Astrid Takes Eight

Story Info
Eight cocks make Astrid's gangbang fantasy a reality.
4.9k words
4.53
21.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SB_UK
SB_UK
21 Followers

Astrid felt finger tips dig into her firm buttocks to pull her roughly open, and the sixth different cock of the evening pressed against her anus. Having already taken five loads of cum in her ass she was well lubed and loosened, and she gave scant resistance to the man's urgency. He rolled his cock end around, found purchase in her sphincter and thrust deeply and swiftly. She screamed, her bound hands twisting in the bed sheets. Cum and lube oozed from her asshole and dripped around and down his balls.

She felt a strong hand grab her hair and pull her head back as he began to fuck her.

"Beg me for mercy, you dirty slut. Beg me to stop."

Astrid gulped a deep breath, yelled out.

"Please, stop. I can't take any more."

He laughed evilly and fucked her harder and faster.

"Sure you can! You can take more. And you will before we're through with you tonight."

He pulled tighter on her hair and slipped his free arm around her waist.

"I've always loved fucking young, stuck-up bitches like you in the ass. Y'all strutting around the town like you do. You need to be taught a lesson, to know who's the fucking boss!"

His fucking became more frantic, his panting louder and his breath more erratic. Astrid felt him tense on top of her and driving as deep as he could, his cock twitched. She felt a searing, wet heat as his thick cream pumped into her bowels. Snarling, he lifted himself off her and spitting venomously across her bare back, he withdrew from her with a loud plop. A large globule of cum and lube slid from her ass and ran down her pussy, pooling obscenely with her own juices on the bed.

A seventh man picked up a leather paddle and brought it down across Astrid's bare ass. A slap sounding out in the room, she screamed out once again and pleaded with him to stop. She felt his weight shift and he spanked her again, this time on the other buttock, bringing another yell of pain.

Speaking for the first time, he said "don't lie to us, saying 'no' and 'please stop' like you are. You fucking love it really! Being tied, spanked and fucked in the ass. It's every young slut's dream!"

Astrid cried out once again for them to stop, please stop, that she just couldn't take any more.

But she could, and would. And yes, she was lying. Because she was loving every minute of it.

She knew the seventh man would paddle her four times in total, twice on each side, and then would fuck her hard in the ass. The previous six men had already done this, and the eighth man would follow suit.

She knew all of this, because she had planned it all with them beforehand.

As Astrid felt the sharp sting of the paddle across her bare behind once more, she yelled out again with the pain. But her pussy foamed yet again with desire and she tried her best to suppress a wide grin. It was all a dream come true for her.

*******************************************************************************

Although her name was Scandinavian, Astrid was in fact Spanish. She had moved to the UK with her parents some years before for university. She was 5' 1" in her stocking feet and bore an incredibly uncanny resemblance to the singer Shakira, although she herself was bustier and a little curvier. Astrid had taken advantage of this coincidence and shamelessly copied her look. With streaked brown wavy hair to below her shoulder, leather jacket, skinny jeans and ankle boots, she would often be seen around town as the 'glamorous rock chick'. Low cut crop tops accentuated her slender waist and make the very most of the deep cleavage her luscious E-cup tits made.

Having such a striking look, she was never short of male attention. But very few men in their small town could deserve her, and Astrid well knew it. Nevertheless, she had an active, healthy sex life and could get what she wanted, when she wanted it, and she had been satisfied with that. Until recently.

Astrid to begun to yearn for something more, something she could not get at home with the men on offer. She had wondered if she was bi-curious and had had the occasional liaison with girls, but knew quickly that wasn't to her taste.

She began to turn to on-line pornography for stimulation, and had found herself drawn to gangbangs. She watched avidly and while masturbating, imagined herself as the single girl in a group of men, the point of focus for their efforts and attentions. But she was turned on most of all when the girl in the video was taken by a large group of assertive, dominant men, and she realised this was what she wanted. To be used, abused, humiliated and ostensibly taken against her will.

It became a craving, and then an obsession; and after yet another session with her favourite dildos she had decided it was time to act on her desires.

