Astrid the Paladin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astrid immediately arched her back as he penetrated her, deepening the angle at which her ass was pounded by his erection. She moaned and gasped, each thrust reaching further and further inside her. Again she braced herself by gripping the ends of the dresser she was propped up against. "FUCK me, oh Elara, please Father, use me until you're satisfied!" She matched the motions of Dennet's thrusts, pushing her ass back until it slapped against his hips, her pussy dripping onto the floor beneath them.

Dennet had fully lost his composure by now, the feeling of intense pleasure severing his ties to decency and decorum. He grabbed Astrid's wrists and pinned them behind her back, the other hand whipping his belt from his robes and wrapping it tightly around her arms. He pulled on the belt, causing Astrid to pull away from the dresser, her weight being supported by Dennet's firm grip on the tie that now bound her arms behind her. "That's right Astrid," said Dennet, his voice husky as he hammered her ass repeatedly, "give in to everything, give in to me."

"Ohhh yes Father! I'm yours, please, deeper!" Savoring the feeling of being at the man's mercy, she didn't even bother to struggle against the bonds that held her arms in place. Instead she arched her back more, allowing herself to further drown in pleasure and submission as she fully accepted him inside her ass.

"Oh gods, prepare... prepare for your gift, Astrid!" Father Dennet took one hand and gripped Astrid's silvery blonde hair, pulling her head back hard. She gasped at the sudden sensation of pain that swirled together with pleasure, making her moan yet again. Simultaneously, he pressed down on her lower back, forcing her to arch her back even more. The sight of Astrid's perfectly arched ass sent him over the edge, and with a final thrust he erupted inside her.

"Thank youuuuu, thank you thankyouthankyouuuu," moaned Astrid, her eyes blank as her final orgasm almost made her knees buckle. She felt surges of gratitude for each load that Dennet deposited inside her until he had no more to give. "Oh gods thank you for your gift, Father... thank you..." She collapsed onto her knees as Dennet released her hair from his grip, cum dripping out of her tight hole. Without missing a beat, her arms still bound behind her back, she quickly turned around and began throating the Holy Father, swirling her tongue around his cock, cleaning every last drop of cum from the cock that was just in her ass.

Gasping at the unexpected throat fuck, Dennet reared his head back, "oh Elara has truly blessed you Astrid, good gods, sweet lord of love above." He grabbed Astrid's head and gently pushed her down, enjoying the sounds of her gagging and sputtering with his cock lodged firmly in her throat. Just when he was about to let her up for air, he looked down at the blonde warrior on her knees before him. To his surprise he saw nothing but love and adoration in her eyes as her eyelids fluttered, her face fully pressed against his groin. As saliva and cum dripped from Astrid's chin, she gently stuck her tongue out and slurped on his balls, determined to clean him thoroughly.

"You're beyond compare, Astrid..." Said Father Dennet, his breath haggard and sporadic. He finally released his grip on her head and she slowly tilted her head back, holding him in her mouth with pure suction until she released his sparkling clean cock from her mouth with a pop. She wiped the cum and saliva from her chin with her fingers and swallowed it, showing Dennet her empty mouth as he reached behind her and undid the belt binding her arms behind her back.

"So Father," Astrid said between heavy breaths. "In your current state, do you think you'd be willing to spill secrets you normally might not, or do you still question my information-gathering skills?" She stood and gently fixed the Father's robes for him, replacing his belt and trousers to their original position. She then looked at him, his eyes wide with admiration.

"Astrid, you could tell me anything right now and I would believe you." Said Dennet, barely able to form a complete sentence. He collapsed onto his bed and his eyes closed. "I... You'll have my vote. You have my full... my full confidence.." He yawned and rolled onto his side, completely spent. "Good night, Astrid."

Astrid smiled, knowing Elara had guided her true yet again. She dressed in her armor and cloak and began to head back to her chambers. "Good night, Daddy Dennet," said Astrid from the doorway, softly closing it behind her as the Holy Father happily drifted off to sleep.

--

The next day, the Holy Summit went as Astrid expected, with Father Dennet now convinced that no man, human or otherwise, would be in any state to judge whether or not it was safe to discuss private matters after a single session with Astrid, let alone an entire night. Carris, Alden, and Dennet all gave her the unanimous vote she needed to organize a small unit to combat the potential unification of monster and beast races. After seeing the visiting Fathers Carris and Dennet off in their respective carriages, Father Alden spoke with Astrid as they walked back to the cathedral.

"I'm so proud of you Astrid," beamed Father Alden, "barely 20 minutes alone with you and Dennet couldn't stop singing your praises, you really are the most gifted among us."

"Elara quite literally lit the way for me on this matter, father. I only do as She guides," Astrid mused with a fond smile.

"Be that as it may, I'm glad you were able to get Dennet to see reason. So tell me, do you plan on setting out as soon as possible, or will you remain in Caldwell for a while before heading east?" He inquired as they entered the cathedral proper.

Astrid shook her head softly. "Honestly I'm not sure, I'll need to see who would be available from the ranks of Elara's faithful to accompany me before making my decision. The men and women Carris and Dennet promised should be here within a fortnight, so hopefully we won't have to wait too long. If I'm to sow discord among the ilk of goblins, trolls, centaurs, and whatever else is out there, I'll need strong warriors I can count on."

Alden just smiled and nodded, "whatever the challenge may be, I know in my heart that Elara will guide your sword to victory, my dear Astrid." He gently patted her bottom as they walked past the cathedral doors.

The two conversed for a few minutes longer, then Alden left to attend to a group of visiting acolytes. Astrid wandered the halls, lost in thought, when Elizabeth appeared in front of her, her face lit up with an innocent smile.

"Astrid, the tailor gave me the cloth knee pads you said I should get, they're incredible!" Said Elizabeth excitedly. "Thank you so much for recommending them, they've really come in handy!"

"It's only been a day, how many times would they have been useful in that short amount of time?" Asked Astrid. She thought back to her first months in the cathedral and how much use she got out of the pads when she was just an acolyte. "On second thought, no need to elaborate, I get it. They really should make those standard-issue." She smiled at Elizabeth. "Where are you off to now?"

"Lunch!" Said Elizabeth. "A traveling group of clerics are treating me, so I'm heading there now."

Astrid tilted her head to the side and raised an eyebrow. "But the way to town is that way?" She asked, motioning behind Elizabeth toward the cathedral doors.

Elizabeth just smiled, "oh I know, I'm not heading there, I'm headed to the men's dormitory, don't worry I'll be getting plenty to eat. Have a pleasant day Astrid!" Elizabeth hummed one of the hymns of Elara and happily walked toward the men's dormitory, excited to receive so many tasty gifts of Elara.

Astrid could barely hold back her laughter, "Elizabeth, with an attitude like that you'll always be the most popular acolyte in the cloister." She shook her head, hummed the hymn that was now stuck in her head, and walked back to her quarters.

12