Astra Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His skills continued to grow and he did his best to hide it; most did not know he was higher than tier-10 in either discipline or hidden disciplines that they did not discuss. Let alone there were levels above tier-10 in their skill system. Each tier of each ability they counted and added together to figure out the willpower contribution that could be gained for wormhole engines. Jack counted as over 50 hybrids across disciplines he had and did not talk about. He was not far off from being able to do a battleship solo.

He did his best to hide his growing skills, until today. He looked over and set launch controls to his station. He had moved away from the planets because of the size of the wormhole being generated. He focused on his destination. It was small and brief, but he had the location in his mind. He ramped it up and with the assistance of the others, over 400 hybrid levels in willpower were on board for this maiden launch. He sent the ship through.

They were in the wreckage of hundreds of Drakor ships. Some were white with red stripes. They saw the planet. What was left was split in half. Like Hades had hit it. They were soon met by 4 Drakor Capital ships.

Jack heard, "Dispenser of Justice. You are a long way from home."

Jack stood and looked around as he thought, "I have a feeling this was your home, Justice Incarnate."

Jack heard back, "Yes, once. You were not wrong in the fact that our blades represented a class system. You predicted this was likely. Everyone lost."

Jack asked, "How long ago and how long was this war?"

Justice Incarnate responded, "Multiple Millennia before your arrival back in time. Before I existed. This last battle lasted 2.4 of your hours. You and your species have been the fastest to ever graduate. You are indeed a rare individual. We spend our time staying in balance as a species. Helping other species to see that this disaster is not the way. Not all Drakor have blades these days.

We adopted the model you use; unbeknownst to you, long ago. We had incorporated it to save our people. We let the sword get ahead of the shield. Our new Home World is far from here. I could feel you reaching out to me. I had felt your power grow. I knew it was time to show you the truth after having to endure that horrid testing. We work to save others because we struggled to save ourselves.

You have jumped out of your known Galaxy. The first hybrid to ever come here. We owed you the truth after that testing the other Drakor put you through. They were from another timeline and worked to protect the timeline. They were very impressed by your abilities and determination."

Jack thought, "My words hurt you and your people more deeply than I knew. It was a reminder of this."

Jack heard, "Yes, but we were also proud of you for having the right answer for your people. Then you have continued to live that; even today. Return to your ladies. You have another wife or two to find."

Jack thought "Justice Incarnate, humanity is still nowhere near ready for this level of technology. Nothing will be touched."

Jack heard, "We know."

The four ships disappeared as quickly as they had appeared. Grace and Sprits looked at him. Aiko spoke first, "Where in the hell is this?!"

Jack looked out, "We are looking at the true future humanity has avoided thus far. Forgetting to keep the sword and shield in balance. Why the Drakor do what they do is in front of you. This was a civil war. This battle lasted less than 3 hours. The sword got ahead of the shield. The swords were a class system once for the entire species. What I saw was not their future but their past. That we would do it differently.

When in fact we have been doing it the way they have been since they did this to themselves. I had not heard from Justice Incarnate since before going into the ship to be 'Judged.' We are the first hybrids to ever come here. This is their past and our secret within the Home Guard. Not to be shared with other species hybrids. When they are ready; they will find their way here. Astra put all data on this location, and information on these events into the protected archives; offline.

To be only accessed by the Eternal council; 5 our 6 from the council in agreement to bring this forth as a learning tool. This information is Home Guard classified Top Secret. You will know when it is time if we are gone. Get us cleared of this debris field and we will jump to our intended destination. I brought us here. I reached out to Justice Incarnate and he showed me this location. Like I do with others in the Home Guard to learn their location."

Jack sat down as Sprits climbed into his lap. She hugged him, "You now know why we must remain vigilant."

Jack nodded, "Yes, now we all know. We earned the right to know. This was the graduation."

Their ship winked out as it left that system and the uncharted galaxy behind.