Assisting the Bradys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so angry I was shaking, "I fucking trusted you, and you do this?"

Lance held his hands up. "Please, Anne, give me a chance to explain. I am so sorry you have the impression that you do. I never considered you would react this way, and I apologize. Please give me a second and if you don't like what you hear, we'll leave."

I was angry and on the verge of tears. I felt like I'd been betrayed, and it was devastating to me, but I still gave him a chance. I wanted so much for him to convince me that I was misinterpreting things. The alternative was to get my shit, get on a plane, and start looking for a new job. Worst of all, I would be looking for new friends and grieving over the loss of the ones I thought I had.

I looked over at Tera, and her eyes were focused like laser beams on her husband. I got the distinct impression that what he said next had better impress her as well, or she might be leaving with me.

Lance's face was a revelation. His usual, always in control façade was gone and he looked genuinely upset. "I've screwed this all up. I didn't set this up to give you to Tom and Scott. I set it up to give them to you."

You could've knocked me over with a feather. I struggled to process what he had just said and didn't have a clue what I thought about it. I just stood there dumbfounded, hoping for clarity.

Lance looked at Tera pleadingly. "I need to tell her everything, honey. I can't keep things from her and expect her to trust us."

Tera's expression softened. "I was going to tell her everything this week. I planned to give her bits and pieces and get her all horny so I could molest her. You've thrown a monkey wrench into that plan. You've got a lot of orgasms to make up for, mister. Go ahead, explain away, but you better get it right."

Lance nodded and continued, "I told you that Tera and I have an adventurous sex life. Tom and Scott have been a part of that on occasion. It's never discussed or acknowledged when we're working because it has nothing to do with our working lives.

"Tera, would you please tell her what you thought about your experience with Tom and Scott."

I looked at Tera and saw her face flush. She bit her lip and shot me a smile, "It was amazing and I loved every second of it. I limit myself to three or four times a year because they are quite addictive. I'm sure that they want more than that, but they would never ask. That's not how this works. In our group, the woman decides what she wants and when she wants it. If the men, women, or combinations thereof are available she's never turned down. Tom and Scott have always made themselves available."

Lance looked at her adoringly, then turned back to me. "Look, nothing has happened yet, right? This is just a dinner with friends and it doesn't have to be anything else. What happens is entirely your decision."

The sudden sense of relief left me shaky and Lance noticed. "You need some time to think this through. I'll leave you with Tera and talk to our host. Whatever you decide is what we'll do. Take as much time as you need."

Lance left the room and Tera pulled me into her arms. It was the perfect thing to do. "Damn, Tera. Talk about emotional whiplash! One minute I'm as happy as I can ever remember, and the next, I think it's all a lie. Then I get an explanation that makes sense. I'm relieved more than anything, but my emotions are all over the place."

She kissed my lips gently, then with some heat before looking up into my eyes, "I love you, Anne. That was true before and it's true now. You're tough as nails and you know it. Get a grip and tell me what you want to do."

I chuckled because she was right, "Yeh, I got myself pretty wound up, didn't I? Ok, the fact is that I like Tom and Scott and wouldn't mind hanging out with them this evening. I need to get my ass out there and meet our host. I'm the rudest guest ever."

"Well? Come on, Tera. They're waiting on us."

Her grin was infectious as she grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room. Lance saw the look on his wife's face and returned her smile. All was right with his world. Now I had to make mine right. I walked up to our hostess and she gave me a warm smile. "Hi, I'm Anne and I apologize for my behavior. It was very rude and I will understand if you want me to leave."

She laughed. "Oh, stop it. You're fine. I've been wanting to meet you for a good while now. I've always enjoyed our conversations."

As soon as she spoke I knew who she was. I'd talked to her on the phone on many occasions. She was one of the mysterious women that called the office. "Virginia? I had no idea you were so beautiful. It's so nice to finally meet you."

She hugged me and kissed my neck just below my ear. She was a good two inches taller than me. Her d-cups were pressing provocatively against me as she instantly dominated me. I don't know what she did, but I knew she was in charge, and I liked it.

She was always fun to talk to and treated me with respect during our phone conversations. She seemed just as nice in real life. Only nice wasn't the whole of her by any stretch. She was hot as hell and she exuded sexuality. It was like she was no more than an instant away from doing something sensual every waking moment.

Her breath was soft across my neck and I felt a shiver of arousal. She kissed my neck again, then breathed her words into my ear, "I so look forward to knowing you better."

She released me and suddenly, the world came back. Tera was stifling a laugh at my stunned expression. "She does that to everybody Anne."

Virginia walked over to Tera. "I've not had the chance to give you a proper hello, dear."

