Assfucking Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pussies are also different sizes like cocks. No one ever talks about that, but it is true.

Some are average in width and length. Some are narrower and have a harder time stretching for a larger cock. (I always feel sorry for them because I know childbirth will be harder.) Some are wider and fatter and need a bigger cock to fill them up. Those women are the size queens.

Some have a shorter canal and prefer a smaller cock because a large cock hits their cervix and hurts. Some have a really longer one and need a porn star cock.

We look at the size of cocks everyday and compare. In our society size matters in all things and big always wins no matter what the contest.

But we never think about or look at the size of women's cunts. A women does. She knows her pussy better than we know our cocks. An experienced woman knows exactly what her pussy needs or doesn't' need and the beauty of your face doesn't matter. The size and shape of your cock does for sexual satisfaction.

And the surprise to most guys is it actually doesn't matter if you have a huge cock. All that matters is if your cock fits her cunt.

In my fantasy, my hand traced down her Happy Trail which was a nice landing strip, large enough to demonstrate that she was indeed a natural blonde. My fantasy was accurate. That is exactly how Annie groomed.

Annie's pussy, like the rest of her, was perfection. I gently spread her clitoral head and took her cit I my mouth. I licked around it, making it wet, pulled off it for a moment and put my left index finger into my mouth soaking it. I pulled my finger out, put my mouth back on Annie's clit to a loud moan, and slowly put my finger into her very wet snatch all the way to the bottom searching for her G-Spot..

I found it.

And slowly started to finger fuck her as I got back to her delicious clit.

I licked around, feeling it becoming more excited growing in width and length. I took it into my mouth, squeezed my lips tightly around it, and started giving Annie's clit a blow job as if it was a small cock. Moving back and forth, up and down as she started to buck.

By now my cock was pouring pre-cum. I pulled my finger out of her pussy, put it under the head of my cock, soaked it in my slippery pre-cum, brought my left hand up to the nipple on her right breast, rolled the slippery liquid around her areola and erect nipple and started to circle it. Moving faster and faster in pace with my tongue on her clit.

Annie's hips started to buck. She didn't so much go in and out as move in circle reminiscent of the dancer that she was. The sensual circles worked in perfect harmony of the circles my tongue was making around her clit, and she started to softly moan in rhythm with her hips.

I moved my mouth tighter down onto her cunt flattening my tongue against her clit licking it very, very hard and fast.

Then I took my left hand away from her breast, inserted a finger into her cunt, scooped as much of her wetness as I could, and shoved it up her ass with no warning knuckle deep.

She screamed, grabbed my head with both hand shoving my mouth as hard as humanly possible into her clit, and climaxed, screaming at the top of her lungs as she pulsed and buck harder and harder for what seemed like an eternity until she slowly started to come down, steady her hips and released my head.

I climbed up and kissed her. Shoving my tongue deep into her mouth, smearing her juices all over her face as I did.

I rolled over and we laid panting next to each other.

"Shit. You really know how to eat a girl," she exclaimed.

I nibbled gently on her ear and said, "Thanks The pleasure was all mine."

We laid in each others arms for a while until Annie moved her hand down onto my cock to see if I was still hard. It was. I hadn't cum. She did.

She grabbed me stroking my throbbing cock from balls to head with a masterful hand that knew what it was doing. Turned, grabbed my left shoulder, and rolled over onto me.

"I think it is about time we fucked."

And she lifted off of me, found my cock with her hand, positioned it at the entrance of her exquisite lips and slid down on to me with a look of total satisfaction on her face.

"Oh yes, sweetheart. That is exactly what I was hoping for.

Our naughty bits matched each other and fit like a hand and glove.

And she grabbed both of my arms, put them over my head, held them there and started to fuck me cowgirl.

And she rode me.

Using my cock for her own pleasure, bouncing up and down for quite some time, until she plunged down all the way balls deep and started to grind back and forth on me. Another circling, rubbing her clit against my pelvic bone masturbating on my body with my hard cock buried all the way up her, my cockhead hitting her cervix as she grounded deeper and deeper.

"I want you to cum in me."

She was enacting my fantasy. "Are you sure? I don't have a condom on."

"I do not care. I want you to come in me, pop, have your balls explode deep inside me. I want you to shoot your hot, wet, sticky cum deep into my cunt, into my womb coating me with your warmth, filling me up so much that my pussy can't hold it all and drips back out all over your cock and balls so that I can dive down and lick you clean."

"Cum!"

