Astrid in Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Astrid gets infected with sex magic. Caius helps out.
3.7k words
4.72
9.8k
8
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Astrid in Heat

————

As soon as Caius entered the bedroom he knew something would be different tonight. The air felt charged with a repressive, almost suffocating electricity. It was then he realised it was the pack's power.

Vanessa was using the pack's magic, spreading it through out the room, directing it towards him.

"Thanks for finally joining us this evening," Vanessa said, laying in the middle of the bed, wearing naught but underwear.

She did look lovely, and really if he had been a man rather than wolf he wouldn't have had any trouble getting into bed with her. But his wolf just wasn't interested. Less than interested actually, because his wolf wasn't having a bar of it.

He could feel the beast pacing inside of him, anxious to leave, practically roaring at him to get out. It was a huge response. Unusual, as typically his wolf was indifferent towards Vanessa, but tonight he was outright panicky and skittish.

Caius took a deep breath, trying to steady himself. Trying to ignore his wolf telling him to just get out of there.

He saw just then that there were two other wolves in the room, Cooper and Rodney. It startled Caius to realise he had just noticed. That was not a good sign.

"I was caught up rescuing an annoying cat for an annoying witch," he found himself laughing.

Why on earth was he laughing? What was in the air?

Vanessa smiled, "Well, come onto the bed then. Tonight is a special night,"

Caius found himself walking towards the bed, the mattress dipping with his weight. Vanessa moved up to lay her body against him, caressing his chest. The weird pressure in the room became louder in his ears, and all her could focus on was the insistent yipping panic of his wolf.

"A special night?" Caius repeated, "I thought all our nights together were special,"

Where the hell had that come from?

Vanessa smiled at him, leaning over to place a kiss on his neck. He felt his pulse jump. Her hand smoothed down to undo his pants and he was all but frozen.

"So true, my darling," Vanessa smiled, "But I had noticed you were finding it difficult to come to me, so I thought I'd get us a little extra help."

Extra help? He wondered what the hell that meant. The power was smoothing along his skin, prickling into his palms now and he was all but ready to bound off the bed and run the hell out of there.

Heat Heat Heat Heat his wolf growled at him.

And that's when the power in the room suddenly changed, shoving itself into his body, into his brain. And then he understood, understood what his wolf had been trying to warm him about, what his wolf had noticed even before he had.

A fever unlike anything he had ever felt wracked through his body. Caius felt simultaneously too cold and too hot. He could felt lust tear throughout him, pulling at him, and he wanted nothing more than to fuck anything and anyone and everyone in his pathway.

Vanessa had incited The Heat. Caius had realised little to late and now he was in big trouble. The small part of his brain that he seemed to have some control started panicking. Was she insane?

"What have you done?" Caius choked out, slipping from the bed - except he didn't quite have full function over his body, and fell down with a thud.

He heard Vanessa sigh, "Caius, why do you have to make this so hard? It's just a little magic to help you along."

"A little magic?" he managed, crawling to the nearest wall and steadying himself up it, "This is not a little magic, this is The Heat." He hissed, "How dare you use pack magic to incite a rape spell,"

It was too late, he was manic. Absolutely incensed with lust. He had to get out, he realised. Get into a safe space and shift so he could do something with the magic coursing through his body. It was either feed the magic through sex or shifting.

Vanessa tried to walk calmly to him, he could see the pulse in her neck, and felt the ugly urge to rip it out of her body. Cooper and Rodney came forward as if to grab him, but Vanessa put a hand up to stop.

"Don't touch him, or it'll spread to you,"

The wolves pulled back and Caius was grateful that neither of them was inclined to lay a hand on him.

Caius used the last of his willpower to throw himself out of the room and down the hallway. He needed to escape, he needed to not touch anyone lest it spread like the disease it was.

Of course, that's when he spotted her.

The maddeningly beautiful, frustrating, seductive witch. He could hear his wolf growling, which was alarming, because this time it was saying "Yes".

————

Astrid walked down the hallway, keen to get some dinner. It had been such a long day with Kitty and everything else that had happened, she was absolutely starved. She heard a commotion coming from some of the rooms further down the hallway but tried to ignore it.

