Astaroth Awakens Ch. 08

Story Info
Astaroth corrupts a couple of sisters just for fun.
4.8k words
4.78
5.6k
10

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

This is a direct sequel to a previous story; you can find it here.

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know.

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

Enjoy!

_________________________________

It had been a few busy weeks for Astaroth and his followers. After the Demon Lord had chosen the city that was to be their target, he had sent his agents to lay the groundwork for the take-over.

Desire had been particularly decisive in getting some inside help by liberating a few key people ahead of time, and Astaroth could not wait to reward her for her diligence.

However, as his plan progressed further, Astaroth had a couple of days when they needed to be quiet and wait a bit, so he decided it was the perfect moment to entertain himself.

Forcefully making others take his essence and embrace their true selves could be tiring after a while, and sometimes he just felt the need to find someone who craved him and his gift, whether aware of it or not.

And thus, in these last few days of quiet before another busy episode, he had set out on his own to find some mortals that needed him and were calling out for him.

His hooves had taken him to the outskirts of the target city, to a small cottage by the road, far enough from the bustle of the urban centre.

Astaroth had assumed the form of a strikingly handsome young man, with a well-built physique, gently bronzed skin, deep hazel eyes and a curly mane of black hair.

He was dressed in common travel clothes, and had the look of a passing merchant or messenger.

The little cottage was unassuming enough, but he could feel a small whirlwind of confused desire inside it, one that attracted him like a bee to honey.

As he approached, he spotted a woman working outside, picking some apples from a tree in the garden.

The woman turned around slowly as she noticed his steps along the cobbled road, and smiled warmly when her gaze met his.

She had a cute face, with big green eyes and full lips.

Astaroth smiled back and moved closer to the cottage's fence, but without slowing down his pace, as if just acknowledging her as he continued on his way.

But just as he was about to pass her by, she leaned on the fence and greeted him.

"On your way to the city?" she asked with a coquettish face.

Astaroth smiled, just as he had suspected.

"I am, indeed, hoping I can make it before sundown," he said, stopping right in front of her.

He could feel a small fire lighting up inside the curious woman, she was lonely, and she liked what she saw.

"Oh it's just over that hill, you'll be there in no time alright," she said while resting her face on one of her hands.

The woman was wearing what seemed to be a long blue dress, but one that had been used for yard work for a long time. It was faded in colour, and several patches were visible here and there.

However, it hugged her figure well, and now that she was leaning, he could see that she had a cute and prominent cleavage.

It was painfully obvious she was aware of what she was showing, as smiled to herself when she noticed his gaze had quickly explored her body.

She tilted her head with a smile, a cascade of black curls falling over her shoulder, barely contained by her bandana.

"You like what you see, traveller?" she asked, her words dripping with a mix of sarcasm and lewdness.

Astaroth smiled, she was already so close to her freedom.

"I would be lying if I said I didn't," Astaroth replied, returning her smile, "but I do not want to be rude."

The woman straightened her back and crossed her arms, giving him a long look.

"You're lucky you're handsome," she said with a playful tone, "what's your name?"

"Ash," Astaroth said, "yours?"

"Diana," she said while playing with her hair, "nice to meet you, Ash."

"Likewise," he said as he gripped his staff.

The temptation to just grab her and take her, flooding her with his essence there and then was great, she was utterly delicious for the Demon Lord. But he held his hand, he wanted to wait a bit longer, and savour her aura.

Besides, he could feel something or someone else nearby.

"What brings you to these parts?" Diana asked with genuine curiosity, "I don't remember seeing you around before."

She grabbed an apple from the nearby tree and moved back to the fence, sensually biting it as she waited for his answer.

"I'm looking for someone, actually, I think they might be around here," he said.

"Oh!" Diana said, "friend or family?"

Astaroth's eyes fixated on the woman for a second, and he could feel how his fire was getting under her skin.

She bit her lip excitedly, trying to hide her sudden arousal.

"I guess the closest thing would be family," he said, moving closer to the fence and to her.

Diana gave him a whimsical look.

"So mysterious!" sarcasm was dripping from her words, but it was all a ruse to hide her interest.

