Astral Porn Realm Ch. 07

Story Info
Patrick stumbles into a bar and encounters a succubus.
4k words
4.45
4.6k
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_343
Eros_343
821 Followers

Author's note: Everybody involved in sex is 18 or older.

Also, there are horror elements to this story unlike the previous chapters, and stepcest.

***

Patrick POV

It was night when I had my revelation. Nothing really caused it exactly, I just stopped blocking what I already knew was true. The past couple weeks ran and re-ran in my head. Things were starting to add up, and not in the way that I liked. A couple weeks ago is when everything started. Men and women alike were more free with their bodies. I got my share of tail, but nowhere near like in the past couple weeks. Dave even let his girlfriend fuck Sean and I. Shit was crazy. And it all started when we were in a car accident. An accident that was so bad, we were all knocked unconscious and in the hospital, but not a single one of us had a scratch on us. That specifically is when it started, because I remember the nurse sucking me off.

But then, it couldn't be! No, I didn't accept that! I didn't even want to talk to Dave or Sean. Not yet anyway. I needed to get away from it all for a bit. I headed outside. People left their doors open as they had threesomes and foursomes in the dorms. People ran naked down the halls. Beer and vodka spilled onto the floor from sloppy drinkers and the smell of marijuana hung in the air. None of that interested me at the time. I needed away from the dorms for right now.

The streets had an occasional car drive past. I noticed that at least one was self driving and two girls were having sex in the driver seat. At least, I certainly hoped it was self driving. But if it wasn't, would it matter? Could we die again? Would I be double dead? Where was I anyway? It doesn't seem like the heaven of any religion I know of, but it is pretty kick ass to live here. Maybe this was Hell, and it just wasn't that bad? Maybe neither of those words really added up.

As I wondered the streets, I saw a prostitute advertising herself on the corner. Her skirt barely covered her crotch, and she wore a red lace bra for a top. She looked at me with a grin. "Hey baby, you up for this?"

"No thanks," I said as I kept walking.

Her eyes flashed a color and her expression went from advertising to concerned. "Hey, you shouldn't go up that way."

She pointed up the road; it was the direction I was headed. "Why not?"

"Things can get dangerous that way if you don't know what you're doing."

"How dangerous can they be?" I asked. "Don't you know where we are?"

"Your aura says you're new here. I'm not. Trust me, there's still danger, here."

"Auras? Please!" Despite my dismissiveness toward her, I couldn't help but feel a sense of dread as I continued on the path. The city seemed to get a bit darker the further down this road I went. Things rustled in the darkness, just out of view. Trees grew no leaves. The sidewalk was cracked. The street lights were rusted, and their lights flickered as if they were struggling to stay on. That prostitute was several blocks away behind me by now, and I continued on.

As I continued, there was a building not much further ahead. It was in pretty rough shape, with graffiti on the walls, which were cracked and peeling. A few cars were in the lot, some of which were rusted an obviously abandoned, and a flickering neon sign said they were open. It looked like some dive bar, so I approached. Perhaps a drink could get my head right. As I approached the bar, I swear I felt something grab my ankle. When I looked down though, there was nothing there. I shrugged and pushed the door to open it.

Inside the bar was a bunch of burly dudes, and they looked like stereotypical biker dudes. They were dressed in leather with spikes on them. Two of them were making out with each other, and the other three were groping a petite pink haired girl covered in tattoos. She didn't seem to care at all that her tits were on display, just like the girls at college.

I approached the bar and ordered a beer. The bartender gave one to me. No sooner had I cracked it open had a woman come to the stool next to mine. "Hello, it's nice to meet you."

I looked her up and down. Her skin was pale as moonlight, and she was only wearing what looked to be underwear. Black horns protruded from her head, and when she spoke, her canines were fangs. "Can you tell me where I am?"

"Mike's bar. I'm Shelly."

"I don't know how I got here," I confessed. "But I think I'm beginning to understand."

"Well, we don't belong among the angels," Shelly said.

"Ha! Ain't that the truth!" I drank my beer. It tasted stale, and it wasn't as cool as the beers at the fraternities on campus.

Shelly seemed to sense my displeasure, and grabbed the beer bottle by the neck. She tossed into a dark section of the bar where the glass shattered. "Forget that beer. Let me take you upstairs. You'll really forget your troubles, then."

