All Comments on 'Asteroid Patrol: Trouble'

by Storm62

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HonourHonourabout 12 years ago
Brilliant

This has been a great series, well written and intelligent. I hope you give us another serial soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
We want more of Stacy's exploits!!!

MORE!!!

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Ouch!

You did great until you got to the swimming in space bit. You don't 'swim' in space and without a suit you die rather quickly yet gruesomely due to temp and vacuum. I can live with the use of rocket engines, even though your story apparently has them using artificial gravity on ships and asteroids, but you should consider taking a look at recent advances in technology and doing a bit of a rewrite sometime. News over past few days has been the development of a faster than light engine and a electro magnetic drive that does not require the use of liquid fuel once you get into space. I am sure I have missed other developments. Great story still though and I would love to read more about these wonderful characters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

2 paragraphs in and I began wincing. No swimming in space, sorry, nothing to push against. Liquid fuel rockets with endless fuel. And then the smug, "I let the (poor, stupid, ineffectual) male think he's a grown-up with a bit of agency". Gag me with a spoon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorm62@Storm62
It might look like I came late to writing, but in fact I have been scribbling (and typing!) for a long time now. I've just been reluctant to post any. I began posting my non-sexual stories on my blog site,and this led to me taking the plunge and revealing the darker side of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES