Assisted Bimbofication Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra answered by removing the collar from her throat to avoid any restriction, she then opened her mouth and put her arms behind her back. Billy took the open mouth for the invitation that it was and lowered Sandra onto his cock. He felt her warm breath on his tip as it passed the lips of Sandra's gaping mouth, and as the head of his cock disappeared into her mouth and touched the top of her mouth he could feel her lips reaching around his shaft. He held her there for a second and could hear her intensively breathing through her nose. He then slowly dragged her head further down his cock, he groaned at the feeling of his cock going further into the moist hole. Sandra kept her mouth open and tongue sticking out, but unlike before she did nothing to excite Billy any further instead preferring to remain passive. Billy seemed content with Sandra's submissive behavior as he explored the uses of his new sex toy. He repeatedly lifted and lowered her head along his cock as Sandra did her best to not scrape her with his teeth. He tilted her head so he could rub his cock against the inside of her cheek and see the a bulge appear on the outside. Billy was exploring her mouth and slowly but surely was getting more used to using her as the sex toy that she had named herself, at least that was what Sandra was hoping was happening.

As Billy continued to find different angles of pleasuring himself Sandra allowed her hands to drift from her back to the front of her skirt where she could reach under. She found her cunt soaking wet and begging for attention, her focus on pleasuring Billy must have distracted her from just how desperate she was for physical stimulation. She spread her lips open with one hand and with the pointer and middle finger on the other hand plunged into herself. Her fingers created an instant near orgasmic pleasure that made her legs feel like jelly, if she had been standing she might have fallen to the ground, instead she only became less rigid and more ragdoll-like making it even easier for Billy to treat her mouth like fucktoy. Billy seemed to notice the difference and stopped for a moment whilst looking down into her eyes, where before they had a complete stare of devotion now they seemed unfocused and hazy. He started to pull her head further down to see how she reacted but nothing changed, she was still just a hazy eyed ragdoll and completely passive, so he pushed her down further until he heard and felt her throat choke on his cockhead. He raised her head quickly but she seemed to have barely noticed the pressure on her throat. Billy once again pulled her head down but this time when she started choking kept her down and forced her to take more of his length. Sandra's choking grew louder and rougher the further down his cock he pulled her, the throat muscles trying to push him out were too weak force him out but strong enough to squeeze his cock in a tighter hold than anything he had ever felt. Billy started to pump Sandra's head in long movements up and down his cock, each time going far enough up so that she could catch her breath and then plunging her deep enough so that he could get as much of his cock down her throat as possible. Most of the time he managed to get her more than halfway down his cock, yet even her willing and ready throat had a difficult time taking a cock of his size, but that only made him more eager to feel all of himself sheathed in her tight throat, so he started to pull her down more forcefully by roughly slamming her down harder and harder. As Sandra's throat got battered with increasingly powerful thrusts her choking and gagging became louder and more violent, tears started to roll down her cheeks as the sound convulsing sounds of GLUG GLUK GLUK filled the room. Despite his focused assault on her throat demanding nearly all of her attention, a small part of Billy did wonder how she could continue in her passive state throughout the rough throatfucking, maybe she actually was made for this?

Once she first penetrated herself Sandra's mind started to drift apart from everything else that was happening, though she still registered the changes in Billy's treatment. She recognized that he had grabbed onto her hair more forcefully and that she was feeling more pain on the scalp of her hair where it was being pulled. She felt him pushing into her throat and her muscles fighting to push him out in vain as he used her throat like a sex toy, she even felt the distention of her throat as she was forced to accommodate the stiff pole. She felt her ability to breathe become strained as her throat became blocked and her consciousness become shaky under the assault on her throat. Her lack of oxygen, combined with her subservient service of Billy which fueled her masturbation all combined to create a type of growing vacuum that seemingly emptied out her mind. New thoughts became rarer and less complicated and the ones already in her head became harder to hold onto. The ones that did get through were physical sensations with barely an accompanying conscious thought; the strain in her throat, the physical pleasure of her pussy, even the slight burn from her knees being pushed back and forth on the floor from Billy's forceful handling seemed to be the only stimulus that could exist in her mind alongside the growing vacuum.