Whatever was happening was none of her business. All she wanted to do was fix herself a sandwich and go to bed. She tried not to be startled when she heard a door slam open, but then she saw Caius hurtling himself out of the room like his life depended on it.

The moment their eyes connected she felt rooted to the spot. Caius started running for her and she could do nothing but stand there like a deer in headlights about to be mauled to death by a werewolf.

He looked angry, manic. It was bizarre and terrifying - not too long ago he'd been fine, normal really when he had been in her room.

What had happened?

Caius seemed to slow down and stood in front her for a moment. She noticed his eyes had bled to a bright yellow, which was arresting and terrifying at the same time.

Was he about to shift?

He looked fierce, and there was something about his expression that made her feel like he was going to positively maul her, except the good kind of maul, that involved nudity and touching. All this racing through her head and more and all she could do was stay rooted to the spot.

"You need to go to your room and lock the god-damned door, Astrid," he growled.

It was then that Astrid became almost hyperaware of Caius - aware of just how strong and powerful he was, aware of every muscle which was taut and ready as if waiting to pounce. She wasn't sure if it were possible but he looked simultaneously frightening and sexy, which was a weird thought to have given the circumstances.

"What's wrong?" Astrid asked, tentatively placing a reassuring hand on his arm. Big mistake apparently, because he flinched and looked in pain.

Was he hurt?

Something was wrong, in him and with the touch because as soon her skin touched his Astrid felt fevered, panicked, and suddenly very aroused, her nipples pressing against her dress, a pool of arousal soaking her underwear, her skin positively burning with need.

What was this? She felt electric as if she was going to burst if she didn't get satisfaction soon.

"What is going on?" Vanessa ran out into the hallway, half naked.

Astrid took a moment to really try and assess the scene, everything seemed to slow down around her. Vanessa and two of the other wolves were both in the hallway, and then there was Caius standing in front of her shirtless, pants unzipped. He looked beautiful and terrified, his yellow wolf's eyes glowing - she could practically see the universe in them.

Another strange thought.

"I'm so sorry, Astrid," He looked devastated. But Astrid couldn't quite comprehend that.

Sorry for what?

"I don't understand," Astrid felt herself whisper. She felt things get a bit blurry as if her eyes were dilating. Her heart was racing and she knew her underwear was positively soaked from arousal. Although she hardly cared.

Security spilled into the hallway, wolves surrounding them, she could see Lachlan in the crowd and he looked scared for her. She couldn't understand why, because all she could think about was touching Caius and getting him to touch her.

"Don't get any closer," Vanessa shouted calmly at the guards, "She has The Heat. They both do, don't touch either of them or it'll spread further."

The Heat? What the hell was The Heat? Astrid thought to herself.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see Vanessa nodding to one of the other wolves, his name might have been Cooper, She had worked several shifts with him but seemed to always forget his name. As soon as he started making his way to her Astrid felt more panic rise up. He looked like he was going to touch her and she didn't want him. The thought of Cooper touching her sent her into panic.

She heard an unnatural, deep, guttural growl vibrate through the entire hallway, through her bones, and straight down between her thighs. Astrid turned back to look at Caius, who looked like he was about to rip Cooper's face off, which should have terrified her, but all she could think about was the fact that they were both wearing too much clothing.

Cooper took another tentative step forward to her and the growl became louder. It took Astrid a moment to realise the growl was coming from Caius - she was so slow. She couldn't remember when exactly Caius had started touching her, but she noticed how her skin seemed to practically vibrate with his caresses.

More, she wanted more.

She noticed out of her periphery Cooper had taken further steps towards her, he was almost in touching distance. He was far too close for comfort and Caius wasn't close enough. Caius seemed to agree because the growl became even louder, it was almost deafening, and had she had more sense she would have been scared by it.

It was like her brain was short circuiting because she just kept thinking how nice it would be for Caius to keep touching her, and in fact, it would be even nicer if he ripped her clothes off and fucked her. She didn't even care if anyone saw.

