Astrid the Paladin Ch. 01

Story Info
Astrid serves her community in the name of her Goddess.
3.8k words
4.56
1.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story published on this website, and I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to leave a comment if you want to see more of Astrid, especially if you have any ideas!

------------

The large wooden doors of the cathedral swing open, a group of young men pushing them until they reach the wall behind them. Morning shines through the stained glass windows and cathedral entrance, bathing the old stone floor with soft light. A young woman takes a deep, satisfying breath as she walks toward the cathedral from her dormitory, the cool morning air pleasantly stinging her lungs. The male clerics turn their heads and watch her stride confidently past the doors, a sight they never tire of. Her long, silvery blonde hair tied back in a practical ponytail, swaying gently behind her, she continues straight down the central aisle, through the pews, past the altar, and approaches an older man who is deep in prayer.

"Father Alden, good morning to you." She gives a slight bow as she speaks.

The man stands up slowly. "Ah, young Astrid, good morning to you as well, the Goddesses' blessings upon you this beautiful morning. I trust you completed your duties yesterday without issue?" He inquires, meeting the gaze of her steel-blue eyes.

"Yes Father, the farm hands were indeed plagued with lust, just as you suspected," she reports. "My body was satisfactory in ridding them of it."

Father Alden smiles softly at her. "Well done my child, well done. Surely the Goddess speaks through you magnificently, as you don her armor each day, her glorious love is spread. Amen." He makes a holy gesture with his hand and bows his head.

Astrid's standard-issue armor, if you can call it that, was given to her by the church when she received her calling as a Paladin of Elara. The Goddess of love and lust. The metal armor hugs her curves tightly, showing more cleavage and bum than any sensible armor should. She doesn't mind that she casually wears what can only be described as bikini armor, since she accepted the holy gift as a boon from the Goddess she's devoted her life and soul to.

Astrid brings her leather-gauntleted fist across her chest to the opposite shoulder in a salute, "Blessed be Elara!" She speaks proudly. She brings her arm back down to her side as Father Alden speaks again.

"Now, my child. It seems there are myriad troubles plaguing our humble flock this day, are you ready to serve your community in Elara's name?"

"Always, Father Alden."

"Very well," says Alden. "Please, walk with me." He leads her back down the aisle out into the courtyard of the cathedral. As they slowly walk through the cathedral gardens, he explains Astrid's next assignment from the Goddess.

"You see Astrid, the Goddess calls upon us all in different ways. My calling is to direct paladins and acolytes such as yourself and educate them in ways they may best serve Elara's will. Your calling is to vanquish foes of our Goddess, whether they be the demons of inner lust that plague mankind, or goblins besieging a humble rural village, your duty is to serve the common need, whatever that may be.

"In this way, we all answer Elara differently, but no individual's service is any more righteous than another's. Do you understand?"

"Of course father, all who serve Elara are called differently, we all must help our Goddess weave Her great tapestry in whichever way She compels us to do so. I find it particularly easy to hear Elara's call to find men plagued with lust." She smiles at him as they walk. Discussing Elara's ways is one of her favorite activities.

A fond smile appears on his weary, wizened face. "Your devotion and understanding of Elara is deep for one so young. I take great pride in having guided you these last few years."

"Thank you Father," she says with gratitude. As they walk, acolytes and villagers passing by can't help but admire Astrid's figure, her generous bust squeezed tightly by the rigid metal bikini top. "So what assignment does Elara have for me today?"

"Yes, it seems that a young man in the village is unable to work, dark thoughts plague his mind," the holy Father speaks solemnly. "He's a cobbler's apprentice, you see. His master indicated his apprentice's performance has been very poor as of late, and the young man confessed that he's unable to keep his mind off his feelings while working."

"The poor lad," says Astrid, furrowing her brow with concern. "How can I help, Father?"

"You see," Alden continues, "it's lust the boy is plagued with. He's never been with a woman before, and it seems he's been unable to find... relief, as it were."

Astrid shakes her head softly. "I'm glad the boy's master reached out to the church, when should I find him?"

"Any time, it seems he's given his apprentice the day off. The cobbler has already made the customary donation to the cathedral."

"Then I'll head over immediately," she says, resolved to help the young man. "Elara wouldn't forgive me if I didn't help right away!"

Alden smiles, proud of the disciple she's become, then gives Astrid the details of her assignment. "The apprentice's cottage is just near the cobbler's shop, he shouldn't be hard to find."