Astaroth wondered if her silly attempts to hide her interest in him were genuine or just her way of being seductive, but ultimately it didn't matter, he was now focused on fanning her fire.

"My apologies for not revealing more," he said, as he leaned on the fence so close to her, he could almost touch her skin, "but I don't know you that well... yet."

Diana chuckled to herself as she finished the apple and chucked the core over the fence.

"Well, aren't we brazen!" she said with fake outrage.

Astaroth smiled back at her, standing straight again.

"I guess it would be rude to at least not invite you in for a tea," she said as she flipped the lock on the tiny gate to the fence.

"Would you like to come in?" she said, with a dirty smile that told him more than any words could.

Astaroth walked into the garden with firm steps, and stood close to Diana, giving her his best smile.

"It would be a pleasure, Diana", he said with a small bow of his head.

The lovely woman smiled and walked him to the door of the cottage. It opened with just a pull of the handle, Diana obviously hadn't bothered to lock it while she was outside.

She ushered Astaroth in, who carefully stepped into the house and took a look around.

It was a lovely and cosy place, clearly old and lived in, but kept pristine by a dedicated pair of hands.

This room appeared to be a living room, with a small dining table in the middle, and walls lovingly covered with flowers, painted clay vases and colourful knitted patterns.

The kitchen appeared to be behind a door at the back, which remained slightly ajar and activity could be heard behind it.

As he looked around the room, Diana approached him from behind and helped him off his cloak, hanging it on a small coat rack by the entrance.

She smiled once again and pulled a chair away from the table, offering it to him.

"Take a seat," she said in a chipper tone, "get comfortable while I go fetch some tea."

Astaroth was happy to oblige, sitting down where he had been offered and laying his staff against the wall.

Diana turned and headed down to the kitchen, but before she could come in, another woman came out of it.

She was strikingly similar to Diana, with matching curly black hair and facial features. Unlike Diana, she wore her hair under a colourful scarf, perhaps to keep it away while cooking, but he could see she cut it way shorter.

The second woman was startled by Astaroth's presence in the room, and after a moment of surprise she smiled at him while dragging Diana into the kitchen, away from the Demon Lord's eyes.

"Another one?!" the other woman asked Diana y hushed tones, unaware Astaroth's supernatural hearing allowed him to catch every word.

"Have you seen how cute he is, sis?" said Diana, the hunger in her voice palpable. "Besides, you never complain by the end."

There was a moment of awkward silence in the house.

"Regardless, it's dangerous!" Diana's sister said, with genuine concern.

"Come on Camila, you know I have a good eye for these things, he is a cutie and gives me a good vibe," Diana said, with salacious whispers.

You'll know how right you are soon, Astaroth though.

"Mom would be appalled," said Camila.

Diana scoffed at these words.

"Mum is no longer here to get offended," she firmly said. "And you know as well as I that mum had fun too when she was younger."

"...And when she was much older," Camila was forced to admit. "Just be careful, OK, one of these days you're going to invite a killer into the house."

Diana chuckled at her sister's words.

"It would probably turn you on if I did," Astaroth could feel how Diana's words made her sister blush.

"I'll make some tea," Camila said, "you go out there and keep an eye on him."

"Oh, I fully intend to," Diana said, almost licking her lips.

A second later, Diana stepped out of the kitchen with a tray with some biscuits.

She walked up to Astaroth and placed it next to him, her salacious gaze taking another good look at him.

"Got you some treats!" she said excitedly as she sat next to him, leaning towards him like a kitten looking for affection.

You got me a delicious treat, alright, the Demon Lord thought to himself as he smiled.

"Is everything OK?" he asked her, hoping to learn more about the sisters.

Diana slowly fell back on her chair, still eyeing as if he was a piece of candy.

"It's all good," she said with a polite smile, "my sister just worries too much sometimes."

"Can't say I blame her, this can be a dangerous world," he said.

Diana grinned, her green eyes almost drawing him in.

"You don't seem particularly concerned for your safety," she said with a cheeky tone.

"Should I be?" retorted Astaroth.

Diana bit her lip, she seemed ready to pounce on him.

"Well, you are alone in some stranger's house," she said with a playful tone, "and there are two of us."

A delighted grin appeared on Astaroth's face. They were as delicious as his intuition had told him.