Astrid didn't have the first idea where to start, but she was nothing but resourceful. After doing a lot of research, asking around in online forums and chat rooms, she had finally been given a phone number for someone who could help.

Plucking up all the courage she could muster, she dialled.

*******************************************************************************

A friendly but businesslike male voice; "Yep, hello?"

"Um, hi... I hope you can help. I was given this number... my name is..."

He cut in quickly.

"Let me stop you there please. You don't have to give me your name at all but if you want to, please don't give your real name. Use a false one. You can call me John."

"Um... OK John... my name is Jane.... I've been told you can arrange gangbangs."

"Yep, it's what we do. You might say we're cocks for hire." He chuckled at that. "Is this for you or for someone else?"

"It's for me."

"OK Jane, will it be just for you alone, or do you have a partner or others you want to include?"

"Only me. Just me."

"Right, OK. Do you want men, or women, or both?"

"No girls thanks. Just me. And a group of men."

"Of course. No problem, that's quite a common request. Well including myself, we have eight men on the books. All physically fit, muscular and with better than average cocks, ranging from 7" to 10" in length. We're professional and totally discreet, and we're a fairly even split of white and black men, so you can state a preference with no offence taken. So how many were you thinking of, please?"

Astrid gulped, took a deep breath and said quietly, "Eight. All eight of you. At once. Please."

There was a pause, and John's voice came back with a surprised tone.

"All eight of us? Really? Are you absolutely sure about this?"

"Um... yes please. All of you. That's what I want."

John asked dubiously, "Jane, do you mind if I ask how old you are?"

"I'm 26 years old."

"You sound kinda young and maybe a bit too sweet for this. Have you ever done this before?"

Astrid admitted that she had not. John was now outright sceptical.

"Have you even had sex with more than one person at one before?"

Astrid gulped again. "No. No, I haven't."

"What?! Are you serious?? We do this for a living and we're not exactly... entry level shall we say? I'm not sure you quite know what you're letting yourself in for."

She decided she had to put her foot down.

"Look, John. This is what I want. I am certain of it. You said yourself you're professionals. So I want to book you. All of you, at once, servicing me. So are you going to take my booking?"

John sighed, and his tone was more kindly.

"OK Jane. It's your money, and it's your body. Send me a photo of yourself and we'll arrange to make it happen. I only hope you are careful for what you wish for."

Astrid assured him that it really was what she wanted, and that she would take a selfie to send to him right now. Hanging up, she sent a photo of herself with what she hoped was her cutest smile.

*********************************************************************************

Astrid's phone rang a couple of minutes after she'd sent her picture. It was John, now sounding utterly confused.

"Jane, someone's either pulling my leg or you've made a mistake. You've sent me a photo of Shakira."

At this, Astrid burst out laughing! "Yes, I get that a lot! But that's definitely my photo! Promise!"

John gave a low whistle. "Well you're quite the one, aren't you? You're bloody gorgeous! In fact I'm actually really looking forward to doing business with you!"

*******************************************************************************

Astrid sat in the living room of her parents' holiday let, with a glass of wine to calm her nerves. She had told them she just wanted a weekend to herself in peace and quiet and asked for the keys. She had chosen this place as it was remote, quiet and off the beaten track. As John had pointed out, they couldn't do what they'd planned in a regular hotel room.

She had arrived early to open the place up and make the king-sized bed in the main bedroom. She had then shaved herself completely bare other than a short-trimmed tuft above her clit, and thoroughly douched her rectum before soaking in a long, hot bath. They would not make her do ass-to-mouth but she wanted no potential for embarrassment.

She wore a short, tight white dress with what she hoped would pass for 'fuck-me' lingerie in black, black fishnet thigh highs and her favourite ankle boots. Her panties were already very damp and she shivered slightly with excitement, anticipation, lust and a little apprehension.

She glanced at the clock yet again. It was almost 7 p.m., and John had messaged to say they were only five minutes away and to be ready.

She saw headlights coming up the driveway and heard the crunch of wheels on gravel. Her mouth running dry, she unlocked the door and sat back down to wait.

