Astral Porn Realm Ch. 09

Story Info
Sean and his friends voyeur the physical realm as ghosts.
5.1k words
4.92
1.2k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 01/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters engaging in sex during this story are at least 18 years old*

Sean POV

The doorbell rang. I crossed the room and opened the door. Stacy stood just beyond the threshold wearing a set of red shorts and a white shirt that was tight enough to show that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her blonde hair was pulled behind her baseball cap in a ponytail. Her arms supported a pizza box, the corner of which poked her bosom.

"Hey Sean, long time no see," Stacy said. "I've got your pizza here for you."

Stacy opened the pizza box to show a supreme pizza. I thanked her and took the pizza.

Stacy smirked. "Is it good enough for a tip?"

I nodded. "A big fat tip."

Stacy rubbed my crotch through my pants. Her thumb found the head and lightly scratched it through the fabric. I groaned at her touch. I set the pizza down as quickly as I could before Stacy unzipped my fly. She fished out my hardened cock and licked the bulbous tip. Her tongue swirled around my swollen organ and dipped under my foreskin. I howled out in pleasure.

Stacy's fingers wrapped around my shaft and jerked me while sucking the head of my dick. She licked the hole and around my foreskin. As much as I wanted her to, she didn't take in my whole dick. She was committed to the bit about the tip.

My cock ached in anticipation when Stacy stood. She looked my in the eyes. "You give a generous tip, sir."

"I'd like to be more generous," I told Stacy as I put my hands on the waistband of her shorts. She grinned and let me pulled them down to expose her hairless pussy. She took her top off to expose her tits and stand naked. Her body lifted off the ground and she wrapped her legs around my waist. Her arms laid around my shoulders and her warm cunt rested on my dick. She let her vaginal lips take in the head of my cock. Just as my glans was about to cross her threshold, she pulled up. Her pussy continued bouncing on the tip while she looked at me with a grin.

"You're really committed to the bit." I groaned.

"The tip is the best part." Stacy leaned forward to purr and lick my ear. I groaned and squeezed her ass. She stopped me from pushing the rest of the way in. "Sir, this is just the tip."

I groaned louder as I craved more. Stacy simply giggled and bounced on the most sensitive part of my dick. It was agonizing to be denied her full pussy while she gave me these small bounces. It was also sending pleasure to every part of my body.

Stacy gasped and moaned when I sucked and kissed her large breasts and sensitive nipples. She jumped off my dick and spun in mid-air. Her palms touched the ground in a perfect handstand. An impossible maneuver even for an expert gymnast on earth, but here, it was easy.

Stacy took my tip into her mouth and continued to swirl her tongue as she did before. Her cunt got closer to my face and I knew what she wanted. My lips closed on her clit and I sucked her warm, sweet juices. Her lips vibrated on my dick as she moaned her pleasure. Our sounds of pleasure mixed before we both shouted our orgasm together. Cum shot through her lips and into her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

"You were really committed to that," I panted.

"That's the fun part." Stacy reoriented herself upright. Her feet gracefully touched the floor and she started putting her clothes back on. She wriggled her butt before getting her shorts on. I put my cock back in my pants and zipped up.

I offered Stacy a slice of the pizza when we were fully dressed. She shrugged and said she could stay a bit.

"My boss might punish me for being late." Stacy picked up a slice and sat on the couch. "But I'm OK with that."

"What have you and Dave been up to?" I asked.

"Oh, you know. The usual," Stacy said. "Fucking left and right. Often in public threesomes. You?"

"Still teaching sex ed," I told her. "I became a fulltime staff after college."

"Sounds fun."

I grinned deviously, thinking of all the hot 18 year olds I teach everyday. "It really is."

"Dave's dad got here recently," Stacy said.

"Oh, so he--"

"Yeah. It was a pleasant reunion," Stacy said. "It made Dave a little homesick, so we're gonna get Becky's help tomorrow to go to the living world to see how things are."

"He wants to check on his daughter?" I asked.

"Right," Stacy agreed. "You should come with us. It'll be great."

"Just like old times, all of us together," I said. "Hey, it really will be all 4 of us since his daughter is Patrick's reincarnation."

Stacy hesitantly nodded. "Yeah. But as I understand it, when a person reincarnates, they become less of their old personality and their new one takes over."

"I still can't wait to see everybody."

"Cool. Meet us at Central Park tomorrow evening at 6."