She plunged back down on me as I came hard and fast, grabbing her hips, and shoving her down onto me as deep as I could physically get Shooting rope after rope of pent up cum deep into her cunt. My cock pulsing over and over as my balls shoved themselves hard up into my pelvis, empting my entire long overdue load soaking Annie's pussy with stream after stream of my sperm deep into her unprotected womb.

And Annie started convulsing and pulsing around my spurting cock as she came to a massive second orgasm.

She collapsed on me and said, "You're a great lay."

And then true to her word went back down on my dick and licked me clean, then plopped down next to me, and gave me a long, salty cum kiss.

I closed my eyes. I think we may have passed out for a bit.

I was brought back to life by Annie rubbing on my cock.

"I thought you wanted my ass," she smiled.

And she dropped down to my cock again, putting it into her mouth and started going down on me, reviving my erection.

A lot of folks when they are describing a blowjob talk about her tongue, or how she took his cock down her throat, and the action he received pumping in and out of her mouth, but most, for some reason, overlook her lips.

There is no such thing as a great blowjob without lips.

Annie knew how to give a great blowjob.

Her lips gripped around the head of my cock. Clapping tight as she ran her tongue around the head until she found the underside of my ridge, curled her tongue around it and began to swirl it around as her lips moved up and down on my cock.

The lips were not done. She gripped them tighter on the skin of my dick and slowly moved them down to the base opening her mouth to take me into the back of her mouth. Pulled up and then dove back down her lips caressing my cock from head to balls until she held my cock in her throat, balls deep, working her lips around my cock and balls, sticking her tongue out and licking the underside of my tightening nuts as her mouth suctioned me like a Hoover vacuum.

I grabbed her head and pulled it off of me.

"Stop! If you want me to fuck you again, please stop now" I panted.

Annie pulled her head off of my cock, and asked me to flip over. I did. She told me to get on my knees, grabbed my arms behind my back and suddenly, who knows where from, slapped a pair of metal handcuffs on my wrists.

"You want to fuck me in the ass, sweetheart? I don't let anyone fuck me in the ass until I have theirs. That's the deal. Agree? Ready?"

"No Annie, I don't want to do this."

"What? I thought you wanted to fuck me in the ass."

"Yes, that was my fantasy. Fucking you in the ass not you fucking mine. I DON'T want to do this."

"Too bad."

Hey! I like a nice finger up my ass milking my prostate as much as the next guy, but a cock? I sputtered at the thought. Fucked in my ass? I'm not gay. I don't have any problem with the idea. Gay, bi, I don't care. Hey someone can love anyone they want and fuck anyone they want as far as I am concerned. Any place you can find love is great with me. Any way you can get off is also great with me, but have my ass fucked?

"Annie, I really do not want this!"

And the next thing I knew Annie was standing next to the bed in front of my face smiling and putting a 7" long dildo into a black, leather harness.

The harness was wrapped around her with a thong like leather strap going up her pussy to the strap at the small of her back. It had a silver, metal ring in front that she had inserted the Caucasian skinned fake cock through. It had balls that dangled below the metal ring and were strategically positioned over her clit to rub on her and make her cum as she fucked with it.

I stared at her girl-cock It was about my size. Actually almost exactly my size.

"Take a look at this, sweetheart. This cock is just like yours. If you want me to take you balls deep in my sweet ass, you gotta take your own cock in yours too."

I repeated, "Annie listen to me, this is not something I want to do."

"But it is something I want to do. I have been wanting to fuck that sweet ass of yours ever since I met you at that party. I told you in your office that your ass is mine. What did you think I meant? I have to have it. You will be my finest conquest."

"What the fuck are you talking about."

And she flashed that wicked smile.

Don't you get it? I'm bi. I fuck women all the time, and you can't fuck my ass unless I fuck yours. That's the deal and I am going to fuck you harder than you fuck me, and I am going to do it right fucking now!"

Annie pulled out a tube of KY, smeared a huge pile on her index finger, climbed up on the bed behind me, and placed the really cold wad on my winking asshole trying its best to hide from her.

She rubbed it around, playing with me, teasing me.

She grabbed my hard cock with her other hand and said, "Ready?" and move her finger into my ass.

She entered me past the first ring into my rectum. Wiggled it around, pulled it out and pushed it back in right before the second, inner sphincter the tight one that hurts so much.

She waited. Rolling her finger around my anal tunnel helping to make me more relaxed. And then, to her credit, slowly eased her finger in.

I gasped. She shoved knuckle deep and a pause allowing me to get used to it while she stroked my cock.

I was thankful she wasn't raping me as she found my prostate and gave it a tweak.

Oh my.

She pulled her finger out slowly and then back in. It was easier this time and teased my prostate some more. Pulled it out again this time all of the way, wrapped two fingers together to mimic a cock, lubed up some more and slowly moved them in.

