I need you to put your cock in my ass and fuck me right now!" panted Annie.

How many men have heard that from a woman?

I never had. I mean I certainly had fucked women in the ass, but I was always the one making the suggestion or the move.

I had now heard it twice!

And how can you say no? "Fuck me in the ass?" From a woman?! A really cute woman with a pert, dancer's ass? Seriously, how many straight men have heard that in their lives? My already hard cock sprung harder than the granite on Mt. Rushmore.

Alrighty then, "You really want this?"

"How many damn times do I have to say it? Are you dense?! Fuck my ass and make me cum!"

Three times! I looked down at Annie's wet pussy, her luscious lips, extended clit with her juices leaking down her leg and thought, "Oh my, that seems mighty fine." Centered my pulsing head against her rosebud and, my thoughts went back to how we met.

I was a hotshot. Sorry for the ego, but I was. Hired out of grad school to a senior position in a company. Marketing. I was good at what I did.

Six months had passed and the bosses were happy with my work. They should have been. I might have been young but I knew my shit and my designs of their marketing campaigns were expanding the brand in a way it had never had before.

We all have our gifts. Some baseball players are million dollar super-stars before 21. I was 26 and good at what I did. The brand embedded, the profits surged, and my bosses were happy.

We had our seasonal presentation at the finest hotel in town. The decorations, created under my direction, were great. Hell, it look like a TV variety show. The CEO knocked it out of the park. Investors, stockholders -- they are actually different -- and even the industry trades were knocked out.

I was at the late night after-party in the penthouse suite at the top of the hotel. The entire top floor. Huge. Views to die for. The ocean on one side and the city sparkling on the other, and a five star buffet spread. You name it. Crab, lobster, shrimp and more in a seafood tower, filet mignon, sushi, the works. And an open bar pouring nothing but the best.

I'll confess, I was getting a little tanked on Maker's Mark. More than I usually do at a work party. Probably a mistake, but I was having fun. Letting my hair down, as they say.

And I could, actually. I'm 6'-2", 180 lbs., fit because I go to the gym but not one of those gigantic steroid guys, and long brown hair that just brushed my shoulders. A bit too long for the corporate world, but it fit my image as a "rogue marketing guy."

I was laughing and having the best time I'd had in months. A group of us were sitting on the floor on one side of the room sharing stories, cracking each other up, laughing, regaling each other with war stories, plus a lot of flirting. I could see a few of my colleagues starting to get that hook-up look on their faces.

I was getting a bit jealous. Hell, I hadn't been laid in six months since I moved into town and I was getting rather tired having sex with only my hand. I looked around the room and it seemed as if most of the single people were starting to pair up.

I shook my head not knowing what was wrong with me? Women had always found me attractive going back to high school. I was no Brad Pitt, but I had never had a problem getting laid. College was a playhouse. But now this.

I went back sourly to my drink when suddenly, bang! The most beautiful blonde in the entire penthouse was jumping onto my lap, rubbing her crotch against mine, grabbing my long hair with lust in her eyes and said, "I've been looking around and you're the hottest guy here."

She was a couple of years older than me. Not a secretary. Moneyed. Perfectly coiffed, natural blonde hair flowing below her shoulders -- I could tell from her eyebrows -- fabulous C-cup breasts that rode high on her chest and pressed against her tight, designer, white blouse, expensive jeans over her tight ass and movie star beautiful. The diamonds could have blinded someone. I could see the lace of her bra pressing against her blouse.

My cock started to get hard and the more she wriggled the harder and longer it got.

I'm no porn star, but I have a nice package. Just under 7", shaved with large, heavy balls that I was privately proud of. They helped me fill my jeans in a way that attracted more than one glance.

She grabbed a hold of me and we started making out. Wow! In the middle of the party, but by that point we weren't the only ones . She was shoving her tongue into me with sloppy, drunk kisses, exploring my tongue and lips, and starting to rub her jeans covered pussy harder and faster into my now raging hardon. The head was starting to get so enlarged it was hurting.

She grabbed my right hand and put it on her left breast. It was perfection. Round, soft, firm, enclosed in the lace bra. My hand rubbed over the lace, caressing her over her blouse. Tracing her underwire. My cock was starting to leak as she was grinding into me, and I slowly reached under that fancy designer blouse to fondle her tit.

