Astral Porn Realm Ch. 04

Story Info
Sean heats things up in sex ed class.
2.4k words
4.66
8.2k
8

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_343
Eros_343
814 Followers

*Everybody involved in sex is 18 or older*

It was morning and I walked through the halls of the high school that I now taught at. Except, this wasn't an ordinary high school. This was a high school in an afterlife realm devoted to debauchery and sex, and the only grade taught are 18 year old seniors. At most schools, you would be fired for having sex with the students. At this school? Well, yesterday, the headmistress threatened to fire me if I didn't have sex with a student in class. After all, I was teaching sex ed. Not math.

Of course, I had no plans on getting fired, whatever that meant in this world, and as soon as I entered my classroom, all I had to do was wait for my students to file in. I enjoyed watching the tight round asses of the female students. Some were in jeans, some were in sweatpants that showed the panty lines, or lack of panty lines in many cases, others were in miniskirts or short shorts. And finally the duo I was hoping for; the cheerleaders Tiffany and Rachel.

"I missed you girls yesterday," I told them. They were supposed to meet me after class yesterday, but never showed. Instead the headmistress showed up and disciplined me for not fucking my students in class yet.

"We got tied up in cheerleader practice," Tiffany said. She had blond hair, and from previous experience, I knew she didn't like underwear. Indeed, I could see her nipples poking through the thin fabric of her form fitting cheerleading uniform.

"Coach had us sweating so hard at practice, we didn't get home until after dark." Rachel had brown hair. I let myself remember her gorgeous naked body and pink nipples as I imagined what kind of practice the cheerleading coach could be making those girls do in this realm.

"Well, you're here now," I told them. "Do you still want to demonstrate threesomes to the class?"

The entire class practically froze as I said those words. Except for Tiffany and Rachel, who emphatically said 'Yes!' together. Tiffany wasted no time reaching behind herself to unzip her uniform. It went slack on her body, and she shrugged her arms out. Her tits bounced when they were freed from the fabric and she pushed it down her body to expose her hairless pussy. Everybody behind her was getting a great view of her ass until she turned to show the class her front nudity as well. Guys whooped and clapped, and a muscular jock shouted, 'Nice tits!'

Rachel was down to her bra and panties. These were red with lace around the edges. Her tits were pushed forward when she reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. She slid the straps off and the cups fell to expose her bosom. She grinned as she bent down to take her panties off.

"Professor, you need to be naked, too!" Tiffany walked over to me and rapidly unbuttoned my shirt while Rachel rushed over to undo my pants.

As Rachel worked on my pants, her fingers grazed the bulge in my pants. "He's already hard!"

"Of course he is," Tiffany said as she got my shirt off. "Look at us!"

It was unsettling to be fully naked in front of the entire class. It was one thing to pull my dick out yesterday and get a blowjob. But now I was fully naked, with my hard cock, and the whole class staring at me. It was like those dreams I had when I was in actual high school. I cleared my throat. I was still teaching a class. I put my left hand on Tiffany's pussy and my right on Rachel's. I quickly found their clit and rubbed.

"Now, in any good threesome, you need to make sure everybody is getting pleasure," I said over the cheerleaders' moans.

"But professor, you're not getting pleasure." Tiffany reached and stroked my cock.

"That's right, thank you, Tiffany."

Rachel grabbed my chin and turned my face towards her. Her soft lips pressed against mine and her tongue entered my mouth. I stroked both girls faster and I felt Rachel moan into my mouth. She moved my hand away from her pussy and moved in front of me. Her hands grabbed onto my shoulders and she swung a leg up unto the desk. Her moist pussy rubbed against my dick and gabbed her hips to guide her in. Her wet warmth engulfed me and she moved herself up and down onto my cock. The beautiful cheerleader moaned as she rode me.

"Oh Professor," Rachel moaned.

"Is he as big as he looks?" an Asian girl in the front row asked Rachel. Her dark hair was pulled behind her in a ponytail, and she had big red glasses on. This being the afterlife, I wondered why she needed glasses, but it must be because she somehow liked them. I had to admit, it did make her cute.

"Oh, he's so big!" Rachel turned her head toward Tiffany and kissed her openly. She pulled the blonde cheerleader toward her and their tits rubbed against each other as Rachel fucked me. Rachels stroked Tiffany's pussy to the rhythm she fucked me, and I reached around behind to rub her firm ass. I gave it a sharp slap and dug my fingers into her perfect ass. My fingers reached under and lightly stroked her sex, just enough to get her natural lubricant on my fingers. Then I used it to push into her ass. She moaned and rested her weight on Rachel as she was getting finger fucked in the front and the back.

"Everybody gets pleasure."

"Oh fuck," Tiffany moaned as she let herself get fingered. She panted onto Rachel's shoulder and gave her subtle instructions on where to rub. "Oh baby, right there!"

"I think it's your turn for Professor's cock," Rachel whispered into Tiffany's ear loudly enough for me and the front row to hear. My cock twitched inside Rachel when she said that, and Rachel slowly dismounted me. It shined with her fluid, and the girl in the front row, her eyes widened at the sight of it.

I told Tiffany to brace herself against the desk and she did as she was told. I guided my already wet dick inside her, and she moaned loudly. "Oh fuck this is what I needed!"

I started to thrust into Tiffany slowly. I watched my cock go in and out of her tight pussy.

"No Professor, pound the fuck out of me!" Her muscles clenched around my dick.

"Just like regular sex, a good threesome requires communication," I told the class.

"Now!"

I thrust into Tiffany harder and her ass shook as her body absorbed the shock. Her voice shook with every blow as she moaned loudly, begging for more. I fucked her even harder and her fists clenched. Rachel hopped onto my desk and spread her legs. Tiffany buried her face in her friend's crotch and they moaned together.

"Everybody gets pleasure!" Rachel shouted out. She tweaked own nipples and her thighs squeezed around Tiffany's head. Tiffany's pussy clenched on my dick, and I felt a tingling travel up my dick. I gave one last thrust and held Tiffany's hips. Semen shot from me and filled her up. Her muscles clenched and milked me dry as I heard her moan even louder into Rachel's pussy.

"He came!" Tiffany's muffled voice said. "So am I!"

"I'm so close, don't stop!" Rachel screamed as she held Tiffany's head between her legs. She screamed louder and arched her back. "Yesss!"

Rachel writhed in orgasm on top of my desk as her friend lapped at her pussy. Her breasts rose and fell with every deep breath. I pulled out of Tiffany and she rose up from Rachel. She lightly stroked Tiffany's hair and beckoned me over for a light kiss.

The girl in the front row raised her hand. I pointed at her, and she asked if she could lick my dick clean. Of course I nodded and walked over to her, with my half erect shining dick waving as I did so. She opened her mouth and took it in. Her lips and tongue were very thorough as she licked the cheerleaders' fluids off and sucked the remaining cum out of me. "Thank you, Professor."

"Thank you." I turned to the rest of the class. "For the rest of class, you may break into groups of three or more and follow my example."

Students turned to each other in class. Some of them asked each other, and others little more than a raised eyebrow and a shrug. They rapidly all stripped and started foreplay. There were make out sessions and oral sex throughout the class, followed soon after by a full blown orgy.

The girl with glasses was making out with another girl and she looked up at me with a frown. "Professor, it looks like there's only two of us left."

I looked around the room. Indeed, every other group was already fucking, and they all had three. There weren't any students left for them to have a third. Now, I could've assigned them to another group for a five-way, but given her interest in me, the solution was better than that.

"Want some teacher assistance?"

"Oh yes." The girl let her hair down. She was dressed in a regular schoolgirl outfit, with a white top and red plaid skirt. I had both of those off very quickly to find white cotton panties and a matching bra. Her redheaded friend was already naked and helped her out of her underwear. She lied down on the floor and spread her legs for me, welcoming me into her wet, pink pussy. Her friend had already gotten her nice and wet for me.

"She's been talking about you since we started this class," the redhead said. Her pale nipples were already stiff with arousal, and her orange pubes were trimmed into a short triangle.