My ass was starting to spread invitingly, and her fingers rode in as welcomed friends until they were knuckles deep in my hot ass searching for my prostate.

They found it. The head of my cock jump into my brain. They started to fuck me. Her finger going in and out of my ass as I laid there on my knees, my hands cuffed behind by back and her other hand stroking on my hard cock with authority.

Annie pulled her fingers out of my ass, rubbed them clean on the sheets and said,

"It's 'Twine Time,' sweetheart."

I wasn't sure what "Twine Time" meant, but I was guessing assfucking.

Annie lube the head of the girl-cock up, lined it up with my rosebud, and started to shove it in.

Not hard, not a rape, but slow and steady as I screamed out loud, shouting, "No! Please no! Stop!"

She didn't

"How does it feel to be on the receiving end, sweetheart?" As she rested balls deep against me

It burned. My asshole burned. Yet, it was also hot. Not burned hot, HOT. I had a sense of fullness unlike anything I had ever experienced. It felt as if my entire insides were stuffed to the brim. Her cock felt as if it was in my throat. My ass was starting to adjust and I found myself unconsciously moving around to get the head of Annie's girl-cock onto my prostate.

She slapped my ass for a moment or two finally turning into some very serious spankings as she sat there with her big dick up my ass.

"Ready, bitch?"

And she started to fuck me hard. Not gentle, nothing easy, taking my ass as hard as she could with her cock, pounding me balls deep, moving her pelvis like a guy, pumping me in and out, yanking the head out to my entrance, and then thrusting it back in, trusting a groaning like a porn star having his way with Stormy Daniels or some other hot slut

I was sweating as much as a whore in church as Annie pounding the literal shit out of me until I heard her start to moan, and grunt and her thrusting became more frantic until suddenly I knew she was going to cum for the third time. Which she did in an explosive orgasm calling my name over and over after a long series of "Oh shit! Oh shit!, Oh shit!!!" Bucking in and out and in and out of my ass as she quivered and pulsed and came moving her cock in rhythm to the convulsions inside my ass.

We fell onto the bed.

After a while I said, "Would you mind taking your cock out of my ass and then taking off my handcuffs?"

And she did, and laid back down. Annie reached over to a nightstand and pulled out a few Pampers so we could both clean up a bit

Once again we laid there for a while. Until Annie said, "Want something cold to drink."

I did. She got up, stripped out of her harness putting it and the dildo on the floor, went to the bedroom fridge and pulled out a beer for both of us. We gulped it down.

"You are the hottest woman I have ever met in my entire life."

"And you are the best fuck I have ever had."

We clicked beers and laid back, relaxed and enjoyed for sometime.

I looked at the clock, it was now 9:30 pm, the afternoon had long since passed, work was looming over my shoulder and it was starting to be time for me to go and I still hadn't cum my second time.

"Annie, it's 9:30 and work comes early."

"Yes, I know. Remember I own the company."

"Can't forget it."

"I thought you wanted to fuck me in the ass..."

And that is when she said it:

Annie rolled over onto her hands and knees, grabbed her ass cheeks, spread them open and said,

"I need you to put your cock in my ass and fuck me right now!" panted Annie.

I was stunned stupid.

"Did you hear me? I need you to put your cock in my ass and fuck me right now!

"Isn't that your fantasy?"

It was. I grabbed the tube of KY, squeezed out a liberal dose on her rosebud, and I lined up my lethally hard cock up with her back door.

"Put your hand over your pussy, now."

She did, and knowing that I was lined up with my target I shoved it in balls deep, my thick three finger cock ripping her asshole open making her gasp in pain as I plunged inside her.

I felt the warmth of her deep insides. No moisture like a pussy. Just hot on my dick like an oven, as I slammed into her. I gave her a moment to get used to my size and then began to fuck her butt until I was pistoning in and out of her with long, hard strokes..

Annie moved her hand down to her crotch and found her clit, and began to frig it furiously.

I fucked her shoving my thick cock in as hard as I could with my enraged balls slapping against her until finally I shot string after string of hot, milky, cum up deep into her bowels, coating her intestines with my sperm swimming around and not finding an egg until it leaked out of her, onto her legs, in a moment or two as she came screaming for the forth time.

We laid there. I pulled out. Annie pulled a couple more Pampers and cleaned us both off.

I got up to pee, and came back with a warm washcloth to clean up some more and nurse her bruised ass.

"I have to go to work tomorrow"

"I know"

"What will this look like now?"

"We will find out.

And we laid down next to each other and hugged.

12