Astaroth Awakens Ch. 07

Story Info
Succubus corrupts a daughter and his father for her Master.
3.8k words
4.67
7k
9

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desire's delicate hooves didn't make a sound as she landed on the balcony.

The city was draped in darkness, with only the moon washing away some shadows with its silvery light.

With a smirk, the crafty succubus gave a gentle push to the balcony door, which swung inwards with just a soft creak.

"Just as expected," she thought to herself.

Desire walked into the room with a sensual sway, happy to see her casing of the place for a couple of nights had been useful.

It was a warm night, so of course they had left the balcony door slightly ajar to let some air in.

Because of this, it was not just the breeze that had sneaked into the room.

She loved when her Master gave her missions and trusted her to just make things happen. It was a simple order this time, but with a bit of work involved.

For the monastery they had turned into a fort of joy and freedom was a useful base, but it would not last, and they would need to go on the offensive to ensure their safety now that the mortals of this realm were starting to be aware of their presence and power.

No, they needed something bigger and better defended, they needed a city.

And Astaroth had chosen this city as his would be base.

But her Master hated unnecessary bloodshed, he wished to free the people within it's walls, not massacre them, so he needed Desire's particular abilities to make sure they could march in unimpeded.

So he had ordered her to make sure, when the time comes, that the garrison is caught unaware and that their doors swing open for them.

Thus, she had started exploring the place, using mortal disguises to seduce and inoculate key guards and officers in the city with her Master's essence.

It had been surprisingly easy, but she needed to wrap it up with a coup-de-grace.

For this, she had targeted the head of the local garrison, the man who also had the authority to command the opening of the gates.

After a few days of observing, her keen senses spotted a weak link, a desire so potent and yet so curtailed, that she was dying with anticipation to let it loose.

Thus, here she was, standing sensually in this bedroom, ready to put her plan into effect.

She quickly gazed across the room to make sure she was alone with her target, and once satisfied, slowly walked towards the bed close to the furthest wall.

Her movements were slow and silent, like those of a feline about to pounce on her prey.

On the bed slept a young woman, barely covered by her bedsheet and wearing the thinnest of négligées.

Desire thought she was gorgeous, her delicate face and golden hair particularly pleasant in this moonlight.

With calculated movements, Desire gently pulled the silken bedsheet away from the woman, exposing her contours, long legs and pale skin to the night.

Biting her lip with excitement, the succubus climbed on the bed, so delicately that the sleeping beauty didn't even stir as Desire kneeled on the mattress, the woman's body laying between the succubus' slender legs.

With just the tip of her fingers, Desire sensually pulled up the sleeper's négligée while sliding down the woman's panties, exposing her belly, mound and a bit of her nethers.

The succubus' silky digits caressed the woman's mound and the edge of her lower lips, making her body tremble gently under the moonlight.

Slowly, almost like a scorpion's sting raising, Desire's thin tail raised over her shoulder, the tip of its spade shaped end aimed right above her target's womb.

A small but long sting protruded from the spade, dripping a warm and potent substance... her Master's essence.

This essence permeated all of Astaroth's followers, it released their mind and changed their bodies to better enjoy their new freedom.

Being so close to her Master, Desire could generate plenty of this essence on her own, but for this mission she had gorged on her Master's directly, to make sure the beautiful sleeper under her, and her main target, both had no choice but to confront what they wanted.

Desire bit her lip and with a twitch, her tail stabbed the woman right over her womb.

The woman's eyes opened wide, and her face contorted into a breathless scream that quickly softened as her body absorbed the succubus' essence, twitching gently with delight.

Pressing the attack, Desire lowered her face towards the woman as her fingers danced along the slit of her soft and silky nethers, the succubus' lips pecking the sleeping beauty on the cheek as little moans escaped her throat.

With supernatural dexterity, the deviless pressed two of her fingers into the woman's pussy, sliding into its silky depths without barely any friction, for the gorgeous young woman was quickly getting soaked.

"Good girl," she whispered into the woman's ear as she gave her a disarming bite, "can you feel it? My Master's essence coursing through you?"