The girl with glasses blushed. "Not all the time."

"What's she say?" I asked with a smirk as I climbed onto the girl.

"Just how sexy you are, and how much she wishes you'd fuck her."

"Is this true?"

"No, Professor." She blushed and looked away before smirking. I sucked on her dark nipple and she moaned. "Yes, it's true, Professor."

"What's your name?"

"Kim."

"Well Kim, you're about to get your wish." I started sucking on her other nipple and she squealed.

"Yes, Professor." She looked down at my dick. "Fuck me with your huge cock!"

I slid into her tight pussy. She nearly screamed out in pleasure and her legs wrapped around my waist. I thrust into her harder and her moans of pleasure continued. The redhead started to mount her face, but she said that she wanted me to herself. "Please Jane, I've fantasized about this for three days!"

"Now Kim, the assignment was for a threesome," I told her.

"Can we make it up another time, Professor?" Kim asked, pleading with her eyes. "I need you."

"What about Jane? I'm sure she's horny too."

"Actually," Jane said. "I can join Rachel and Tiffany."

I looked behind me, and the cheerleaders were already doing a 69 on top of my desk. I nodded for her to go and then committed to fucking Kim. Her moans resumed and she gripped me. Her fingernails sunk into my back as my balls slapped against her.

Knowing an all girl threesome was happening behind me was too much temptation to look, and I turned my head. Jane's cute butt moved as she approached the cheerleaders, and they untangled from their 69 to welcome her in. Hands explored her body and her lips connected to Tiffany's. My view was interrupted when Kim turned my head towards her. "You're fucking me now!"

I responded my taking her mouth with mine. I felt her hot breath as our tongues explored each other. Her nipples rubbed against my chest. We rolled over and it was her turn to fuck me. She ground herself against me hard and I felt her ass as she tensed it with every movement. I felt the raw passion of a student who just wanted to fuck her teacher. Her pussy squeezed even harder. "Oh, Professor, I think I'm cumming!"

I stopped holding back and let the waves of pleasure wash over me. "Yes, fill me with your seed, Professor! Oh fuck Professor!"

I let her pussy milk me as she slowly calmed down from her orgasm. She let herself collapse on top of me, and her hands gripped my chest hair. "That was everything I thought it would be, Professor."

"Happy to help."

#

By the end of the day, I was exhausted. I'd fucked at least six of my students throughout my classes for the day. Becky walked in to find me in my chair, with my shirt still half unbuttoned and my belt undone.

"I see you surpassed my expectations."

"Glad to satisfy," I said with a smirk.

She laid a hand on mine, and suddenly I was filled with energy. "I've been in this realm longer and have more experience than you, and thus, more energy. Have some of mine."

"Thanks." With the renewed energy, my clothes were suddenly buttoned and did up as well. My hair was smooth, and my throat no longer dry.

"No problem," Becky said. She snapped her fingers and we were both naked. "Now, I did make certain promises."

I stood with renewed energy. "You did."

I went to embrace her, but just like yesterday, she used her powers to bind me to the wall with an unseen force. I was immobilized as she approached my hard cock. She turned around and put her pussy to it. I felt her wet folds, and slowly they took me in. It was one of the most pleasurable things I'd ever experienced and the sensation filled my whole body. If I wasn't bound, I would've slammed into her with force. However, I was still bound, and thus forced to stand immobilized as she moved herself on my cock.

"You are bound for your own safety, Sean," Becky said. "You would not be able to handle me without restrictions."

"I think I can handle it."

Becky turned her head and her pussy squeezed me. It felt so good that it almost hurt. And then it kept squeezing. I struggled in my invisible binds and shouted my pleasure. I came inside her and nearly blacked out from the pleasure.

"That was 10% of my power." With a flick of her wrist, we were both clothed. The binds on me were suddenly gone and I collapsed onto the floor. All I could do was look up at her. "You'll be fine in a few minutes. It's the weekend, go see what your friends are up to."

Eros_343
Eros_343
814 Followers