Astaroth Awakens Ch. 09

Story Info
Demon forcefully transforms warrior his general and toy.
3.9k words
4.67
4.8k
3
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

This is a direct sequel to a previous story; you can find it here:

https://literotica.com/s/astaroth-awakens-ch-08

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know.

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

Enjoy!

_________________________________

The city seemed to tremble with every step of Astaroth's hooves.

As he moved through the streets, the cries for help and screams of terror of the inhabitants turned into moans of delight and whines of pleasure.

It had been a resounding success, and the city had fallen in a matter of hours. Just as his army had approached it, those already liberated by his followers on the inside had flung the gates open, capturing quickly every garrison and civic building.

His essence had been spread around with abandon, giving the population the bodies their souls craved as the locks on their minds were snapped and given the confidence of demons.

Now, spontaneous orgies were spawning in every corner, with new supplicants throwing themselves at the demon lord's hooves, begging to be personally taken by him.

Astaroth had indulged some of these requests as he moved through his new domain, but always mindful that liberating absolutely everyone would take longer, as those poor souls afraid of the gift he was bringing them clung to the shadows in desperation.

Desire rode on his shoulder, looking regal like a queen, her hands caressing his head and horns with all consuming devotion, anxious to receive her reward for the immaculate job she had done securing their access to the city.

Viscera and Belladonna flanked his sides, attentive of any potential threat to their Master, keeping on guard despite their loins being on fire with need to join the festivities and perhaps enjoy their closeness to Astaroth themselves.

Dorothea had taken the main plaza of the city and was preaching from a makeshift pulpit, inviting those newly reborn to satisfy their urges on her and her sisters, so they understood they were welcome and loved.

Little Violet was lounging in between Desire's breasts, she had a long day of sneaking into places and releasing locks, so Astaroth's followers could liberate the locals, and she was taking a very well deserved rest.

The rest of Astaroth's closest circle, his harem so to speak, such as his new kitties and his personal imp, Sheath, were enjoying the festivities. He'd probably find them later on a pile of quivering bodies, fucked so hard they couldn't think.

A satisfied smile was drawn on his face. So many liberated souls, their moans of joy filling his body with more power that he had ever held in this realm.

Soon he would be capable of liberating entire cities with a flick of the wrist, his presence felt in the dreams of every desperate creature of this plane.

Just as he was musing to himself, something darted towards him from the dark corner of an alley.

A sword of resplendent steel almost pierced his head, but Viscera was faster than his attacker, and his faithful hellhound tackled the bearer of the sword with such speed she was naught but a blur of golden fur and claws.

The fierce canine woman glared at the attacker with her golden eyes, the enemy's sword tightly clenched in her jaws.

Astaroth smiled, pleased with the dedication and power of his bodyguard.

Belladonna let one of her arrows fly with deadly precision, but their armour-clad attacker deftly deflected it with their shield, despite still struggling with Viscera for their sword.

The demon lord raised a hand, ordering his followers to hold back, intrigued by this human that was still resisting his gift, while also gently dropping Desire and Violet behind him.

"And who might you be, warrior?" he said as his followers encircled them.

With a flick of the wrist and a strong pull, the warrior wrenched their sword from Viscera's jaws, who in turn placed herself in front of Astaroth, growling like a rabid beast.

Their attacker lifted the faceplate of their helmet, revealing a rugged and bearded face that scowled at the demon lord with the fury of the sun itself.

"My name is not important, for you have destroyed my home and corrupted it! But I will die before bowing to you, and I will take my best shot at destroying your evil!" she said with absolute conviction.

Astaroth looked at the warrior with curiosity, their dress, pose and physique denoted a man, almost excessively so, but their soul was clearly, and painfully, feminine. That part of their soul was under so many layers of frustration, shame and denial that it even hurt to look at it.

"Silly warrior," he said with a smile, gently moving Viscera to the side, so he could stand in front of the warrior directly, towering over her (for Astaroth saw them clearly as a woman) already substantial height, "you are under so much pain, I could free you and make you smile if you let me."

The attacker dropped her faceplate and assumed a fighting stance, her armour shining against the backdrop of torches and lanterns illuminating the street.