The overwhelmed young woman nodded at her effusively while trying not to let out a loud moan, arching her body to better receive Desire's fingers deep inside her.

"Listen to your Desires..." the succubus said while covering her lover in kisses and nips, "if you are a really good girl and let me take care of you, I will get you what you really want."

The young woman's green eyes fixated onto Desire's. A lascivious yet honest glint shone on the succubus' purple irises, beaconing her to just give in and surrender to the wonderful feelings currently wracking her body.

A long twitch made her grab at the bedsheets as her eyes rolled back. Desire took this opportunity to land a wet kiss and nip on her neck, threatening to make the woman lose her mind.

With heavy breaths and a trembling face, the woman looked back at Desire, who was gazing at her like a cat that just caught a mouse.

"That? You would give me that?`` Even now, almost broken by arousal, the woman sounded incredulous.

Desire shot a naughty grin back at her and reached for one of the woman's cute breasts, groping it with such lascivious tenderness that a loud moan escaped its owner.

"Honey, I am dying to do so," said Desire with absolute honesty.

The woman bit her lip as her nethers almost squelched with how wet she was every time she clenched her thighs in arousal, threatening to crush Desire's fingers.

"Do it then, take me, but swear to me, it will happen," the woman said, her eyes utterly possessed by her wantonness.

Desire giggled and slowly pulled her fingers out of her lover's pussy, moving her hands towards the woman's hips, gently grasping her thighs as she spread them open.

The woman's pussy was so slick it might as well be a river, and Desire almost purred with anticipation as she lifted her lover's right leg over her own shoulder and pushing her own burning lower lips against the woman's.

They both moaned as their nethers touched, and Desire started rubbing in delight, enjoying the burning warmth of her new sister.

Her Master's essence was slowly doing its work, a demonic brand was forming over the woman's womb as if drawn by her very veins, and it pulsated with her heartbeats.

The woman's pubic hair was vanishing as she was claimed by her new Master, making Desire's rubbing smoother.

The succubus knew her Master loved seeing her scissor with other beauties, which had made her rather... proficient at it. So she could appreciate her new sister's lovely lower lips and how they slipped into her own slit, tingling her sensitive clit over and over.

Desire gave the woman a sensual bite on her leg, firmly squeezing her left thigh as she pressed hard against her lover with her hips, slowly building their orgasms.

Such lovely and pleasant lovemaking had helped her Master's essence course unimpeded through the woman's body, her every cell now tingling with raw need and her eyes shining with a gentle purple hew.

"Come for me, gorgeous," Desire said as she sped up her rubbing, just as she gave a gentle nip on her lover's ankle.

Both beauties tensed up and shivered as a delightful orgasm overtook them.

Desire closed her eyes, letting it wash over her, the delightful succubus mentally thanking her Master for every moment like this.

Her lover had a less composed experience, her eyes rolling back as she pulled the bedsheets and her body arched so much it seemed it was about to break.

She flopped on the bed overwhelmed, long difficult breaths making her lovely chest heave for Desire's pleasure.

The sensual succubus gave her a moment to compose herself and enjoy the warmth of their sloppy nethers, before slowly getting off the bed and standing next to it.

She offered her hand to the new convert and winked at her with such lasciviousness that the woman bit her let out a soft moan without even realizing.

"Come on gorgeous... let's get what you truly want," Desire said, fanning the fires inside her new sister's heart.

With her dexterous hands, Desire removed the crumpled négligée off the woman's chest, and pulled her close for a passionate kiss.

A delicate whine echoed through the room as their breasts pressed against each other, their nipples hard as smooth pebbles.

Desire took the hand of her sister and slowly walked down the room, her hooves making soft and barely audible clicking sounds against the floor.

The new convert followed her sheepishly, her mind too foggy from arousal and excitement, her thighs drenched in overwhelming need.

Desire opened the door and moved down the hallway. She had studied this place for a while, so she knew where her target was.

The succubus found the door she was looking for and opened it quietly, ushering her timid sister inside.

It was a comfortable bedroom, obviously designed for a couple, with a comfortable king-size bed, several closets and a vanity that seemed to have been arranged almost like an altar to someone no longer here.

