Assisting the Bradys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Trisha's kisses softened I knew that she was in the afterglow and it was time to change things up a bit. I looked into her amazing green eyes. "I want you on top and Tess on my face."

Matching grins told me that they approved of my plan, and it was a matter of seconds before I was on my back while Trisha lowered herself onto me. Now she was in control and I was looking forward to what she did with it. My vision was soon blocked by Tess's lovely round ass lowering and her shaven pussy pressing against my mouth. I went after her with my tongue and tasted the sweet nectar that was so similar to her sister's. Such wonderfully tasty pussy was more than any man could wish for. To have her twin grinding on my cock as well was beyond belief.

Trisha continued to grind on me, sliding a few inches of my cock in and out as she ground her clit against me. Her movements were amazingly erotic but languid enough that I wasn't in danger of cumming soon. Tess began to cum on my face, her screams of ecstasy muffled by her thighs against my head and her sister's mouth. Trisha began to orgasm as well and their muffled cries of pleasure drove me wild. I should have let them dwell in their kiss and the afterglow, but that wasn't going to happen.

I gently pushed Tess off my face. "Trisha, would you mind sharing with your sister?"

Trisha smiled happily and slowly moved off my cock, groaning in pleasure as she did so. I quickly rolled over, grabbed Tess by the feet, and pulled her down the bed. I moved between her amazing legs and found her soaked entrance. I slid in deep and she groaned out her pleasure. She grabbed the back of my head with both hands and stared at me lustily. "Fuck me, Ben. Fuck me hard and fast. Fuck my brains out, Ben. Please. I need you."

I kissed her hard and began to move. Our passion continued to build, and the intensity along with it. Soon I was pounding my cock into her and she was crying out her joy. "OH GOD, BEN!"

She writhed as she came on my cock, and that was the last straw. The explosion that had been building in me, that delicious torture as the pressure grew to astronomical levels, finally let loose, and I shot a laser beam of cum against her inflamed cervix. Again and again, my cock pulsed and jets of pure ecstasy filled her. Minutes after I came, my cock was still pulsing with the pleasure of it.

Our tongues danced in the aftermath. I would have been content to stay that way forever, but life doesn't work that way. The fatigue from a day full of driving and our bedroom gymnastics began to wash over me. I kissed Tess's lips gently and slid from her. Her hand came down and cupped her pussy. She giggled. "You really filled me up, Ben. I can't wait to do that again."

I was flat on my back, grinning and breathing heavily, but my eyes were drooping. "Yeh, me too."

I must have dozed off because I was startled awake when Trisha and Tess climbed back in bed and snuggled up on either side of me. It was a wonderfully pleasant way to fall asleep.

The next thing I knew my phone alarm was going off and my bleary eyes opened to see daylight seeping through the curtains. My alarm had started the girls on their way toward wakefulness and I lay there and watched their beautiful faces as they woke for the day. I gave each of them a little kiss on the forehead and sat up. "OK, you two. Let's throw some clothes on and get breakfast. We'll come back here afterward and get cleaned up before we hit the road. Sound good?"

Trisha looked confused. "Why don't we get ready first, then leave after breakfast?"

I grinned at her lasciviously. "Because we need the energy from breakfast for the shower."

She paused for a moment, then grinned. "OH! Yeah, that works for me."

I had no idea two hot red-headed tennis stars could put away that much food. I kept my intake a bit more reasonable. The last thing I wanted was to get drowsy on the road from overeating. The shower afterward was a different story. I was a pure glutton for their hot young bodies.

I took great pleasure in washing every inch of both of them. They particularly enjoyed it when I washed their hair and massaged their scalps. Tess was first and as soon as I finished with her hair she braced her hands against the shower wall. I entered her from behind and fucked her to a nice orgasm before turning my attention to her sister. Trisha had her first orgasm of the day while kissing her sister as I fucked her from behind. The two of them rewarded me by giving me an epic blowjob. We were all in high spirits as we began the last leg of our trip.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Anne

As is usual with Lance, there were a lot of last-minute changes to deal with. That, along with organizing the office for my absence and the logistics of the trip, left me too busy to think about the actual trip. When I walked through the cabin door of the executive jet it finally hit me. I was a bit nervous, but the predominant feeling was excitement. I was so looking forward to some amazing sex with two people I not only considered dear friends but also lusted after. My crotch was tingling and I couldn't help but think that I was going to be out of control with lust by the time we got to our hotel.

