Astaroth Awakens Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delighted with this sight, Astaroth relaxed and let go, a torrent of warm flowing down their desperate mouths and thirsty tongues.

The women licked, kissed and suckled both the tip and each other's lips, devouring every drop they could gather, as the rest of the overwhelming flow spilled onto their chests and thighs, making sizzling sounds as it burned into their bodies.

Their breath became deeper and deeper, as they grasped each other for support while Astaroth's essence coursed through their bodies.

Not being able to contain themselves any further, they both fell on the ground, hugging together as a savage orgasm made their bodies convulse.

As they moaned and panted, the essence started showing its work, first making their already deep and gorgeous eyes get a purple glint as they became brighter and more feline in nature.

Their ears slowly grew into those of a cat, twitching as they got used to the new depth of sounds they could capture.

Gorgeous and long fluffy tails broke from below their spine, just as their feet turned into dainty little paws with pink soft cushions.

Both sisters kissed and caressed each other as their nails turned into sharp retractable claws, and their faces, while remaining clearly human, became more cat-like, with facial markings almost akin to whiskers.

Astaroth was amused, they were already so close to him that his essence had barely changed their bodies, though it had thoroughly liberated their minds.

He sat next to them as they regained their senses from the transformation, and both women snuggled closer as their bodies purred in delight.

"Diana... this feels so good," said Camila as she kissed and nibbled her sister's chest.

"It's amazing, sis! But I'm so horny now!" said Diana, holding her sister's head against her chest as she rubbed her needy nethers on Camila's thigh.

Camila gave her sister a passionate glare, and crossed her legs with Diana as tight as she could, thrusting her body, so both women were desperately rubbing against each other, the room filling with the warm and wet sounds of their bodies.

"Camila..." said Diana between moans, "we haven't played like this with each other for years..."

Her sister replied by planting a burning kiss on her lips, that quickly turned into an intense moment of making out, as if the sisters were trying to devour each other's souls via their mouths.

"I'm sorry I grew so distant, I was ashamed," said Camila as she ground with all her might against her sister's warm and soft skin.

Diana loudly moaned for Camila, lovingly playing with her hair as she also redoubled her grinding.

"It's OK little sis, we're free now to do this as much as we want, and to share boys and girls and whomever we want!" Diana's declaration made Astaroth's heart swell, to say he was pleased with finding them was un understatement.

The sisters moaned louder and louder as their orgasms built, their beautiful lower lips making wet, inviting sounds as they glided along each other's skin.

Suddenly, their bodies intertwined harder as they shivered, their climax taking them over.

A long filthy whine came from their mouths as they slumped on the floor, their rhythmic panting a beautiful melody in the now quiet room.

The Demon Lord felt his power swelling inside of him as the sisters passionately kissed each other and their beautiful moans filled the room once more.

Their eyes darted from each other to him, biting their lips in aroused excitement as they begged for more with needy looks.

Astaroth's power had been growing for months, as his followers grew, and he freed their souls, their desires and revelry flowed back into him, awakening all that had been sleeping inside him for so long.

He raised his hands, basking in it, a wide smile on his face as he enjoyed a moment of happiness at his work.

As the energy inside him neared its zenith, he allowed himself to be taken by it. He could feel the cries for release and passion of this world forsaken by the gods, and he wanted to fill that void and bring joy to all.

With a groan, his very flesh burst forth from his body as a wriggling mass of carnal hunger, enveloping the room and the sisters in its meaty tendrils.

The salacious devil kittens loudly moaned in excitement as their Master literally enveloped their embraced bodies and lifted them from the ground as in a cradle of meaty phalluses.

"Yes! Take us Master! Fuck us till we can't think!" screamed Diana, her eyes mad with wantonness.

Astaroth could feel every inch of their, flesh, every shard of their thoughts and the sweet delicious need of their souls.

And with a guttural groan the sisters found both their nether holes penetrated by thick veiny tentacles, akin to the most delicious cocks they could both imagine.

Their warm insides surrendered to their owner's meat, and the sisters quivered and purred as they drooled on each other while clumsily trying to kiss.

Astaroth's thick tendrils brutally pummelled their insides, their bodies literally bulging with each thrust.

Their eyes slowly faded as they grew limp on his fleshy cradle, surrendering to the overwhelming sensations he was giving them.

The Demon Lord tightened the grip on them, gently coiling his tentacles around their necks, as if leashing them while the rest of their bodies were entangled to each other.

Happy half conscious whines left their slacked jaw mouths as their tongues lolled out like of those of animals in heat.

Feeling them unused, Astaroth slid two more slithering tentacle cocks past their silky lips and down their warm throats, using them no different than their nethers.

Both sisters mindlessly started suckling and choking on them as they were savagely face fucked, just as Astaroth's tendrils squeezed their supple breasts.

Their tails swayed left and right as they curled their toes from the overwhelming joy of having their holes ravaged.

Orgasm after orgasm made their brains shut down, their little moans encouraging their Master to go even harder.

The delicious joy and lust flowing from them to Astaroth kept growing, building up his essence as if it was a pressure cooker about to blow.

With a preternatural roar, the Demon Lord let loose against then, his being literally enveloping them, fucking every orifice and caressing every inch from their bodies.

Tendrils teased their ears, necks, nipples, bellies and clits, while more thick and meaty cock-like vines pressed against each other to savage their holes.

More than would be humanly possible slid into them, making their bodies distort with the willing and warm mass inside them.

Their eyes shed tears of joy, their beings reduced to what felt like little more than quivering piles of flesh.

With a final push, Astaroth released what he had been building up, and sounds of gurgling and choking came from the sisters as they were not so much filled as subsumed by his essence and cum.

He kept flowing into and around them till he himself lost track of time, regressing into the primal essence that had spawned him millennia ago.

When he came to, he had returned to his favoured shape.

He was standing over the sisters, who were quivering and mewling as a couple of cum addled zombies, dripping their Master's cum from everywhere, their minds still gone to whichever deep corner of their being the pleasure they just felt had pushed them into.

Astaroth smiled, returned to his human disguise, and sat down on the now messy table.

He cleaned a cup and poured himself another tea while he looked at his new toys, who were still mindlessly drooling onto each other, their beautiful bodies overflowing with so much demonic essence he could probably use them as batteries.

It had been a lovely experience, and he couldn't wait to use his newly awakened powers on others.

That, however, could wait. There were plenty of days to go, and he wanted more time alone with his new kittens.

He smirked as he sipped his cup.

Oh yes, what a great day.

12