"Off I go then, Father. May Elara's Love guide your path." She brings her fist across her chest and taps her opposite shoulder again in the salute of her holy order, then sets off to find the cobbler's apprentice.

Father Alden watches her walk away, her hips swaying gently as she walks, the soft skin of her bottom pushing against the tight metal bikini she wears in Elara's name, begging to be set free. "Gods be with me and give me strength," he murmurs and shakes his head. "That girl..." He walks back to his cathedral to tend to his duties, and the bulge that has formed in his pants.

--

Astrid walks down the village streets in search of the cobbler's apprentice. As she walks in the late morning sun, villagers greet her. The Holy Order of Elara stationed her in Caldwell almost 3 years ago now, and she's since become a pillar in the community, well-loved and respected by those who know her.

"Good morning, dear Astrid!" A kindly old woman smiles at Astrid while sweeping her stoop with a tattered broom.

"Blessed morning to you, Mrs. Rosamund, how does this morning find you?"

"Quite well, quite well." The woman resumes her sweeping then remembers something.

"Oh!" She exclaims, "My husband has requested help from the cathedral, did the Father send you?"

"Not today, Mrs. Rosamund," Astrid chuckles softly. Mr. Rosamund liked to get "visits" from the female acolytes as often as the church would send them, his sweet wife had grown too tired to satisfy the lust her husband seemed to constantly be plagued with. "One of the acolytes should be along shortly, I have another task today. You may be able to help, actually. The cobbler's apprentice, I'm looking for his home. Would you be able to point me in the right direction?"

"Oh yes, dear Peter, he's such a nice young man." Mrs. Rosamund speaks fondly and points down the lane. "The small cottage at the end of the block. Just down there. Look for the green door. But it's mid-morning, he'll be at the cobbler's shop which is down the way, yes?"

"Seems he's been having trouble concentrating, so I'm to aid him at his master's request. He should be in his home waiting for me" Astrid begins walking down the road. "May Elara guide your path, Mrs. Rosamund!"

"You as well, Astrid, Elara bless you." Mrs. Rosamund smiles and resumes her sweeping, faintly humming a tune. She's glad to know an acolyte will be along soon to tend to her husband, he gets so grumpy before their visits.

--

There's a soft knock on the green door of Peter's cottage. He opens it and balks when he sees Astrid, her glorious figure accented by her shining armor, such as it is. His nerves suddenly shot, he stammers his greeting. "C-can I help you, miss?" Peter says, desperately trying to maintain eye contact.

"Are you Peter?" She speaks in a warm, comforting tone. The weary look on his face is one she knows well.

"I am, miss. Are you looking for help with your boots? If so you'll need my master, my hands are unsuited for work as of late. The shop is just down the-" Astrid cuts him off.

"I'm here for you, Peter. Your master let us know you've been troubled lately, may I come in?"

Peter blushes, he may only have lived in Caldwell for a few months since getting his apprenticeship on his 18th birthday, but he was well-familiar with what acolytes and paladins of Elara were called upon to do for the communities they serve.

"O-of course, please, I apologize that my home is a mess, I've been... distracted lately." Peter shows her into his cottage and sets up some wooden chairs for them. "May I fetch you tea, miss..?"

"Astrid," she finishes his sentence. "And yes, tea would be lovely." She removes her leather gauntlets and places them on the large wooden table, wringing her wrists and stretching her hands a bit.

Peter quickly boils some water and prepares a hot tea for his guest, placing the cup in front of Astrid and the pot on the table, a small carafe of cream is placed just next to Astrid's cup.

"Thank you, Peter." Astrid smiles and adds some cream to her tea, then takes a sip. "Delicious. Now tell me about these troubles you've been having."

"Well... It started a few weeks ago. My hands became unsure at work, and the shoes and boots I fitted became poorer and poorer in quality. One customer returned my work and my master was displeased, and asked me why my quality had dwindled these last few weeks.

"It's because I.... I've never been with a woman, you see," Peter shyly continues, blushing as he sips his tea. "I see the lovely acolytes from the shop window walking down the street after their visits, and my mind becomes plagued with visions of uncontrollable lust."

"Oh Peter, that sounds difficult. You never thought to write to the church yourself?" Astrid asks.