She enveloped Tera with her arms and kissed her with some heat. She put both hands on Tera's ass and pulled her tight against the thigh she had plunged between Tera's legs. She used her grip on Tera's ass to grind Tera's pussy against her muscular thigh while her mouth ravaged Tera's. Virginia went after her for maybe thirty seconds before letting her go. Tera nearly staggered. Her erect nipples were showing through her sheer blouse and she was nearly panting with desire. "You are an evil woman Virginia and I love it!"

The men in the room had taken an interest in the activities and commented accordingly. The ice was broken and we started having fun. I soon found myself standing with Tom on one side and Scott on the other as they regaled me with some pretty hilarious stories.

The chef announced dinner and we spent a pleasant hour enjoying the best meal I've ever eaten in my life. I couldn't tell you the official name of half the stuff I ate. I'm sure there's an appropriate French name. I chose Delicious and applied it to everything that passed my lips.

After dinner, we gathered back in the living area. Virginia had music playing at a pleasant volume. I was taking in the amazing view while Virginia, Tera, and Lance got involved in a conversation ten feet away. I couldn't make out what they were saying and didn't really care anyway. I was enjoying the moment. I had just eaten a fabulous meal in a New York penthouse apartment. I was drinking the finest champagne and looking out over the city. This was a once-in-a-lifetime event and I was enjoying every moment of it.

I felt a presence behind me, and soft lips touched my ear. "You smell divine. Are you enjoying the evening, Anne?"

I immediately recognized Tom's deep sexy voice. His lips on my ear sent a shiver down my body and I turned to face him. "I'm having a wonderful time Tom. How about you?"

He looked into my eyes and I could see how much he wanted me. "I'm always honored to be invited to Virginia's for dinner. I never dreamed that I would see such a vision when I came. I've dreamed of seeing you away from the office where you can be who you really are. I want to get to know that Anne. When you walked in the door I knew without a doubt that my instincts were right. You are a vision, absolutely stunning. The Anne I see tonight is sensuality on two feet, but you're also the Anne that I consider my friend. The combination is making me crazy."

My breath caught. He had just let me know how he felt and I will admit that it got my motor running. The man is sexy as hell and he just told me he thinks I'm hot. It was his eyes, though, that shot a spike of lust through my groin. His eyes lusted for me but he wasn't out to ravage me. He had a higher calling than that. He wanted to please me and I knew without a doubt that if I let him, he definitely would.

I was saved from responding when Scott walked up to enter our conversation. The two men have been close friends for years. I suppose that's why Tom felt the need to update Scott. "Scott, I was just telling Anne how beautiful and sexy she looks tonight."

Scott smiled and aimed those baby blues of his at me. I nearly melted at the look he gave me. "I couldn't agree more. I'm telling you with total honesty Anne that you are my fantasy woman. I've been attracted to you since the day we met. I would have asked you out long ago except for our working relationship and the fact that you're married. I take it that your husband isn't with you on this trip?"

I knew he was being clever but I didn't have a problem with it. I had no problem talking about my husband and he could take from that what he would. "Ben is with the Brady twins. He's taking them to Jupiter for their break from college."

Tom and Scott looked at each other, then back at me. Tom took the bull by the horns, "Your husband is spending a week, alone, with the Brady twins?"

I chuckled, "Yep. He's taking care of them while I spend the week taking care of Lance and Tera here. It isn't all that complicated."

The conversation was making me feel feisty. It was turning me on to throw that out there and watch their minds practically explode in speculation.

Scott couldn't help himself. His imagination got the best of him and he had to ask questions. "So, what do you think Ben is doing right now?"

I told him matter-of-factly, "I'm sure he's in bed. Tera and Trisha would have insisted on it by now."

Tom chuckled. "Why? To make sure he gets plenty of rest?"

"No, I doubt that rest is what they have in mind."

The two men looked at each other and their eyes got big. It was all I could do not to laugh. I looked at them innocently and waited excitedly for their next question. Stringing them along was great fun.

Scott was the first to get to the crux of the matter. "So, your husband is (quote fingers go up) SLEEPING with the two hottest twins I've ever seen?"

I chuckled. "I doubt he's doing much sleeping. I expect that right now at least one, and probably both, of the girls is having the orgasm of her, or their, young life."

Tom was right on top of things. "Does that mean you can do the same?"

I raised an eyebrow. "If I so choose. I'm not convinced that I want to at this point."

The worm is on the hook and dangling in front of both of you. Are you going to bite? Well DUH! Of course, they bit. It would be more accurate to say they nibbled, but the point remains the same.

Both men moved a bit closer. So close, in fact, that I could feel their hot breath on me. I got caught in Scott's amazing blue eyes again and Tom took advantage of the opportunity to lean in and kiss my shoulder. He didn't stop there, though. He kissed his way up my neck and nibbled on my ear. The chills ran down my body and I turned my head just in time to catch his lips. It was a good thing my mouth was in the way or he would have been kissing my neck again. I caught his tongue with mine as well, saving my neck from a possible slobbery fate.