"There is nothing you offer that I could ever want, demon," she said, gritting her teeth, but deep down knowing what he spoke off, "I will die today, but if the gods will it, I will at least take you with me."

Astaroth sighed, and ordered with his hands for his followers to back off. The warrior was indeed strong, and he didn't want to risk them getting hurt, even if all of them would have happily laid down their lives for him.

He stood in front of his would be slayer, his palms facing her as if inviting her to come to his arms.

"Take your best shot, warrior, I will do my best to free you, but leave those that are happy with my gift out of this," he said, his eyes burning with a purple glow as he prepared for battle.

The slayer did not hesitate, and came towards him with a mighty swing of her sword. Astaroth did not move away, instead grabbing the blade with his bare hands, a trickle of blood falling onto the cobbles.

Before his attacker could pull the sword back, the demon lord stomped one of his hooves on the chest plate of the warrior, denting it and making them roll backwards with a nasty thud.

Astaroth chucked the sword back to its owner, all while looking at her with a face full of concern.

"This fight is foolish, warrior, and I can give you the freedom you so desperately crave, please lay down your weapons," the demon lord said, slowly advancing towards the would be slayer.

Unswayed by Astaroth's words, the warrior grabbed her sword and rolled to one side, regaining her footing and preparing to lunge again towards her target.

The demon lord did not move, and stood there waiting for her attack, once again giving them a chance to give in.

But the warrior was too stubborn, and once more she attempted a charge.

Her technique was excellent, and had Astaroth been still weak from his long slumber, she could surely have put an end to him.

But alas, he had bid her time, and the army of liberated followers behind him fed unrelenting amounts of essence into his soul, allowing him to see the warrior's movement almost as if they were being telegraphed in advance.

With barely a movement, he sidestepped away from the attack, leaving the warrior's flank exposed.

The demon lord's fist came crashing down onto the back-plate of the warrior's armour almost like a falling anvil, a loud metallic sound ringing through the street as she was felled onto the ground.

Once more she tried to stand, her body about to break from punishment, but still too stubborn to admit defeat.

She stood up in front of Astaroth, his massive form towering above hers.

One of the demon lord's hands was stretching out to her, inviting her to join him again.

Filled with rage and frustration, the warrior rejected the demon's offer and with brutal precision she stabbed his chest, her sword digging deep into his body.

The demon lord winced as his followers gasped in horror, slowly doubling over in pain.

Yet, as a shiny spark of hope ignited in the eyes of the warrior, Astaroth raised his head, his face a grimace of pain and frustration, but not one of defeat.

With one of his big hands, the demon lord grasped the warrior's shoulder, immobilizing her before his other fist crashed onto her head like a battering ram.

A clash of metal and the crunching of bone were followed by a limp grunt as the warrior tried to lift her arm to hold the demon's fist, but to no avail, Astaroth's knuckles fell once again onto the warrior's head and chest, and then again, and again...

The body in Astaroth's hands trembled as it gurgled and coughed, blood dripping from beneath the armour, but the soul inside refused to relent, clad in a cage stronger than steel.

With a determined look on his face, the demon lord focused on the soul he needed to save, and slowly transformed his usual whiplike tail onto one similar to a scorpion.

His sting pierced the warrior's plate as if it was butter, making her double over in pain as Astaroth's essence drove directly into her heart.

Slowly, the demon lord pulled out the sword stuck on his chest, tossing it aside as the bloody wound on him knitted itself back with purple tendrils.

He was giving the warrior every bit of essence he got, but her stubborn soul was still hiding in its egg of steel, fighting tooth and nail to stop his overwhelming flow.

The demon lord paused for a moment, closed his eyes, and felt his surroundings. His followers crowded every corner of this city, their revelry so pure and passionate, that his power was coursing through the very ground. He just needed to concentrate.

Slowly, he first reached to those closer to him, such as Desire, whose heart longed for him with such fire that she threatened with setting the spirit realm on fire.

Purple fleshy tendrils started to extend from him, lovingly enveloping the succubus, who surrendered herself with a smile from ear to ear, spreading her wholes, so her Master's extended flesh could claim her.

