Astral Porn Realm Ch. 03

Story Info
Another day in the porno afterlife.
3.4k words
4.54
7.7k
9

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_343
Eros_343
823 Followers

*All characters involved in sex are 18 or older.*

It was my second day as a student teacher in the astral porn realm. As I made my way through the halls of the high school, I admired a couple of girls that were in the Program, a system that mandated certain students go naked for a week. Unlike a school in the physical world, all the girls were 18 here. Nice and convenient. Made no sense, but most people in this realm didn't know or, like me, didn't care.

I entered my own classroom and prepared for the incoming classes of the day. During first period, the cheerleaders Tiffany and Rachel winked as they made their way to their seats. I took the time to admire their tight asses in their cheerleader skirts. Images of their naked bodies from our threesome the day before were still fresh in my mind. As I was reviewing the class material, Tiffany raised her hand.

"Yes, Tiffany?"

"Professor," Tiffany said with a breathy voice. "Will we be covering threesomes in this class?"

I grinned. "At the end of the week."

Tiffany looked at Rachel and grinned. "Rachel and I are having a threesome tonight, and could use some pointers."

"See me after school, then."

"Yes sir."

As the class finished up, and I watched the hot cheerleaders leave, my mind went to yesterday, thinking about Susan as she would be in my next class. She was a student from yesterday, I had her demonstrate as a visual aid for sex ed. Then she turned it around and jacked me off. She promised to do more this class period.

As Susan walked in, she looked at me with a toothy grin. Pink nipples were barely visible through her white shirt. "Good morning professor."

"Good morning Susan. Are you still willing to demonstrate what you talked about yesterday?"

"A blowjob?" Susan eyed me up and down. "Absolutely, professor."

"That's great," I said. "Have a seat while we wait for the other students."

Longest five minutes of my life as I waited for the rest of the class to fill in. "Alright class, Susan here has volunteered another demonstration. Go ahead and stand up Susan."

Susan stood from her seat. Without being prompted, she took off her white shirt to fully expose her tits and pink nipples, which were already getting hard. She turned to the class and pointed at her nipples. "Notice my nipples are hard, what did we learn about hard nipples yesterday?"

"That it means a girl is aroused," someone said.

"That's right!" Susan turned to me. "And I'm very turned on to suck my professor's dick today."

A couple guys cheered and the girls perked up a bit when Susan undid my fly and pulled down my pants. My hard cock was freed and bounced in front of the whole class. Even in this realm, being exposed like this took a little getting used to, and I focused on Susan who was licking her lips as she lowered herself to her knees.

Susan's soft hand wrapped around my dick and I felt her hot breath as her mouth got closer to it. Her warm spit dripped on it as she took it into her mouth and I closed my eyes in pleasure as she sucked my cock. Her lips slurped as she went up and down my member and she stroked me with the lubrication.

"Class, this is known as a blow job," I barely gasped. "Extremely pleasurable for men, especially when the girl also strokes your cock."

Susan took me in so deep that her throat began to massage the tip of my cock and her lips touched my pubes. I let out a swear and explained to the class that this was deepthroating. Susan came up for air and gasped.

"I trained for deepthroating," she told the class. "Now, when you take breaks like this, make sure to continue to stimulate the penis. Like this."

Susan continued soft, slow strokes up my spit lubricated dick. She kissed a line down my shaft and her tongue drew circles on my balls. "And never forget the balls."

Susan took one ball in my mouth and then the other. I grunted as I felt my orgasm nearing, and I warned her. Susan simply nodded and took my cock back into her mouth. She sucked harder and faster than ever before until I blasted the inside of her pretty mouth with cum. The first two blasts went into her mouth and I watched her throat as she swallowed. She took my cock out and let me cover her face and chest with cum. Pleasure washed over me as I watched myself spray her down.

When I was done, Susan grinned and rubbed the semen on her body. She smeared it so that instead of splashes, she was covered in my cum. She rubbed it all over her cheeks and lips before licking it off her fingers. Seeing this, I was starting to get hard again.

"Did you enjoy that, professor?" Susan asked as she rubbed her semen coated nipples.

"Very," I put my cock back into my pants and zipped back up.

Susan turned to the rest of the class. "Did you guys enjoy that?"

