Astaroth Awakens Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body made filthy wet sounds as it accommodated the massive member, the face of the new succubus a caricature of shocked delight.

"Deeper daddy! Break me! Use me!" she screamed as Desire helped her push it deeper and deeper.

With a lewd, sloppy sound, she slipped all the way in, her soft ass cheeks kissing her father's burning testes.

He held her tenderly, one hand holding her thighs against her body and the other gently caressing her belly, utterly full of cum and cock.

Desire lowered herself between her sister's legs and started playing with her soft and dirty pussy lips as the man slammed his testicles against his daughter's body. Playfully, she slid two fingers into the twitching little pussy just as the tip of her devilish tongue found her clit, almost begging to be teased.

She was still gripping the man's testes and massaging them just enough to give entice him to go harder and faster, filling the room with the mindless moans of his daughter.

From beyond her sister's mound, which now glowed with a demonic mark of breeding, Desire could see the young succubus' face, completely broken down into a mess of lust and need, her tongue lolling out almost like a dog as she babbled incoherently for her father's lustful attentions.

The succubus could feel orgasms building up in both, with the father clenching his now sharp and ferocious teeth as he seemed ready to burst over his wantonness, the constant slapping of their flesh together delighting Desire's ears and heart.

With an animalistic growl, the man tensed and twitched, unloading an even bigger torrent of cum inside his daughter's body, who was just spasming with little happy moans as her mind dissolved into nothing but satisfied happiness.

Desire nuzzled her cute little pussy and gave it a long wet kiss, enjoying the warmth of her juices and the taste of her lust as whatever was left of her new sister's constrained humanity left her body.

Master Astaroth would sure be happy, and she couldn't wait to have her own reward. Though for now she needed to make sure her new charges were satisfied, and they were trained in how to hide their new nature till the time was right.

Her deep purple eyes shone in the dim moonlight as she contemplated her work and licked her lips.

The fun had just begun.

12