Astrid the Paladin Ch. 02

Story Info
Astrid persuades the council to see things her way.
4.9k words
4.5
866
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I appreciate the comments left on Chapter 1 of Astrid's story, I never expected anyone to read it so I'm glad people enjoyed it. I hope you like the second chapter, please leave feedback and a rating if you feel so inclined. Happy reading!

--

The cathedral walls had always been a comfort for Astrid. The large structure sat atop a hill in the eastern portion of Caldwell, giving a gorgeous view of the valley the town was nestled in. Mountain ranges to the fast east and west situated Caldwell in a lush green part of the valley, where peace had long reigned supreme.

This morning, however, Astrid's brow was furrowed with worry, the stone walls of the cathedral not providing the comfort they used to. It had been about a week since she dealt with a small band of hobgoblins that had taken up residency in a nearby inn, they had cast the owners out and declared themselves the de facto new management. She had dealt with the problem, but something about the situation seemed off. Astrid's quill flourishes with wet ink as she writes in her journal.

Log of Paladin Astrid of the Holy Order of Elara, log number 217.

A week has passed since my encounter with the hobgoblin band at the Inn of the Whetted Whistle. The goblin scouts outside proved easy enough to dispatch with my blade, but the hobs inside the inn demanded a more delicate touch. Servicing them with my body for an evening in exchange for the peaceful return of the inn was something I was prepared for, but their idle chatter contained something I did not expect; talk of a coming invasion and the resurgence of a beastly alliance not seen in centuries.

The three hobgoblins were thoroughly spent after almost exclusively using my ass, their boastful claims of insurmountable sexual endurance quickly dashed by my prowess as one of Elara's chosen. I overheard their idle chatter while they thought I was resting. They mentioned rendezvous points, encampments in mountain passes, and even possible alliances between the beast and monster races. News of minotaur, goblin, and even naga attacks come with travelers arriving from the eastern mountains, and I fear if not dealt with, the threat of a united front from all factions of beastly monsters will prove deadly for all of us who live in peace.

I must make my case to Father Alden and the Holy Summit today. I pray that Elara's light guides my path, and that Father Alden and I are able to persuade the others to take action.

She sighed and closed her journal, placing it on the shelf next to her other diaries. It was customary for higher-ranking servants of Elara to keep records of their duties, an administrative effort that Astrid didn't mind. Laying her thoughts and feelings bare on the pages of her journal always quieted her mind and made Elara's illuminated paths easier to discern. Standing and rubbing her bum, still somewhat sore after the rough treatment she endured at the hands of the hobgoblins, she opened the door and began walking toward Father Alden's meeting room when she spied a familiar face.

"Oh! Astrid!" Said Elizabeth, her voice ripe with adoration. "I haven't seen you in a few days, have you been away?"

Astrid shook her head slowly, she'd been stuck filing administrative reports to get this Holy Summit to happen, not her ideal way to spend a week. "Unfortunately no, Elizabeth. I've been stuck doing paperwork, how are you getting along in the cathedral this week? I hope the clerics aren't keeping you too busy."

Elizabeth blushed and spoke shyly, "N-no, not too busy, but a lot of them seem to feel Elara's call very often when I'm around, my knees are starting to get sore..." She pouted and rubbed her knees a bit.

Astrid chuckled, not surprised that this busty young acolyte was popular around the cathedral. "Go to the tailor's office, have them sew some cloth pads underneath your robes, just below the knee. That way when you kneel down you'll have a bit more cushion. I had to do the same when I was first called to serve Elara, believe me, your knees will thank you."

"That's brilliant, Astrid!" Elizabeth clasped her hands together. "That's going to make an incredible difference, I'll go right away, thank you so much!"

"You're welcome Elizabeth, tell the tailor I sent you, they'll see you faster that way."

"Will do, Astrid! Thanks again!" Elizabeth hurried down the corridor to the tailor's office, then slipped out of view.

Astrid shook her head, chuckled, and continued on her way. "I bet she doesn't make it halfway to the tailor's office." She walked onward to the meeting chamber where the Holy Summit will take place.

--

"I'm sure you've all read my field report from my encounter at the Inn of the Whetted Whistle, so I won't waste time going into details," said Astrid, confidently addressing the gathering of Holy Fathers in the large central meeting chamber of the cathedral. The three Holy Fathers sat at a table before her, their decorated robes in stark contrast to her skimpy silvery armor.

