Astral Porn Realm Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on?" I asked. "Where's Dave?"

"I think he went into her dream."

"We can enter dreams?!"

***

Dave POV

One second, I was in the room with Melanie, who'd aged like fine wine. Her hand over mind, even though she couldn't really feel me, she somehow knew I was there. The next second, I was outside. The sun was bright and high in the sky. The air didn't feel as thick as when I was in the physical world. My ghostly aura was gone, and I could feel the solid lounge chair that I was sitting in. It was good to be back on the astral.

Melanie was wearing a red thong bikini with the top untied and was lying face down. She was young again, like when we first met.

"Enjoying the view from back there?" Melanie asked me. This was the day we first met.

"I wasn't--"

"Don't lie, yes you were." Melanie's tone was more playful than angry, and she shook her fine ass to show she was kidding.

"Well, it's hard to have a conversation with you like this." The words flowed naturally from my mouth. It was almost word for word what I said that day, over 20 years ago. "Your butt is always going to be in my view when I talk to you."

"Well, I can fix that." Melanie turned over and sat up to expose her large breasts. Her nipples were stiff and the sun illuminated them perfectly. Her breasts moved as she adjusted in the chair so that she could sit up and face him. "There, now my butt isn't facing you."

"Wow." My cock hardened in my pants while my eyes were glued to her tits.

"Like them?" Melanie shifted in her seat so that Dave could see her breasts better.

"Yeah." Dave said. "You are really free with your body."

Melanie let out a soft chuckle that turned into a purr. "I think of this day often. Don't you, Dave?"

It felt as if something shifted in the world. Melanie broke the script, and now I was free to do so as well. "I do."

Melanie leaned forward and put a hand on my thigh. Her fingernails raked against the flesh and I grunted as I felt myself get harder. "Oh, I've missed you, Dave. It's been so long."

I rubbed up her smooth thigh and ran my hand up her side before grabbing her large, soft breast. Soft moans escaped her lips when I pinched her nipple. "I missed you, too."

Melanie stood up and took off my swim trunks. They were the swim trunks I was wearing that day. My hard cock popped up as she took them off and her open mouth took in my stiff member. I groaned my pleasure out for her while her head bobbed up and down my shaft.

Melanie turned her whole body around while sucking my cock. Her legs swung around my head. When my mouth was still open with pleasure, she brought her sweet pussy to meet it. My lips closed on her cunt and I sucked her sweet honey. It was every bit as delicious as I remembered it.

Melanie's mouth vibrated on my cock while my tongue swirled around her clit. She sucked harder and deeper until my cock touched the back of her throat. Her thighs closed and squeezed on my head as I kept licking her sex. My fingernails dug into her ass when she started massaging my balls.

Melanie sucked my harder. I let out a muffled scream of pleasure into her pussy and thrust into her mouth. Her body shook with pleasure while sucked down my cum. The whole world around us quivered as she nearly woke up and ended the dream we were in.

Melanie's breasts rose and fell as she panted for breath. I inhaled her scent one last time before sitting up. She looked at me. "I've dreamt of you before, but never like this."

"This is a special dream," I told her. "It's me. I'm really here."

"I taste you." Melanie gestured to her mouth. "I really taste you."

I grinned and nodded.

"And I felt you." Melanie looked between her legs. "It was your tongue alright, but you've gotten even better. And you were good before."

"I've twenty years to practice," I said with a grin.

"Good to know you can eat pussy in Heaven." Melanie paused. "It's Heaven right? You not in--"

"Well, it's certainly not Hell. It's as close to Heaven as I'd reckon." I went on to explain the kind of afterlife I've had in the astral porn realm.

"Your dad ended up there too, I imagine."

"I sure did, Melanie." A voice came from behind me. I cocked my head to look and there was Dad in his Hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts. It was a little disorienting to see Dad look this young. He wasn't even this young when he met Melanie. He looked my age.

"Dad!"

"Stacy and Sean went back home," he said. "Stacy told me that you went inside Melanie's dream, and I arranged Becky to link us up."

Melanie threw her arms around Dad. "I'm so glad to see you. It is really you, right? This is still more than just a dream?"

Dad kissed Melanie on the neck. He kissed a line down her collarbone and to her breast before looking back up at her. "You tell me."

Melanie exhaled and opened her thighs. "Definitely still feels real."

"Good." Dad gave her another kiss on the lips.

"Please don't leave me." Melanie looked as though she was about to cry. Her arms held Dad tighter and her fingernails raked along his back.

"You're nowhere near your time," Dad told her. "And this dream, even special astral dreams, have to end at some point."

"Damn." Melanie lightly scratched at the crotch of Dad's shorts. The bulge was quickly growing.

"Don't worry," Dad said. "We're never really all that far away. And sometimes, we're a lot closer than you think."

Melanie unzipped Dad's shorts without saying a word. "Dave, a request before you guys go back."

"Sure."

Melanie bent over, with her face near Dad's crotch. "One more fuck before you head out. I can tell you're recovered."

I looked down at my hard dick that never really went away, and I shrugged before standing up. I threw my shorts off and positioned behind Melanie and guided my member into her. She moaned in pleasure before fishing out Dad's dick from his pants. Her mouth wrapped around him and sucked.

Melanie's ass rippled with every thrust. Her pussy was as warm and as tight as it was 20 years ago. Muffled moans came her mouth, which was full of Dad's cock. It was just like old times again when Dad and I would share Melanie.

Dad bellowed out his pleasure as his wife sucked him. I thrust into her harder, knowing that his cock went deeper into her throat as I did so. Vaginal walls tightened around my dick. When I reached down to rub her clit, she howled in need. Dad and I groaned as we shared this incredible woman. The earth itself felt as though it were shaking.

Pleasure exploded in my body. I thrust myself deep in her and groaned out my orgasm. Dad grunted and filled her throat. We filled both ends of this woman and her body quivered with pleasure as well. When I came down from my orgasm, I realized the earth shaking wasn't just an illusion. The sky itself seemed to crack and crumble. Just as I wondered what was going on, I was back in Melanie's bedroom. My cock was still shining with fluid as I was in her room dumbfounded.

The air was heavy and my ghostly aura had returned. Melanie finished shouting her pleasure before sitting up in bed, her breasts heaving with her breath. She was in her 50s again and she looked around the room. "What a dream!"

"What a dream indeed," Dad said. He was fastening his pants back. I was left naked since my astral clothes dissolved inside Melanie's dream when she woke up. "Ready to go home, son?"

I nodded. A few moments later, I heard something that sounded like glass shattering and a new light filled the bedroom. Melanie had no reaction to the light or sound.

Becky stood on the other side of a portal that had opened near Dad. We went through the portal together. Air sucked into my lungs better, and the energy just felt all around more natural. My bare feet touched the ground.

Becky ran a finger up my cock. "Looks like you had a good trip."

Clothes formed around my body as I willed them to, and I grinned. "Sure did."

12