Astra Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He showered her the other image and Astra shook her head, "I will see what I can make out of my computer."

Jack nodded, "I have a backup of your server running on that fabricator and the parts for the particle reactor running on those 3. I am having all the armor stripped off to see what is left of the frame. It does not look good. We lost Meltora due to injury. It went to the asteroid field. I do not expect Meltora back. It was getting close to splitting and it needed to heal to do that first.

Once it does it would not fit on the ship again. The mining rigs are out and working. Tim lost both of his wives on the ground; and all but one of his sons. He knows others are hurting but Meos is his home now. He is centered and he helped to drive the death nail in the bastards. Be sure to find him a good candidate or three for wives."

---

Three hours later and she returned, "The historical archives are gone but the tech repository is 80% there."

Jack nodded, "We need to assemble a mockup of this in my home on the surface. To spend time with the family. While I still have any family left."

Astra held Jack to her and he just tried to keep from crying...but failed.