***

Trees offered shade over the cobblestone walkway that weaved through the park. Bushes were at the base of many of the trees. Moaning and rustling came from many of the thick leaves. A few couples were brazen enough to fuck out in public. One dude gestured to me as if he wanted help with his girl. She was hot, but I had places to be, so I politely shook my head and kept walking.

The walkway led to an open field. Flowers now lined the walkway. They came in every color, including the colors that only existed on the astral. Pixies fluttered from flower to flower.

Stacy, Dave, and Becky were waiting for me in the open field. Becky wore a leather dominatrix outfit with a bullwhip in her hand, which was resting on her hip. She gave me a wink as I approached.

"Sean!" Dave exclaimed.

"Dave!" We clasped hands and did a side hug.

"I missed you," Dave said. "It's been a long time."

"By the way, how long has it been?" I asked. "Five years?"

"Twenty," Becky said.

"Holy shit." It immediately became easy to see how people like my coworker, Susan, could let 50 years slip by while barely noticing. Especially now that I guess it's been 70 years for her. She would be dead anyway if that bus hadn't flattened her. I made a note to update her at work tomorrow, as I doubt she kept track of how long it's been on the physical plane.

Becky smirked. "There's no aging here, so the years can slip past you. I myself find it hard to believe I've been here 635 years. I'd lose track myself if my job didn't involve tracking and assisting people coming and going to the physical."

"My daughter is a grown woman now," Dave said.

"I heard about your dad," I said.

Dave smirked. "Yeah, I'm glad to see him. He's here, so you know the kind of life he lived. And he died doing what he loved."

"Which was?"

"Snorting a line of cocaine off a stripper's ass," Dave said. "Not a bad way to go for a 73 year old."

"I do have other places to be." Becky interupted us. "I'll open this portal and it should drop you right next to Margaret's current location. Each of you know how to signal me, so I'll portal you guys back when you're ready. Take as much time as you need. Be aware that this is the physical world, and things work differently."

Becky snapped her whip in front of her. It cracked the air and the air itself splintered and shattered to leave a hole that lead to what looked like a living room. Dave was the first one through the portal. He was followed by Stacy.

I followed Stacy through. Gravity shifted and allowed me to float freely, though the air was heavier. Behind me, the portal sealed itself shut as if the hole was shattering in reverse. The environmental aura of nonstop sensual arousal faded, though it clung to us as faint pink auras. Something resembling pixie dust cascaded off our bodies. Seeing my aura sparkle around me was like tripping on acid.

"Been a while since we were in the physical world," Dave said.

"I haven't been since my funeral," Stacy said.

"Guys, check it out. I'm in The Matrix." Dave ran and jumped half his height before kicking the wall and doing a backflip. He landed silently on the carpet. Stacy gave him a sarcastic clap and Dave did a dramatic bow.

A woman walked past them, completely unaware of their presence. Her blonde hair was stringy and soaked in sweat. Her grey shirt was likewise soaked in sweat and clung to her body, bringing a lot of attention to her breasts. The outline of her sports bra visible through the material. Athletic shorts clung to her firm butt.

"Is that her?" Stacy asked.

"I think so," I said. Seeing Margaret was a strange sensation. Dave had a daughter who was, by appearances, the same age as him. And she was the reincarnation of Patrick despite being a full woman and likely unaware of her past life.

"She's fine as fuck!" Dave said.

"Dude, that's your daughter," I said. "And Patrick."

"And I made her by fucking my mom," Dave said. "What's your point?"

Margaret took off her shirt. Her white sports bra was the only thing covering her large breasts. Sweat shined on her flat tummy. As my cock swelled in my pants, I had to admit Dave was right. She was fine as fuck. She took off her shorts and revealed her red thong.

"Should we be here for this?" I asked while she turned the shower on.

"I ain't leaving." Dave watched his half naked daughter turn the shower on. She took off her sports bra and her tits were free to flop around with every movement.

"I ain't leaving either," Stacy said firmly.

Margaret took her thong off. She was completely unaware that three people, who were effectively strangers, were staring at her gorgeous nudity. She did close the door, though.

Not that this would stop us. Dave and Stacy phased through the door. They both left behind a pink silhouette that quickly faded as they passed through. I wasn't about to just let them have all the fun, so I followed as well. The question of ghosts feeling anything when they walk through stuff hadn't really entered my head before. The answer though, is that we do feel it. The experience wasn't painful, but I definitely felt the wooden door touch my insides.

Margaret was fully naked now and whatever her workout was, it was doing great things for her body. Being this close to her, I could see the muscles flex beneath her skin with every movement. Her stomach rippled slightly with abs. She had an ass that looked like it could crack walnuts.

