Astral Porn Realm Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, man, we're here," Sean said.

"That was incredible!" Patrick said.

We all had a chuckle.

"I barely understood this realm," Patrick gasped. "But it was a wild ride."

"I only wish that it could've been longer," Becky said.

"Me too." Patrick gasped and then went limp.

"I can't believe we let her get away with it," Sean said. "We had her."

"She would've had you," Becky said. "All of us, really. And trust me, you don't want to be there with no way out."

"What's going to happen to him?" Stacy asked. "He's not double dead, is he?"

"Damage this extensive, the best way to heal is reincarnation," Becky said. "I can start the process, but I think I know a good family for him to be born into. However, I would like the blessing from the family."

"Is that a requirement for reincarnation?" I asked.

"For a specific reincarnation, yes." Becky turned directly to me and held out Patrick's crippled form. "Do you give your blessing for Patrick to be born into your family?"

I choked. "My family?!"

Becky nodded. "You left your stepmother pregnant before you left for college. She's now two months along and told your father. They'll pass the child off as their own to avoid scandal. Your blessing would go a long way to securing Patrick that spot so that no other can."

"Congratulations, you sick bastard," Sean said with a smirk. "Or should I say, you motherfucker!"

I couldn't believe I was almost a father. Hypotheticals went racing through my head. What if I hadn't died? Would Dad still pass it off as his? Our family was already going through rumor and scandal after suspecting I dated my stepmother, so if they knew about my kid, well, it would be for the best for everyone if Dad passed it as his. And now the child would be one of my friends. This was all so fast.

"So, blessing or not?" Stacy asked.

"I give my blessing," was all I managed to say.

"Great," Becky said. "I will get the process started of loading Patrick into a new body."

Becky carried Patrick into the hospital. Just before he disappeared behind the doors, his bony hand slipped from her grip and squeezed her ass.

12