Assignment Pt. 04

Story Info
Part 4 of the Assignment series.
3k words
4.44
741
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 05/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Assignment -- Pt 4.

Thank you for ready my story, I hope that you enjoy it. Mica, Yorkshire, England xx

When Jules returned from work, I suggested we went out to eat. She looked quizzically and then I think a penny dropped.

"What a great idea, but not that place by the weir, somewhere else for a change."

I mentally agreed, we had used it a few times now and there was the possibility of it being bugged.

"Where do you suggest?"

"How about the Wagon and Horses down by Haworth. People at work rave about it."

"Okay, grab your coat and we'll go."

It was about a thirty minute drive. When we got there it was obviously a quiet night, only one other car in the carpark.

We walked in and I asked, "Any chance of a table for two?"

"Of course sir, madam. Pick your table and I will come across in a couple of minutes and take your drinks order."

We looked around and there was one isolated table on the far side of the unlit open fire. That would be perfect. It would be difficult for anyone to eavesdrop.

We ordered steaks, medium rare, and we each had a pint of cloudy cider. We would worry about who was driving home later.

The drinks arrived and we settled in. Jackets off, Jules handbag to one side, only one other customer and he was drinking some ale sat at the bar. There was music playing in the background, and that would have the effect of dampening any words we uttered.

"You have something to share."

"Yes. Our neighbour, this morning."

"Any good?"

"The act, okay, you are better, but I don't think I learned much apart from the fact that Pete really is just a hired help. She is the lead."

"As we suspected. And thank you."

I nodded and smiled. I know we aren't actually married and are on assignment, but Jules really throws herself into it. Anyone looking at us, or indeed spying on us, would believe that we are married people.

"So what next?"

"I don't know. I don't know if this will, to all intents and purposes be an affair. I am letting her take the lead."

Our food arrived, two plates with good looking steaks, chunky skin on chips, onion rings and little jugs of pepper sauce. Any thought of carrying on the conversation evaporated like dreams on waking up. These steaks looked superb.

"God, this steak is good," I said. And it was. It was beautifully charred on the outside, but pink and succulent on the inside. The chips were fluffy but had a crispy shell and were piping hot. After a few minutes we looked at each other and then our empty plates.

"Wow," said Jules, "Drew, that food was something else."

"I agree. Don't tell anyone about it or they will become too busy and we won't get a table."

That earned a thump on my shoulder.

"I wonder if I ought to try and seduce Pete."

"I am not sure it would be worth it, he really is just a low level."

"I meant for fun."

Well, I have had two unexpected excursions, Soo Lin and now Annette, Jules has not had any extra curricular fun.

"I think that you can do better."

"How about the Chinaman?"

"I suspect that would be dangerous, but if that is where you want to go, go for it."

"Not sure how to get myself an introduction."

"True."

After dinner we returned to our monitored home, aware that we were being audio monitored and also probably watched. We had no idea where the cameras or microphones were, if they existed, physically searching for them would have been a bit of a giveaway, so instead we simply just looked at different parts of our rooms at different times. Nothing obvious that we could see. Obviously we could use a trackers, but that would have been a dead giveaway. The office however were adamant the house was bugged.

I stripped and got into the shower and started a good exfoliating scrub, I wanted to ensure no traces of Annette remained. A hand reached around and moved across my stomach, and then down to hold my dick. My dick, of course, responded by sucking blood from my brain. No man needs his brain for thinking when sex is happening, or even, about to happen.

"Hello lover," Jules said as she worked my dick, "would you like some company later?"

"Well now that depends woman, on what the intentions are, is it simply sleeping?"

"That was not my intention."

"Was it perchance cuddling?"

"That may have been a small part of my intent, but not all."

"Well woman, you have me at a disadvantage."

"Stop scrubbing, start rinsing, get out of the shower and join me in our chamber, there you will discover the intent in my mind."

I laughed and as she left I ensured that I was fully rinsed. Once dried I went into the bedroom, checked that the window was nicely open for sounds to travel, and joined Jules on the bed. She was as naked as me, the quilt was rolled back and we had the Super King Size expanse free for our use.

"Now then wife, did I hear mention of cuddling?"

"You may indeed, but first, I have something that requires your attention."

"And what would that be?"

"Get your tongue over here husband."

I sat on the edge of the bed and then turned and bent over and blew along the crease of her sex.

"Oh God yes," she announced quite loudly, as much as I gauge my successful abilities in the sex department, I realised that her utterance was exaggerated for the benefit of the neighbours and the listeners. I eased her labia apart with my fingers and then ran my tongue along her valley, sucking in the wetness of her arousal. Slightly salty and sweet to the taste, I loved her flavour, she was amongst my favourites of all the ladies I have savoured.