The plane took off and I looked out the window, trying to spot our house. While I was enjoying the aerial view, Lance and Tera must have been having similar thoughts to mine because the seatbelt light had barely dimmed when they both got up and came over to me. Tera grinned down at me. "Wanna join the mile-high club? I promise it'll be fun."

My answering grin was all the signal she needed. The executive jet service had really hooked us up for this trip. They had an intercontinental flight leaving out of New York, and the jet was flying in from out west. They picked us up as one leg of that flight. The jet we were on was a Bombardier Challenger 650 that seated eleven people very comfortably on long international flights. We had room to spare and Tera took full advantage of that as she took my hand and walked me over to the leather couch.

Lance had been watching and jumped at the chance to fold the couch down into a bed. Our flight attendant Maria was on every flight that Lance flew and she knew him well. How well, I was about to find out. She helped Lance put sheets on the queen-sized bed. She did her Vana White thing and waved a hand toward the bed. Tera laughed, and the next thing I knew, she was kissing me.

Maria lent Tera a hand stripping my clothes off, which answered any questions I might have about her relationship with the Bradys. Lance held my hair back and began kissing my neck and shoulders. It didn't take them long to get me naked and lay me on the bed. Lance was rapidly removing his clothes while watching me hungrily. I'll admit that I was feeling the hunger as well and couldn't wait to get his cock in me. When his boxer briefs hit the floor I saw his erect cock for the first time. He wasn't quite as long as Ben, but his girth was nice and the curve looked enticing. I decided that he was definitely more than serviceable. Much more.

He joined me and had clearly decided my pussy was in need of his attention. I certainly wasn't going to stop him. Tera knelt next to the bed and kissed me with a lot of tongue while her husband began to aggressively eat my pussy. His oral skills were excellent, to say the least. It may have just been the excitement of the moment, but I think he had a bit of an edge on Ben in that department. What I knew for sure was that he was going to make me cum hard, and a few minutes later, that's just what he did.

It was time for the main event and I was more than ready. Lance moved between my legs and nestled his rock-hard cock into my entrance. He held my thighs apart and slid in deep. The curve of his cock made his glans rub across my G-spot perfectly and I was immediately on the verge of another orgasm. My moans drew Tera's mouth to mine and she kissed me hard while her husband began to pound my pussy. This marked a big difference between my husband and Lance. Ben was always gentle with me, even when he was long stroking that massive cock of his into me. Lance was determined to own my pussy, to be in ultimate control, and I was expected to accept his alpha male domination.

If it were anyone else, I wouldn't tolerate it, but this was different. I knew deep in my soul that Lance cared about me and meant no harm. He wanted to dominate in bed and I was cool with that. In all honesty, I had no fear of him actually hurting me, so his aggressive fucking ended up being a wonderfully orgasmic and totally different experience. If I had to choose between Ben and Lance, I would choose Ben six days out of the week. On that seventh day, though, I'd get my brains fucked out and love it. I guess this is all a long-winded way to say that having sex with Lance was pretty fucking great.

The sweat was pouring down his body and his pace slowed just slightly. The slower pace was actually much better. My pussy was able to keep my juices flowing and his cock lubricated. Tera backed off and left us to face each other as our orgasms approached. The intensity of his gaze made his lust for me clear and it was the last nudge I needed. I don't know what I said, groaned, or moaned. I was bucking my hips into him and I just exploded. Lance plunged deep into me, sending me to an even higher level, and I felt his cock flexing and his hot cum in my pussy.

Anticipation often makes us expect more than we actually get. In this case, anticipation didn't have a clue. It was animal fucking at its best and I loved it. I definitely wanted more. Lance pulled out and collapsed next to me. He rolled onto his side and pulled me into a long, loving, and deep kiss. We spent quite a while like that, showing each other our affection and appreciation.