Stacy grinned and flattened her hand. She pulled back for the wind up and swiftly brought her hand to smack her ass. There was no sound of skin slapping on skin. Stacy's hand passed right through Margaret's flesh. However, Margaret did let out a yelp and looked behind herself and straight at us. I enjoyed her titties bouncing with her rapid movement, though I did gulp a bit when she looked straight in our direction. She shrugged before finally getting into the shower.

"Did you feel anything?" I asked Stacy.

Stacy nodded. "Her ass felt nice and firm. It wasn't the same as spanking an ass in my own realm, but still..."

Dave had phased his head into the shower to watch Margaret. I climbed in through the back of the shower. Droplets of hot water passed right through me, leaving me completely dry, though I still felt them pass through. The weird sensation was not anywhere near as interesting as watching Margaret's pussy lips when she bent to wash her feet.

Margaret stood up, and I continued to stare at her ass while she rubbed white suds over her taut skin. I rubbed my aching cock through my pants and the tingling sensation went through my body.

Stacy walked through the shower curtain and reached for Margaret's pussy. Her fingers circled on Margaret's clit. At first, Margaret panicked again, but then she began to moan. Her hand went to her soapy breasts and circled around her pink nipples. Moans echoed off the shower walls.

Stacy grabbed the collar of Dave's shirt and pulled him toward her. Her lips connected to his and she guided his hand between her legs. She took off her own shorts and panties so that Dave could rub her bare clit. They moaned together while Stacy continued to excite Margaret. Their aura glowed brighter as their arousal increased.

Dave took off Stacy's top and tossed it to the side to expose her tits. He suckled on her nipples and her groans joined Margaret's. I couldn't take it anymore and I undid my pants to pull out my dick. My hand stroked the hard shaft as I watched the erotic display before me.

All of us were snapped out of our ecstasy when the shower curtain was pulled back. Margaret jumped up and turned to face a naked man. He looked to be in his mid thirties. He was handsome with a strong jawline. His cock stood up and swayed as he entered the shower with Margaret.

"Scared?" He asked before rubbing Margaret's back.

"You startled me." Margaret giggled and kissed his chest.

"It sounded like you were about to have fun in here without me," he told her.

"Well, you're here now." Margaret stroked his hard cock.

"Not sure what's happening," Dave said. "But I like it."

"Looks like she has a boyfriend," I said.

"He's older than her," Dave observed.

Stacy braced herself against the counter and offered herself to Dave. "I just know that I need one of you right now, and I'm too horny to care which one."

Dave grabbed Stacy's hips and pushed himself into her. Her ass rippled with every thrust he gave her. Margaret wrapped her leg around her boyfriend, and he maneuvered so that he could penetrate her pussy. She clung to him while balanced on one leg. Her thrust into her under the rain of the shower.

My hand hammered at my cock as I watched the two couples fuck. The ghostly couple's auras glowed so brightly that it changed the tint of the room. Margaret's boyfriend fucked her harder. Her moans turned to screams and she clawed her boyfriend's back. He growled in response and pressed her against the shower wall. Her other leg wrapped around him so that he held her full weight by ass as he savagely slammed his cock into her. Screams of passion echoed in the bathroom.

Pleasure washed through my body and my balls tightened. Ropes of cum shot from my cock. It splashed onto Margaret's leg before glowing white and seemed to absorb into her. She howled in pleasure and bit her boyfriend. He grunted and gave a few final thrusts into her before slowing down.

I watched Dave speed his final thrusts into Stacy before they screamed out their pleasure. They glowed white. When the light reached Margaret and her boyfriend, they almost seemed to have a second orgasm. They held each other tightly.

"Fuck that was hot," Margaret said.

Her boyfriend pulled out his dick. The shower washed their collective fluids down the drain. "Very fucking hot."

"Did I earn my A, Professor?" Margaret giggled.

The man smacked her butt. "Well you certainly have a nice A."

"Hey!" Margaret said in fake outrage before kissing her boyfriend.

"You know that you earn your A's," he told her.

"Wait," Dave said between pants. "Is she fucking her teacher?"

"Looks like it," I said while I put my dick away.

Stacy stood up naked and looked around. "What happened to my clothes?!"

"You threw astral objects around in a physical world," I told her. "They evaporated."

"So I'm just naked till we get home?" She asked.

"I won't complain." Dave kissed her breasts.

"Neither will I." I winked.

Stacy laughed and shook her tits back and forth.