The class rang out with a "Hell Yeah!"

"Want more?"

The class repeated their cheer.

"Professor, we have demonstrated oral sex for males," Susan said. "But you haven't demonstrated for females."

"Would you like me to?" I asked.

Without a word, Susan unzipped her skirt and let it fall to reveal white cotton panties. There was a small wet patch near her crotch. "I'm so fucking horny right now, Professor."

I helped Susan take off her panties, and she was now completely naked in front of the class. Her pussy was shaved and I ran my fingers over the incredible smoothness. She sat on the table and spread her legs to show the whole class her pussy, and with her permission, I pointed out the basic anatomy of a vagina to the class. The whole time, she was glistening with arousal, but she patiently waited for me to kneel between her legs.

My face got closer to Susan's sex and I inhaled her intoxicating scent. I admired the natural beauty of her pussy up close before I licked her. A soft moan escaped her lips and she explained to the class basic techniques. She was smart, by telling the class the best techniques, she was also telling me exactly what she liked. I even learned a few things about female sensitivity as I licked her pussy.

"I'm also still covered in your cum, Professor."

I nodded without raising my head from Susan's crotch.

"Perhaps a volunteer will help me out?" Susan asked before a short moan as I got her sensitive area.

"I'll do it," Amanda said. She was Susan's redheaded friend, and she helped to lick her off yesterday. I did not witness the full event yesterday as they finished in the bathroom. Today, it would be different.

Susan's moans grew louder as Amanda's tongue circled her nipple. Amanda kissed and licked all over Susan's beautiful chest. She made eye contact with me and she undid her jean shorts. They were already very short, exposing parts of her ass, and now they were on the floor, leaving her naked from the waist down. She had a short line of red curly hairs leading to her slit that glistened with arousal.

"Oops, looks like I forgot my panties," Amanda giggled. She guided my hand to her pussy and let my finger encircle her swollen, wet clit. She let out loud moans and her knees buckled as she continued to lap my sperm off Susan's body. Her thighs clenched around my hand. "Go inside, Professor."

My fingers penetrated Amanda's folds and her warm pussy squeezed upon entering. She was so warm and tight, I imagined fucking her, and my dick moved in my pants.

"Oh Professor, right there!"

Amanda finished licking Susan's chest and tits and got to work on her face. She licked and kiss along Susan's jawline and neck. She slowly worked her way to Susan's lips and the girls kissed briefly before opening their mouths to moan their arousal. Susan's thighs closed around my head and her moans started to become screams. I lapped her juicy pussy faster and her fingernails dug into my scalp. Her whole body tensed and her thighs pulsed rhythmically. She pushed my head away and she was leaning back, panting breathlessly.

Amanda had a little bit more to go, but she had stopped licking Susan to scream out her orgasms as well. She was massaging her own breasts and flicked her nipples under her blue shirt. It was clear she wore no bra as her nipples poked through. Her legs were buckling and she could barely stand. Since her crotch wasn't much further away than Susan's, I moved to lick her as well. Their tastes mixed in my mouth, and Amanda's had a slightly different texture, partly on account of slightly more hair.

Amanda's hand raked through my hair and her fingernails brushed my scalp. Her legs barely kept her up, and Susan gave helped her to stand. The two girls locked lips and Susan put a hand under Amanda's shirt. Amanda screamed out her pleasure and nearly collapsed on the floor.

I stood, and Susan kissed me and licked some of Amanda's arousal off my mouth.

"Great job, professor."

"You too," I said. "And great on Amanda for volunteering."

"Thank you, Professor." Amanda took my hand and licked some of her own arousal off my fingers.

The girls put their clothes on while I and the rest of the class watched. The bell rang just in time for Susan to get her shirt on and be fully dressed again. Before she headed out the door, she turned to me and winked. "I think we both know what's happening tomorrow next class."

"I think so too." I watched her ass as she walked out the door, and I imagined burying my cock into her the next day.

The next class came in, including two members of the program, Robert and Lindsay. They were both completely naked except for socks and shoes, per the program rules. Robert was rock hard, as he was yesterday. I found out this way because he showered with the girls after gym, which was the class he had right before this one.

I pulled the two aside from the rest of the class. "Hey, so, I can ask any number of poses from you, but I cannot demand you do sex acts on each other. Unless you are comfortable with that?"