And then she realized, the pills were working; her mind was growing dumber. The thought burst through the wall of physical sensations and penetrated the vacuum in her head and exploded, sending a wave of pleasure that spread throughout her body and heightened her already sensitive physical sensations. She orgasmed hard against her finger rapidly moving in and out of her as Billy continued slamming into her throat, it felt like Billy cock was going through her head and skullfucking her mind to pieces and reshaping her consciousness, turning her from a complete human being to a cock crazed half-sentient sex toy whose only purpose by existing was to be three holes for shoving cock into. At no other time in her life had Sandra felt as good as in that moment when she orgasmed while her mind was being broken.

The mind obliterating facefuck was interrupted by Billy dragging her off his cock and letting go of her hair, Sandra immediately started violently coughing at the sudden emptiness in her throat while the rest of her body shook as it recovered from the orgasm. The cold air she sucked into her cock warmed throat felt icy sharp and started deflating the lovely vacuum in her mind, it made her yearn for her throat to be filled again and her mind to be ruined. Billy didn't let her suffer for too long as he picked her up with ease and threw her so she was lying down on the couch where Billy had been sitting. He then grabbed her pigtails and violently pulled her to the end of the couch so she was lying down on her back with her neck stretched out on the armrest and her head hanging off. Billy rushed to the end of the couch and grabbed onto the side of her head and shoved his cock into her throat so quickly that Sandra didn't have time to open her mouth all the way, but the hardness of his cock combined with the strength of his thrust gave her mouth little choice but to accommodate it.

Billy felt his cock go past her mouth into her battered throat just like before, but this time instead of being stopped his cock managed to shove it's entire length into her throat. He gasped at the sensation of completely penetrating Sandra's throat, the muscles trying to push him out along the length of his entire cock created constant stimulation from head to root, the warmth of her throat felt better than a heated blanket. He looked down and saw Sandra's throat distending to an absurd degree in order to accommodate him. The physical and visual simulation almost overwhelmed Billy and forced him to grab the back of the couch with one hand in order to steady himself while using the other to hold her head still.

Sandra for her part returned her hands to her cunt and where they were once again rapidly penetrating her. The cock fully lodged in her throat completely restricted her breathing, her body tried to cough out the massive intrusion but the blockage kept anything from escaping from her mouth, instead making it reverberate through her petite body in spasms that ran down through neck and chest. She felt the instinct to thrash her limbs to escape twitch through her limbs but used all her strength to keep her legs still and her hands in her pussy. In her mind the wonderful vacuum started to grow with her pleasure, but there was an altogether different feeling, where she had previously been acutely aware of her lowering intelligence now she still understood what was happening but it was a distant feeling growing more and more faint. If she were still able to think critically she would have realized that she was fainting due to lack of breath.

Her mind sprang back to full consciousness by the sudden evacuation of Billy's cock from her throat. As he stepped back a pool of spit burst from her with such force that it splattered across Billy and soaked his naked crotch, she coughed up more but with less power so instead it flowed down her face, both filling her nose so that she started blowing bubbles when she breathed as well as flowing down to her eyes forcing her to close them. She felt her head being slowly lifted from the back, then she felt her fluffy collar being used to gently wipe away the spit until enough of it was gone from her face to allow her to breathe from her nose and slowly open her eyes, though she could still feel the stickiness on her eyelids. Her eyes focused on Billy who was staring down at her, she was about to beg him to shove his cock back in when he started speaking.