A single man slept on the bed, and Desire moved as close to him as she could without rousing him from his sleep.

While no longer a young man, Desire definitely found him attractive, his face was well-defined and masculine, with a bit of greying stubble. Baldness had missed him, and his short mane rested against his pillow, faded in colour, but still very much there.

Carefully, Desire pulled back his bedsheet, so gently that the man barely roused from his sleep, the same as her new sister before.

His body was nice and bulky, the years had made him slightly rounder, but not overweight, his plushiness giving him a soft and gentle appearance. Indeed, Desire could feel a warm aura coming from him, and she suspected her new charge found herself rather happy and safe in his arms.

With her usual deftness, the succubus climbed on top of the bed without making a sound or disturbing the sleeper, and carefully moved him, so he was facing upwards.

She could feel how, despite her expertise, all this activity in the bedroom and around him were starting to wake him, so she needed to work fast.

The succubus extended a hand to her new sister, who was looking at the man on the bed with a mix of feral need and worry, she wanted this so bad, but what was left of her human limitations was holding her back.

Desire, knowing she needed a push, elongated her tail and slid it between her legs, the little spade at the end coiling around the doubtful woman's waist and pulling her closer to the bed while teasing her nethers.

"No backing down now..." said Desire, with the most salacious of whispers, "give him what you know he needs."

The soon-to-be demon lass took a deep breath and nodded, trying to follow Desire unto the bed.

Her movements were a much clumsier than the expert succubus, so the sleeper started to move his head in a dozy manner, his mind still mostly asleep.

Thankfully for Desire, she didn't need to do much else, for the woman's nethers had fully taken control, and as soon as she was on top of the man, her need had taken over.

She climbed on top of the man and gently but firmly had planted her utterly soaked pussy against his crotch, rubbing it with squelching noises as the room filled with little soft moans.

Desire assisted her new sister, but slowly pulling the man's pyjama bottoms down, exposing his meaty crotch to the midnight's breeze and the woman's burning pussy.

With a confused moan, his eyes opened, still foggy but clearly noticing the one on top of him.

"Ho... honey?" he said, with a mixture of delight and serious concern, "wha... what are you doing?"

The woman started rubbing harder, the man's engorging member firmly slotted between her drenched lower lips, stealing moans from him with every slide.

"Daddy... daddy, I need you," she said with an honesty that threw the man off.

He was still perturbed by the sight of his daughter on him like this, but his sleepy body couldn't help but react with arousal to her genuine moans and actions.

"Daddy, I know you're lonely since mom passed... but I'm here, and I love you," the young woman said with a tone full of genuine love and the most lascivious ring the man had ever heard, "I'm no longer a little girl, let me take care of you like mummy did."

The man seemed ready to say something to his daughter, but his voice abandoned him as she pressed her wet and needy nethers against the tip of his cock.

Desire smiled, thinking to herself that it was time to help the man with a little push.

Her tail slithered under the woman's rear, caressing the man's testes as she looked for his hidden asshole. She could see his eyes dilate as she, having found her target, plunged her little spade inside, quickly finding the man's prostate and gently stabbing it with her little stinger.

If the man had felt any pain, it disappeared in less than a second, as his face contorted into one of pleasant shock. Desire pumped every last drop she had left of her Master's essence directly into him, the demonic power filling his whole system.

The man's cock engorged like it had never before, so hard you could probably knock someone out with it, and its thick veins pulsating with the purple hue of Astaroth's essence.

Desire's new sister raised her hips and the succubus grabbed the man's throbbing member and aiming it at his daughter's burning pussy.

With a savage drop, the young woman impaled herself so deep she must have felt it in her cervix, but her brutal need mixed with her new demonic nature cushioned any pain that might have accompanied it.

The gorgeous woman started to bounce on her father's meaty member as if possessed, her eyes fixated on his as they both shone with the purple glow of the essence inside them and giving them freedom.

"Honey, I didn't know you felt like this... gods, your pussy is so tight," the man said, cracking under the whole experience.

The woman dug her little nails on his soft belly, almost crying with delight, a happy smile mixed with the face of a needy whore.