Astaroth plunged his tentacles into her every hole, pushing deep into her core, touching her very soul and feeding off the essence it generated as he fucked her senseless.

Quickly catching up, Violet offered herself in between Desire's breasts, the tiny pixie loudly whining with need as her Master's tendrils dug into her miniscule body with ferocious hunger.

Both demon ladies moaned and whimpered with joy as the tentacles held them tightly slightly above the ground, keeping them immobile like a pair of good toys being used.

Viscera and Belladonna looked at each other also understanding the situation, and with sensual moves they embraced each other, locking into a lustful kiss just as Astaroth's tendrils slid into their bodies too, both feral beauties abandoning their thoughts and allowing themselves to act in pure need.

Further into the city, Dorothea saw her Master's flesh starting to grow across the city as they were veins looking for sustenance, and without missing a breath had her congregation and sisters get ready to accept Astaroth's gift.

The demonic bunnies and their lovers were all enveloped by the demonic vine-like growths, the orgy they had started continuing as the demon lord caressed, entrapped and savagely fucked their bodies, their lust not dampened by the occurrence, but rather fueled to become even more lascivious.

Sheath, having been passed around as the living flesh-toy she was already a multiple of times through the day, did not even notice as her owner's flesh penetrated every orifice of her body at once, filling her so much that she resembled a rubber balloon almost ready to pop, as the tendrils fed on the ungodly amount of essence she had accumulated, her mind a thoughtless cacophony of lust and joy.

Digging further into the city, Astaroth's tendrils found his kittens, Diana and Camilla, who as he expected were resting a top of a pile of satisfied fresh new demons, the sisters wrapped around each other as they lovingly kissed. As they saw the tentacles approach, they knew exactly what it meant, having experienced it once already, and with a smile continued kissing and purring as their delectable bodies were utterly engulfed by the mass of vine-like tendrils, which ravaged them as if it was a gang of lovers wanting to reduce them to a purring mass of quivering flesh.

The demon lord continued to reach out, engulfing his followers and either taking them or enhancing their ongoing lustful sessions, his tendrils also finding many of those remaining souls that had hidden trying to avoid his gift and liberating them with but a touch, their new flesh joining the city wide orgy.

A storm of power gathered inside him, almost making his current solid shape to burst with power.

The warrior still quivered in his hands, her body a contorting mass of blood and pain as her soul refused his gift, but this was all for naught. Astaroth channelled his overflowing power onto his stinger, and his prisoner started to glow and scream as everything that made her, from the flesh in the demon lord's hands to every thread of her spirit, was flooded at once with her captors being.

A scream of crazed pain and agony echoed through the streets, just as her will was overwhelmed and her soul relented.

Astaroth's stinger kept pumping more and more essence directly into her heart, the warriors body convulsing and bending in such a way that even her armour snapped and fell off. The shape that had defined her and trapped her for so long was broken with the sounds of rending flesh, breaking bones and reknitting tissue.

As her clothing disintegrated in the onslaught of demonic power, her new pure form started to emerge. Her body grew in size, almost as big as Astaroth's preferred form, with a muscular yet curvaceous shape. All her body hair fell off as her skin shifted from her weathered tan into a tough as leather yet silky reddish flesh.

A pair of back-swept dark horns emerged from her head with a crack, just as her face took on a ferocious and feminine visage, her eyes a deep purple, her supple lips hiding pearly sharp teeth.

Her strong legs contorted as her feet turned into firm, dark hooves, which stomped the ground as her screams of pain turned into moans of delight.

Finally, the reborn demoness, stood in front of her new Master, her heaving chest still aching from the voluptuous breasts that she had been given and leaking lasciviously from her brand new yet needy nethers.

She looked at her beautiful yet threatening hands, sporting savage retractable claws, and slowly she held her face, weeping with joy.

"Why was I resisting..." she said as Astaroth embraced her.

He caressed her beautiful short white hair, the reborn demoness pressing her face against his burning chest and digging her claws on his back.