I nodded and followed Shelly. I watched her ass sway in her thong, but just for a split second, my eyes went to the biker dudes again. I now noticed that they had horns as well, dwarfing Shelly's horns. The way the light hit their leather jacket, I could've sworn there were screaming faces. But that had to be a trick of the light. The girl they were groping had grown two additional sets of arms to grope the men back, which they seemed to enjoy as things were getting passionate at that table right before Shelly led me upstairs and away from them.

Each step creaked as Shelly and I walked up. She explained that she keeps a spare room up here for fun with guests. When asked if she were a prostitute, she simply laughed. "No, I just love sex. In fact, I should be paying you for this."

Once we were both in, the door slammed shut. Invisible binds tightened on my wrists and ankles. My clothes were ripped to shreds by an unseen force. Shelly's clothes melted into ether, and I took in the sight of her pink nipples and hairless pussy. She knelt down to rub her bare tits onto my stiff cock.

"Like them?"

"I love them."

"Good." Shelly grinned wide enough to show her fangs. A long, forked tongue came from her mouth, and gently lapped the tip of my cock. I groaned in pleasure, and a single bead of precum leaked out. "Oh my, you just found out the truth barely an hour ago!"

I nodded. "I don't want to talk about that right now."

"And this is the first place you came to. Where's your guide?"

"Guide?"

"I guess it doesn't matter." Shelly licked a trail back up my stomach and onto my nipple. "I can be your guide for now. Would you consent to that?"

"I suppose," I said, not knowing what that meant.

"Perfect!" Shelly's pupils grew until they consumed her eyes in a black void. The bindings on my wrist and ankle pulled me to the wall where I was completely immobilized. Shelly grinned and lunged for me. Her feet clung to the wall behind me and her pussy engulfed my cock. She squeezed with a forced I'd never felt before and it almost hurt. She barely needed to rock her hips as her walls rhythmically squeezed me.

I opened my mouth to cry out in pleasure and pain. Shelly covered my mouth with hers as her pussy slowly went up and down my cock. How badly I wanted these binds removed so that I could feel her soft flesh. Instead they seemed to sense my desire and they tightened.

"Mmm, you want to fell me, do you, boy?"

"Yes, please."

"Feel this!" Shelly's pussy walls tightened around my dick and pleasure shot through my body like I'd never felt before. My cock shot ropes of cum into her snatch and she groaned in pleasure. She clung to me, and my dick didn't soften at all. She continued to ride me as if I hadn't just came into her. "Give me more! Yes! More!"

"As much as you want!" I cried out in pleasure as impossibly I shot another load of cum into Shelly. Her fingernails, which felt like claws dug into my back. A rope-like tail wrapped around my torso, and I barely noticed it belonged to Shelly. It came out just above her beautiful ass that I could just barely see above her shoulder. The triangular tip of her tail touched against my nipple and a pleasurable electricity shot through my whole body, filling my dick up for another shot of cum.

"It's all for me!"

"It's all for you, Shelly!" I struggled to say those words, and I felt weaker. My cock was as strong as ever, and Shelly was giving more pleasure than I'd ever felt.

***

Dave POV

My stepmother looked at me with sultry eyes. "Hello Dave. I know you miss me when you're at college, so I came to visit you."

"Hello Melanie," I said as I approached you. We embraced each other in a hug, and I felt her breasts push against me under her tight dress. Her soft lips pressed against my neck and I pulled the zipper of her dress down. The material went slack on her body and she shimmied out of it to be fully naked.

"No underwear. You like?'

"Very." I kissed my stepmother's deep red nipples. She stripped the clothes off my body so that I we were both naked, and she guided my cock into her. Slowly it penetrated her, and I held her as I pushed into her while standing.

"Oh Dave!"

"Mommy!" I pushed her against a wall and slammed my cock into my stepmother's wet pussy. Fingernails raked across my back and squeezed my ass. I fucked her harder and her walls clenched around me. "I'm so close!"

"Oh Dave, empty into Mommy!"

I groaned as waves of pleasure emptied into Melanie. Moans of passion turned to screams as her walls milked every drop from me. When I pulled out, I let her get off the wall. Large tits bounced with every step and she approached the bag of marbles, each with a premade character real or fictional from Stacy and I's lives. She touched her nose, and her body morphed. Her nipples lightened, and her facial features warped from my stepmother Melanie into my girlfriend, Stacy.