"I love you daddy, I love you so much! It feels so good inside me, better than anything!" she said, tears running down her cheeks, "am I as good as mummy? I want to make you happy."

Their bubbling and undeniable lust was feeding the demonic essence inside them, hastening their transformations and making their bodies ache for more.

"You're so beautiful honey, oh gods my baby girl has grown up so much," the man said as his hands grew in size, going from just grasping his daughter's hips to completely surrounding her body, so much, so he could possibly hold her with one hand now.

Retractable claws sprouted from them, just as he growled like a rutting animal and his body enlarged itself as much as his hands.

Desire sneaked behind her new sister and groped her lovely breasts, which were growing in size and becoming fuller by the second, just as the rest of her body seemed to become oddly more lithe and petite, with her features softening to an almost angelical level.

"Daddy, you're so big inside me, I can feel you grow!" she moaned as a bulge formed on her body, her father's erection becoming inhumanly big inside her, but causing her no pain whatsoever.

The succubus smiled as she bit her new sister on the neck, looking directly in the eyes of her target. His body was growing, a soft but thick fur, black peppered with silver as his hair, giving him the appearance of a ferocious yet cuddly bear.

He could not help but to claw his daughter in the rump as he started thrusting with his hips just as she bounced on his meat, making her whole body shake with filthy wet sounds.

"You're so tight, my love, I can't control myself! He growled at her as his face grew a short, cute snout and his ears became furry and rounded.

She gasped as her eyes rolled back, her whole body arching with the intensity of the thrusts, and with a wickedly dirty smile she gazed back at her father.

"Do it! Take me, break me! I'm yours daddy! Fill me up, so I can make more baby girls to adore you!" Desire had never seen such utter lust in any of her converts before, and she couldn't but feel proud of her accomplishment.

The father roared as his body took it's final step towards freedom. His mass had easily doubled, but he had become thicker, with stout arms and legs all coming from a torso built like a wall of meat.

As much as he was big and intimidating, his new soft fur and a certain level of plushness made him look very warm, almost cuddly. Desire thought it must feel amazing to be utterly enveloped by him in a hug, and suspected they were channeling each other's wishes.

His face had become cute and animalistic, almost bear-like.

He was currently baring his teeth, growling as his manhood made his now significantly smaller daughter bulge and contort in pleasure.

With savage moan, they both orgasmed, and as they did, the daughter sprouted a pair of beautiful angelic wings from her back, their white feathers glistening in the moonlight. A pair of little succubus horns grew from the sides of her temples, giving away her new power but also giving her an even cuter appearance.

The brand new succubus flopped on her father's chest, her pussy straining to contain the flood of cum it had been filled with.

Her father embraced her with palpable love and adoration as his gaze turned towards Desire, who was smiling at him with the face of someone who knows has done a good job.

"Lord Astaroth sends his regards," she said while fondling his testicles, which were radiating heat like a couple of hot coals as his daughter's juices and his own cum dribbled between his legs.

The father's moans betrayed how much he was enjoying himself.

"What can I do to thank you?" he asked, his lust building up again like pressure in a kettle.

Desire beamed at him.

"Just help us bring the same happiness to everyone in the city," she said, giving him a nice squeeze.

The new demon smiled as he moaned and gently rotated his daughter without pulling out, placing her back on his massive chest.

"It will be my pleasure to help," he said with a lustful smile.

"Now... would you be so kind as to eat out my gorgeous girl? Daddy wants to have her ass," the new succubus giggled in excitement at these words.

With an intense gaze, the father grabbed both of his daughters thighs and pulled them backwards towards her body, and as he did so he gently slid out his cock from inside her deliciously ravaged insides.

A stream of cum dribbled from her pussy as she moaned for both her lovers, rubbing her face against her father's soft chest fur.

Desire firmly grabbed the father's meat, once again firm and pulsating, ready for another round thanks to her Master's essence.

She deviously aimed it towards her new sister's puckered little asshole, just as the new succubus bit her lip in excitement for what was to come.

The man lowered his beloved daughter onto his cock with a whine of delight, letting her small weight do most of the work of impaling her cute asshole.

12