"I... could do with a bit more detail, especially about the night you spent with them!" Said Father Carris, the Father of a smaller church of Elara in a neighboring village. He hadn't been able to maintain eye contact with Astrid for the entire meeting, opting instead to stare at her bosom or bottom, whichever was closer.

Astrid sighed, not surprised. She needed them to focus. "Listen, after we decide on a course of action, I'd be happy to regale you with the tale of my night satisfying the desires of three forceful, demanding Hobgoblins." She licked her lips, looking Father Carris directly in the eyes. "Maybe alone in the corner of a dark tavern, would that be satisfactory, Father Carris?"

Father Carris' face went red. "GODS YES!" He exclaimed, then remembered himself, cleared his throat, and spoke more calmly. "Yes, Paladin Astrid, that would be more than acceptable, I'm a man of great detail you know, so I'll expect nothing left out."

Astrid smirked. "Very well. Now, as you all remember, there were several key positions along mountain passes that the hobs mentioned as trade depots. I believe if we muster a small strike squad, we can hinder their gathering of resources before they're able to establish settlements on this side of the Talons," Astrid advised, invoking the name of the large mountain range to the east. the Talons separated the valley from lands where various beast factions warred among themselves for dominion over various territories.

"I also recommend we do everything we can to blame the attacks of these trade depots on the other monster races. Avoiding the unification of monsters and beasts is something that must be held above all other priorities, and sowing insurrection and distrust among them is the easiest way to do that." Astrid finished giving her recommendation, and awaited the responses of the Holy Fathers.

"As you all know, Astrid and I have discussed this matter at length," said Father Alden, "and I believe her recommendation is spot on. A small squad can sneak in before the beasts know what's hit them, and blaming attacks on goblins is easy enough since they're not known to be the most agreeable when it comes to alliances."

Father Dennet spoke up next. A well-respected leader in the faith, he was a handsome older man from a much larger mission than Caldwell's. "I'm sorry Astrid but I'm not convinced yet, attacks on eastern villages have been common for decades now, so what if the beasts have set up trade amongst themselves? Do we have any evidence that they're preparing a large-scale attack? Beyond your testimony, which comes with the caveat that we're to believe that three hobgoblins let you eavesdrop on them after they took turns hammering your back door?"

Astrid gritted her teeth. Dennet had a point, but Astrid knew Elara wouldn't have illuminated this information without reason. She had to convince him. "You have a point, Father Dennet, but how does that explain why these hobs took control of the inn in the first place? Hobs don't just take over an inn, this is the first time anything like this has happened this far west. Normally hobs just rape and pillage what they can with no regard for life or property, and in this case, the hobs didn't kill anyone.

"They also established goblin sentries outside the inn after taking it, indicating that they meant to stay there for a while. And then they just give it up after I satisfy their desires?" Astrid shook her head. "No, they were testing us, to see our response to them establishing territory further west. We must respond to this, Father Dennet."

Father Dennet simply shook his head. "I can't agree to send forces east without very good reason, Astrid. If they're spotted, the beasts and monsters would take that as a declaration of open war, which we must avoid at all costs." Dennet sighed and looked at the paper containing Astrid's report in front of him.

"Look," he continued, "why don't we adjourn for tonight. It's getting late and my eyes grow weary. We'll continue this discussion tomorrow. Vote to adjourn?" He looked to the other Fathers who all seemed tired too. "Very well, we'll resume tomorrow afternoon." The Fathers collected themselves and dispersed, with Alden stepping forward to Astrid.

"Father, we must sway Dennet," said Astrid. "Carris is a sheep, he'll vote however Dennet does. What can we do? He refuses to see reason."

Father Alden put a hand on Astrid's nearly bare shoulder. "Elara illuminates all, dear Astrid." He began to walk away toward his chambers.

Astrid was left alone, or so she thought, in the central meeting chamber, feeling dejected. She then felt a hand on her waist. "So, sweet Astrid, how about that dark tavern corner then?" Chuckled Father Carris, his cold old fingers brushing along Astrid's shapely hips and waist.

Astrid sighed yet again, she forgot about her earlier flippant promise to Carris. "Lead the way, Father. Lead the way..." Astrid said, hoping Carris' stamina was as feeble as his mind.

--

An hour or so later, a cloaked Astrid walked the halls of the cathedral, having told an embellished version of her time with the Hobgoblins to Father Carris.