Regrettably, we didn't have the time to snuggle. Our flight was right at an hour long and we needed to get cleaned up before the seatbelt light came on. Tera helped me stand on shaky legs and escorted me to the bathroom. I was pleasantly surprised at the generous size, considering that we were on a jet. I pinned my hair up and took a quick shower. By the time the seatbelt light came on, I was back in my seat, looking like the professional that I was. Albeit with a throbbing pussy.

I won't bore you with the details of how we ended up in our lavish hotel suite. Suffice it to say that my first limo ride was pretty awesome, especially with a decadent glass of champagne in my hand. Lance left us in the suite to get settled. He had meetings all day with his financial people and we wouldn't see him until dinner that evening.

Tera turned on some good rock music and played it loud. We drank more champagne and unpacked. As soon as we completed that little task, she grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the door. "Come on, Anne. We have a spa appointment."

Another limo ride and suddenly, I was being pampered in ways I never dreamed of. The handsome men that gave us our massages didn't have a problem with us playing with their cocks while they massaged our bodies. Tera went as far as sucking her guy's cock for a little while. I'm sure we left them both with blue balls. The experience was something I would normally never do and would definitely feel guilty about, but today I just felt adventurous. It wasn't like we were on a date or something. They got paid well and I know that Tera gave them a generous tip.

From the spa, it was a trip to buy sexy clothes, with a focus on undergarments. Tera took me to a bondage shop and I let her dress me up in a leather contraption that looked like a bundle of leather straps until I put it on. Once I figured out the various straps and buckles, Tera and I looked at my reflection in the mirror. The entire garment was made up of leather straps that strategically highlighted my naughty bits. The straps crossed my tits above and below while leaving an opening that revealed my nipples. Most of my skin was exposed. There were two straps that started from the bottom of the straps that crossed my tits. They ran down my body and formed a triangle at my pussy. The triangle was so small that the top was within millimeters of my cleft. A single narrow strap connected under my pussy and ran up the crack of my ass before splitting and connecting to the straps running over my shoulders. The outfit was finished off with a leather collar and some serious fuck me heels with straps that wound around my ankles.

I felt like a total slut wearing it. "Tera, where am I ever going to wear this? There is no way I'm wearing this contraption."

Tera slid a finger between my labia, then pulled it out and showed me how wet I was. "Oh, you'll wear it and you'll love it. Come on. We still have things to do."

We carried my collection of straps to the checkout and Tera surprised me when she handed the collar to the clerk, "Please have 'Property of Lance' embossed on the collar and have it delivered to our hotel."

The clerk didn't bat an eye at the strange request. Meanwhile, I was wondering what Lance and Tera had planned for me. I wasn't sure whether to be excited or nervous. Knowing them as I do, I settled on nervously excited.

Back at the hotel Tera and I organized our purchases and sipped on fresh glasses of champagne. We had been trying on a few things and had decided to stay naked until we got ready for dinner. When Lance returned he found the two of us on the bed with our faces in each other's pussies. His soft chuckle as the two of us enjoyed an after-orgasm kiss was the first clue we had that he was back.

We turned our heads to look at him and caught his lecherous grin. "Change of plans, ladies. We're invited to a dinner party. We need to leave in a bit more than an hour, so wipe the pussy off your faces and get cracking."

I sat up on the bed and saluted. "Yes sir, Boss! Anything you say, Boss! You da man, Boss!"

Tera started chuckling and I looked at Lance like I worshipped the ground he walked on. "Oh... One more little thing, Boss... Fuck off!"

He gave me his patented serious boss face. "Don't make me spank your ass."

I gave him a look that held no humor. "You lay a hand on me and I'll kick your ass. We can have fun this week, but I don't do pain. Capiche?"

His nod was serious. He knew that Ben taught me well, and I could definitely kick his ass. "Of course. I would never hurt you. I thought you might like it and now I know you don't. So, I guess the whips and chains will need to be shipped back tomorrow when you have a moment."

Tera was laughing out loud now. She finally got ahold of herself. "You two are something else. It's no wonder you work together so well. She's definitely not going to take any of your shit Lance!"

He snickered. "Yeh, but she's gonna take my hard cock, over and over."

I grinned at him. "Sounds like a challenge, and I accept."

My phone went off and I stepped out onto the balcony to talk with my wonderful husband. Both of us were getting ready for dinner and didn't have time to talk much except to check in with each other. I promised myself that tomorrow I would make sure we talked for as long as we needed.

I went inside to find Tera waiting with the clothes she had picked out for me. "This week, I will be dressing you for the evening's entertainment. You will be a good little slave and wear what I give you or you will be punished."

She looked very serious and I gave her a raised eyebrow. "Punished, huh? How exactly do you think you will be punishing me?"

"Lance and I will tie your hands and make you watch while we fuck. You won't be getting any."

Shit! That could work! My face fell. "That's cruel and unusual punishment and definitely not fair."

She shrugged. "It's really not a problem as long as you do what you're told."

She knelt in front of me, slipped a diaphanous thong over my feet, and slid it up my legs. She settled it in place, then leaned in to whisper in my ear, "Trust us, lover. I promise you'll have the time of your life."

The lace top hose that she slid up my legs felt like the finest silk. They must have cost a fortune. The dress plunged in the front and the back. The front was open almost to my navel, and a tiny silk string was all that held the two halves together enough to keep my boobs from escaping. The back plunged to the crack of my ass, and the hem was just a few scant inches lower than my pussy. I was going to have to be very careful or I was going to be flashing a significant portion of the City's population.

She put the heels with the ankle straps on my feet and pronounced me ready to go. I dropped my ID and credit card into the clutch that Tera was carrying and we left. It felt strange to be wearing so little and not carrying a purse with all my stuff. I felt naked in more ways than one.

I'm a bit of a control freak. Tell me what the issue is and turn me loose, then stay the hell out of my way. I don't do submissive, ever. Yet here I was, being guided into a submissive role, and to my surprise, I found it very exciting. It was actually refreshing to let someone else take control for once. I had no responsibilities for the rest of the week. My one guiding rule was to do as I was told. I trusted Lance and Tera and that blew away any concerns I would have otherwise had. I felt light and free because I was being enslaved. The logic of that escaped me, but that's how it was. I was certainly willing to explore the possibilities. I reserved the right to step out of the fantasy if things got too strange.

During the limo ride, Lance took my hand and studied my face for a moment. "Now that you've entered this side of our life, we need to be honest and open with you. Tera and I are sexually adventurous. We have a very select group of friends that we occasionally have sex with. The dinner we're going to tonight is with some of those people. Two of them, you already know, but that's a surprise.

"I promise you that they can be trusted. We don't have an ongoing relationship, but we are good friends. We respect each other and each other's boundaries. I trust them with the love of my life and have proven that more than once. Will you trust my word on this?"

I looked at Tera for some reassurance. Her enthusiastic nod was all I needed. "OK but tell me who will be there."

He chuckled. "Now, what's the fun in that?"

Conveniently for Lance, the limo stopped in front of an upscale apartment building. We checked in with the doorman and he led us to a private elevator. Our elevator ride stopped at the penthouse floor and we walked into what had to be a multi-million dollar penthouse apartment. It was lavish beyond belief and the view of the city through the floor-to-ceiling windows was breathtaking.

Not as breathtaking as my next view. Tom Stafford and Scott Baily were sipping on drinks and had turned toward us when our host answered the door. Their eyes got huge when they saw me and both grinned at me lasciviously.

I guess a word or two are in order regarding Tom and Scott. Once a year, both men come to our home office for several days of board meetings. Both men are on our board of directors and both flirt with me shamelessly. Outwardly, I have always been professional with them and never gave any indication that their constant flirting had any effect on me whatsoever. Nothing could have been farther from the truth.

The fact is that I find them both very attractive and have often fantasized about getting either, or both, in bed. Suddenly that fantasy didn't seem so farfetched. I gave Lance a side look as another suspicion occurred to me. His grin in response changed my suspicion to certainty. "You set me up, didn't you? The next words out of your mouth had better be good."

He held a finger up to our host, whom I hadn't even looked at yet, and pulled Trista and me into one of the bedrooms. He closed the door and I tapped my foot as I glared at him. "What the ever living fuck, Lance! I have to work with those guys and you show me off like some fuck toy! Am I some kind of bonus for those guys? Did you promise my ass for something?"