Given how eager Lindsay was to swallow Robert's cum yesterday, as well as the nature of this realm, I was fairly certain they'd agree. But still, I wanted their permission.

"You want me to fuck Robert in front of class?" Lindsay asked. Robert's eyes only went wide.

"Well, not quite yet, though we may work that way at the end of the week," I said. "For today, I'm only asking for oral sex."

Lindsay licked her lips as she gazed at Robert's cock. "I don't have much experience in sucking dick."

"I'll be here to talk you through it."

"Well, I'll do it if Robert licks my pussy."

Robert immediately nodded.

"Great." I turned to the rest of the class. "OK class, the participants in the program have agreed to demonstrate oral sex in front of the class."

The entire class cheered.

"So, Lindsay, you can go first." I provided a chair for Robert. He sat with his dick pointed in the air. Lindsay got onto her knees. "Now Lindsay, it might be best to lick the penis before you take the whole thing into your mouth."

Lindsay slid her tongue up Robert's shaft and his eyes squinted in pleasure. "Like this?"

"Exactly like that. Class, observe the pleasure on the male's face. This is the reaction you want."

"Oh fuck, Lindsay!"

"Yes, vocalizations to show arousal, very good, Robert. Now, Lindsay, feel free to start taking him in. Start by licking and sucking the top."

One would never know that Lindsay had little experience by watching her lick and suck the tip of Robert's cock. Even though I had just been sucked off in the previous class, I found myself slightly envious of Robert. His hands ran through Lindsay's ginger hair and helped her take more of him in. They no longer needed my guidance as she took the entirety of Robert's shaft. His grunts became moans and I watched his muscles tense under the pleasure. Her head bobbed back and forth on his dick, and Robert grabbed her by the hair to guide her faster.

Finally, Robert let out a loud grunt and thrust his hip further into Lindsay's mouth. She groaned and did not let up at all. Robert's sounds grew louder as he came into Lindsay's mouth. Her throat moved as she swallowed every drop. When she released his cock from her mouth, strings of spit and cum still connected them.

"How was that?"

"Fucking amazing," Robert said. I offered him a glass of water, which he happily accepted before jumping off the table. Lindsay took his place and spread her legs to expose her pussy. It visibly glistened, and I took the time to note that to the class.

"Yes, sucking his dick, made me so horny." Lindsay's voice was similar to yesterday when she fantasized about the dicks in the locker room. "Robert, I need your tongue. Now!"

"You heard the girl," I chuckled.

Robert nodded and knelt to the floor. His head got closer to her pussy, and he took a moment to inhale her before dipping his tongue in. He circled her labia, and she started to breathe faster. Small moans vibrated within her as she leaned back. Nipples got harder and she kneaded her own breasts. Robert took the hint and massaged her tits. Her thighs closed around his head and her moans got louder.

"Get the clit!"

Robert's tongue lapped at Lindsay's clit and she was a writhing mess. Watching Lindsay's muscles move and twitch was a lot more interesting to me than Robert's, and I watched her tits jiggle with every movement. Her moans had me hard as a rock.

Robert inserted fingers into Lindsay as he continued to lap her clit. "Oh fuck yes! Harder!"

Robert finger fucked Lindsay's pussy without slowing down with his tongue at all. She screamed out her pleasure as her entire body tensed up. She panted as she came down from her climax and brought Robert's face up to her own. They embraced in a kiss. "This is my favorite fucking class!"

"Mine too," Robert said.

Robert's cock shined with spit, and Lindsay's pussy was dripping wet. I was about to suggest they go to the bathroom to clean up, but it seemed that they didn't think about their fluids, the fluids just disappeared. They didn't evaporate, they just vanished with no trace or residue. Benefits of the astral porn realm, I suppose.

When classes were ended, and I was the only one left in the classroom, I waited an extra half hour. I was hoping for the cheerleaders from yesterday to need 'extra lessons' again, but nobody showed up. Bummer. I prepared to leave when Becky walked in. She was my guide in this realm, and incidentally roleplayed as the principal.

"Hi there," Becky said as she strut into the classroom.

"Hey Becky."

"Just checking to see how you're handling your job here," Becky said.