Cooper stopped, having the good sense to back off. Rodney - she remembered him as the second highest ranking wolf in the clan - stepped forward.

She kept her focus on Caius who was busy touching her face and lips, neck, back. She wanted him to touch more, to feel more of him. Astrid ran her own hands up the muscles of his chest, dragging her nails against the flesh and delighting in how he shuddered at her touch. She wanted to make him shudder more, she decided.

"Let them feed of each other," She heard Rodney say to Vanessa, "If they don't feed The Heat, he will shift and go feral, and she will die because she's not a wolf, she won't be able to use the energy."

"and?"

"and if she dies and he goes feral, we'll all be dead."

"I hate when you're right," Vanessa sighed, "Caius, don't fuck her, do you hear me? If your cock so much as slips inside just a centimetre you will be going back to your master. We can't risk the chance of a pregnancy."

Astrid leaned forward and started sucking Caius' skin, pulling the warm flesh into her mouth, licking and caressing him. She could feel him kneading her backside, his hands trailing all over her body, stopping to dip into the top of her dress and play with her breasts.

"Help me." She heard herself chanting, desperate for release, for something to stop this insatiable need. The tremors were becoming too much, too painful.

If she didn't have him soon she was going to die. She just knew it.

Caius moved to hold her in his arms, placing a sweet kiss on her neck and whispered, "Let me touch you."

"Please," was all she could manage as she frantically clung against the wolf.

The moment his lips touched hers, it was as if there were only the two of them left in the world, the sensation was rough, desperate and perfect. His mouth moved over hers like she was water, and he intended on drinking every part of her.

Caius pulled away only a moment from the embrace and pulled up her dress gently and reverently, fixated by the sight of her skin, he slipped his hand to gently rest on her thigh, smoothing up to caress her through her panties. The touch sent tremors through her. It was the most wonderful feeling, and she needed more. She needed him inside of her.

"Please," Astrid panted, "Please, I'll give you anything." She swallowed, "Please," A part of her mind that wasn't fogged by lust was aware of how crazy she was sounding, and reminded her that she should be ashamed, begging a man for sex. Not just any man, Caius, her boss.

"Hush, little witch," he growled, as he slipped his fingers past her panties and inside of her, "I'll give you what you need."

She felt herself whimpering as he moved his fingers around the swollen nub of flesh, teasing her, an intense heat sizzling, running throughout her body. Astrid felt herself enveloping his fingers wishing she could take more of him. She was filled, but not quite enough. She thrust her hips back and forth as he stroked her trying to get to that glorious completion.

Caius had always imagined touching her, but never thought it would happen like this, he couldn't stop the pleased little noises he was making, nor did he want to - the witch felt perfect.

He could feel Vanessa's eyes on him and tried to maintain some sense of control. Lore dictated he clean up this mess and help Astrid, but he also had his obligations as mate of the queen. He knew he should be treating it as a chore, not clearly displaying his enjoyment of Astrid's body, but he couldn't help himself. She was too perfect, too responsive, too heated and aroused. The Heat urged him to claim her, but he knew he couldn't.

Caius placed his mouth over her breast, sucking it through the cotton fabric of her little sundress, enjoying her soft flesh hardening underneath the flimsy fabric. He sucked until he could feel the taught nipple poking through against his tongue and teased it with his tongue until he knew it'd be hot and sore.

Astrid moaned, wanting more, wanting to feel his body, wanting to consume him. She ran her hand down the front of his jeans, dipping into the opened front and pulled him out. She was delighted to hear him groan as soon as her hand made contact with the hard flesh - he was positively burning to the touch.

Astrid had wanted him to keep touching her, but wanted to taste him more, and didn't care if every single person in that hallway was about to witness her giving a blow job. Had she been more in control of her brain, she would have been horrified.

Astrid pushed away from him momentarily, his fingers slipping away from her throbbing sex. She didn't mind though; she was on a mission.

Astrid dropped to her knees, eyes level with the thick length of his cock and she knew she was practically salivating at the sight of him. Caius was perfect, more than perfect, and she knew she absolutely needed to taste him. She leaned forward, hand running down the length of flesh, resting at the base of the hardened flesh and gave a gentle squeeze. She gazed up momentarily and was pleased to note that Caius' gaze was burning into her, his mouth slack, chest heaving in shallow breaths. She gave the base of his cock another squeeze.

"Jesus," Caius hissed, hand reaching down to stroke her head.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?" She didn't know what had driven her to say it. But here she was, on her knees, pussy wet, asking her boss if he wanted her to put his dick in her mouth.

"Fuck yeah," his voice was strained, a mixture of arousal and desperation. He wrapped his hand around the base of her neck and pushed her head towards him.

Astrid couldn't stop the sluttish little smile from spreading across her face. She let him guide her head, and brought her mouth to wrap around his manhood and began licking and sucking him with all the enthusiasm she could muster.

Astrid heard a shout leave his lips, followed by a string of curses, and felt a bloom of pride surging through her chest. She laved her tongue over the hot male flesh and drew him into her mouth like she was sucking a lolly. She heard a second set of whimpering and moaning and knew it was coming from her.

Licking him, sucking him - it was perfect, it was everything. He tasted so good, felt so good and she had no mind to stop. She moved her lips around the fat pink head of his cock, sucking him into her mouth, occasionally moving further down along his shaft trying to swallow the length of him. His noises only encouraging her on. She squeezed her legs together, her sex vibrating, slick arousal moistening her underwear.

After a few moments, Caius had dragged her off the floor and picked her up, holding Astrid up against his body and she instinctively wrapped her legs around him. Her underwear maddeningly the only thing between her and his manhood entering her. Somewhere in the back of her mind, Astrid remembered Vanessa's words of warning, 'don't fuck her...'

Thinking about it just made Astrid more determined to have him inside of her. Caius was hers, not the stupid Wolf Queen's and she was going to show her. Although annoyingly Astrid couldn't quite manoeuvre it - Caius had her well and truly pinned between his body and the wall.

She forgot her plan completely as soon as she felt him thrust against her, his cock pressing, rubbing her pussy through her panties. Astrid panted, bucking wildly against him, trying to reach her release, no longer caring about how she got there, only concentrating on feeding her need. He was driving her to madness, mouth fused to her neck, sucking and kissing the delicate skin, then moving to pull her tight nipples into his mouth. The sensations were everything, they were too much, pushing her closer and closer to release.

She continued bucking up against him, concentrating on the feeling of his cock moving against her aching slit through the satiny fabric. He wasn't being gentle either, his thrusts were rough and quick, as if his dick was trying to rip through the fabric of her underwear.

The pressure kept building, the meat of Caius' flesh rubbing in tantalising rhythm against her clit. She could feel the tell-tale signs of orgasm starting to claw at her. Before long Astrid reached her peak, screaming and thrashing against Caius, riding out her pleasure. She could feel his own completion shooting between her thighs, spurting on her stomach and crotch.

She sagged against Caius, pinned between his body and the wall. She could feel his heart hammering against his chest, and was fairly certainly it matched her own. As the desire started to flood away, so did her carelessness.

She felt a normal calm wash over her as The Heat left her body.

Then, a sense of cold, sickening dread began to fill Astrid's body. What had she done? She started panicking, trying to ignore the sensation of his cum dripping down from her stomach.

"Let me down," she whispered hoarsely.

"Hang on for a second," Caius murmured against her neck, breathing heavily.

He didn't seem to notice the panic in her voice. She felt utterly ill and ready to hurl everywhere.

"Let me down, now!" She wriggled out of his grasp and fell to the floor. He leant down to help her, she pushed away his hand. "No - I can help myself." She said, "Don't touch me."

Astrid got up, steadying herself against the wall and pulled her dress down, humiliated that everyone had just bared witness to her practically naked.

"What the fuck just happened?" Astrid managed, looking at the faces around her. She couldn't bare to look at Caius, knowing his face was searching hers.

"I am afraid you were caught in the cross fire of The Heat," Vanessa approached gently, hand in front as if calming a wild animal.

"What?" She felt hot tears begging to break from her eyes. None of it made sense.

12