Margaret and her boyfriend cleaned up and finished their shower. Margaret looked out of the shower and directly in our direction before giving a shriek. All of us ghosts were startled and looked at each other.

"What's wrong?" The boyfriend asked.

Margaret pointed at us. "There's a shape in the steam!"

"We need to go," I said. "Now!"

All three of us bolted out of the bathroom. The boyfriend's voice was muffled through the wall. "I don't see anything."

They finished their shower and came out to put on comfortable clothes. We enjoyed watching Margaret's naked body one last time before she slipped into a t-shirt and shorts. She cuddled with her boyfriend on the couch. He turned on The Lord of The Rings The Two Towers. Margaret snuggled into him more. "I love this movie!"

"I know," the man said.

"It was Patrick's favorite movie," I observed.

"They'll have similarities due to having the same soul," Stacy said. "Though, at this point, Margaret has had a longer life than Patrick ever did, even if you count his afterlife."

The three of us ghosts were able to float comfortably on nothing while Margaret and her man watched the movie. They flirted a bit during the movie, but watched all the way through. The sun had gone down outside and Margaret yawned when she stood.

"Leaving?"

"I have an 8 AM class tomorrow," Margaret said.

"So do I." He winked.

Margaret put her hands on her hips. "You said it would be too suspicious if we showed up together."

"I did say that." He nodded. "That was a test."

"No it wasn't," Margaret said. "You're thinking with your dick."

"You love it when I do."

Margaret laughed before kissing her boyfriend on the cheek and grabbing her keys. "See you tomorrow, Professor."

The three of us followed her. We phased through the car doors and found a seat. Phasing through metal was even less comfortable than phasing through wood. As if it was more solid and gave more resistance.

Music that none of us recognized blasted through the speakers. Margaret sang along to every lyric.

"This music sucks," Stacy said.

"Are we grumpy old people now?" I asked.

The music didn't have much longer to play when it faded in the speakers. Margaret tapped a button on her console. "Hey mom!"

"Mom?" Dave asked. We all looked at him. Her mother would be his ex.

"Hey, Margaret!"

"That's Melanie!" Dave exclaimed.

"Hey mom, how is it going?"

Their conversation continued. It was mundane stuff mostly. Dave's utter shock at hearing the voice of his ex was clear on his face. He happened to be sitting in the shotgun seat and he reached for the dash. "Becky told me a trick."

Dave's body folded into the dash and he shrank into nothing. Stacy sat up quickly and I was barely able to appreciate the tit jiggle with my friend having disappeared.

Next to Melanie's voice came Dave's. "Come on guys! I'm on her side of the line!"

"Mom, I didn't catch that," Margaret said. "Something is wrong with the connection."

Stacy and I reached for the dash. Her nipple brushed my bicep for a second before we were yanked through a light tunnel. The sensation was over as quickly as it started. We were in a large bedroom. A blonde woman who looked like an older version of Margaret was on the phone. She lied in her bed, with a blanket up to her belly. She was topless, possibly naked.

"No wonder Margaret is so hot," I said. "Look at her genetics."

"Your boyfriend treats you well?" Melanie asked into the phone.

"Just as beautiful as when I left," Dave said.

"If we had lived," Stacy said. "I could've had some competition."

"Plenty of us to go around," Dave said.

"He's my teacher, yeah." Margaret's voice was faint. "But we love each other. It's not like your love life wasn't complicated."

"Look, Marge," Melanie said.

"No Mom, it's fine," Margaret said. "You don't have to justify it again. My real dad is my dead brother. I've come to terms with it. Just as you need to come to terms with my teacher being my boyfriend."

"It's just hard having a relationship you need to hide," Melanie said. "I'm not judging you. The good lord knows I'm in no place for that. I'm just saying."

"Well, after I graduate, we won't have to hide anymore."

"And I'm sure you both look forward to that day." There was sadness in Melanie's voice.

"Mom, are you ok?"

"Just thinking about your dad." Melanie frowned. "He was a good man. You would've liked him."

"I know, Mom."

"And now your public dad is gone, too." Tears rolled down Melanie's eyes. "I'll talk to you later."

Melanie pushed the end call button on her phone. She stared ahead. Dave sat in the bed next to her and ran his hand over her thigh. She jumped and looked at where his hand touched her. A smile curved her lips and she reached for where his hand was. For a brief moment, it seemed like she was aware of him. She switched off the lights and continued to 'hold his hand' until she drifted to sleep. Dave vanished shortly after her eyes closed.

12