My finger slid along her valley and circled her entrance seeking her opening, and the tip of my tongue brushed against her clitoris, just lightly, eliciting a sharp intake of breath. Two fingers penetrated and then parted, widening her, stretching her insides, readying her for me. Her fanny was wet, my fingers slid in easily, her G Spot just above, yet below her clitoris, my nails gently scratching just there, another sharp intake of breath.

I sucked her clitoris into my mouth, a small bulb of pleasure at the tip of my tongue, Jules gasping as my tongue touched. My dick was aching for relief and I slid my fingers out, my mouth away, and crouched over. Using my hand I guided my dick to her opening and a flex of my hips, and I was in.

Jules was wet and slick, my dick entering and pressing at her depth with ease. I simply slid straight in balls deep, gosh she was a sexy woman, and I loved that she loved sex with me.

Jules had gone to work and I got the chrome polish ready and was about to start when Pete approached.

"Hi neighbour."

"Hi Pete." Did he know I shagged his wife, was this the start of the blackmail?

"My network in the office. Are you free to have a look and advise?"

So, not yet, I wonder if they are trying to get me in deeper.

"Okay. I shall need to take my phone, and if they call, then I have to stop everything and deal with it."

"No worries. My car okay?"

"Yes, give me five to just lock up and get a notebook and a laser measure for sizing."

Of course what he didn't know is that the techies had already provided me with a full design for his office that would give him a secure network, and one that we could hack, especially if he used the specialist network firm I suggested to do the work. But what it wouldn't do is help him hack our office network.

I put my polish and stuff back in the garage, grabbed my small notebook and my four colour biro, locked up and headed across to Pete. Pete had an Audi, of course he did, and we headed off to his office. His driving was aggressive, too close to the car in front in my opinion, and he did the thing I hate, he looked at me when talking, not at the road ahead. I hate when people do that.

Pete gave me the tour. I measured his rooms, his car park, the other open areas. I noted the wall construction, I looked at his incoming internet connection, all the stuff he would expect me to check on.

"Right, I have everything I need." I said.

"Let's go for a beer and talk." He said.

"Okay, but I can't be long, I am supposed to be working from home, so just the one."

I was very amused when he took us to the pub in Bingley that Jules and I went to.

"Good choice Pete, Jules and I come here a lot."

"Oh, do you? Well there we are then." He really does think that I have no idea, and it is best to keep it that way.

It was a little overcast and threatened rain, but Pete still wanted to sit outside, perhaps he believed that the running water would obscure our words, or perhaps he thought I believed it.

He went into the bar and returned with two cloudy beers.

"Guest beers," he said, "I thought we could give them a go."

"Okay, fair enough, buyers choice. No complaints here."

"I know you fucked Annette."

I fake coughed in my beer. I said nothing, waiting for his pitch.

"She told me. Said you were the best that she ever had."

"Oh. Okay." I tried to look embarrassed, inside I was just waiting for the pitch.

"Anyway, moving on. The network design for the office?"

"Yes, it'll take me a couple of days, that is if you still want me to do it."

"Of course I do. I know she is a complete slut, you had no chance once she set her designs on you. Ignore that, just a distraction."

"Er. Right. Okay. So, let me do some number crunching and come up with a rough design and I will bring it round."

"Fine, then I will need someone to do the work, can you do that?"

"No, I don't do the actual civils, but I can suggest a couple of contractors that can do that for you. One of them will just do the install, the other will do the install, and also offer a maintenance service for you. That is probably a good idea if you have no IT techies on board already."

"Yes, okay, no, the guy I have has no idea about networks and stuff, if he did, he would have told me about incoming feed speeds etc, you did, he didn't."

"Well that is fair enough, networking is a bit of a specialist subject. Network guys don't normally know about servers and users and stuff, I am hoping that your guy does."

"Yes, that is what he does."

"Well you need that kind of expertise much more than a network guy. Once your network is in it should just pretty much run itself."

We finished our beers and headed home.

Once in the house I rang Jules.

"Lunch?" I asked.

"Oh good idea. I am having a crap day in the office so a distraction would be ideal."

"I could always meet you at home and bonk your brains out."

"Yes you could, but I am hungry, so, no."

"Another time then?"

"Perhaps. Perhaps not."

"See you in a bit."

I headed off into town and was seated in our favourite seat in the coffee shop and waited. The manager indicated that all was in order and so I knew I was free to talk when Jules arrived.

I saw her walking in and stood and kissed her as she approached. A waitress came over and asked for our orders.

I ordered two lattés, and two smashed avo on toast. Jules nodded her approval.

"Pete came round this morning."

"Oh yes?"

"Yes, I went with him to his office, got what I needed for his office network, then we went for a beer in Bingley."

"Oh yes?"

"Yes, the pub by the weir."

"Oh, the same one that we go to. Good choice."

"Yes."

I leant in to kiss her, still cautious of being overheard, and whispered to her, "he says he knows I had sex with Annette."

I leant back and Jules smiled. She didn't say anything about Pete.

"I love those little kisses," she said, "can I have another?"

"Any complications," she whispered.

"No, he just said that she is a slut and left it at that."

"Nasty man." She leant back and at that moment our lunch arrived

The next few minutes were spent eating and drinking coffee, before we parted.

Back home I was about to get the polish out when Annette approached.

"Hi." She said.

"Hi yourself. Pete spoke to me today."

"Oh, and what did he say."

"He said you told him about us, and that you were a slut."

"That's nice, and yes, I did."

"Why would you do that?"

"Because he would have found out, because he is crap in bed, and because I could. I knew he wouldn't do anything. He calls me all sorts, it masks his own inabilities and shortcomings."

"But he is your husband."

"Yes and Jules is your wife. What will she do when she finds out?"

When? Not If?

"She will not be happy."

"Well then, I am in the clear as Pete knows. You on the other hand."

So here it is, the veiled threats.

"Are you going to invite me in for coffee?"

"Well, yes Annette, would you like to come in for coffee?"

"Yes please, thank you for inviting me."

We went in and I turned the Gaggia on ready to make the coffees. I turned to face Annette, she was naked.

"Coffee can wait, let's shag." She grabbed my hand and led the way upstairs, pulled the quilt back and lay on the sheet.

"Come on, time is a wasting."

I decided I may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb and quickly stripped to join her.

"I want to watch you shag Jules," she said, "I want to make sure I am getting the full experience."

"Not going to happen. She will not allow that, not ever."

"She doesn't have to know, you could hide a camera in here and record it."

I didn't respond to that, I dipped and blew on the crease of her sex, she 'ooh'd.

My tongue ventured and pressed at the top of her crease, seeking her clitoris. It was there, but hidden behind its hood, I pursed my lips and sucked it out. No hiding from me.

"Oh shit," she gasped as my finger began circling her entrance, gently pressing at her opening, her arousal and subsequent wetness only too apparent. I slurped greedily, her clitoris dancing a paso doble in my mouth, my tongue its dance partner, and I savoured the salty sweetness of her flavours.

Two fingers penetrated and then went their separate ways, separating the walls of her fanny, one scratching at her G Spot, the other pressing up as if to find her clitoris. They came together again and then crooked within her, and moved slightly in and out, her gasps becoming more audible as I finger shagged her.

My other hand slipped underneath her and pressed at her sphincter, threatening, she tensed, holding on to her breath and I pushed a little harder. There was a deep gasp and my finger popped inside her, pressing forward to where my fingers were inside her fanny, they touched, only a membrane apart, and slid in synchronicity in and out.

"Oh good fucking God," she gasped as I did the unexpected, nowhere forbidden, no act unallowed. I left her body, now unpenetrated, she pushed herself at me, trying to surround my fingers, to feel me inside her once more.

I pulled back and rolled to lay beside her, saying nothing. She moved and covered me, her eyes boring into mine, her breath gasping as she gripped my dick with her hand, lined me up and lowered herself onto me, no resistance, my dick fully penetrated, her mons resting on my pubis, her depth pressing against the end of my dick.

"We fit together so well," she said, "I love how your dick feels inside me."

I said nothing, I just jerked my hips and my dick moved about inside her. I felt her flexing the walls of her fanny, trying to stroke my dick. I flicked my hips again and she rose slightly.

I began my shag from beneath, not an easy position, but I was enjoying feeling her fanny slide up and down my dick. I softly rubbed her clitoris with the fingers from my right hand, my left helping to balance as I shagged upwards.

"Oh frack," she gasped and I felt her fanny tighten on my dick, and that opened my floodgates and I ejaculated, more of my manjuice inside her fanny. I hoped that she wouldn't drip onto the bed, it doesn't bother me, but I guessed Jules wouldn't be best pleased.

"Brother, he go way in two days."

Soo Lin had wandered up to speak to me as I polished the rear offside left spokes.

"Hello Soo Lin, how are you?"

"I am good

"I am good. Brother he go away again tomorrow. He away two days. I will borrow you."

"Oh, okay then."

She wandered off. Well, that was me booked then.