Suddenly, a guy, tall, blonde hair, with his face contorted, beet red, veins literally jumping out of his neck, with his hands raised in fists ready to fight started running across the entire floor right at us.

"That's my fucking wife asshole!!"

The entire room suddenly stood still.

He ran up to me. The blonde and I were both startled and I jumped up, dumping the her onto the floor.

I put up my hands defensively, "I'm sorry, I didn't know, I didn't know. She came on to me, I didn't know."

My colleagues defended me, and he calmed down. Grabbed his wife, and said, "Never fucking do that again, or I will fucking kill you."

I believed he would too. He shook her violently, said "I'm fucking tired of this shit." And pulled her away, towards the door, and out of the suite.

My heart was beating out of my chest as I panted in fear, adrenal pulsing. A couple of friends put their arms around me and said comforting words.

Then our CEO came over to me. I thought for sure I was totally fucked and fired. He said, "Ignore Dick. He is a complete hothead. It's understandable, of course, since Annie likes to sleep around," and he gave me a wink. "Don't worry, you are not the first victim. Go back to enjoying the party."

And he put his hand on my shoulder reassuringly and walked back to the top executives he was talking too.

It was challenging to go back to having fun after that, and it was not much longer that I excused myself.

Back at my apartment, I couldn't take my mind off of the blonde. Annie. Her name was Annie. She was the hottest women I had ever met. I took a quick shower, climbed into bed, and worked my cock slowly fantasying about her.

I grabbed some lube and put it on my cock and very slowly started to move my hand up and down. Starting at my large, mushroom head, squeezing it, slowly moving it down lingering on the ridge underneath, all the way to the base and that back up again.

I imagined the blonde in bed. My taking her blouse off revealing the white, laced bra, Then the jeans revealing the white lace thong as we madeout and I fondled her boobs and slowly crawled my hand down her stomach towards her wet pussy.

"Oh Annie, you are so hot."

"You are too she purred. Put that big cock in me and fuck me right now."

In my fantasy, my hand traced down her Happy Trail which was a nicely trimmed landing strip, large enough to demonstrate that she was indeed a natural blonde.

I had just entered her, in my imagination, when my cock erupted shooting gigantic streams of cum over my head, onto the headboard of my bed, actually onto my face and into my mouth and covered my chest.

I didn't even know who she was, but the fantasy of her made me cum like a 16 year old.

I was destroyed by her beauty.

Work continued as did my fantasy about Annie. The fantasy was growing in size and becoming more detailed. The way she deep-throated me until I came, how I ate her pussy and pink asshole, our fucking like teenagers cumming over and over.

I could see her perfectly in my mind's eye. She had become the love of my life.

And then she showed up in my office.

"Hi."

"Er high," I said sitting up and straightening my shirt.

"Happy to see me?"

"Gosh, well yes, I said startled. How did you find me and how are you here?

"Oh, I own a large part of this company?

What?! An owner?

"Really?"

"Yep. My late daddy started it. I have a majority stake and I'm the Chair of the Board."

And she smiled a wicked smile.

"You work for me, sweetheart."

"I am very, very happy with what you are doing for us. You are really good at what you do." "I'm the one who told them to hire you," she whispered. "Actually, you're the best we have ever had. Thank you for making me so much money."

Oh my.

"I want you to take me to lunch."

"But you're married. I learned that the hard way the other night, in case you don't remember."

"Oh, don't worry about that. Dick is a hot head and if I divorced him he'd be penniless. I have a great lawyer and an ironclad pre-nup.

I want your ass, honey. You are going to fuck me and I rarely take no for an answer. Take me out to lunch. Please." She smiled as she said it. "I have a standing reservation at my favorite place. My treat.

OK. I grabbed my jacket and we walked out.

We sat in the exclusive grill room of a famous restaurant surrounded by the titans of industry. Everyone nodded and acknowledged her. A few came up to the table to say hi during the meal.

The staff treated us like royalty. She had a Cobb salad. I had the Shrimp Louie salad with gigantic shrimp flown in from the west coast. They melted in my mouth.