"I can't believe the rumors were true about you guys," Stacy said.

"They were indeed true," I said. "Best part of having a rich dad was the hot honeys he would bring home. She wasn't the first of his trophy girls I'd been with, but she was first that I'd been with that he married."

"And your dad was cool with it?"

I nodded. "We even had threesomes."

"That was my next question." Stacy kissed me on the lips. My hands explored her body. As fun as roleplay was, it was great to feel Stacy as herself. Her tongue penetrated my lips and I massaged her breasts while walking her to our bed. My cock was already hard again, and I pushed into her. She gasped in pleasure and held me tight as I thrust into her.

Stacy's legs wrapped around my waist and her toes curled on my ass. It was invitation to fuck her harder, which is exactly what I did. Again the room was filled with sexual moans and grunts. Her tits bounced around as I fucked her and I bent to suck on her beautiful nipples. She moaned harder and her pussy squeezed me tighter.

"Oh Dave, cum inside me!"

Dave didn't hold back and filled Stacy again. But this time it was as herself. No shapeshifting, no roleplaying. Just fucking his hot girlfriend. I pulled out of her and lied on the bed next to her. We were both panting heavily. Even so, the energy of the realm was quickly making us feel better and we were about to a third time when the door swung open. Neither of us made a move to cover our nudity as Sean and Becky entered the dorm together.

"Becky?" I said. She was our guide through this realm and helped to coach us after we figured out what had really happened on the night of the accident. She never visited the dorms before. "What brings you here?"

"It's Patrick," Becky said. "He figured it all out, got depressed and wondered off."

"That's good though, right?" I said. "It means he can come to terms with what has happened and enjoy this realm properly."

Becky shook her head. "He is in danger."

"What, is he going to be double dead?" Stacy laughed.

"Close."

Stacy stopped laughing.

"You see, this realm isn't exactly Hell," Becky said. "Hell, the fiery judgement, so on and so forth as you the Christian teach isn't real, but there are realms that can best be described as Hell. Some would consider this place of superficial sex and hedonism as a Hell, but that's not important right now. There are realms far worse than this. The lower you go, the more hellish the realm is, and Patrick just stumbled into a realm lower than this one. One occupied by dangerous demons who would want nothing but to harm others for gain or fun."

"Wait," I said. "You're not a demon?"

"No!" Becky's eyes glared to the point where she could very easily be mistaken for one. "All I have done is guide and uplift people like yourselves into their hedonistic desires. These things? They can destroy Patrick's very soul."

"What happens then?" Stacy asked.

"Nothing good," Sean said before Becky could speak. "We're running out of time. Becky has asked us all to help her calm Patrick down and bring him back her to this realm where he will be safe. She also has a friend from the higher realms that came to help and protect us. We go there, we get Patrick, and we bring him back."

"None of you are yet ready to deal with the horrors of the lower realms on your own," Becky said. "My friend was reluctant to help us, and only agreed because Patrick didn't know better. Now, we have to hurry before something gets to him."

All of us headed for outside the dormitory building, and we saw a peculiar sight for a college campus. A man dressed in armor, wielding a sword and a shield. He glowed with his energy, and as we got closer, I felt something I hadn't felt in a long time. Something akin to true love. Not hedonistic passion, but just love and warmth. "Where to?"

Becky held up a device and frowned. "I lost his location a while ago."

"That means he relinquished your guidance and sought the guidance of another," the angel said.

"I know what it means," Becky said. "It also means we don't have much time. Let's go to where he was when he first surrendered my guidance. I hope he's still there."

There was a flash of blinding light. The campus was gone, and replaced by an unnerving parking lot. Most of the cars were rusted and clearly abandoned. Some strange shadow creatures slithered just out of sight, and seemed to be moving faster away from the angel's aura. Skeletal figures hunched over in the darkness behind what looked like the seediest bar in the history of seedy bars.

"Stay close to me." The angel stoically moved for the bar. We all followed close behind him, especially since the shadow creatures seemed eager to come back as soon as the angel's aura left the area. When the angel entered the bar, immediately all eyes were on him, and then on us. Beings with horns and leather jackets straightened up. A few grabbed improvised weapons like pool cues and broken bottles.