"Somehow I think I'd survive," he said, placing his palm on top of Diana's hand. The woman's lovely skin was so warm it almost burned to the touch.

Astaroth looked into her eyes, digging behind those bright green pools and directly into her soul. Her chest heaved as desire overtook her, and she leaned towards his lips, almost as if something was pulling her.

The spell was broken just as Camila placed the tea tray on the table, glaring at them while blushing.

Diana quickly sat up and stroked her curls, giggling like a little girl. She was obviously slightly ashamed, but still excited by Astaroth's aura.

"I don't believe my sister introduced us," said Camila. "I'm Camila, Diana's younger sister, it's a pleasure."

Astaroth got up and gently shook her hand. The woman seemed to appreciate the simple gesture, rather than something with more pomp.

"I'm Ash, it's a pleasure," he said, giving her his best smile. "I hope I'm not a bother."

Camila's colder demeanour softened a bit, and she took a good look up and down their visitor.

For all her restraint, Astaroth could feel how she also found his current shape attractive, and the Demon Lord chuckled in his mind at what he saw even deeper into her soul.

The woman blushed as she realized she had been staring at him for a moment, and quickly sat away from him at the other side of the table, trying to focus on her cup of tea.

"Say Ash," said Diana, trying to get his attention again, "have you had any trouble on your trip?"

He shifted on his chair just enough to lean towards her.

"Not really, the road has been quiet," he said, being honest.

"Good to hear," said Diana while playing with her curls, "we had heard rumours that some demons, of all things, had taken over a monastery up in the mountains, and that people were going missing on the road."

The Demon Lord couldn't help but grin, the mortals in the city were finally aware of their presence, but everything was in place for it to be taken soon.

"You heard correctly," said Astaroth as the two women suddenly focused on him, their pupils widening.

"Wait... correct? There are demons in the mountains?!" said Camila, obviously distressed.

Astaroth nodded, not breaking his calm demeanour.

"You shouldn't worry," he said, his honeyed voice trying to soothe their fears, "these demons do not want to hurt you."

Both women looked at him with their mouths agape, totally shocked by his words.

"What do you mean, they don't want to hurt us... they are demons!" exclaimed Diana, currently showing more distress than her shyer sister.

Astaroth relaxed his posture, placing a hand close to hers on the table, and trying to soothe her with his calm gaze.

"These demons are not the kind that just randomly inflict pain and suffering for its sake," he said, trying to see if his words could reach them. "Their nature is one of liberation, they wish to break the chains that mortals put on their souls, and it stops them from fully enjoying their lives and bodies."

An awkward silence fell across the room, with both women looking at Astaroth with confusion.

"You seem to be... oddly familiar with them," said Camila, cautiously leaning away from him.

Astaroth did not change shape, but stopped suppressing his supernatural aura. A veil of warmth covered the room, almost oppressive in its pervasiveness.

Both women gasped as they noticed their bodies get gently aroused, simply from his presence in the room, and they found it difficult to suppress their most lascivious thoughts.

"That would be because I am their leader, the Demon Lord Astaroth," he said in a calm and collected voice.

Diana and Camila froze in place, scared and confused, but still mesmerized by his aura.

"Please don't hurt us," said Diana, her chest heaving with anxiety.

Astaroth smiled and caressed her hair with the tip of his fingers. The delicate touch made Diana let out a sensual moan, and she covered her mouth in shock, it came out of her.

"I would never hurt either of you," he said, his otherworldly voice like honey on the sister's ears.

The sisters looked at each other and nervously swallowed before Diana spoke again.

"Then... what do you want from us?" she asked, still trembling.

Astaroth leaned closer to Diana, their lips almost touching. Her warmth was delicious, and the passionate fury inside her was begging him to just rip her clothes and take her there and then.

But the Demon Lord backed down, her nervous passion making his eyes shine with a purple glint.

"Isn't it obvious?" he said as he stood up and moved to the corner of the room, both sisters following his movements like cats focused on a shiny mirror. "I want you both, your unbridled passion and love for life."

The sisters were by now almost panting, Astaroth's power had grown so much in the last few weeks that he could probably make them fall to their knees in a mind-bending orgasm with just a snap of his fingers.