"I'm going to cum in your throat," he said with a hard edge, "jerk off my cock like a good slut." Billy moved her head back to the armrest of the couch and placed the head of his cock in her mouth without pushing it any further. Sandra obediently removed her hands from her pussy and grabbed onto the shaft of the cock behind her head, it was warm to the touch and utterly drenched in her spit, as she started jerking it off she felt the spit move under her fingers and spill down, some of it splattered across her face. The lack of physical stimulation meant that she no longer felt the thoughtless vacuum grow in her head and started to slowly decrease in size, she continued to keep her hands on his shaft despite her urge to make the vacuum grow back; she wanted to be the perfect slut for Billy even if it meant losing some of her own pleasure. She felt a sudden intrusion in her pussy that made her gasp around the cockhead in her mouth, and she realized that Billy had taken over fingering her. He was rougher than Sandra, though she had penetrated herself with rapid movements she still reacted to her inner sensitivity as her fingers moved, but Billy had no such limitations and instead quickly sawed his fingers in and out hardly and monotonously without a care for Sandra's reactions to his treatment. Despite her best efforts Sandra's body reacted on instinct and tried to squirm away from his ruthless digits but Billy simply moved his fingers further into her every time she moved. She started moaning loudly and jerking him off with a harder grip and faster movements, she battled through the tiredness in her arms to continue pleasuring Billy. Once again the vacuum started to grow in her mind, enhancing her physical sensations while retarding her mental abilities, but this time it seemed to grow even quicker and more forcefully than before, almost like her mind degeneration was responding to Billy's more forceful treatment. The realization of the difference sent shivers down her spine, it meant that her slutty mind was being shaped by the men who fucked her, and being used by men was the way she would become the perfect bimbo. After all, who else would know how to use a fuck toy properly than the men who saw her as nothing but a tool for their gratification.

She heard a loud growl erupt out of Billy and felt him push his cock deep into her throat. She felt his cock erupt down her gullet without resistance and the warm cum filling her up. Her throat muscles were so tightly flexed against the cock that she could feel each strand of cum travel through his shaft before it filled her belly. Billy continued roughly fingering her cunt as he orgasmed with one hand while grabbing her waist to hold her still with the other. The feeling of cum pouring down her throat while being roughly fingerfucked fed her mental vacuum to the point where it weighed down her mind as heavily as just before she orgasmed. And then it happened again; she was overwhelmed by a massive orgasm that tore through her already degraded mind, the orgasm was so powerful that she was unable to actively think about it as it happened, instead she merely let it overwhelm her mind and conscious thought and left her mind a passive mess of physical sensations that became the center of her world. Physically her petite body started to convulse and spasm under an orgasmic wave, Billy noticed the change and moved both of his hands to her thighs to keep her still, resulting in her body remaining on its back while twitching all over and her thin arms helplessly grabbing onto his out of instinct. Billy had finished cumming down her throat but didn't move while Sandra continued orgasming, he watched her body as it slowly stopped twitching.

Billy retracted himself slowly from Sandra's throat and felt her coughing as his shaft retreated. His mostly soft cock flopped out of her mouth and dragged across her face as he stepped back, Sandra's coughing steadily subsided and eventually she had regained her breath. Billy looked down at Sandra who was still lying down on the couch; her hair was a complete mess with both pigtails messed up and strands of hair sticking out in random directions, at some point the rough treatment must have untied her shirt because it was lying open leaving her plastic breasts exposed, her skirt was still in place but was rumpled from being roughly pulled. A sheen of dried spit covered her face and neck with some of it having reached down to her cleavage and dried there. Sandra's eyes were opened wide and had a vacant and empty look, her mouth was hanging open and barely moving except from taking slow breaths.

"Are you okay?" Billy asked, "I know I was a bit rough, but you seemed like you enjoyed it, and you didn't tell me to stop so I assumed-"

"You were perfect." Sandra interrupted staring up at Billy with a blank and happy look on her face. "This is the best thing that has ever happened to me, oh my god this is so perfect, this is who I am meant to be!"

Sandra was talking to herself as much as she was answering Billy. The vacuum in her mind had reduced since coming down from the high of her orgasm but she could still feel it in her mind, although no longer actively ruining her thoughts it still weighed her mind down and slowed her ability to think. Her urges were calmed in her post-orgasmic state but deep down she knew it would return at some point, she would want to go through the same process of mind dumbing and knowing how good it makes her feel would make it impossible to resist, not that she would even try. Her wish to become a bimbo would become an addiction. The thought made her happy, and she became more happy by how good it felt to let her mind stop thinking and feel the thought disappear.

"Okay… Well I think I'm pretty spent." Billy said though he felt like she wasn't quite listening, he looked down and saw that his t-shirt was drenched in sweat and wished he had taken it off, further down his groin and upper legs were covered in cum and spit. "I need a shower before I go home, can I borrow your bathroom?"

Sandra nodded without saying a word. Billy grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt to take it off but hesitated for a moment, if he took off his t-shirt he would be completely naked in the apartment of a woman other than his girlfriend, and for some reason that felt like a step further into infidelity despite having just done something far worse. He shook the doubt out of his head, it was just like Sandra had said earlier; what he did was no different than jerking off, if Sandra wasn't a real person then he didn't cheat on the mother of his child. He repeated this in his mind as he took off his t-shirt and walked out to the bathroom.

Sandra heard the bathroom door open and close and after a few moments the shower turned on. She sat up on the couch giggling, she then licked her lips and closed her eyes as she enjoyed the salty taste the little cum that had spilled out on her lips. She got up from the couch and walked into her bedroom and looked at the full body mirror. Looking at her ruined state she started smiling widely. She always enjoyed looking at herself after a rough fucking, she liked noticing the differences between her earlier carefully assembled outfit and the roughed up version of that same outfit. She looked just like the used sex toy she wanted to be. Deciding to savor the moment she went to her nightstand and picked up her phone, she then flipped on the camera and started taking pictures of herself. She took some where she leaned over at the hips to focus on her smeared face, other emphasized her ass, her tits, she squatted down, got on her knees, got on all fours, and kept taking picture until she must have had at least forty. She started scrolling through the recent pictures and compared them with the others she had taken, she had a large catalogue of slutty pics stored on her phone, some she sold to viewers, others were for random guys who had asked for it online and others were just for fun. Yet comparing the ones she had just taken with her previous ones she felt that something was different about the new ones, Sandra's mind had a difficult time focusing on the details, but had her mind been working better she might have noticed the key subtle difference; in the old pictures she was doing her best to be a stupid slut, in the new one she simply was one, which meant that the sexy poses were less staged and the look in her eyes more dumb. She found the one she liked the most, one where she was sitting on her kneels with legs spread, torso stretched and tongue stuck out, and sent it to Billy. She wanted him to come back, and if necessary she would send him more to lure him back, but for now she just wanted him to have a reminder of what was available to him.

Sandra took off her ruined shirt, rumpled skirt, heels and took out the hair ties holding her pig tails and threw the outfit unceremoniously into the corner of her room. She then walked out of her bedroom and into the bathroom, the hot water had steamed up the mirror and the glass of the shower cubicle and left the air hot and moist. Sandra removed her makeup and opened the door to the cubicle which revealed Billy standing with his eyes closed while the water hit his upper body and cascaded down, he had heard the door opening so he turned his head and looked into Sandra's eyes. Sandra maintained eye contact as she stepped into the cubicle and closed the door behind her, she stepped up to Billy while maintaining eye contact and grabbed his cock, she tried to coax it back to life but it remained soft.

"I don't think that's going to happen, I'm pretty worn out." Billy said and removed Sandra's hand from his cock which made Sandra frown. She instead reached out behind Billy and grabbed the bottle of soap that was on her bathroom shelf and got down on her knees and squeezed the soap into her hand, she then proceeded to apply the soap to Billy by massaging the muscles on his leg and gently scrubbing his groin. Billy closed his eyes and enjoyed the luxurious treatment Sandra gave him while the warm water ran down his upper body. Eventually he opened his eyes and looked down at Sandra, enough of the water had fallen on her to remove the stains of spit and cum that had covered her previously. The water had gotten into her hair and weighed it down flat so it no longer had the wild strands sticking out from her head. With the signs of the rough facefucking gone and her schoolgirl outfit removed Sandra almost looked normal, but there was still something odd about her appearance, part of it was the obviously fake tits, but more than that her entire demeanor seemed to be not quite that of a normal woman. She stretched out her torso and stuck out her chest, her mouth was open and her tongue lightly licked her bottom lip while she softly moaned. He might have assumed that she was trying to turn him on but she seemed completely comfortable, as if being on her knees servicing him was the most natural thing in the world to her. It was then that Billy realized what that it wasn't her tits that stood out the most, instead it was her eyes with their fixated yet empty gaze that really stood out; complete with sensuality but lacking in actual thinking. To Billy she looked more like a mindless sexual plaything naked than when she was dressed in her whoreish schoolgirl outfit; she was like an undressed sex doll waiting for him to decide which fetish he would use her to satisfy.