We made small talk and chatted about each others lives. Annie insisted upon pouring an amazing Chateau Montelena chardonnay. I protested no. That I had to work, but she said she had cleared the rest of my day with my boss. Hell, why not?! She was his.

She played with my long hair as we talked. Annie had grown up in Connecticut, wealthy privileged, going to private schools and living a sheltered existence.

But her folks had never forgotten their roots coming from immigrant parents who went through Ellis Island, and they drilled into her that her life was not about what she had, but who she was. She had learned their values. She was loving, kind, surprisingly empathetic to others for someone that wealthy. She was socially active in liberal causes, and had gone out of way to counter some of her other wealthy peers to create a large liberal PAC dedicated to support social justice.

She wanted to know all about me. I shared. I came from a family of professionals. Grew up in California playing in a rock and roll band in high school and college. I realized that we were never going to be the next U2, quit, dove back into school and found I had a talent for marketing. Actually I had always had one. I was the guy who did all of the PR for the band.

Got my BA, then my MBA from an Ivy League school, and here I was eating a Shrimp Louie Salad in the most exclusive room of the most exclusive restaurant in the entire city.

We were wrapping up and the server came over to ask if we wanted coffee or dessert. Annie look at him, and said, "No thank you."

She looked at me and said, "Coffee at my place."

It wasn't a question. It was a command.

"Sounds good to me!"

Her private limo drove us over. Let me say that again. Her PRIVATE limo drove us. Not a Lincoln, not some Cadillac, but a fucking Bentley. A Bentley. I was certain I was having an acid flashback, and decided to go with it because this couldn't have been real.

We arrived at her building. In a town of towers and skyscrapers, she had her own townhouse. A beautiful limestone building with carvings and articulated architecture on the finest block, of the finest neighborhood, as you might expect.

"Where's hubby?"

"He's out at our country house in The Hamptons. We are all alone," and she smiled wickedly.

The driver opened the door, she invited me out and said, "Coffee?" Offered me her hand and led me into the house.

I don't need to waste our time describing the interior. As you can imagine it was fabulous and right out of "Architectural Digest."

Her housekeeper? Butler?" Met us at the door and took our coats. Saying the appropriate greetings. Annie said hello and introduced us.

"Nice house," I said to her.

"Thanks. William, we would like to have coffee in the parlor." And she lead us in to it.

What she called a parlor most would call a studio apartment. I'm guessing 600' sq. ft. with stunning furniture, a large, leaded picture window on one side and on the other, a magnificent fireplace framing the entire scene.

We sat down together on the sofa. William brought us both coffee, Annie's with cream and sugar and mine black. She reached over towards the decanter on the coffee table and said, "Courvoisier?" And gave us both a large pour without an answer into two brandy snifters.

She handed me the glass, as I took it her hand dropped casually to the inside of my left thigh.

"You said coffee and dessert at your place. So, what about dessert?"

"You're dessert."

And her hand moved up to my crotch and wrapped around my junk.

"Oh! It's as thick as I remember."

"Remember? You were drunk." She started caressing my cock which was beginning to prove she was right

"A girl doesn't forget a cock like yours," she gave me that wicked smile again. "Drink your cognac," another command. She started to pull down my zipper.

"It's not often that I get turned on by a guy anymore. Sure, I get my jollies. What girl wouldn't? But most are all so bo-o-r-ring. And I'm just an old married lady," she said with a laughing smile.

She already had my zipper down, had snaked through my boxers, and her hand was stroking my now rock hard cock like her new best friend rolling around my rapidly encouraged head.

She leaned in and kissed me deeply sliding her tongue into my mouth, finding mine as her hand moved down to my swelling balls and started rolling them around like dice at a Vegas craps table.

She pulled off of the kiss, " I knew these were going to be full and luscious."

It was getting hot in here. I opened another button of my shirt. Annie looked at my glass of cognac, and said, "Why don't you finish that off."

I did tipping my head back, shooting it back like a tequila shot. So much for having coffee.

She grabbed my right hand, moved it under her blouse and placed it on her left breast. "Remember this?"

I started to fondle the most perfect tit I had ever met in my entire life. Round, firm, high with a perky nipple straining against her bra's lace.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Remember this? Annie, I have been jerking off to my fantasy of you, your boobs, your ass, your pussy ever since we met."