Things escalated quickly from there. It wasn't long before Scott wanted to taste my lips as well. He proved to be quite adept and I soon found myself leaning into his warmth. I managed to collect myself enough to pull back from his kiss. I really didn't think it was appropriate to molest Virginia's guests at her dinner party. That seemed like a party foul to me.

When I looked across the ten feet separating us from Virginia, my concerns about party fouls were quickly quashed. Virginia had Tera in her arms and was kissing her with dominating passion. Lance watched and smiled as Virginia lit the fire in Tera. Unlike me, it appeared that Tera was about to be ravaged, and she didn't look a bit upset about it.

Tom and Scott followed my gaze, and the three of us watched with rapt attention as Virginia molested my friend and lover. Virginia had a fist full of Tera's hair and was pulling her head back with it. Her other hand came up and slipped the shoulder straps of Tera's dress off her shoulders one at a time. The dress dropped, revealing Tera's beautiful tits and Virginia latched her mouth on one of her nipples. Tera was breathing hard and moaning. She was really enjoying Virginia's domination.

Strangely enough, watching Tera, as erotic as it was, gave me pause. I realized that I was letting myself go, and if I wasn't careful I'd cross a line I didn't want to cross. I could tell myself that Ben would tell me to go for it if he were here, and I would probably be telling myself the truth. But what if I wasn't? What if Ben didn't want me fucking two men that he'd never met? I wasn't about to risk the love of my life over an assumption.

I walked over to Lance and managed to catch his attention. I leaned in close and whispered into his ear. "I love what you are trying to do for me, but I can't tonight. I need to talk with Ben first. I'm not taking a chance with my husband. As hot as those two are, nobody is that hot."

He turned and whispered in my ear. "I'm very sorry, Anne. I assumed too much and put you in a bad spot. I promise that it will never happen again. I'll get Tera and we'll leave soon."

I shook my head. "There is no way you're stopping her now. She'd probably kill us both. I'll talk with Tom and Scott. They're good guys and I'm not upset. Let's not end the evening abruptly."

I walked back over to Tom and Scott. "I think the three of us could have a lot of fun together, but I need to talk to my husband first. If he gives his blessing, I might consider, with emphasis on might, letting you convince me you'll be adequate for my needs."

Their eyes gleamed at the challenge and their grins were a bit feral. I could tell they both wanted to fuck my brains out and it was turning me on like crazy. I wanted a cock in my mouth and one in my pussy so bad at that moment that it made me shiver.

I know that both of them read me like a book. They knew it wouldn't take much to make me cross that line, and they were perfect gentlemen about it. I think they liked the challenge of waiting until I came to them. They knew they had already seduced me and were willing to play the long game until I was ready.

Tom proved the accuracy of my thoughts. His hand came up and gently caressed my face. "We value your friendship too much to push. When you're ready, if you're ready, it will be our privilege to rock your world."

Scott raised his hand like he was in school. "One question. Does this mean we can't kiss anymore this evening? Maybe touch a little?"

I threw my arms around his neck and planted my lips on his. I had my tongue in his mouth in no time. I kissed him long and hard while giving his impressive cock a rub through his pants. I broke off the kiss with him and turned to give Tom the same treatment. Neither of them complained.

The three of us watched Tera while trading occasional kisses and touches. It was sweet and exciting knowing that we were teasing our arousal higher in anticipation of what the future might hold.

Tera was in quite the state by this point. Virginia had two fingers banging away at her pussy and her lips sucking on Tera's tit. Tera was on the verge of exploding when Virginia suddenly backed away. Tera was a hot mess in extreme need of an orgasm.

Virginia calmly lifted Tera's dress from the floor, slid it up her body, and put the straps back on Tera's shoulders. She patted her shoulders, then her cheek. "There you go, Tera. It's been wonderful having you here this evening. You'll be coming back soon. When you do I will finish what I started and I'll leave you a fucked out mess on my bed. Get plenty of rest because you're going to need it."

Tera was so turned on that she was nearly babbling. I gave Tom and Scott a last kiss and walked over to Virginia. Before she could react I grabbed her hair and yanked her head to mine. I devoured her mouth for a solid minute, then let her go. "Careful what you start bitch. What you do to her, I'm going to do to you."

Virginia breathed out her response as she looked at me wantonly. "Oh, I hope so."

We made our way to the limo and piled in. The driver had barely left the curb when I shoved Tera down and dove between her legs. The poor woman was desperate for an orgasm and I wasn't going to leave her hanging. It might have taken thirty seconds to get her off, but I think that's being generous. We got lost in kisses for the rest of the trip. Lance had to tell us when we arrived back at the hotel.

Shortly after entering our suite Tera and I were out of our clothes and on Lance like a shot. We both needed cock and we set out to wear his ass out. This time he got dominated and had no problem with it at all.