Astrid Takes Eight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone untied her wrists and pressed an object into her hand.

"Time to make yourself cum for us, you sexy bitch. Show us what you can do."

She scrabbled wildly for the 'on' switch, heard the familiar buzz and brought the wand between her legs. Instantly she was all liquid fire. The waves of pent-up orgasm ripped through her whole being as she shrieked, her hips bouncing, her body convulsing and her moisture squirting.

"Ohhhhhhhhh I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm CUMMMMMMINNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!...."

Astrid kept the wand pressed to her pussy for what had seemed an eternity, riding crest after crest, wave after wave of pure lust and release. Every nerve in her wracked body seemed to be doing its own dance and she fell into the depths of exhaustion....

*****************************************************************************

Astrid sensed that she was now completely alone. She could hear the wand buzzing close by, and realised she was still wearing the blindfold. She eased it from her eyes and immediately saw that the bedroom was dark. Willing her dry eyes to focus, she reached for the bedside lamp. Switching it on, she blinked in the soft light and looked for the clock.

10.45 p.m.

She lay there in the stillness, that most profound absolute post-coital stillness, and gathered her strength. She couldn't hear a single sound in the house other than the wand buzzing merrily away. They must have left already, she mused.

Peeling herself from the bed, she stumbled to the doorway. She needed to go to the toilet, get clean, and have something to eat and drink. She passed a full height mirror and glanced at her reflection. What she saw made her stop in her tracks.

She was an unholy mess. She was caked from head to toe in dried sperm, and she could see rivulets of cum, both theirs and hers, running freely down the inside of her thighs and into the tops of her fishnet thigh highs. Her hair was matted and tousled. She looked every inch the well used slut.

Smiling to herself, she staggered to the bathroom.

********************************************************************************

After a shower to get rid of most of the mess, and another long, hot soak, Astrid sat in the kitchen with a small snack and another glass of wine. She was wrapped in a thick towelling bath robe with a towel piled on her head, and she ached. Ached all over.

She had passed the bedroom after her bath. The room reeked of sex. The sheets were crumpled and streaked with semen, pussy juices, lube and God-only-knows what else. She even thought she could see some blood there. They were damp with the sweat of nine writhing bodies, and she realised she couldn't sleep in that bed tonight as she just didn't have the energy to change the sheets. She opened the window to get a through-breeze in, and she would have to boil wash those bedclothes tomorrow herself. She couldn't risk the laundry service seeing them in that state and mentioning it to her parents. She would just have to curl up on the sofa for the night.

At the small kitchen table, Astrid took a deep breath and dropping her head into her hands, she started to sob.

She sobbed at the bodily discomfort she felt. Her pussy and ass were on fire, her buttocks throbbing, her ankles and wrists were sore and chafed and she was covered in innumerate small bruises.

She sobbed at a sudden sense of shame and self-loathing as to what her desires had lead her to do.

But she sobbed mainly because she realised this was what she had desired so deeply, and that monogamy would no longer ever be enough for her. She realised she was destined to be a cumslut, and now she just didn't know where to go from here.

Astrid was a fighter though, and she soon pulled herself together. Shaking the despondent thoughts from her, she gulped down a couple of painkillers with the wine, filled her glass again and made her unsteady way to the living room to rest on the sofa.

********************************************************************************

Passing the front door, Astrid saw the door keys on the welcome mat. They had obviously let themselves out while she was out of it, and thoughtfully locked the door behind them. It suddenly struck her that other than in the bedroom, there was absolutely no trace of them ever being there. They had cleared up after themselves so thoroughly, for a moment she had doubted if they had even been there. But then her body told quite a different story, she thought wryly.

Chuckling at the thought, she opened the living room door and switched on the light. There was a handwritten note on the coffee table, along with a small bunch of flowers.

Astrid picked up the note, read and re-read the note, and then read again, in growing disbelief.

"We hope you had a great time and it was all you hoped and wished for.

You've been one of the best clients we've ever had.

On a personal note (and I really don't say this to all the girls), I have to say you're a natural. You're responsive to hard, rough sex in a way I very rarely see and you portrayed the unwilling victim so well, I almost called the whole thing off for you!

This is corny, but if you ever wanted to go pro and become a pornstar, let me know. I could help make it happen with my connections in the industry. With your fit body, your 'Shakira' looks and my know-how, you could make a fortune.

If you're interested, ring me on the number you already have for me.

PS my real name is Neil x"

Her heart soared as she realised this could be just what she was looking for. To be fucked by a group of men on a regular basis and to be paid for it!

Astrid was of compulsive nature, and never let an great opportunity pass her by. She immediately picked up her phone, despite the lateness of the hour, and positively purred when he answered.

"Hi, Neil? Yes, it's Astrid Saucedo. Yes, you've just had the pleasure...."

"Yes, Astrid... Thank you, yes, I think it's a pretty name too..."

"Pleasure to meet you too... You even like my voice? Thank you, how very kind...."

"I got your note... Am I interested? Yes, very much so..... Can we meet to talk it over? Of course..."

"Sunday? Yes, Sunday is fine. Where? Oh yes, I can get to there, no problem..."

"Sorry, again? What? You and the boys want to give me a freebie? On the house?..."

"Bring an overnight bag? Oh, I'm not sure, I have work..."

"Oh, I see. You want to use me all night? Well how can a girl say no to that?...."

"Yes, I'll be there. Message me the address and time. See you Sunday!... Bye!... Buenos nochas..."

Astrid blew Neil a kiss and hung up. She sat on the sofa and trembled at unadulterated excitement and lust at the prospect of another gangbang on Sunday. Despite how so very sore she was, she felt the unmistakable tingle in her pussy, her clean underwear already becoming damp.

She switched on the television and started the video again, her most favourite in all her collection and the one she always returned to when she really wanted to get off. The screen filled with a small Chinese woman, tied on all fours and struggling to get free from being sandwiched between two well-built black men, their huge cocks sawing in and out of her holes while several other men looked on and waited their turn. Her screams and their grunts filled the silence. Another man walked from the ring around her and grabbing her hair, fed his own member into her mouth to muffle her screams.

Astrid had often thought how lucky this little Oriental bitch was, and had envied her greatly. Now it looked as if she herself could be doing this on a regular basis.

Watching the man pulling his cock from the girl's mouth and shooting across her face, only to be replaced by another, she lay back on the sofa, opened her bathrobe, pulled her now sodden panties down, opened her legs and reached for the two large black dildos she had used on herself earlier.

12