"We couldn't... we shouldn't..." said Diana, obviously struggling to resist what her body and soul told her she truly wanted.

The Demon Lord gave her a comforting smile, and slowly changed into his preferred form. Reddish fur covered his now naked and bulky body, hooves firmly planted on the floor boards and his goat-like head crowned by his magnificent horns.

His eyes shone like purple lighthouses, bathing the women in a delightful feeling of need.

"You need not be afraid, Diana... besides... it would seem your sister has already made up her mind," Astaroth said, feeling Camila's inner shame and resistance caving in to what she truly wanted.

Diana turned her head to see her sister stand up from her chair, utterly entranced by the Demon Lord, slowly walking towards him as he stretched out a hand invitingly.

A massive erection started growing from Astaroth's loins, meaty, covered in thick pulsating veins, smooth like the best cured leather and so warm it was almost steaming.

Camila arrived by the Demon Lord's side as he used his stretched out hand to caress her face and remove her headscarf, letting her curly short hair be free.

The woman dropped to her knees as if the weight of her body was unbearable, and her gaze ended directly in front of the bottom of Astaroth's shaft and his burning testes.

With tears of happiness, she extended her tongue and slowly licked the Demon Lord's testicles as her body was wracked with delight, her hands pulling at her apron and skirt as if angry at how they constrained her.

Astaroth held her face against his crotch, the lovely woman sobbing in delight as she made dirty wet sounds, losing her lips and tongue on his nethers.

The Demon Lord extended a hand to Diana, beckoning her to join them. He had suspected the fire of desire to be even more savage inside Camila, but it was always amusing to see it in action.

Diana trembled in place, trying her best to not lose herself to the storm of arousal circling her soul. Her body felt sensitive and hot, her nipples threatened with piercing her dress, and she couldn't stop panting as she clenched her thighs.

"It's OK my beautiful kitten," Astaroth said to her in a genuinely soothing tone, "you will be happy, I promise."

Camila turned her face towards her sister, still panting and drooling against Astaroth's testes, and mirrored the Demon Lord, beaconing her sister to join her.

Diana could not resist any longer and almost fell off her chair as she slumped on the floor and crawled towards them.

Astaroth grabbed her by her curls, dragging her towards his crotch, the smell of his nethers and the roughness of his pull making her moan so loud one would have been forgiven for thinking she had orgasmed already.

Both sisters lost themselves on their new master's body, planting long wet kisses on his scrotum, following the thick veins of his cock with their tongues and nibbling his shaft as they both almost mewled in excitement.

The Demon Lord snapped his fingers and a rain of dim sparks fell on the sisters, making their dresses catch fire and consume them in a sudden blaze.

Diana and Camila did not stop for a second as their clothing was consumed till there was not even dust left, leaving them both utterly naked before him.

Their eyes gazed upwards towards him, worshipping his crotch as if their life depended on it, their faces a mix of anguished need and relieved happiness.

Astaroth grabbed his cock firmly and lowered the tip towards them.

Diana became fixated on the tip, almost drooling as she babbled incoherently.

With a smirk, Camila pushed her head towards it, forcing the tip into her mouth and down her throat.

Diana gagged on the massive member as her eyes rolled back, her mind too overtaken with desire.

"You always loved choking on dick, big sis," said Camila in a lovingly mocking tone as she massaged Astaroth's crotch with one hand and kissed her sister's cheek.

The Demon Lord was genuinely pleased with his new toys, seeing their inner fire come to the surface was a sublime delight.

Camila released Diana just long enough for her to regain her breath, but as soon as the beautiful woman's lungs were full again, she dived with passionate abandon onto the phallus again.

As Diana suckled, kissed and gagged on Astaroth's tip, her sister continued worshipping the shaft, covering it in kisses and both women gently held hands.

Astaroth allowed himself to relax and leave the sisters to their delightful work, as they alternated suckling, licking and kissing, lavishing his cock with so much love and attention that a normal man would be a whimpering puddle by now.

He let his orgasm build, loading a brutal amount of his essence for them, not that he'd need much to release their true selves.

Knowing what was coming, both women pressed their cheeks against each other, their tongues lolling out together as their beautiful eyes begged for their prize.

12