***************************************************************

They had burst in to the living room, wearing balaclavas and combat fatigues. Within seconds they'd dragged Astrid to her feet and tied her hands behind her back. One slipped a blindfold over her eyes while another stuffed a ball gag in her mouth, stifling her screams. She struggled and writhed, kicking out as best she could. Strong hands lifted her bodily by the legs and clamped at her ankles.

A voice she recognised as John's; "We've been watching you for weeks, you dirty slut. Gallivanting around town like the little cock teaser that you are. Well we've been waiting for the right time to make you our fuck toy, and put you to use. This is the time. Let's get you ready for some action!"

She felt her dress being pulled open, buttons popping, and her magnificent tits popped from her push-up bra. A couple of snips of scissors, and her panties were pulled free. She heard the tearing of cloth behind her as her dress was ripped to expose her youthful olive skinned back, flawless except for a small tattoo on each shoulder blade (a scorpion on one -- her star sign; a swallow on the other -- her little joke, as 'she always does'). More snips, and the bra was also gone.

Another voice; "These panties are soaking! This slut must have known we were coming for her!"

Astrid tried to wriggle free but the men were just too strong. All she could feel were hands, strong masculine hands everywhere. Hands pawing at her tits, pulling her nipples. Hands twisting and tugging her long wavy hair. Hands running across her flat stomach. Hands between her legs, rubbing the prominent nub of her clit, fingers probing and invading her tunnel. Hands sliding across and between her buttocks, the squirt of lube and more thick fingers forcing into her tight asshole. She heard liquid noises from between her legs, felt a burning desire building and the sweet scent of her female arousal became noticeable.

All the while, she heard the men's lewd comments about her fit, young body and what they were going to do to her. One man even pushed his face between her legs and ran his tongue through her slit because he 'wanted to taste the horny slut's cute pussy before they messed it up."

She felt herself being bodily carried from the room and slammed unceremoniously face down on the bed. The remnants of her dress were torn from her as her wrists were untied from behind her back, the men then retied her spread-eagled. They pushed pillows under her hips so that she was bent at the waist, raising her ass from the bed.

Astrid screamed yet another muffled scream as the first man spanked her with four quick strokes of the paddle. She felt him part her buttocks and nestle the end of his turgid member against her tight asshole. She braced herself for the thrust, but was surprised to find he laid his muscular bulk down against her, lying on her back.

She felt her hair brushed from her face, his soft beard against her cheek and John's voice murmured in her ear: "Hi Jane, it's just you and I for the moment. The room's empty. I need to talk with you for a few moments if that's OK. I'm going to remove your gag, I know you want to stay in character but please don't scream. I'm right next to you and I don't need my eardrum popping!"

He unfastened the ball gag and she tried to swallow, although she was very dry. Anticipating this, John brought a straw to Astrid's lips and she drank the cold water gratefully.

"Right, first things first. Are you 100% sure you want to go through with this? All of it, as we planned?"

Astrid whispered, "Yes. Yes, I do. All of it, as planned." At this she grinned widely, "To the letter."

John grinned too, "OK. Before we go any further, tell me the safe words. I must be certain you remember them. Then show me the safe hand signals for if you can't speak"

"Yellow means stop, I need to take a break or I need to tell you to stop doing a particular thing. Green means I'm OK to carry on. Red means I'm completely done, it's all over and I want you to stop everything immediately, release me and leave." Then she demonstrated the hand movements.

"OK. If you're sure, I'm going to be the first one to fuck you in the ass. I'll be gentle to start with, give you a couple of slow strokes to get you used to it, and then when you hear me call the others, we'll get on. As planned. To the letter."

He slowly eased his thick, hard cock into Astrid's tight ass. She groaned in discomfort and pleasure as his balls hit her ass. He pulled out and pushed in two or three times, and said to her "Jane, I have to say you're one of the best ass fucks I think I've ever had. I'm wanting to bust my nuts in you already. I'd better call the others in. But one last thing. Remember the safe words and please don't be afraid to use them if you need to, and above all, relax and have fun, otherwise you've wasted your time and money. Are you absolutely sure you're ready?"

Astrid smiled again, nodded and gave him a thumbs up. She felt him ease himself from her back and lifted himself so he was behind her. He grabbed her soft hips, roared out "OK boys, let's give this little slut a night she won't ever forget!!" and started to ram into her.

*******************************************************************************

She had taken all eight loads in her ass and they had left her tied face down, the semen running freely from her beleaguered asshole and down between her legs, for what she'd estimated to be a good half hour. She presumed they needed to get a second wind. She had continued to yell for help, and she had continued to leak bodily from her throbbing pussy.

She heard noises outside the room, the door open and in they came. She felt herself untied, flipped onto her back and tied spread-eagled again, the pillows now stuffed under her shoulders and upper back to raise her head.

John's voice again: "Ready for round two, you dirty fucking bitch?"

Astrid's face reddened and she started to struggle again, this time defiant. "Don't you come anywhere near me again, you bunch of bastards!"

They laughed at this and she felt weight on the bed between her legs again, her pussy spliced by the tip of a hard cock and she wailed as he drove into her in one rapid movement, bottoming out on her on his first thrust. He fucked her relentlessly, his grunts becoming more urgent. She started to buck her own hips in response, needing to release the fire building in her.

He immediately ceased his fucking and lifted from her, with only the end nestled within her. His strong hands grabbed the insides of her thighs and he bore his weight onto her hips.

"No!" he roared, "We're here for our pleasure, not yours! You're not going to cum yet. you horny slut. Not a fucking chance! WHEN we've finished with you we MIGHT let you, but until then you're just going to fucking take it all like the good little slut you are!"

He resumed his fucking but this time, he leant back so that his own pubis was not rubbing against her clit. Despite herself, Astrid mewled in disappointment and frustration.

"Want to know what's going to happen next? I'm almost ready to cum but I'm not doing it in your slutty cunt. No, I'm going to stuff my cock down your throat and you're going to swallow it. Every. Last. Fucking. Drop. And then you're going to do the same to my seven friends. I bet you're creaming at the thought of drinking eight loads aren't you, you horny little slut!"

He groaned and scooted up the bed, grabbed her hair and forced his cock between her lips. She tasted herself on him for a moment, redolent of salted caramel and honey, and then her mouth was filled with his tangy acridity. By the time his cock had started to pulse, a second man had already climbed between her legs and began to fuck her wildly. She gulped the hot, sticky seed and as she did so, tensed her pelvic floor muscles.

The man between her legs hissed out, "Man, this dirty whore is milking me! God, what a tremendous fuck she is! She's fuckin' loving it!!"

His breath became ragged and she knew she would be drinking a second cum shot any second now.

*******************************************************************************

Again Astrid had been left tied to the bed, with the semen of eight men in her belly. She was a great cocksucker and loved to swallow, but she had been mildly revolted at first and felt slightly queasy, but that had soon abated. The burning between her legs had reached titanic proportions though, and she felt like she would pass out as soon as she got release.

The voices outside, the door opening, the room filling.

In silence this time, they tied her wrists together above her head and the bonds around her legs were removed. As they turned her face down on the bed again, a man slid beneath her and impaled her on his rigid tool, balls deep. She moaned and too tired to struggle, feebly started to ride him. A second man pressed against the small of her back and rammed into her ass. She howled at the double penetration and as the men started to rut, she felt hands in her hair again and a third cock slid into her mouth.

The three men started to fuck her in all her holes and after only a few minutes, the man in her ass pulled out and she felt warm, sticky cum across her back and over her buttocks. They flipped her onto her back and she felt strings of jizz across her tits as another man wanked over her, followed almost immediately by another in the opposite direction. The cock in her mouth twitched as she received his seed but as she didn't want to swallow any more that night, she simply let if fall from her tongue and down her chin. Astrid sensed someone kneel on the bed to one side of her, and she felt a hot splash of cum hit her on the side of her face, slide down the back of her neck and into her hair. The cock in her pussy pulled out and she felt more splashes over her stomach to pool in her pierced belly button

Astrid moaned deeply as yet another man drove into her sopping wet pussy, and felt another yank on her hair to turn her head towards another cock as it spurted yet more cum over her nose, lips, cheeks and chin. The man fucking her also pulled out and sent the final load of the evening over her burning clit and swollen pussy lips.

SB_UK
SB_UK
21 Followers
12