"Never, I... I'm too embarrassed. Even now I don't know why I'm telling you all this, I just don't want to humiliate myself with my inexperience in front of such beautiful women who are so capable and devoted to a craft that I don't have a crumb of experience with," Peter says, furrowing his brow and shaking his head.

Astrid speaks softly and gently touches Peter's hand. She leans forward, intentionally giving him a better view of her cleavage.

"And are these thoughts plaguing you now, Peter?"

"Y-yes, miss." Peter answers, his face flush with embarrassment. He tries to maintain eye contact, but no man could resist looking at the view of Astrid's chest in front of him, her breasts softly heaving with each measured breath she takes.

"I'm here to help," Says Astrid. "Elara was right to guide your master's hand to seek out our church. Do not worry, you are in good hands. Are you comfortable in your chair?" She stands up after finishing her tea and feels the call of Elara, excitement rushes through her body, eager to please this man and do her sacred duty as a servant of the Goddess.

"I am, miss." Peter speaks with a shaking voice, clearly struggling to maintain his composure. His face is bright red now, flush with embarrassment and arousal in equal measure. He feels a twitching in his trousers.

"Then allow me to help you, Peter." Astrid smiles coyly, then unclasps the top portion of her holy armor. She places the rigid metal bikini top gently on the table as her breasts taste the open air, happy to be set free from their metal prison. The skin on her breasts tingles as goosebumps form along the soft surface of her chest, she's always loved the feeling of open air.

Peter's eyes grow wide, his vision tunneling on Astrid's chest. Her breasts settle gently after she removes her top, her nipples erecting from the exposure to the chilly air. Peter sees the surface of her skin prickle with goosebumps after a breeze from the open window gently laps at her exposed flesh, his erection growing in his trousers.

"M-miss Astrid, you are..." But Astrid interrupts him.

"I know, sweet Peter. I know." She kneels in front of him and places her gentle hands on his thighs. "Would you like to touch them?"

Peter doesn't need a second invitation, his lust beginning to overwhelm him. Eyes wide, he gently caresses her breasts with his hand, his inexperience but tender nature showing as he gropes and prods. He gently squeezes her nipple in between his forefinger and thumb, causing Astrid to moan slightly.

"Oh, look at you, pushing my buttons already..." Astrid coos as she begins to run her hands along his thighs. After a few more moments of this, she grabs his belt-loops with her fingers. "May I?" She asks demurely.

"Please." Peter speaks flatly, the adrenaline taking over. He rights and steadies himself in his chair, taking in the sight of the beautiful blonde woman kneeling in front of him, hungrily looking him in the eyes.

Arching her back slightly, Astrid undoes his trousers and pulls them down to his ankles. Astrid softly places her hands on him, savoring the feeling of gripping a firm cock.

"So strong already, Peter. It's clear your desire clouds your mind, allow me to relieve you of this burden..." She begins lightly stroking his cock with her gentle hands as pre-cum begins to form on his tip.

Peter moans and leans his head back, feeling a woman's touch for the first time. Her unbelievably soft hands begin working his shaft more vigorously. "Astrid.... I...." Peter can barely speak, his words coming between heavy breaths. He swallows, as sweat begins to form on his brow.

Astrid doesn't say a word, she maintains eye contact with the young man and leans forward, gently kissing the head of his penis and swirling her tongue around it.

"Ohhh, sweet Elara, gods bless this day!" Peter cries out in bliss, savoring the feeling he's been craving his whole life.

Chuckling softly, Astrid lets his cock further into her mouth and removes her hands, using her tongue to lap up all the pre-cum as she bobs her head up and down dutifully. She arches her back and wiggles her ass suggestively, hoping Peter notices the extra effort she's putting in. Her entire being is focused on serving Peter as she feels Elara's light shining on her from the heavens.

Peter manages to gain enough control of his motor functions to reach a hand down and pinch Astrid's nipple gently, like he did before. She lets out a moan as she sucks his cock with renewed vigor, her own arousal growing. She continues arching her back and Peter appreciates the subtle movement, admiring the soft curves of her waist as the lower half of her holy armor tightly grips her hips, the flesh gently squeezing around the edges of the metal.

"Astrid.... I'm going to... soon!" He can barely speak as he huffs the words out, his cock twitching in her mouth, Astrid knows exactly what to do.

"Bless me with Elara's gift, Peter!" She takes the cock out of her mouth and strokes him fast, feeling him throb and twitch in her hands.

"OH GODS!" Peter wails and unleashes his gift all over Astrid's waiting face and mouth. She closes her eyes and feels the satisfaction of a job well done, the cum coating her. Load after load graces her face, until she's completely glazed. Peter's panting breaths begin to slow as he leans his head back, completely spent.

Astrid opens her eyes and cleans her face off with her fingers, swallowing and savoring the taste of Peter's love. Her holy duty completed, she gently cleans the remaining cum from Peter's cockhead with her tongue, gives it a gentle kiss, stands up, then clasps the top half of her armor back on.

"Peter, do you feel better? Has Elara given you clarity?" She asks, her voice still husky with arousal.

"Y-yes Astrid. I feel.... Gods, I feel like a new man!" Peter stands up and pulls up his trousers, for the first time in days, a smile graces his lips. "I feel phenomenal! I could climb a mountain, defeat an ogre, I could... I could cobble shoes!"

Astrid laughs, "Maybe stick to cobbling for now, Peter. The ogre can wait."

Peter chuckles sheepishly. "Thank you, Astrid. Thank you for giving me what I did not know I needed." He embraces her tenderly, his arms wrapping around her waist.

"It is my pleasure to serve my community as Elara guides me, Peter." Astrid whispers into his ear, giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek, her soft lips sending tingles down his spine. "Now if you ever feel that unbearable need building up, stop by the cathedral. While donations are customary, the acolytes will never turn away a soul in need of Elara's guidance."

"W-will I be able to see you specifically?" Peter stammers, excitedly.

Astrid places a hand on his shoulder and speaks gently, "not always, but sometimes, yes. If you write for me and I have no other pressing needs, I would be happy to serve you again, as Elara guides my body. The other acolytes are plenty skilled, so if you need relief, just make your way to the cathedral one or two times a week and seek Father Alden, he'll loan you an acolyte to take care of your needs."

"Thank you Astrid. I can't believe my own cowardice prevented me from seeking you earlier, I shall praise Elara's name for sending you to me in my time of need." He says.

"Thank your master, the cobbler. Elara guided him to seek us out, he sensed you were troubled, took the time to speak to you, and wrote to us, beseeching us to help you. His hand is the reason you tasted relief today. Love comes in many forms, Peter, and it seems your master has great love for his apprentice, wouldn't you say?" She raises an eyebrow at him and smiles.

Peter bashfully rubs the back of his head with his hand, "you're right, of course you're right. I must make up for lost time, my master will be expecting me at the shop. Thank you again, Astrid. That's the second time today you've illuminated my own mind when I was too foolish to see. You truly are a blessing."

Astrid bids him a fond farewell, "may Elara's love guide your path, Peter. When She calls, it's worthwhile to stop and listen." She departs from his cottage, closing the door gently behind her.

Peter stands in silence for a few moments, then shakes his head gently with a soft chuckle and gathers his things. "What a fool I've been. What a foolish, foolish man." He makes off for the cobbler's shop, eager and ready to work.

--

As Astrid walks home to the cathedral, she sees a buxom young acolyte walking out of the Rosamund household, her robes disheveled, the cutout on the chest showing the acolyte's breasts had been coated with a fresh load of semen.

"First time visiting Mr. Rosamund?" Astried asks knowingly.

"Knight Astrid!" The impressionable young acolyte shows deference by curtsying to her, then walks at her side as they journey back to the cathedral. "Yes, I just joined this cathedral a few days ago you see, Elara called out to me and Father Alden guided me on how to serve. He told me all about you and how dedicated you are to spreading Her love, I'll be sure and follow your example!"

It was customary for Holy Fathers in the region to receive visions from Elara and invite acolytes from the local area to serve at Her places of worship. Astrid had been conscripted in much the same way, most women also feel the call of Elara just before the Holy Fathers appear at their door.

"And what is your name, acolyte?" Astrid asks.

"Elizabeth, Knight Astrid," she replies.

"Welcome to Caldwell, Elizabeth. Please let me know if you need anything. Especially if you need tips on how to stay clean even during a visit to Mr. Rosamund," Astrid jokes, chuckling at Elizabeth's embarrassment at her jape.

"Y-yes, Knight Astrid!" She blushes.

"Just Astrid, Elizabeth," she sighs, "just Astrid."

"Okay... Astrid!" Elizabeth's innocent smile beaming up in admiration.

12