Assume Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall I rectify your last word?" Asked Gina.

"Yes, please."

"You're bowled over by my 'BEAUTY' or my 'BUTTOCKS'?!" Exclaimed Gina.

"What?" I was shocked beyond doubt.

"Yes. Since that day, whenever we met, and I happen to glance over you, your eyes were always glued to my opulent buttocks!" Snubbed Gina.

"Was I that obvious?" I asked in a subdued tone.

"Obvious? I 'ASSUME' very obvious! Back home I asked Bob about you. He said you're a promising chap and a harmless bachelor! He too had a bellyful of laugh, knowing fully well what you're doing!" Said Gina looked at me from my shoulder and kissed softly on my cheek and said, "You've full right to know as to why I's looking at you time and again? Because a guy close to 6' is a rare commodity in India. That to gym fit is beyond the pages of any lexicon! I's mighty impressed with you. To tell you the truth... whenever we met, and in the same night when I'd sex with Bob... Physically he was there in me; but mentally you're screwing me up!" She confessed truly.

I was shocked, but delightfully this time!

"After your marriage to Alka, when Bob saw your cute wife, he was completely bowled-over! He was very vociferous to accept it. And told me that after me, he found Alka to be so sensuous a girl!" Gina said looking into my eyes. Probably trying to read my reaction.

"Is it so? And you've no problem with that?" I questioned back.

'Why should I? When I too had the same illicit feeling for you!" Gina was blunt.

I was stunned.

"If you don't mind, can we stop the pretence of dancing and start the action of romancing?" I implored.

"I've already given you the green signal! Until I say 'NO' or 'STOP' you have full access and liberty over my mind and body! Go ahead!" Answered Gina.

"How about a glass of wine to kick start the action?" I conjectured the courage to ask for.

"Sounds good and logical. But why to disturb the love-birds?" She questioned.

"I don't think they're fools enough to stick to the kitchen for so long. For sure both of them must have sneaked into the master bedroom by now!" I said empathetically.

"You 'ASSUME'? Or dead sure?" She questioned.

"I 'ASSUME'!"

"Shall we check out?"

******

CHAPTER: SEVEN -- Not Strange! It Happened!

"Why not? Follow me." Saying so, I stepped forward and Gina on her toe followed me. True to my expectation the kitchen was dark and empty. We picked up the wine bottle from the refrigerator's door and moved towards the master bedroom.

Slowly and carefully I opened the door!

What a view that was!

Bob on our master bed on his back! Alka riding him like a 'cowgirl'! Bouncing on his phallus hysterically! Her eyes were closed, so also Bob's! Both her boobs were under the capture of Bob's massive palms! He was mauling them in a way, as if they were the controlling knobs of Alka's sexual escapade! I 'ASSUME'!

Her hair was dishelved! Her back was covered with her own perspiration! Her fleshy buttocks were slapping against his upper thighs! The typical quenching sound of sweaty skins slapping against one another was pretty obvious! And they both were totally lost in the oblivion!

Then the horror!

How come I missed it so far!?

Bob's one eyed monster!

To the limit -- Alka was moving up almost indicative of 8" -- 9"; with the mushroom head still inside her wet and warm cunt!

Which means it got to be anything between 10" -- 12" long! To be a pessimist! And girth? Probably equivalent to that of a 'Red Bull Can'! I 'ASSUME'!

And my cute little wife of three years have taken that 'One Eyed' Monster completely in! That to on a 'Cow-Girl' Position! Which was suggestive of the very fact that... It was she... who was fucking him! Not the other way round! I 'ASSUME'!

Till now I's pampering my ego, for possessing a massive cock! But, after seeing Bob's gigantic tool, my 9" X 6.3" cock seemed to be a dwarf or pigmy to me! I was both shocked and shamed! Both at the same time!

OMG! I wondered! How could that monster of a cock fit into Alka's incredibly tight twat? I was amazed! Looking at her body movement and hearing her moans and grunts, I could 'ASSUME' that she was not only liking every bit of it; but also preserving it as a long cherished moment or dream!

End of 'ASSUME PART I'

******

Epilogue:

... And you still 'ASSUME' why my story is named 'ASSUME'? Let us dissect the word 'ASSUME' -- 'ASS-U-ME' -- MAKING 'ASS' OF 'YOU' AND 'ME'!!!!!!!!!!!!

How will Dev react to see Bob and Alka fucking like crazy in his master bed, inside his master bedroom? A million dollar question to be answered in 'ASSUME PART II'.

But we must remember one thing -- 'Every Action Has An Equal And Opposite Reaction!"

You 'ASSUME'!

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

12