Astrovirology

Story Info
Sometimes a virus is just a virus... sometimes it isn't.
2.7k words
3.69
7.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always wanted to do an Arthur C Clarke style multi-generational story but never could think of a good idea. COVID managed to give me the inspiration and I hope you like it. I didn't want "just another quarantine" story. Thanks to my beta readers and supporters. You guys rock!

--

Tabitha's skin was crawling. Ever since she'd gotten back from the hospital she'd been having... urges. Coronavirus had struck hard and fast around the world. Tabitha's job as a forklift operator at a distribution center meant that she was considered essential. Unfortunately, the $2.00 an hour hazard pay bump wasn't really enough to cover her for the risks. She was one of the unlucky few who got severely ill with the disease. She ended up spending nearly a month in the hospital with a ventilator in for half of it.

But now she was back home and recovering. Her finances, never in a particularly healthy state, were in tatter. But that wasn't her biggest concern.

She swiped left again. No. Left again. No. No. No. Left again. Yuck.

Then she finally saw something interesting. The guy looked cute. Seemed like a nice guy. She texted him.

Tabitha: Hey. Saw your pic. You up?

Greg: Can't. Quarantine.

Tabitha: Don't be a pussy. Come quarantine with me!

Greg: (no response)

"Damnit!" she screamed. Over the last week she'd moved from subtle to practically giving it away. What the fuck was wrong with guys? Why weren't people eager to get their rocks off after so long in quarantine? This quarantine didn't help her at the front end and was now completely fucking her (and not in the way she needed) on the back end. Hmmm... the back end... Tabitha shook her head. "Where the hell did that come from?" she murmured before returning to the app.

Left. Left. Can't swipe left fast enough. Finally she found another one, this guy seemed like a real stud. Ripped muscles. Strong jaw. She felt herself get a little wet just looking at him. She swiped right quickly and instantly got a match.

Tabitha: Hey, stud.

Ben: Hi.

Tabitha: You want to hook up?

Ben: Sure. Dinner?

Tabitha paused. Dinner wasn't what she had in mind but being treated like a lady BEFORE she was treated like a whore might be kind of nice. God she needed to just get fucked!

Tabitha took a selfie. She looked at her phone, admiring her handy work. Her pale skin was visible through the gauzy pink babydoll. The black bow tied just underneath her breasts gave the impression of a Victorian era empire waist. The fabric was just barely opaque enough to hide what was underneath.

Tabitha: Just a little preview to wet your whistle.

Ben: Ohhh... that's nice.

Tabitha frowned at the message. If this was another limp dicked loser she was going to go berserk. Tabitha had always been a very picky girl. If a guy didn't smell right, look right, talk right and act right, she didn't want to have anything to do with him. It was why, at 27, she was still single. And therefore why she lived alone. She rifled through her closet, finally finding a tight t-shirt that showed off her bust and thin waist. She slipped on a pair of tight jeans that looked painted on once she jumped a few times to get into them. Her ass was nice and plump and always required a little bit of extra effort to get it poured into her tightest outfits. A small price to pay for looking hot. She looked in the mirror, satisfied that nobody could resist the package she was presenting.

It only took her 15 minutes to get to the restaurant. Olive Garden wasn't exactly the fancy first date dinner she had expected. Of course, she'd have been perfectly happy getting banged in the backseat of her car so she wasn't really complaining. A nice light salad and a couple breadsticks might provide some nice fuel for a night of vigorous fucking. Again, she felt herself get a little bit wet at the thought of Ben's arms holding her up against the wall as he slammed into her. She shivered a little and gave a tight smile as she got out of her car. Her tennis shoes hit the pavement as the late summer sun shone down on her. The warmth felt so nice on her skin and she realized how grateful she was to finally be out of the hospital.

She walked to the front and was greeted by an employee with a facemask. They gestured with the forehead thermometer and checked her temperature. As the lady checked her, Tabitha reached into her pocket and pulled out the immunity card she'd been given. Washington state had been giving them out for the last week. Once you had two negative COVID tests and a positive antibody test, you got one. You were under no obligation to share it with people, that was necessary for the civil libertarian folks to get on board, but you could show it if you wanted. Tabitha didn't really have any problem with that.

