Assume Pt. 01

Story Info
Interracial Love Story For You To ASSUME.
4.3k words
3.86
15.3k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ASSUME PART I

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

Prelude:

This is an 'Interracial Love Story'. Can easily be tagged very strongly under 'Loving Wives'. Though the other tags can be: Indian, Brazilian, Jamaican, Big Cock, Big Ass, Anal Sex, Hairy Pussy and Cuckold. It is also a story of unprecedented Obsession between two couples leading to unplanned 'Swapping'.

If you don't like this type of stories, then please leave it right here immediately and go back to the fathomless collection of a wide range of stories in Literotica as per your liking and choice.

I sincerely don't want you to strain yourself to read the story and then put a negative comment at the end because it's not of your type. Please save your time and peace of mind.

You are humbly warned about the story content well in advance. So, either enjoy reading it now or don't blame for the content and consequences later.

Happy reading...

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

CHAPTER: ONE -- Our Third Anniversary

Place: Gurugram, Satellite Township South of Delhi, India

Year: 2017, Month: March, Date: 9th, Day: , Time: 11.30 PM

The party was reaching to its predictable ending. It started at about 7.30 PM. Mostly my office colleagues, and my dearest wife Alka's office colleagues. A few odd add-ons from the society we live in and a few relatives from either side.

We threw the party in our society 'Club House' to keep away from post party chaos. The total number of invitees was about hundred. It was a great time we all had together. Food, fun and drinks -- it was a deadly combo. And I 'ASSUME' it went off pretty well and everyone enjoyed it to the brink!

Four hours of entertaining the guests amidst having all those extra rounds of wine, made both me and my dear wife Alka pretty high. Anyway, winding off the things, all we had to do was to push off to our house for a nice fuck and good sleep. Our house was just about five minutes drive from the 'Club House'. So no problems.

Well, I'm yet to mention about the occasion of the celebration. It's our third marriage anniversary. I'm Dev Das, age 31, height 5'11", weight 175 pounds, gym fit, and muscular body.

My body secret lied in my manly asset, carefully kept between my tanned and toned legs! I'm the proud possessor of a 9" long cock with a 6.3" girth (Circumference: 22/7 X 2 = 6.3", when radius is 1", diameter will be 2", circumference will be 6.3") which made it a thickness of 2"!

Quite large in comparison to the standard Indian male! No wonder my pixie wife never used to get enough out of it since our first night! She was very possessive about my possession and always went out of the way to take care of it with hand and mouth!

Though with both her palms on it, she jolly-well required a third palm to cover its length! Still she loved to do a hand-job now and then, which I always enjoyed. She 'ASSUME' too.

My wife Alka Das, age 27, height 5'2", weight 120 pounds, fair complexion, hip length straight hair, big expressive eyes, thick natural eyebrows, small and sharp nose, small and full lips. Though petite, she possesses a descent pair of boobs admeasuring 34 'C' and an envious butt measurement of 36".

Otherwise a small lady, she had the right masses at the very right places! The best part was even if she moved around normally both her proud possessions swung to an extremely erotic movement. Despite the fact that, they were well covered under the best known international brands of bras and panties.

Alka knew about her assets pretty well. And the ripples created by those in the hearts of not only men but also women! She always loved to play along. And in parties she always flaunt her assets with -- low cut, deep-neck, sleeveless blouses; with saris well below the deep naval, butt hugging sari fitting always left half of the party-goers with a bulging crotch.

******

CHAPTER: TWO -- My Wife Was A 'Fairy' -- In True Sense!

And today was no exception. She had been to one of the best parlours in the city. Spend about six hours for a complete body attention. Apart from hair care, waxing, facials to pedicure and manicure, plus a wedding 'Mehandi' up to elbows and knees.

'Mehandi' is a typical bridal make-up, very intrinsic in floral art patterns, particularly on palms and legs. Very popular all across India. Woman love to flaunt 'Mehandi' even in festivals and allied occasions.

With passage of time, 'Mehandi' has also evolved to be an erotic art! Women went for 'Mehandi' even on their boobs, on their butt-cheeks and even on and around their pubic mound like a colourful temporary tattoo!

Today, Alka had done a full body 'Mehandi'! For that extra kick for our late night rendezvous!

In the party every single guy was literally ogling at her with their jaws dropping down to their knees! And every single lady got a moon-burnt effect seeing my wife's beauty and their husbands' precarious conditions! None to be blamed actually. Because tonight Alka was the most attractive lady around without an iota of doubt!