"Really. Tell me about it." She was excited. I was embarrassed, "Go on, tell me."

"OK. We're in bed making out. I take your blouse off revealing a white, laced bra like this, I pull your jeans down revealing a white lace thong. You want me. We make out some more, you grab my cock as I caress your boobs and grab a hold of your pussy."

Annie moved her left hand down between her legs.

"You are shaved bare except for a small landing strip, and soaking. You are so hot it is dripping down your legs. You scream at me, 'Fuck me!' and I do, shoving my hard, thick cock deep inside your pussy."

"You look me hard in the eyes and say, 'I want you to shoot your cum in me. Don't pull it out!' We fuck until we both cum as I shoot string after string of hot, sticky cum up your cunt deep into your womb."

"We lay in bed together for a bit and then you look at me and say, 'I need you to fuck me in my ass.' I say, 'What?!' You repeat, 'I need you to fuck me up the ass.' And I do, shoving my thick cock up your ass balls deep and fuck you until your eyeballs are rolling in ecstasy, and we both cum again."

My cock was leaking. "Oh Annie, I think you are so hot."

"You are too. Fuck me." And she stood up and stripped displaying a model perfect body.

Her natural breasts were perfection, firm, high on her chest with perky nipple pointing upward. Her belly was flat with a large diamond dangling on a platinum chain down into her pierced belly button. Her firm ass looked as if it had taken thousands of steps on a Stairmaster.

"You like, sweetheart?"

As if that was a question. She grabbed my shirt and yanked me upstairs to her palatial bedroom that might have been transported from Versailles.

The king sized bed was a four poster with a canopy built for sex. She stripped off my clothes and stepped back to admire me. She started at my face, slowly moved her eyes towards my chest. I have just enough hair to be considered manly, moved down the six pack that I work very hard for everyday, and finally down to my cock and balls hungrily.

I was standing at attention saluting her beauty. At full erection I reach just a bit above my belly button with a thick, cut cock and a larger than usual mushroom head that right now was engorged and scarlet red from all of the blood pulsing in thanks to how aroused she had made me. Looking into her eyes.

I have read that when both are clothed men looked at women's sexual features. They looked at her breasts, ass, legs, and crotch to see if there is a camel toe, while yes, women look at guy's asses but mostly look at their faces. But when they are naked for the very first time together, men don't look at her body they look into her eyes, and women look straight down at men's cocks.

Women want conformation that they are hot enough to arouse the man so they look at the guy's cock. Men need to know that the woman likes their cock so they look at the woman's eyes.

Arousal is the greatest sexual compliment. We cannot control it. It is a bio-medical reaction. Annie had me aroused like a 15 year old looking a porn on the web for the first time. My cock was so erect, it hurt.

My cock screamed, "I fucking want you." Annie's eyes said, "I fucking know."

Many dicks, no matter the length have a width two fingers wide, Put two fingers down along your underside or if you're female, the next one you meet. Odds are it is two fingers. Mine is three fingers wide. Thick and eager and ready to fuck.

"Are you going to fuck me with that bad boy and make me cum?"

"Oh yes."

"Yes?" She said arching an eyebrow.

I got it. "Yes, ma'am?"

Right answer. "Tell me again. What happens in your fantasy."

"Well, we start to make out and then strip each other of our clothes which we already have."

She was naked under me and I dove down to eat her.

I lot of guys don't seem to like eating pussy. I don't understand that. It is my favorite act in the world. Yes, even more than fucking.

I love pussy. The way it looks. The mystery of how it unfolds. The clitoral hood hiding the gold mine,, the soft fleshy vulva that gets so red when aroused, and how the lips emerge. Every woman's are different like every guy has a different dick. Some are small with almost no lips like its an "innie", some are delicate, some are asymmetrical, some are fleshy and robust.

And I love the smell of women's pussies. The aroma, that pungent odor unlike no other. Sweet yet acidic. Repellent and yet, the most intoxicating, arousing scent known to all mankind. Its power to bring on your most primal and animalistic urges. I love to dive my face into a woman's cunt and inhale deeply taking her scent into my nose as it shoots straight into my brain and right down to my cock in an electric shock.

LAHomedog
LAHomedog
352 Followers
12