Assistance Required

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that he'd started he was sliding in and out, still moving relatively slowly, gently even. After a minute or so of that I found that I was moving with him. It was the natural thing to do, I suppose.

It was also the signal he'd been waiting for. He suddenly pulled out of me, rolled me over onto my stomach, lifted my hips high, and driving into me. This time when I say driving I mean driving, thrusting hard into me, sheathing himself fully in my passage.

His hands went around me, closing over my breasts and rubbing them, while he just plunged his cock into me time after time. There was nothing gentle about what he was doing now, his cock driving home and his groin slapping against me noisily.

I was carrying on although I didn't know what I was saying. I just knew I was yelling as he went to town. I did know I was reacting positively, my bottom lifting and pushing back to meet him as he drove in, only to relax a little as he pulled back, getting ready for his next thrust.

I have no idea how long this phase took but I do know that it was the most energetic bout of sex that I'd ever experienced. I was totally captivated by what he was doing to me and couldn't have changed anything if I could and I don't think I wanted to.

He finally gave a groan and started ejaculating, and that was sufficient to trigger my own climax, with me screaming as it rolled back and forth through me.

I came back to earth to find that he was most kindly using the hand towel to wipe me down. I pushed him away and finished doing it myself, scrambling into my clothes afterwards.

"So where are you parked?" he asked and I told him.

"Well, I'll carry Celine out to the car. I'll put her in the back seat so she can keep her foot up. You can sit up front."

He dropped us off at our car, even helping Celine into the back seat. I thanked him politely for his assistance, being polite even under these circumstances. He drove off and Celine and I looked at each other.

"That was something different," Celine said.

"You could say that," I agreed.

"I was totally shocked when Alf turned around and fucked me after Billy. I was positive that he'd jump you."

"Me too. I was relieved for myself and sorry for you."

"In your shoes I'd probably have felt the same way. Max came as a surprise though.

"I think you mean horrible shock. He seemed to be such a gentleman at first, sympathising and apologetic for the way his boys behaved."

Celine giggled. "And then he demonstrated where they'd learnt that type of behaviour."

"It wasn't funny," I said repressively. "It was a terrible experience. I'm probably scarred for life over it."

"Probably. Just one question."

I looked at her, eyebrow raised.

"If it was so terrible why were you yelling yes, yes, yes, and harder, damn you, harder, once he had you on hands and knees and was riding you like a cowboy at the rodeo?"

"I was doing no such thing," I said, horrified.

"Sure you were. Watch."

She handed me her phone, smiling at me.

"Just because we couldn't make any calls didn't mean we couldn't take pictures," she said smugly.

"You delete yours and I'll delete mine," I said quickly, holding up my own phone.

"Deal, but first let's send each other a copy of what we've got."

12