Alka knew my weakness as to how much I was fascinated by her hair in the erroneous zones, she always made it a point to maintain her armpit as well as pubic hair like the most precious body treasure, not to disappoint me -- come what may!

And Alka's erroneous body hair was my second most fetish thing! Then what was the first one? No marks for guessing it correct!

It was her opulent buttocks! I love playing with her butt-cheeks, butt-crack, the rosebud, the outer rim, rimming-in, up to first, second and third knuckle. She always moved into multiple orgasms with my butt-stimulations on her! She just enjoyed every single moment of butt stimulation! I 'ASSUME'!

Though I had brought her to the brink of it and titillated her with the tip of my mushroom head teasing her wanton times, I had never fucked her anally till date. I purposefully kept that as a special treat for a special occasion to cherish the moment as a long time memorable thing!

******

CHAPTER: THREE -- Boss Visits In Mid-Night To Wish 'Happy Anniversary'!

As I was leaving, told the 'Club House' secretary to keep all the bills ready, so that I could come next day to settle the same through a cheque.

He agreed and I departed along with Alka, hand in hand. Couple of the attendants were quick to put all the bouquets and gift packs into the luggage carrier of our SUV. 'Thanking' them again we drove off.

It was a great night. Lots of fun. I was eager to reach our house as quickly as possible. For obvious reason. The moment I stopped my SUV in front of our villa, in Sohna Road, Gurugram, and Alka was quick to notice the white Mercedes 600 model right across. She said in a low voice, "I 'ASSUME' that's Bob's car!"

"What?" Was my spontaneous reaction.

"Yes, I can see Bob and his wife Gina in the car." She took a pause and continued, "Waiting for us!"

Bob Willis was my boss, MD for the multinational Company I was working for as GM. I had an envious track record and was anticipating a promotion any time shortly.

Bob was basically a Hispanic, with a height of 6'4" and a weight of about 250 pounds. He was a health freak and was part of the national champ team for basket-ball. His palms, wrists and arms everything about his body was just big, muscular and manly!

In contrast to his stature, his nature was extremely sober and human. People seldom saw him losing his cool or talking rude. He was always extra polite and courteous to the ladies in the office. I 'ASSUME'.

Though he loved to flirt with them at times. But that was innocent and harmless. His secretaries and other women sub-ordinates literally went gaga over his style and mannerism, the way he carried himself was just as mystic as one could think about!

Gina was a Brazilian model. Bob saw her during one of her photo shoot. It was 'Love At First Sight' for both of them. A whirl-wind dating, romance, wedding and honeymoon! I 'ASSUME' they were a compatible couple. Understood each other and complement the same way.

Gina like typical Brazilian had a glowing cappuccino skin, dark and slightly wavy hair falling right across the mid-riff, big almond eyes, extremely thick and long eyebrows, high cheek bones, thick and pouty lips, very erotic look and smile.

She stood fairly tall at 5'8" with a body mass of about 160 pounds. Her vital statistics I 'ASSUME' are at an incredibly envious range of 40" 'D' : 32" : 42"! In one single word -- voluptuous!

******

CHAPTER: FOUR -- Love Is... Head Over Heel!

I had personally invited Bob and Gina to attend our anniversary function. But Bob immediately said, as he would be in Mumbai during that period it won't be possible for them to make to our function. Duty first. So, I did not persist. And I was pretty sure they won't be coming. Which too was a fact till now at about mid-night they were not there in the party. But now? It was a very typical situation!

I got down from my SUV and moved towards Bob's car. Alka followed me on the heel. Bob and Gina too alighted from their car.

"What a surprise, Sir!" I said while extending my hand.

"Yes, indeed a surprise!" Bob said to me then looking over to Alka said sarcastically, "Hope more surprises are there in store to unfold during the course of the night!"

Alka smiled a bit nervously. Gina shook hand with me and hugged Alka. Bob reciprocated the same way. As he hugged Alka, his 6'4" stature over her 5'2" body reminded me of 'King Kong' movie!

I cordially invited the couple to come in and with brisk steps moved fast to open the main-door and switched on the lights and ACs. Alka and Gina were slowly walking down the driveway, while Bob opened the back door of the car to pick up a small designer jute bag.