"Well after they tied me down and spit roasted me with their bulbous, dirty hobgoblin cocks, they made me drink their cum from a goblet while they spanked my naughty behind with a paddle, oh I just love being punished like a naughty little harlot," Astrid had told the Father, her voice dripping with sarcasm that went unnoticed.

"D-d-d-d-d-d-d-did you do it?!?" Father Carris had stammered, his robes already stained with Elara's gift without Astrid even needing to touch him. His gaze was transfixed on her chest, her heaving breasts desperately pushing out the edges of the too-tight metal bikini top.

Astrid sipped her wine and let out a soft moan, "oh yes, it was delicious, I absolutely live for the flavor of Elara's gift, they even fed me some that had leaked from my rear entrance... it was so... romantic." Astrid had whispered softly into Carris' ear at the tavern.

"Ohhhhh my..." Carris had looked like he was about to pass out. "That's.... I must retire to my quarters. I... thank you for the lovely evening, Astrid! You're quite the storyteller!" Carris had stood up and hurried back to his quarters to change, clearly embarrassed about the mess he had made of his robes.

But now Astrid was alone, her dark blue cloak billowed behind her, her mind still troubled with how to deal with Father Dennet. She could simply try to seduce him, but she knew the Father was not starved for choice. He was a very handsome and well-respected member of the church, and even a woman as beautiful and skilled as Astrid might not be enough to persuade him. She needed an angle. As she wandered the halls of the cathedral, deep in thought, she almost missed a single candlelight burning behind a nearly closed door.

Those are Father Dennet's chambers... Astrid thought to herself. Elara's light will guide my way... This is my chance. With steeled resolve, determined to change his mind, she knocked on the door. "Father Dennet? Are you up? It's me, Astrid."

"Astrid? Come in, what are you doing up at this hour?" Dennet opened the door and pulled a chair out for Astrid. "May I get you some wine?"

"Yes please, that would be lovely," said Astrid as Dennet poured himself and Astrid a glass of wine. "Honestly I should ask you the same question, Father. What are you still doing up, I thought you had grown weary?" She said, taking a healthy sip from her goblet.

Dennet chuckled, "Honestly I tried to sleep, but I'm still going over the details of your report in my mind. Speaking of your report, how was Father Carris? Not too much trouble, I hope?"

"None at all, he was... satisfied... with my story." Said Astrid, looking to the side and smirking slightly.

"That man could get lost in a hallway," said Dennet, "but he's a good man, I appreciate you humoring him. Now. What can I help you with?"

Astrid searched her mind for some possible angle with Dennet. "Well, I wanted to talk to you about the hobgoblin situation, to be honest. Is there something I can do to convince you to take action?" She said hopefully.

Dennet sighed, "Astrid, I told you, we can resume discussions tomorrow but I don't think I'll be persuaded. I just don't see how the idle chatter of three hobgoblins can be trusted. Besides, why would they so readily speak of this while you were right there, even if they thought you were sleeping? Even hobs aren't that stupid, are they?"

Something flickered in Astrid's mind. She knew what she had to do. "Well, usually not, no. They're quite intelligent, but after I was done with them they were... let's just say they were in a state of bliss so monumental they probably didn't even realize I was there at all, regardless of whether or not they thought I was sleeping."

Dennet furrowed his brow, "I'm not sure I follow your meaning, Astrid."

Astrid smiled, she knew she had him now. "Well, Father Dennet, you must not understand because you didn't experience what they did that night, how they used me so thoroughly that Elara's desire was completely purged from their bodies." She bit her lip, feeling a rush of excitement.

"Is that so?" Dennet said, raising an eyebrow, "you're saying Elara gifted you abilities so potent that it's enough to make a man completely forget himself?" He sat up straight in his chair and his gaze dropped to the non-existent neckline of Astrid's metal top.

"Yes, Father Dennet, that's exactly what I'm saying, would you allow me to demonstrate for you what they experienced, so you too can understand how disarming Elara's light can truly be? When was the last time you were satisfied to such a degree, Father?" She stood up and began closing the distance between them, her hips swaying gently with each step.

Dennet's eyes were glued to her immaculate figure. "I... can't rightly say, the acolytes in my cathedral are adequate but I-'' Astrid interrupted him by putting one soft finger on his lips.

"Then let me show you why I'm so confident that my information is accurate, Father Dennet..." She sat in his lap and straddled him, her soft toned thighs pressing on the top of his legs. She draped her arms around his shoulders and nibbled at his earlobe while whispering, "unless you think that I'd only be 'adequate' like your acolytes back home?"

