Astaroth Awakens Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aurora glanced down before locking eyes with him again, her lust filled eyes lost in adoration for her Master as she dug her claws on his chest.

Slowly, she impaled herself as her Master desired, her new body shivering in delight while her eyes rolled back and her gorgeous pussy drooled on Astaroth's lap.

A content and soft sigh escaped her lips as she hilted herself on his cock, the look on her face one of mindless joy.

Astaroth gave her a slap on her firm rear, compelling her to move her amazonian hips to fuck herself for his pleasure.

Dirty slopping sounds from their bodies joined the cacophony of lust Astaroth's followers above them were intoning, Aurora quickly losing herself in her lewd rythym.

"I'm going to break that pussy of yours often, gorgeous, but I could tell you would enjoy it like this more," Astaroth said as he relaxed, tightly gripping her hips.

Aurora didn't reply, her needy bouncing was answer enough.

Once she was fully enthralled by the feeling of her Master inside her, Astaroth grinned and used his powers to grow a second phallus, right under her ravenous pussy.

The beautiful demoness suddenly stopped, as she had impaled her other hole completely with the last drop of her hips.

She held up a surprised face for a moment, before it melted into a visage of pure, unbridled delight.

Her eyes had completely rolled back as her smiling mouth laid open and slack-jawed, her long tongue lolling out of her mouth.

A trio of tentacled gripped her from her shoulders and also tightly around her neck, lifting her and dropping her just enough to force her to continue riding.

And it was just as well, since her body had gone limp from sensations she never even conceived of feeling.

It wasn't long before Astaroth throbbed inside her, ready to once again fill her insides.

He held her tightly against his chest, thrusting his own hips in this final stretch.

With a delightful grunt, he orgasmed inside his new follower, filling her insides like a flood consuming a valley.

Aurora's belly distended from the amount of demonic seed assaulting her insides, cute babbling sounds escaping the mouth of the otherwise imposing demoness.

With a dumb grin and a moan, she flopped on top of her Master, still shivering from her own brutal orgasm.

Astaroth caressed her body while smiling.

The tentacle-like vines ravaging his followers lowered them to his level, all of them trying their best to snuggle up to the demon lord, who relaxed on his throne as if being lullabied by the orchestra of moans, whines and lewd sounds filling the city.

His followers all looked at him with the adoration of those saved from a horrible fate, ready to worship the ground he stood on.

It would take a long time and many more battles to liberate this world, but for moments like this, surrounded by joyous people revelling in their newfound freedom, it was more than worth it.

But today, he would enjoy his victory more, and the demon lord grinned, ready to give his beloved followers more of what they craved.

12