We all settled down in the drawing room. Bob pulled out an Exclusive Vintage Chilean Red Wine from the bag and handed over to Alka to put in the freezer for some time. Alka immediately complied with, while pulling out an already chilled wine from the refrigerator door poured into four exotic wine glasses, arranged some Nachos in a crystal bowl along with Salsa Dip and brought the tray to the drawing room centre table.

"That's called 'Beauty With A Brain'!" Complimented Bob immediately, while picking up a wine glass.

We started chit-chatting, nothing in particular, when Bob suddenly said out of the blue, "You know Alka, if in a Fancy Dress Competition, you wear a School Uniform with Plighted Hair and Ribbon; everyone would be convinced that you're a teenage 'School Girl'!"

Alka blushed but dare to ask, "Was that a comment or a complement?"

"What do you think?" Countered Bob.

"I don't know; whether you're hinting at my face or at my body!" Alka said deliriously as the quantum of wine was taking its toll inside her body and mind!

"Well, you've the cutest of the face I've seen... Without prejudice you can be easily passed out as a teen!" Bob said in a dramatic way!

"And body wise?" Countered Alka; probably started liking Bob's attention and comments.

"You justify your 'NAME'!" Bob was sarcastic again.

"How was that?"

"What's your complete name?"

"ALAKANANDA DAS" Said Alka as a matter of factly.

"Have you ever calculated, how many 'A's are there in the two words of your name?"

"No."

"To be precise -- '6'! Out total 13 letters!"

"What?"

"Yes. You've 'SIX' 'A' in your name! 50% of your name has got just one single English letter! A very rare distinction!"

"True. But; how's that justifiable to my body?" Alka was again back to square one.

"My dear lady..." Bob said, "The letter 'A' always stands for 'ADULTS'!"

"So?"

"SIX 'A' means -- SIX Adults! I 'ASSUME'! Which means your body has the hidden treasure of SIX gorgeous women woven intrinsically and put into one amazingly beautiful body!"

Alka literally blushed beetroot. She took a sip from her glass and said, "Deductive logic?"

"Justified!"

"Appreciated..."

"My pleasure..."

Both I and Gina were sitting there and watching the duel while sipping our wine. Gina intended to divert the talk, "Do you know Alka? Till 8.00 PM today, I had no clue about Bob's plan."

"Really?" I asked on behalf of Alka.

"Yes. At 8.00 PM, Bob gave me a call and said to reach airport by 10.00 PM; with a clause to be party ready while reaching the airport. By that time I had already released the driver. Thus within two hours, I had to take a bath, getting ready for the party and driving down to the airport! In the most chaotic period of traffic jam! It's crazy!"

"Aawww... That's not 'FAIR' Mr. Bob!" Said Alka in a teasing tone.

"Everything is 'FAIR' in love and war!" Dared Bob.

"You war with whom? For whose love?" The moment the sentence slipped out of Alka's mouth, she regretted for why unmindfully she blurred it out. I 'ASSUME' so.

Bob was quick to pounce upon that. He sat up right and said, "War with Gina -- To get ready and come to the airport right in time..." He paused, "And..."

"The other part is well understood. You need not elaborate!" Alka completed the sentence with a giggle; to avoid further embarrassment.

"What an intelligent girl!" Bob never missed a chance to rain praises on Alka. It was rather too obvious but he never cared for that, "Actually, I've an important meeting back in Mumbai tomorrow in the afternoon. For which I'll have to fly back tomorrow in the morning." Stated Bob.

"Then why you came just for a night?" Asked Alka.

"For YOU my dear! I mean for your anniversary!" Bob said looking at me and into Alka's eyes.

"I think the Chilean Red Wine should be chilled by now. Let me go and get that." Saying so Alka stood up.

"Not fair for the woman of the occasion to labour all the while. It'd be my proud privilege to assist a beautiful lady like you. If you don't have any problem." Saying so Bob too got up.

Alka extended her hand in a friendly gesture with a smile, and Bob latched on to that like a parasite! Both of them disappeared into the kitchen to get the wine I 'ASSUME'!

******

CHAPTER: FIVE -- The Dream Woman Of Five Years Finally In My Hands!

There was an awkward silence in the hall. I was a bit apprehensive about Bob's inclination and Alka's inebriated condition. Things should not slip out of control. Otherwise it would be impossible to mend.

One side my dearest wife of three years, other side my MD of five years! Tough to balance! That was when Gina, the Brazilian beauty came into my rescue! I 'ASSUME'!

"Raj," Asked Gina, "Don't you've some slow foot-tapping numbers of mid-seventies?" She enquired.

