All Comments on 'Asshole Ch. 01'

by azboyscout

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
He finds his wife getting a massage

from a homo and he freaks out? Holy Fuck! Then she's totally pissed at him for years and the mere mention of his name sends her into a rage...but the moment she thinks he's dead, she comes unglued? WTF?!?!

They are better off without each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
promising start

Don't be discouraged by nit-pickers. This is a good start on a first story. Interesting plot. What the previous Anonymous mocked, I found intriguing. It will be an interesting challenge for you to show how all those things make sense in the sequel(s).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
to quote you

To quote you just trying to make sense of it all and not having anyluck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Could be interesting

but I'll wait to see.

Raptor5Raptor5almost 13 years ago
Something More

There is something more going on then we see. Why was he so agatated during the week and then he comes home to find a guy-gay or not playing with his wifes legs.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
really stupid

so the husband is having a bad day ..comes home early sees a guy he KNOWS is gay giving his wife a foot massage.

He freaks out???? tears of his wedding ring and runa ways

for 6 years...? a new low in stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good one..

But Im curious and impatient so keep it coming quickly if you dont mind!!

TJ

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
a bit short....

This is the beginning to what might well be a good story, but it is a bit short and ends rather abruptly. It has potential, but we'll see what develops.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 13 years ago
My problem with this?

Anyone can start a mystery if you are only going to write a few paragraphs. You have given us so little that there is no opinion worth forming. A few words does not a story make, nor a chapter.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
The start of this is a whirling maelstrom of....

...partially regurgitated inferences, annoying in their proliferation and contrived vagueness. The first detail concerns an irrelevant plot device, and nothing has happened by the (short) time it screeches to an odd halt. Put down the pipe ye who won't answer that question and rearrange your outline.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 13 years ago
I thought

the story to this point was well written, BUT you posed so many questions while answering none. Further details had better provide some good reasons for the mysteries. I try to understand the significance of the fact of the woman's religion and ethnicity to the story, but not knowing if the husband was Jewish also makes this problematic. I voted a five because you certainly caught my attention. Please let the next chapter be worthy.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Homo or not

but I know several 'homo's' who would gladly dip their wicks into a soft juicy pussy if the conditions are right. I've seen it happen for fucks sake. Sorry, but if I see my wife getting such treatment, and her response to me was the same here, I too would hit the fucking roof. Wouldn't run away though...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I agree with the comment about gay men fucking a pussy. It DOES happen. But in this case if my wife gave me any kind of disrespect and didn't truly understand why I was upset then I would divorce her in a second. Once the communication stops that's the time to end a marriage. The fact that the husband ran away is just stupid and after six years why isn't the wife out fucking someone else? I don't know the law exactly but after a certain time but can't a husband or wife declare a marriage over due to the other person abandoning them? Six years seems a long time to sit around and hope a spineless wimp husband would come home.

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 13 years ago
After Chapter 01, I am not sure were this story is going or were it has been...

But I will read the next installment and hope for the best.

LazylonerLazyloneralmost 13 years ago
Not really the start of a story

I felt like the outline of the start of the story. There is just too little here. We know almsot nothing about any of the characters. harry complained about some of the actions, but my biggest issue with them is that there is no context surrounding them. Its just a few actios and a possible discovery of a body.

Is it worth reading more? Perhaps, if the next chapter is longer and actually starts filling in the incomplete information.

Is it good? Who can say, there isn't enough here. Itls like picking up a great Arthur Conan Doyle book and reading half of the first page. We'll dicover if its good or not when we see mroe.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Bait's Right

I'm in for the duration (and I'll bet Harry is too).

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
The start of a 'runner' story.

Write On! Please do!

brujaybrujayalmost 13 years ago
Great Start!

Eagerly awaiting your next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
....WOW, BECKY HAS A BIG SEXUAL SECRET & YOU CAN UNVEIL IT NOW !!

...Good writing, now write some stories about Becky's secret trip and her job as the poolside erotic masseuse the African nudist swingers cruise trip..Becky is popular and averages 20 half hour "sessions" per day..& she is live on the internet 24/7..Becky loves mounting the huge horse-size hung Nigerian basketball players ,,what fun ,, Looking forward to Becky's exciting "massage" stories ,,Thanks ,,,,,,:::::::,,,,,,

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A lot to be told yet to this story

A good start and a little on the mysterious side. 6 years is a long time to be gone, and a lot can change in that time frame.

Thanks for the start.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 13 years ago

They waited six years to compare notes? 3 stars.

victoriangentvictoriangentalmost 13 years ago
Too much

The copious flow of snot is a little much for me. The story beginning is not long enough to develope the characters enough to peak my interest. If you write more I will probably read it but I will not be waiting breathlessly for it to continue.

TristansladeTristansladealmost 13 years ago
Nice beginning

I agree that its kind of suspect that they took 6 years to compare notes, but overall its a good start and has my interest.

azboyscoutazboyscoutalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Sorry for the brevity - I tapped this first part out on a droid sitting on a plane. It seemed longer at the time.

I'm incorporating the advice from the comments in the next chapter. Its done to the end in my head, but your comments are helpful so maybe I can pick up a better flow.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

""I suppose its my turn now to help fill in some of this blind spots? "

So he has been missing for six years and this is the first time her "friend" is going to fill her in on the rest of the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous