Assistance Required

Story Info
An accident while hiking required first aid.
4.3k words
4.5
15.4k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

Celine and I were on a hike. We both enjoyed hiking, going up into the mountains and wandering around. This is not to say we wandered around blindly. We'd have maps and would follow specific trails, knowing how long they were. Being able to read the maps properly we also had a fair idea of how steep the trails were and how high our total climb would be.

We'd set out fairly early for this hike. The forecast was good and it looked like the weather was going to agree with the forecast, which doesn't always happen.

We'd already reached the top of the current hike and were now on the downward trip. We'd had some lunch at the top and were ambling along quite happily. Then Celine tripped on something.

It happens. Usually it only means a bit of embarrassment and some teasing from the one who didn't fall. Not this time. Celine went to stand up, gave a little scream, and settled back down on the ground.

"I think I've broken my ankle," she moaned.

I took a quick look and the ankle was certainly hurt. I could already see it swelling.

"What the hell do we do now?" I asked.

"You'll have to hike down to the bottom by yourself and fetch help," Celine said. "There's no way I can make it."

"Screw that for a joke," I said. "No way am I leaving you here. Let me think about this."

I chewed on my thumb while trying to think of what to do. Something was nagging at me, something I'd noticed, and I was trying to focus on that. Then I remembered. I'd noticed something red through the trees and I turned around trying to see if I could see it again. I could.

"Look, Celine. Through those trees I can see the red of a tile roof. There's a house over there and it's not far."

"That's good, but how do we reach it."

Looking up and down the trail, studying the side I finally spotted a gap that appeared to be a bit of a trail.

"Over there," I said. "There's a trail that heads towards the house. I'll just run down and see if there's anyone there who can help. Maybe they can call for someone to come and help us."

Leaving Celine there I ran down the trail and shortly came to a very nice little house. I envied the people who had such a place hidden in the mountains. I hurried up and knocked on the door.

A young man answered the door. Older than me by a year or two which would put him about twenty or twenty-one. Not bad looking, quite fit, tall, and clean. That last is always important.

"Excuse me, my friend has hurt her ankle. She's on the main trail. We were wondering if you could help us."

"Hey, Billy," he yelled, turning and shouting into the house.

Another young man appeared out of the depths. Look at the description for the first man and you've got Billy. Definitely brothers, not twins was my guess, but damned if I could say which one was the older.

"What's wrong?"

"Young lady on the main trail who's been hurt."

"Okay. Let's go get her. I'm Billy, by the way. This idiot is Alf."

"Ah, hi. I'm Mattie. My friend is Celine. She's hurt her ankle. Hopefully it's not broken."

"We'll check it out. Lead the way."

I did, feeling a lot happier. We reached the main trail quite quickly and Billy crouched down next to Celine.

"You're Celine, I'm told. I'm Billy. I'm also studying to be a vet. For the purpose of emergency first aid I'll pretend that you're a cow. Now, if you'll excuse me."

He carefully took of Celine's shoe and tested the ankle, nodding to himself as he did so. I turned to Alf.

"Pretend she's a cow?" I asked. "Why not a horse?"

"We want to cure her. Not shoot her," replied Alf. "Shooting is standard treatment for horses with a broken leg."

"Good point," I acknowledged.

"It's not broken, just a mild sprain. Painful but not too bad. We'll take her back to the cabin and get it properly bound."

With that he calmly picked Celine up in a bridal carry and headed back towards the house. Alf and I followed along behind.

When we arrived at the cabin Alf held the door open and Billy carried Celine in and sat her on a couch. Alf headed off to fetch a first aid kit and Billy just chatted to Celine. He had an excellent bedside manner.

Alf returned with the first aid kit and Billy proceeded to bind Celine's ankle.

"That should do it," he said. "If it starts to feel worse see a doctor. If it's not feeling a lot better in a day or two see a doctor. Try not to walk on it for at least a day. I assume that you have a car parked down at the start of the trails?"

"Well," he said, when Celine nodded, "I'll arrange for you to get a lift down to the car. You certainly don't want to walk down the trail. Excuse me while I go make a call. We have to use a land-line. No reception up here."

We waited while Billy went to make his phone call. Celine stood up and gingerly tested her foot and then hastily sat back down.

"It feels a lot better," she told me, "but still sore. Could have been worse, I suppose."

"It certainly could have been," I agreed. "It might have been me."

Billy came back, all smiles.

"Your lift should be here in half an hour or so," he said. "In the meantime..."

He strolled over to where Celine was sitting on the couch, bent down, and lifted her feet up, twisting around to put her legs on the couch.

"Just lie back and rest your legs on the couch for a while," he said, gently pushing against her shoulders. Celine obediently lay back, which I thought was a bit much. Surely a stool to support her leg would have sufficed?

That's when things went off the rails a little bit. A little it? Who am I trying to kid? Things turned into a train wreck. As casually as you please Billy flicked open the buttons on Celine's shorts and pulled them down, not forgetting to take her panties down at the same time. Celine only had time to give a startled cry and her shorts and panties were being pulled right off.

I naturally went charging in to help her only to find I wasn't going anywhere. Alf had a firm hold on my arm and he had no intention of letting go.

"Relax," he said. "Billy's just going to have a little fun. He won't hurt her. You needn't worry about yourself, either, as I'm not going to play with you. Just watch. You may learn something."

I'd already learnt something -- namely that Billy wasn't to be trusted. He pushed one of Celine's legs off the couch, the other pressed firmly against the back of it. His hands were already touching her in a shockingly intimate manner. Celine had quite naturally tried to cover her privacy, only to find that Billy quite easily pushed her hands away, his own taking their place.

Celine was protesting and Billy was laughing. Alf was amused and I was furious, not that I could do anything about it. With her shorts gone it was easy for Billy to push Celine's top up, including her bra in that. He had both items pushed high, her breasts popping free, effectively leaving her naked.

That done Billy's hands were all over her. He stroked her breasts and her vagina, teasing and poking, his fingers going where they shouldn't and definitely where Celine didn't want them. As an added insult he leaned forward and started suckling on her breasts. Celine was trying to hit him but even I could tell that her slapping was ineffectual.

If I thought that Billy sucking on her breasts was an added insult Billy swiftly proved me wrong. His head was one moment buried in her breasts, the next between her thighs, and his mouth was now on her vagina, his tongue pushing in where his fingers had previously trespassed. Celine was clutching at his head and squealing, trying to push him away. At least, I think she was trying to push his head away.

After he'd teased her for a while he suddenly reared up and unfastened his belt. This was followed by his trousers and undies going down and his erection standing up. Celine's protests also went up, as did mine. Neither sets of protests made any difference.

Billy didn't waste any time. He was in position and driving home while Celine squealed and protested, driving fully into her with that first thrust. Watching Celine as it happened I have to admit that she didn't seem terribly distressed about the violation. I'm not saying she welcomed it, but distressed she certainly wasn't.

Billy quite happily went to town, bouncing on Celine with a great deal of gusto. For her part, she was reacting as though the whole thing was her idea, pushing up to meet him, giving as good as she got. I was willing to bet that if it hadn't been for her sore ankle her legs would have been wrapped around him.

In a way it was sort of funny. They'd been going at it hot and heavy for several minutes before Celine remembered that she was being raped. Her protests had dried up almost as soon as his cock plugged into her and she'd just gone along with him, excessively so, in my opinion. Now it seemed a little switch turned on saying 'this is rape, remember'. She started squealing and protesting, demanding to know how he could do this to her. Big deal. She didn't miss a single stroke while she complained.

Would you believe he actually had the gall to answer the how could you question? "Very efficiently," he told her. "Want me to go faster?"

I didn't hear if she answered that but from the way he reacted I suspected that she might have. He started ploughing in faster than ever, really pounding her against the couch, and it wasn't long after that and she was squealing in earnest as she climaxed. From the frenetic way he was moving I'd say so was he.

I promptly got a severe attack of the heebie jeebies. If Billy was finished with Celine did that mean that Alf would start on me? I tried to pull away from him and he just looked at me and shook his head.

"Oh, stop panicking. I already told you that I wasn't going to touch you. Just sit down now while I help your friend clean up."

He pushed me towards one of the chairs and I sat, somewhat relieved. Alf grabbed a hand-towel that he'd fetched at the same time as he brought in the first aid kit. Dammit, he'd known what was going to happen way back then. I gave him a cold look. Rotten swine.

Billy was tidying up his clothing while Alf was using the towel to clean up Celine. I realised that we weren't out of trouble yet when Celine tried to pull her top back into position. Alf caught her hand, pushing it away and pushing her top back up where it had been.

At the same time he was dropping his trousers and hopping onto the couch, kneeling between Celine's thighs.

"What are you doing?" Both Celine and I yelled this at the same time.

He grabbed his cock and waved it at us. "Are you really that naïve?" he asked. "Haven't you just had a demonstration of what we do with these things?"

That was all the warning that poor Celine got before Alf was following Billy's example and driving into her. She gave a loud squeal, not that that stopped him from driving home with that first thrust.

I was an odd combination of relieved, insulted, and angry. Relieved because he'd told the truth and he wasn't going to molest me. Insulted because he was molesting Celine and not me.

I mean, why not me? My figure was every bit as good as Celine's. Better, in my opinion. I was an attractive blonde and both men were ignoring me in favour of banging Celine, treating me as someone not worth their time. You'd have felt insulted and angry if you'd been in my shoes. I'm not saying I wanted one of them to rape me. Good heavens, no, but they could at least have considered it and let me fight them off. I watched what was going on and quietly fumed.

I'd never realised that Celine was such a slut. I mean really, she'd screwed with Billy after only a token protest and now she was bonking Alf as though sex was going out of style and she wanted to get her share before it did. I sat and fumed, finding it hard to credit what was going on.

Alf sure knew what was going on. His hands had glommed onto Celine's breasts so hard that she'd probably have finger marks on them for a week. As for the rest their groins were slapping against each other so hard that she'd probably have bruises there as well, not that she cared from the way she was acting.

Once again it was a case of her not making even a token protest. She'd probably claim that she couldn't get the words out but in my opinion she wasn't even trying to. All I could do was sit and watch, although I was tempted to go over there and pull him off her. All for her own good, of course. I probably would have if it wasn't for the fact that Billy was watching me, daring me to move.

Analysing what was going on I was willing to bet that Billy went first to get Celine well and truly aroused, meaning Alf didn't have to do as much work when his turn came. I say this because Alf only lasted half as long as Billy. It didn't really affect Celine all that much as she was still so aroused from Billy's efforts that when Alf went into his end run she was high enough to climax again, squealing just as loudly as before.

Finished with his fun Alf used his little towel to clean Celine up again, this time permitting her to get dressed. She sat up on the couch, looking exhausted. Well she should be. She'd just put in a lot of effort.

"You timed that quite nicely, Alf," said Billy, jerking his thumb towards the window. "Their ride down the mountain has arrived."

Glancing out the window I saw that a big black 4WD was pulling up. A few moments later the front door opened and a big man came barging in. I could tell at a glance that the man was probably their father. Save features as the boys, similar in height, about twenty years older. He was what the boys would look like when they put on another fifty pounds of meat and muscle.

"Hey, dad," said Billy. "The two young ladies are Mattie and Celine. Celine had an unfortunate accident and we've provided some emergency first aid. We then took turns comforting Celine to take her mind off the pain."

Comforting? That was what they'd been doing? You could have fooled me.

"You only comforted Celine?" asked their father.

"That's right. We sort of figured that you might like to comfort Mattie."

Say what?

He looked at me, smiled, and turned back to the boys.

"From the look on her face I assume she watched while you comforted Celine."

"No choice. Celine couldn't walk anywhere and it would have been rude to ask Mattie to wait outside. She didn't mind though. She probably considered it an education."

"Excuse me but I most certainly did mind, as did Celine. Isn't that right Celine?"

"That's a hundred percent right," said Celine firmly. "We protested most vociferously about what they were doing."

"They did," admitted Billy, "but they didn't mean it. You know how girls are."

"You're a pair of idiots," said his father with a sigh. "Why don't the pair of you make yourselves scarce while I deliver an apology for your behaviour?"

The boys turned and shuffled off. I was feeling somewhat relieved. Apparently their father was a reasonable man.

"Celine, isn't it," he said, turning to look at her. "It might be a good idea to just keep your foot up on the couch for a little longer. I'll run you down to where your car is shortly. I'm Max by the way, father of those two reprobates for my sins."

Celine was also looking relieved. A reasonable man who knew what the boys were like, sympathised, and willing to take us to where we parked.

"Maddie," he said, turning to me and offering his hand.

I half rose, taking his hand, finding out that that was a mistake. His hand closed firmly around mine and he pulled me to my feet. Not just to my feet as he kept pulling until I was pressed against him.

"You must have felt a little left out of it with the boys lavishing all their attention on Celine. It's depressing when that sort of thing happens. Let me make it up to you."

I was about to protest that there was no need to and that I hadn't been despondent or anything when it registered how he intended to make it up to me. He was busy undoing buttons, starting with those on my shorts, but not forgetting the ones on my shirt. I'd never known buttons to come undone so fast.

"Hey, stop that," I snapped.

You will notice I didn't ask what he was doing. It was pretty obvious he was undressing me. Even as I was telling him to stop he was pushing my shorts down and pushing my shirt off my shoulders and down my arms. (Oddly enough he only pushed my shorts down, leaving my panties as they were.)

I could hear Celine chiming in telling him to cut it out, but that didn't stop my shorts and shirt from being taken completely off. Just like that I was dressed in panties and bra and a vivid blush.

"Nice undies," he said. "A matching set I see. Do you want to take them off or would you like me to do it for you?"

"I am not taking them off," I stated flatly. It was apparently the wrong answer as I picked one option out of two provided. I should have provided a third option, stating that my undies were staying on, but as I didn't he just naturally went with option two, quite happy to peel them off and drop them on the floor on top of my other things.

"I'd put you on the couch but your friend is still using it. Doesn't matter, though, as the carpet in here has a very soft pile."

He wasn't lying about that, either. I found myself flat on my back, comfortably cushioned by the carpet. (My bed should be that comfortable.)

I should point out that I didn't just take this sort of thing lying down. Alright, I know I just said that he had me lying down on the carpet but it wasn't willingly. Remember how Billy casually picked up Celine and carried her up the trail to the house. That required a bit of muscle and stamina. Max was a lot bigger and a lot of that bigger was muscle. He manhandled me as easily as a girl plays with her doll. He simply picked me up, went down on one knee, and put me down on the carpet.

"Don't you dare molest me," I told him, a slightly frantic note to my voice. Not that it was going to help but I wanted it on record that I was saying no.

"Do you mean don't touch you like this?" he asked, his hand dipping between my legs and cupping my mound.

"Yes," I yelped. "I mean no. I mean don't do that."

"What about this?" he asked, his hand rubbing over my breasts, pausing to make sure he twiddled with my nipples.

"Not that either," I was quick to reply.

"There are alternatives," he pointed out. Unfortunately one of those alternatives was his mouth closing upon a breast, his tongue and teeth both teasing my nipple.

Of course I said don't do that, though I doubt that he heard. He had also failed to remove his hand away from my mound, still massaging me there quite firmly.

What I found most annoying about the whole situation was the way Max seemed to know just what to do to arouse me. Dammit, I didn't want to be aroused. I wanted to be left alone, but that wasn't happening. I'll tell you this, I got a hell of a shock when he touched me right near my clitoris, my whole body seeming to spasm at that touch. What right had he to know where to touch me? My last boyfriend couldn't have found my clitoris if I'd had directions tattooed on for him.

It wasn't just the once he touched me there. Proving it wasn't an accident he touched me there again, and kept on doing it. I was squirming about and carrying on while he simply laughed and touched some more. It was so unfair.

I was quite surprised when his hands and mouth moved off my body. At least, I was surprised until he started pushing my legs a lot further apart and settling between them. At that stage I was shocked and horrified as at some stage he'd manage to drop his trousers.

I tried to protect myself but he simply pushed my hands away, lined up, and started driving into me. Perhaps I shouldn't say driving as he actually took his time, easing into me, but moving steadily and firmly, taking his time to sink fully into me. Taking his time didn't take up much time from my side of things. It seemed as though one moment he was just touching me and then the next my passage was absolutely full of cock, and by full I felt stretched like a rubber balloon to take it all.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12