"Yes. In plenty. Give me a sec." Saying so, I quickly pondered over a few and then selected the track, which I 'ASSUME' Gina would like and played low volume not to disturb neighbours. Gina stood up came over and extended her hand. Enough indication to go for a slow dance together!

She was keeping both her hands on my shoulders. So I too reciprocated in the same way. After all she's my MD's wife, a bit hanky-panky means the next day the HR department would be calculating my 'Full and Final Settlement'! I was extra cautious not to come too close to her or to touch her inappropriately!

Gina would either be of the same age as mine or at best a year elder than me. But, her physical assets of 40" 'D' boobs and 42" butts were literally oozing raw sensuality, very difficult to suppress the feelings!

Despite the very fact that the number was a slow one, and we were dancing rather slowly, maintaining a fair distance between us, still her huge boobs were almost in a touching / brushing distance from my muscular chest.

To be very honest, I was neither a sage nor a saint! I was always fascinated by Gina's body, even couple of years before our marriage! I had many wet dreams surrounded with Gina's sensuous mouth, her opulent boobs and her massive butt-cheeks!

I was virtually crazy to fuck her in every conceivable way -- I could think about! Not just the three God gifted 'Dream Holes'!

It could be even the unconceivable ways! Between her fleshy mounds! It could be in her presumably hairy armpits! Could be between her enormous ass-cheeks crack! Or could be between her thundering thighs!

Every part of her body was so irresistible! It probably would require a person to take minimum a week to explore every bit of her voluptuous body!

Oh My God! Save me from drowning!

That was when she changed her holding a bit. She slipped her right hand from my shoulder to my waist. And caught at the side. I was tentative and looked at her; she flapped her eyelids in an approval mode. Thus, I reciprocated the same.

******

As we continued with our dance, inquisitiveness took better of me, as to what was happening down there in the kitchen? Because both Alka and Bob had gone into that den since a long time! No appearances, no voices! What's happenings? I 'ASSUME'!

Then I could distinctly hear the mild giggling of my dear wife! I slowly and deliberately took a couple of steps down towards the open kitchen, so that could just glance in without disturbing anyone.

******

CHAPTER: SIX -- What's Cooking Out There In The Dark Kitchen?

The kitchen light was purposefully switched off! The fridge door was open! Alka was standing facing the fridge! Bob on his knee! Alka's sari all the way up to her waist! She was deliberately holding her sari with both her hands for easy access to Bob greedy mouth!

Bob's big and dark face was plastered on to the smooth and fair derriere of Alka! Whether his face was on her satin panty clad ass or on the naked flesh, difficult to say! But, very easy to 'ASSUME' that she was enjoying the way Bob was manipulating her body! The mild moan and slow movement of her ass-cheeks were in reciprocity to his action!

I moved away the same way I moved in. We continued our dance, though there was a 'HURT' feeling deep inside me! In the past 3 YEARS of our marriage -- 36 MONTHS, 156 WEEKS, 1,095 DAYS, 26,280 HOURS, 1,576,800 MINUTES, 94,608,000 SECONDS; never ever Alka had ditched me! Not even once! I 'ASSUME'!

But today? In my own house! In front (back) of me! With my own boss! That to a Black! Unthinkable! ('Black' here is not derogatory, but shocking! The 'Black' here is a prudent MD of a Multinational, no question of any negativity).

In utter desperation I gave a powerful squeeze, only to realise that I had unknowingly squeezed Gina's waist! In a shocking revelation I looked into Gina's face! She was smiling!

She brought her face near my ear and said, "I'm sure you're 18 plus? So am I! Both are adults! Anything we do with each other's consent is hundred per cent legal! So, go ahead. You've my full cognition to do, whatever you want to. Until and unless I tell you to stop. Are you okay with that?" She said with a smirk in her face.

Who am I not to reciprocate to such a lucrative offer? Offer of the year! No -- no, offer of the decade! Had she not been the wife of my MD, with that statement, I would have torn her dresses to pieces. But, here I had to maintain the decorum, the decency, and the delaying tactics! For optimum benefits!

Gina lightly kept her head on my shoulder while swinging to a mild rhythm. I turned my face on to her and whispered, "Shall I tell you a secret?"

"Go ahead." Was her reply.

"The first time I saw you in 2012 in the 15th August party, I was a bachelor then. And trust me I was bowled over by your beauty and voluptuous body!" I said earnestly.

12