"Oh, it's quite nice."

"You fucking all the hot 18 year old students as 'demonstration'?" Becky had a smirk.

"Actually, I was saving that for tomorrow."

Becky's smirk was replaced with shock. "Wow. You have a lot of restraint. No wonder you became aware so fast. Some men would've used this class as an excuse to fuck every day. I certainly hope you didn't teach actual sex ed like on earth, or I'll question if you truly belong here."

Until now, it hadn't truly occurred to me that Becky was actually my boss. I really enjoyed this realm and wanted to stay. "Well, I did get a blow job, and had the Program participants perform oral sex on each other. As demonstration. And I had a threesome with cheerleaders after class."

"OK, well I guess that's not so bad." Becky flicked her hand and I was thrown backwards by an unseen force. I was pinned to the wall, and it felt like cuffs had bound my wrists. No amount of struggling allowed my wrists to detached from the wall. Becky snapped her fingers and her clothes suddenly disappeared. Breasts moved slightly with their support gone, though Becky's needed very little support (actually this being the astral, they needed none, but they were naturally perky was my meaning).

Becky's tits slightly bounced with each step as she approached me. She grabbed my shirt and ripped it open. Buttons flew and bounced across the room. Fingernails raked down my bare chest, and her hands went lower over my abdomen. Energy shot from her fingernail as she cut through the belt. Fingers swiftly undid my pants, and she pulled them down with my boxers. My cock rose up from its sudden freedom. She licked up the side with her warm, wet tongue.

"Now Sean," Becky said. "You have this job as a teacher for a reason, and I can't have you as a sex ed teacher if you're not going to fuck these students. This is not math where you fuck the dumb girl for extra credit after class, this is sex ed."

Becky's lips got closer to the tip. Soft lips kissed the head of my dick and she only took to the end of the head into her mouth before taking it back out. "Blow jobs and oral sex are great."

Becky stood up and turned around. She bent over to expose her pussy lips and asshole, and she grabbed my cock. She guided my to her pussy lips and let me feel her wet opening. Now my waist was bound to the wall, and I couldn't push myself in. "Wouldn't you rather be in my pussy than my mouth?"

I nodded.

"I can't hear you Sean."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I'd love to be in your pussy."

Becky stood and slammed her hand against the wall, only half a foot from my face. I was suddenly completely naked and the classroom was gone, replaced by a void. Nothing but endless white. I was still bound in place, unable to move. Becky had what I thought was a whip, but instead was a tail that came from her body. It coiled around her forearm like a whip, and it snapped the air just like a whip would. "I am your guide, and for as long as you work at this school, you will refer to me as Headmistress."

I gulped. "OK."

"WHAT?!"

"I mean, yes, Headmistress."

Becky cracked her whip tail again, this time on my ass. Sharp pain stung me, and I could barely move enough to flinch. I screamed out. "Don't ever forget it."

The whip tail got shorter and shorter until it fully retracted into Becky's body and the room came back. Becky knelt down to my cock again. "Now, this is for showing those cheerleaders a good time, and for having Program participants going down on each other."

Becky's warm mouth engulfed my cock. Pain from being whipped faded as pleasure filled my body. It made the blowjob even better. Groans escaped my lips and I could barely muster, "Thank you, Headmistress."

Becky's head bobbed and her mouth slurped me. One hand gently massaged my balls and the other stroked my cock whenever Becky pulled back. Her fist rotated as she did so. Pleasure quickly built up inside me and I barely lasted any time at all before blasting into her mouth. Pleasure surged through my whole body as I filled her mouth. Invisible bindings on me prevented from moving in my orgasmic throes, which made it even more intense. She waited until every drop was in her mouth before rising. She showed me the pool of cum on her tongue and grinned before swallowing.

"Thank you, Headmistress."

"Aww, you're very welcome." Becky pulled my boxers and pants back up. Her magic repaired my belt and shirt. "Now, I want you to fuck a girl in class tomorrow."

She still stood completely naked and she gently kissed me before turning around to leave the class. I was so hypnotized by her ass that I almost forgot I was still bound.

"Excuse me, Headmistress, but I still can't move."

"So sorry, let me take care of that." Becky snapped her fingers and I was suddenly free.

Eros_343
Eros_343
823 Followers