Elara's will guided him to grip Astrid's waist and rise from his chair, holding her in place with her legs wrapped around his hips. Astrid yelped a bit at the sudden movement, it had been a while since a human handled her like this, and the spark of desire set her body alight. "I'll be the judge of your skills tonight, Astrid," Dennet whispered coarsely in her ear. "I hope you're ready for a very thorough test of your abilities."

With Dennet's words eliciting a soft moan of arousal from Astrid, still holding her waist, he kissed her deeply. Astrid returned his kiss, letting his tongue explore her mouth, savoring the feeling of the handsome holy man's lips on hers. He took a few steps forward and set her ass down on a dresser next to the wall. With her hips still wrapped around his legs, she reached behind her and undid her cloak and top, letting her armor clatter to the floor with a clang. The exposed flesh of her breasts tasting fresh cool air once again, she felt the spark of desire become a roaring flame within her as Father Dennet leaned down to kiss her chest.

"We'll begin with these..." Said Father Dennet, his voice low and focused.

"Yes Father, please, go ahead," Astrid said demurely, as Dennet began to swirl his tongue around Astrid's now firm nipples, sending intense shivers down her spine. "Oh Elara, that feels so good, Father," she whispered.

Astrid's breaths became shorter and more exasperated as Father Dennet thoroughly judged her breasts with his tongue and hands, pinching and prodding her nipples, gently biting them, sucking on them, and groping her breasts roughly. She couldn't escape the intense feeling of desire that coursed through her, Elara's light guiding her to subjugate herself to this man's judgment and pleasure.

Father Dennet felt Astrid's hips moving on their own, her lidded eyes betraying her fervent need. He lifted his head from Astrid's chest and began to undo the bottom portion of her armor, which fell to the floor, clattering like its metallic neighbor. "Now Astrid, let's see what Elara has gifted you with."

"Oh gods, oh Elara, what are y- OHHHH gods!" Astrid couldn't help but shout as Dennet knelt and dexterously slid two fingers into her pussy while gently licking her clit. She braced her trembling body by gripping the back rim of the dresser, but it barely did her any good as intense waves of pleasure pulsed through her body.

Below her, Father Dennet was barely able to contain his own desire as the taste of Astrid's exquisite pussy excited him further. Elara's will kept telling him more, more, I need more! He unceremoniously removed his fingers from Astrid's pussy and immediately slid them into her tight asshole, which was glistening with a mixture of saliva and Astrid's own juices. As he claimed her ass with his fingers, he continued his oral assault on her clitoris.

Closing her eyes and almost screaming a holy prayer of Elara, Astrid whipped her head back and moaned as she felt her rear entrance plugged with his fingers, the surprising sensation making her orgasm. "Holy Elara, fuck me, FUCK me!" She gritted her teeth and grinded her hips against his fingers and tongue as Elara's voice too urged her, more, more, give him MORE! "Father, fuck me, I need it, Elara demands it, I can't take... I can't take any more..." Her voice was begging, all control lost to desire.

Dennet rose from his knees and quickly flipped Astrid around, her perfect round ass exposed to him. "As Elara demands, Astrid..." With a quick strike, he spanked Astrid's ass, leaving a soft red handprint on the round supple cheek of the holy warrior. She yelped like a schoolgirl, and moaned soon after as he spread her cheeks, parted the front of his robes, and gently rubbed the tip of his manhood against her twitching wet pussy.

"Where did you say those hobgoblins fucked you all night, Astrid?" He gave her another firm spank as he smirked, knowing the answer to his question before it left his lips.

"M-my ass, father. They used my ass for hours and hours, barely giving me time to rest between their assaults, oh sweet Elara it was fucking incredible... Please, please use me father." She wiggled her ass and looked back at the priest, his gaze meeting hers. The man's eyes were steeled with passion, she was unable to remember the last time a human laid her bare so completely. "Please Father, do it. I'm begging you."

"As you wish, noble Astrid," said Dennet as he delivered another firm spank to Astrid's ass, both cheeks marked with his handprint. His cock lubricated well enough with her juices, he pressed it against her tight rear entrance, applying more and more pressure until finally it relented, his cock burying itself in her asshole. "Oh Elara that's fucking incredible, Astrid." He growls and grits his teeth as he begins to rock his hips back and forth, fucking the fair paladin's ass.

12