Demons weren't quite like what I expected. They looked like people, unless you look hard enough, and then the horns were clearly visible. Scars marked their faces and arms. Claws were visible on their hands, and their eyes glowed red. Under the light of the angel's aura, they transformed into more hideous forms to more what I expected, with a mouth full of sharp fangs.

The bartender demon, undeterred by the angel, looked at him and muttered. "What do you want? We have nothing that would make someone like you happy."

The angel said nothing as Becky checked her device. "He was upstairs."

"Oh, you're here for him," the bartender said with a chuckle. "Well, good luck. They're still upstairs."

I breathed a sigh of relief. Becky did not, however. All of us went upstairs and heard a woman screaming as if in passionate sex. Between those screams of passion though, a soft whimper could be heard. Becky turned the doorknob, but it was locked. The angel drew his sword and the door exploded into splinters.

Inside was a true succubus. Black wings extended several from her back. Unlike the demons downstairs, it was immediately clear what she was. Her eyes were an inhuman black, and her mouth, which was open in screams of passionate sex, was full of fangs. Her hands were black claws, as well as her feet, which were imbedded into the wall behind poor Patrick. Veins of glowing red extended down her arms, giving her a scaly, lava appearance. This was no longer the seductress seen in pornos. This was a monster from hell. It became very clear why Becky was so offended that anybody could mistake her for such a being.

The succubus glared at us, specifically, the angel. She dismounted who I assumed was Patrick, and let him collapse onto the floor, and her screams of passion were suddenly sharp screeches that sent chills down my spine and made me want to claw out of my skin. A blast of energy from the angel threw her backwards and she stopped her screeching. She quickly recovered maintained an active defensive stance. Her claws and tail were facing toward the angel. Claws tapped the floor as she circled us, looking for an opening. The angel did not offer an opening.

"I did not come here to fight," he said. "Let us take our friend, and I will not fight you."

Becky turned to us. "No sudden moves, any of you. A freshly fed succubus is one of the strongest demons."

"I fear no one," the succubus said. "You have no power here, angel!"

"Power enough for you," the angel said. He tilted his head to Becky. "Get your ward."

Becky darted over to Patrick. He hadn't moved since the succubus got off from him and barely did so when Becky approached him. "Do you relinquish this demon's guidance and accept mine?"

A barely audible mumble came from Patrick, and Becky's device beeped. She picked him up as if he was weightless and carried him to be closer to the angel.

"Ah, that feels nice," a weak voice said as Becky carried Patrick within the angel's aura.

I kept my eye on the succubus. Her eyes went from her latest victim to the angel. "What is an angel like you even doing here?"

"None of your concern, succubus," the angel said. "Leave us alone, and you walk away from this."

"We really going to just let her walk away after what she did to him?" Sean asked.

"I do not hurt others for revenge," the angel said. "If you want to fight her, you are on your own."

"Ah yes, please," the succubus said. Her voice was noticeably inhuman. "I can show you what I showed your friend. He never experienced anything like it, and I reckon neither have you."

"Sean, we can't take her without the angel," Becky said. "We need to go. Now!"

"But look what they did to him!"

I wanted to get a look, but I was too scared to tear my eyes from the demon, who was still having a standoff with the angel.

"You newbies definitely can't take her," Becky said. "Not even sure I can. Plus we have a whole bar downstairs on edge from an angel being here. This isn't our fight!"

"Listen to your guide," the angel said. "I will not start a war on your behalf."

The succubus took a step toward all of them, and the angel pointed his sword at her. "But I will fight defensively if I must!"

"Fine," Sean said. "Let's go."

There was a flash of light and the bar was gone. We were now in a different parking lot, one without rusted cars and shadow creatures. It was actually quite familiar. "Hey, this is the hospital where we came here," I said.

"It is," Becky said with sadness.

"I have done as you asked," the angel said.

"Thank you," Becky said. The angel was gone with another flash. With the threat of demons gone, I looked at Patrick, and my heart sank. The thing in Becky's arms didn't look like Patrick. It barely even looked human. It was shriveled and skeletal. His penis was comically large compared to the rest of his body, and likely because that's where the energy got sucked out from. The creature in her arms barely had strength to turn over and look at us. Only in his face did he even remotely resemble Patrick.

"Guys?" Patrick said weakly.

Eros_343
Eros_343
821 Followers
12