Asshole Neighbour Fucks my Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped the phone on the bed and listened to my wife's moans for a while. I had fucked up and got caught. Brilliant. But what did he mean by me not getting any sleep tonight?

The answer came ten minutes later when my phone rang. It was Danni. The noise next door had quietened, but only a little. She was ringing me while getting fucked.

"Hi?" I stammered slightly,

"Hi, babe," Danni said through gritted teeth. His dick was obviously still inside her, "Sandra has asked if I want to have a girl's night tonight. Is it alright if I stay over at hers?" She did very well to get all that out. If I didn't know she had another man balls-deep inside her I wouldn't have guessed.

"I don't know..." was all I could think to say.

"It'll be fine babe you- AH!" there was silence for a minute, although the headboard banged a few times, "yo-you'll be fine without me for one night. I'll be home to-to-to-AH-tomorrow."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine, sorry. Still wo-work-AH-ing. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Love you!" As soon as she hung up the moaning next door intensified. I listened to Danni scream Rob's name over and over.

Slowly, I unbuckled my belt and pulled my cock out. I sighed as I restarted the video of my wife fucking my asshole neighbour. Rob was right. There was nothing I could do.

12