All Comments on 'Asshole Neighbour Fucks my Wife'

by Secrettie

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting is their an update.

what happens next, will the husband divorce his wife.

Also the other guy saying "their is nothing you can do" is not true. Their are things the husband can do and one of them would put the husband in prison.

tempusxx22tempusxx22over 3 years ago

This is interesting, is their going to be an update to this story.

What happens next, in the story. What does the husband do about this problem? The other guys says "Their is nothing you can do" to the husband. Yet the husband can do a lot of things, one of which would get him thrown in prison.

tempusxx22tempusxx22over 3 years ago

This was interesting, is their going to be an update to this. What will the husband do about his problem. Can the husband win his wife back from the other guy and if so how.

tempusxx22tempusxx22over 3 years ago
This is interesting.

Is their going to be updates on this story. What happens next, does the husband leave his wife. Does the husband try to re-win his wife back from Rob? Does Danni's husband confront his wife about her cheating? Does Danni's husband confront Rob?

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 3 years ago

this was land is my fantasy, i loved it. Danni should have fed him her creampie when she got home. so hot, i hope for more.

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 2 years ago

Another great story! Pity they are so short ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another cuck shit. The author must be a wimpy simp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would be better if he got revenge on his wife and she lost everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't mind the cuck stories...I just dislike that they make the husband super submissive and ridiculous. He could have fantasies even luve it out, but for God sake when it's fucking blatantly sadistic and he gets bullied, you can't just have them back down every time.

Don't listen to the simpletons that think assault, beatings, etc are the answer but him getting back at both of them would be glorious. He could even still like the idea of his wife being taken to some degree but not when it's super degrading...this story needed retribution

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyabout 2 years ago

Nasty stories full of assholrd

AddictedToDefeatAddictedToDefeat5 months ago

Great story, thanks! Clever setup

PiusPaulPiusPaul5 months ago

Great cuck/ntr story! I surely enjoyed the setup and the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good. Though I like stories where the husband (and even the wife) hate the neighbor due to a long history. But due to some circumstances (blackmail/seduction/whatever) she ends up submitting and getting fucked, hates neighbor, but loves the sex, even as she is humiliated and degraded, and cuck husband is humiliated and degraded (almost worse). There was a story like 'Lori: A Neighbor's Delight' that was amazing along the same lines as this story.

domehard19domehard194 months ago

I so wish there was a second part to this, this one hits real close to home with me

cuck1cuck13 months ago

Great story. It's been a while but any chance of more chapters. I'd love to see where it could go.

FunnyFearFunnyFearabout 2 months ago

It's a load of crap. It'd be okay if she did it for her husband. But in this case, he should have beat the shit out of the neighbor and leave that whore alone.

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 month ago

This story is stupid. Was this guy hearing impaired? His wife is next door moaning and begging the guy to fuck her and he doesn't recognize her voice until the neighbor calls her by name??? A divorce should immediatel and a baseball bat would take care of the neighnnor

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous