Assisted Bimbofication Pt. 02

Story Info
Sandra invites Billy over and he fucks her face and mind.
8.8k words
4.66
9k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra activated the timer that would start the cam session on her laptop. She was lying down on her side leaning on her elbow and wearing a G-string bikini. Her laptop was connected to a camera that was attached to the back of a chair that sat far enough back that viewers could see her body from head to toe. The cam session started at exactly six, just like she had scheduled. "Hey guys! Have you had a good day? Just a quick heads up, if you have any requests you should make the quick, I'll only be streaming for an hour today."

Sandra saw an immediate reaction from her audience as a torrent of messages appeared on her screen. Her audience where used to her streaming for at least four hours, and sometimes if she was really horny she might last up to six. When she first joined the site some of the other girls had advised her to get a SingleSupporter account, apparently that kind of platform was more appropriate for a petite girl like her because she gave more of a 'girl next door' vibe, and on camming sites the real winners were the girls with the 'busty stripper' look, this was before she had her tits surgically enhanced. Sandra had initially taken their advice to heart and opened an account, but it just didn't have the same feeling, she could see the amount of people who looked at her but she couldn't see their live reactions. On the camming site things were different; she could see the guys going crazy in the comments when she took of her top or when she started sucking on a dildo, and she loved every moment of it. She similarly enjoyed the reactions storming in now.

biggerforyou01: 'wtf why!?'

pespibetterthancoke: 'then show tits NOW'

Sicko_120 (5$): 'you forget that you are a whore? this is what you are good for'

"I know I'm a whore Sicko," she answered her familiar donator with a smile, "I'm leaving early because a guy with the largest dick I have ever seen is coming over to fuck me. I need you guys to help warm me up so he can stretch me out and I can become even better at taking dick." She squeezed her tits with her free hand as she spoke.

Sandra giggled as the responses started pouring in, many where just three word reactions like 'lol', 'omg', or 'wtf' written without much thought. Others tried to convince her to stay longer by urging her to ignore or forget him, while others tried to get the man on camera so they could watch Sandra get fucked. The ones she liked the most encouraged and degraded her.

Incogo10: 'typical slut you find a big dick and cant resist'

Sicko_120: 'Make sure he knows hes only fucking a doll with holes, wouldn't want him to think you're a real person'

"Oh he knows Sicko, I sucked his dick less than five minutes after meeting him. I didn't even give him my real name, he knows me as 'sex toy'."

Her viewers had quickly figured out how to get a response out of her, and slowly but surely her audience had learned how to push her buttons. She wouldn't react when someone wrote that she was funny, had a nice personality, or anything else equally unimportant. Even if they donated she would only give the bare minimum reaction, barely an acknowledgement even. That often led to them getting angry and calling her a slut or whore, which would get them exactly what they wanted. Because those sorts of comments she would always react warmly to, she would encourage and affirm all comments that objectified and reduced her. Her long-term viewers had gotten the hang of it and would give her endless streams of money along with comments that would result in any normal girl slapping them. In turn she would use the comments to help get herself off, breathing heavily at the camera as she displayed her honest lust at the onslaught of written degradation. It was just that kind of situation she was in now as her audience reacted to her unabashed confession.

"Do you think he will like these?" she said removing her bikini top, "I'd like to feel him fuck these big tits." She started pinching her nipples and moaned softly.

turn_the_table (10$): 'What clothes are you going got wear'

Sandra shrugged. "I don't know turn, he'll be coming over right after this session, so I guess I'm going to wear whatever I have on after this. So I guess a bikini or nothing."

turn_the_table (10$): 'you should wear bdsm gear'

Sandra giggled at the comment. "Maybe… what do you guys think?"

Sandra saw the multitudes of comments scroll by quickly as each viewer suggested an outfit. It was essentially a scrolling list of fetishes flashing before Sandra's eyes, with most leaning towards the stereotypical image of the ditzy slut she had worked towards. Those weren't the only suggestions though, there were others that were even less subtle and told her to simply wear nothing or be gagged and handcuffed. However the one that really caught her attention told her to go as a schoolgirl. Sandra remembered that Billy had said that he was twenty two years old. So he had probably been out of high school for about… 4 years? That seemed about right to Sandra, not realizing how long it had taken her to figure that out. The thought brought an idea to mind.

"What about a schoolgirl outfit," she said giggling, "do you guys remember my schoolgirl outfit? It's just like the one Britney wears in the video! Nice and small skirt with nylon thigh highs and a tight shirt, I'm sure it will blow his mind."

For the rest of the session her audience helped dress her, with Sandra obediently doing what the largest donations asked her to. Someone told her to rip her nylons, so she did. Someone told her to put on a shorter skirt so she only had to bend over slightly to reveal her ass and pussy, so she did. When someone said she needed a collar she found a pink fluffy collar with the word 'slut' written in gold on it. Someone else told her to put her hair up in two pigtails for convenient facefucking handles, and she could not have agreed more. Naturally she agreed with the suggestion of putting on fuck-me heels. Someone told her not to wear a bra under her unbuttoned tied shirt so she did, and this was maybe the best decision as she kept the schoolgirl look while showing of an obviously plastic cleavage that seemed to defy gravity. By the time she had finished her outfit she looked less like an actual schoolgirl and more like a whore in a schoolgirl themed brothel, even some of the most adventurous of girls would not have dared set foot outside on Halloween looking like that. Every part of her outfit looked like it was designed to get ripped off, Sandra thought it was perfect. By the time she had finished the outfit it was nearing seven, so Billy was probably on the way.

"Okay guys thank you so much for the outfit help, I'll tell you how it went next time. Bye bye!" Sandra said waving her hand, she then blew a kiss goodbye and ended the session and shut off her laptop. She figured she still had a couple of minutes before Billy arrived, so she went to the full body mirror in her bedroom to make sure she looked just right. She looked at the mirror and was generally pleased by the almost absurd level of sluttiness, it was while admiring her appearance that she heard the doorbell ring. Sandra rushed to the control panel and unlocked the front door immediately, not bothering to check if it even was Billy, she then unlocked the front door and walked three steps away from it, then turned around so she was facing her front door. About thirty seconds passed before the thought came to her head that it was probably not a good idea to open her apartment to someone without checking who it was, but that thought was interrupted by the handle on her front door turning.

A smile spread across her face as she saw Billy walk in. His simple clean shaven square face with straight short hair was quite handsome, if he had the confidence he could probably get a fair number of women turning their heads as they passed him on the street, especially if he showed off his toned build. However in that moment he was wearing loose fitting jeans and a loose fitting t-shirt that did his body no favors. When Sandra saw him walk in she couldn't help but laugh as she saw him practically sneaking in with a slightly bent over back that gave him the look of a boy trying to get into the candy drawer without his parents noticing.

Billy stood in the doorway and scanned the apartment, noticeably making sure not to look at Sandra, and nodded approvingly. "You have a really great apartment, nice and… it's nice." After spending another five seconds avoiding looking at her he finally turned his eyes towards her. Once they found the scantily dressed woman in front of him his eyes made sure to look over every part of her body, starting from her legs and slowly going up and pausing to pay special attention to her breasts. Once he finally reached her light brown eyes he paused and stared into them. Sandra opened her mouth slightly and tilted her head which seemed to knock Billy out of his daze.

"So how do we…" Billy said while waving his arms around trying to find his words, "start this."

Sandra stepped forward so that she was right in front of him and stared up into his eyes. "Do you remember what I told you?" she asked, and answered after he didn't say anything, "Your girlfriend does not have the time to make you happy, so you can use me for that."

"Yeah you said that," he said and looked down guiltily, Sandra regretted mentioning the girlfriend, "but I don't want to cheat on her."

"Do you jerk off?" she asked, but only after taking a couple of seconds to think of something to say.

He nodded with a blush.

"Well this is just like that, you're just using a toy to help you jerk off, so it's not cheating. It's only cheating if it's with a real person." Sandra smiled at her own logic although she hoped he wouldn't ask for more justifications, figuring out that one had taken Sandra more effort than expected.

"Okay," he nodded fervently as he forced himself to accept her argument as true, "this doesn't mean anything, it's no big deal." He said it to himself more so than Sandra.

"Come with me." Sandra said. She took one of his hands and lead him further into her apartment, she turned around so that Billy was looking at her from behind and she made sure to sway her hips. She lead him to the couch and Billy sat down and stared at her. He continued staring at her as she bent over at her hips and reached down towards his pants, he stared down at her exposed cleavage as she undid his belt and started pulling down both his pants and underwear, he lifted himself off the couch to ease her access. Sandra pulled down his pants until they reached his shoes, she then took off his shoes and threw them to the wall where they were joined shortly by his pants and underwear which she also threw. She looked down and smiled at Billy's cock standing erect and straight, it was long enough to reach over his belly button. She reached out and placed her pointer at the top of the head. She started to slowly run her finger down and up the large cock, she could hear Billy breathe in and out forcefully through his nose. She then grabbed the cock and started stroking it in the same slow and deliberate pace, although her hand was too small to reach all the way around it. She could hear his breathing go faster the more she stroked. Without warning she gave him a couple of rapid pumps as she stroked his cock as quickly as she could, Billy reacted with an involuntary gasp that made Sandra giggle. At this point he was hard as steel so Sandra took a few steps back and put her hands on her thigh, right at the bottom of her skirt and waited for him to open his eyes.

He stared at her for a few seconds before speaking. "So, what do you want to start with?"

She lifted her skirt revealing her shaved pussy. "You like missionary? Doggystyle? Maybe you wanna watch me impale myself while riding you, you wanna watch me squirm on your big cock?"

She turned around and lifted the backside of the skirt while turning her head to look at him. "Maybe you want a different hole? I bet it's been a long time since you felt your dick shoved into an ass. I'm sure your girlfriend doesn't do it."

Billy closed his eyes and lowered his head at the mention of his girlfriend and Sandra realized the mistake she had made. Why would she mention his girlfriend when she saw how upset it had made him just moments earlier she thought, how could she have made such a stupid mistake?

"I guess," she heard from Billy with his head still hanging, "if I got a blowjob I wouldn't be doing anything worse than before, because that already happened right?" He looked up at Sandra seemingly waiting for her approval.

"Sure, it will be like nothing has changed." Sandra answered with no hesitation. Clearly he knew what he wanted, and if this was the excuse he needed then Sandra was more than happy to give it to him. Not that she really cared about his rationalizations, he might as well had said that his girlfriend is a cold hearted bitch and that she deserved his betrayal, and Sandra still would have agreed and called her a worthless cunt who didn't deserve him. She would say whatever he wanted to get what she wanted.

Sandra made sure to rush down on in front of the couch before he had time to change his mind. She got on all fours and shoved her face into his balls hanging low, she stuck out her tongue and started licking each of the testicles. She would lift one ball with her tongue into her mouth where she would keep it in while running her tongue along it like it was a piece of hard candy. Whilst keeping her steady licking rhythm she continued mushing her lips against the sack making more and more saliva spill from her mouth and cover her balls, eventually her deep breathing between licks started forming sticky spit bubbles and foam and some of it started dripping from his balls onto the couch and floor.

Sandra removed her face with a big smile and lipstick smeared across her face and lines of spit flowing down her chin. She looked at Billy and saw that he was holding onto the couch with both hands clenched, just like when she first blew him in his car and he held onto the back of his seat. Just like before this annoyed Sandra; what was the point of him having such a thick pole if he didn't know how to use. A thing like that was meant to be used forcefully and hard, granted she thought that of all cocks but this one in particular could really rough her up.

Deciding that she would frustrate him just like he frustrated her, Sandra once again stuck out her tongue and began licking. She now started at the base on the front side and licked slowly up the shaft, retracting her tongue just before she reached the bulbous head. She continued like that for several minutes making sure only to give him the lightest possible physical contact, as she continued Billy released his clenched grip and calmly stretched his arms out on his legs and relaxed. Sandra slid closer to the couch and sat back on her heels freeing her hands to grab the cock and turn it to the side, which gave her access to the sides of the cock and allowed her to give the other sides of his cock the same treatment that the front had gotten. As she slowly continued her licking, always adding more spit from the back of her throat but never giving more stimulation, she could hear Billy's breathing turn from calm, steady and openmouthed to frustrated and nasally. With enough time he had gotten over the amazement of having a schoolgirl slut pleasuring him and was getting annoyed that all her big words didn't seem to manifest in her actions. Where was that slut in his taxi that wanted to push herself to her limits?

"Aren't you going to, maybe, do something more?" Billy asked trying to keep calm.

Sandra retracted her tongue back into her mouth from the shaft of his cock while keeping her head still. "I don't know." She shrugged and continued her licking.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Billy said staring hard into her eyes.

Sandra once again retracted her tongue. "I don't know what I'm going to do." Instead of resuming the licking she straightened her back and stared back into his eyes.

"Well who the hell does?" He wasn't trying to hide his frustration at this point.

"You do." she said in a tone suggesting nothing could be more obvious.

"Me?"

"Yes."

Billy hesitated for a few second. "Ok," he said slowly, "suck my cock."

Sandra leaned forward and took the cockhead into her mouth making Billy breath in sharply. She formed a tight seal around the head with her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down while her tongue lavished the thick head, giving Billy the sensation of his cock being wetly and warmly vacuum sealed. Sandra's cheeks were so hollowed out that she looked almost cartoonish, and as she bobbed her head up and down the fat cock rubbed against the sides of the inside of her cheeks giving a clear outline of the cock she was servicing. She grabbed the cock with both of her hands and began to jerk of the part of the shaft that wasn't in her mouth with the rhythm of her moving head, as she started to jerk him off she leaned into the monotonous movements so that her entire upper body was moving with the singular purpose of servicing the large cock. Sandra started to feel the cock twitching and although she wanted to make him last longer Billy had not told her to do anything different, and she was determined to give him exactly what he asked for. Billy groaned as his cock erupted in Sandra's mouth, he grabbed her head and held her still as she started to get overwhelmed at the copious amounts cum she forced her throat to swallow. Despite desperately swallowing everything she could Sandra only barely managed to not cough up any semen.

Billy let go and started gasping for breath, Sandra kept her mouth on the cock but retreated slightly so she could breathe out of the sides of her mouth. She felt the cock deflate in her mouth and as it turned from hard to soft she lowered her head to keep it in her mouth. Despite its softened state the hold of Sandra's mouth kept the cock upright, even though it wasn't hard the size of it meant that she could feel the weight of it in her mouth. She started to lick the head of the cock which Billy instantly reacted to, and as he looked down he was met Sandra's light brown eyes staring up at him in a barely blinking stare that communicated her complete devotion. The mix of Sandra's focused stare and sloppy treatment of his cockhead resulted in him slowly regaining his hardness despite having cum just a couple of moments ago. Sandra giggled happily as she felt the cock lengthen and grow hard in her mouth, as it grew longer she raised her head in order to keep her mouth on the head of the cock.

Without a word Billy reached out and gently cupped Sandra's cheeks between his hands, Sandra responded by moaning around the head of his cock which reverberated down the length of his cock. Billy moved his hands up the sides of Sandra's head, briefly stopping just above her eyes to marvel at how small his large hands made her heart-shaped shaped face look, and then reached the two pigtails sticking out from the side of her head and grabbed them. Sandra could immediately feel the strength of his grip on the sides of her head, the hold on her pigtails gave a slight feeling of pressure. Sandra reacted by pleasuring his cockhead more intensively as a reward for his good behavior. Billy used his grip on her head to lift Sandra off his cock, it was clear to Sandra from the lack of effort he used that he could easily lift her up and use her however he pleased, the thought made her happy and wet. As she was lifted off a trail of spit connected his cock to her lips that were still hanging open.

"Are you ready?" Billy asked as his grip tightened on Sandra's ponytails and she felt a slight pain as her hair was pulled.