"What's your name, beautiful creature?" the demon lord said, still caressing her, knowing full well she had chosen a name for herself long ago.

"I'm... Aurora," she said, moving her head back and staring into his eyes, "and I'm yours forevermore."

She turned around, lifting her tail and spreading her nethers, sleek lines of her juices running down her muscular legs.

"Please take me, I need you," she said, almost panting with burning desire.

Astaroth, who's extended body and spirit was still engaged in a city wide orgy, smiled as his erection grew to a size that only a demoness could survive, and slowly moved towards his new followers, gently rubbing his tip on her lower lips.

Aurora shivered, her whines and back glances begging for him like a needy puppy, unable to contain how much she wanted this.

The demon lord guided his cock into her brand new and virginal nethers, and slid in like a finger into a silken glove, Aurora's body surrendering to him completely.

With a smile on his face, he held the beautiful, trembling demoness tenderly by her hips and her belly, feeling the brutal bulge his cock was giving her otherwise firm flesh.

Aurora panted, whined and drooled as her Master bottomed out inside her, her beautiful eyes rolling back as her new body gave her the sensations she had been craving her whole life.

Astaroth leaned into her, biting her cute pointy ears as he thrust into her welcoming insides, a dirty and wet slapping sound resonating like a clap just as she let out a long and joyful slutty moan.

The demon lord pounded away at his new follower, delighted to see her as happy and free as she was now, knowing he was fulfilling his duty to this plane.

He grabbed one of her strong thighs and pulled it up, spreading her pussy even further as he slapped her womb with his throbbing phallus, Aurora throwing back her head and drooling like a happy whore.

"I want you to be the first of my generals, so we can bring this joy to other cities in this plane," he said as he sensually bit her lip, one of his hands moving towards her glorious breasts.

Aurora tried her best to look him in the eyes while caressing his face, her own face contorting into almost comedic grimaces of pleasure with each of his thrusts.

"Whatever you desire, it will be done," she said, passionately kissing him, thirsty for more of his attention.

Astaroth smiled and returned the kiss with tenfold lust, their long tongues twisting and intertwining as the demon lord's savage thrusting reached such force that it was only thanks to her newfound demonic power that Aurora had not been split in half.

"Please fill me up, Master... please!" she pleaded with him, her beautiful claws digging into his chest.

The demon lord was happy to oblige her, and with a brutal final movement of his hips, he unleashed a torrent of his seed into her needy womb.

He held her trembling body tightly by her thigh and her neck, enjoying the dirty gurgling sounds she made as she had the most savage orgasm of her life, all while her Master made her feel owned with his tight grip around her windpipe.

"That was better than I could imagine, Master," Aurora said while caressing the demon lord's body and covering his face in kisses.

Astaroth grinned for her, slowly pulling out from his new follower, her insides staining the floor with the ungodly amount cum in her.

"Now is my turn to please you..." she said sensually, a fiery glint appearing in her eyes.

The demon lord grinned back at her pleased, he got so much joy from seeing his freed followers embracing their new nature.

With a flick of his wrist, he made the mass of flesh and tentacles reaching into the city grow and coalesced into what appeared to be a great throne carved of lustful flesh.

His tendrils reeled in his closest followers, gently moving them through the city without relenting on their passionate fucking.

In no time, all of them were around or suspended above the throne, their wriggling bodies and moans a melody of lust and joy.

Astaroth sat down on his throne, his erection once again throbbing and ready for Aurora, who was looking at the scene in front of her with barely contained adoration, her body and soul craving being part of it.

She moved sensually towards her Master, the soft clicks of her hooves sounding almost like sexy heels against the cobbles.

With swift movement, she climbed the throne and onto Astaroth's lap, her eyes locked with his as if hypnotized by his aura.

Her hands wasted no time in gripping his demonic manhood, barely able to contain her need for it as her hips thrust on their own even before putting it inside.

She straightened her magnificent and muscular body, aiming the tip of her Master's phallus towards her pussy.

But with a smile, Astaroth slid a finger between her lower lips, making Aurora give him a delightful moan, and pulled her forwards gently, making his tip line up with her tight and warm ass.

12