The lady looked at the picture then waved her in. Tabitha hated the new world order with the masks. She missed being able to see people's faces and judge their expressions. The silent woman might have been surly and angry. She might have been quiet and despondent. She might have been cheery and just found talking with the mask awkward. No way to know. Tabitha's eyes adjusted to the light and she looked around for her date. The restaurant was sparse and only a few diners were visible. All of the tables in the middle of the aisles had been moved and only every other booth was in use. Social distancing in operation. Tabitha wondered, not for the first time, when normalcy would return.

She finally saw Ben sitting at a table in the back corner. He was wearing a teal polo shirt buttoned all the way up to his neck. The shirt was a little too tight for him but that just made it show off his bulging biceps. It wasn't quite the best look for him but it certainly accentuated his best features. His cute face and ripped arms. She walked up, acutely aware of the way he was staring at her. He looked almost mesmerized. Tabitha put a little extra sway in her hips. She was nobody's idea of a sex goddess. She was much more the girl-next-door type. But ever since getting out of the hospital, she'd felt like being just a little sexier than before. She'd broken out old college clothes that were just a little too tight. A little too young. A little too revealing. But now they seemed perfect.

"Wow... you look great," Ben said as he stood up to offer his chair.

"Such a gentleman," Tabitha said as she allowed herself to be seated and tucked into the table.

"I try," he said.

"I hope you're not ALWAYS a gentle-man," she said, proud of her play on words.

"What do you mean?" asked the oblivious, Ben.

"I mean... sometimes a lady doesn't want gentle... sometimes she doesn't want to be seen as a lady." Tabitha was so horny after a week of nothing but failed dates that she was done playing games. Might as well find out what this guy was made of.

"Oh... I used to be more like that. I'm trying to change my ways though."

Tabitha frowned. He used to be more gentle? Or he's trying to now be more gentle? Before she could ask, he continued, "I saw you weren't wearing a mask. Aren't you worried you might catch it? Or spread it?"

Tabitha shook her head and smiled, "Too late for both of those." She still had her immunity card in her hand and flicked it in front of him before sliding it back into her wallet.

Ben smiled and Tabitha realized it was for the first time. It was a nice, friendly smile. Very disarming and charming, frankly. "You too? I got mine a couple weeks ago."

"Wasn't it the worst? I was in the hospital for a month!" Tabitha said with excitement. Finally she found someone to bond over this ordeal with.

Ben shook his head, "It wasn't bad. I was basically asymptomatic. I had a tiny cough for a day and then tested clear five days later."

"Fuck... that's lucky for you," Tabitha said.

"Yeah... sorry you were less lucky," he said. He did seem genuinely upset for her. Tabitha liked the level of empathy he was showing. Their waiter came, another employee in a face mask, and took their order. The food was surprisingly good for a chain restaurant. The salad was fresh. The breadsticks hot. Tabitha figured that with only a quarter of the guests there was a lot more attention paid to each individual one.

When they finished, Tabitha was ready to crawl completely out of her skin. She needed to get fucked and, as nice as Ben had been, she needed him to hurry the hell up and make a move.

"So... uhmm... what do you want to do now?"

"Come back to my place?" Tabitha asked.

Ben swallowed, "Uhh... sure... If you want," he stammered.

For a guy who looked like a stud, he sure was awkward. Beggars can't be choosers though and Tabitha reached out and stroked his hand suggestively, "I want very, very much."

Ben followed Tabitha in his own car. She was nervous as she took the final turns into her apartment. She could feel the butterflies in her stomach. Ben definitely wasn't mister right. Too passive. Didn't quite smell right. Definitely didn't talk right. But she needed dick so bad she wasn't going to let an opportunity go to waste. She hopped out of her car in the parking deck and gestured to her guest spot. Ben pulled in, his red sports car looking like the classic alpha male jock car. A promising sign as far as Tabitha thought. Ben might be a little awkward and passive, but he played three sports in high school and two in college. If he couldn't give her an athletic fuck, nobody could.

Ben got out of the car and Tabitha stepped up to give him a surprise kiss. He murmured into her mouth before realizing what she was doing and awkwardly returning the kiss. When she broke it, Ben's eyes were wide as if he couldn't believe that she'd just done that, "Just a sample, Benjamin."

The two went upstairs and finally Ben started to show a little bit of life. His hands wandered across her waist and ass. His kisses became more energetic and impassioned. "Don't hold back, lover," she whispered as they stumbled into her apartment. Her hands instantly found his shirt and pulled it out, practically ripping it off above his head. "Nice!" she said as she traced the well sculpted abs. She felt herself completely flood her panties at the sight. She reached down and started to unbuckle the belt, desperate to get what she needed.

"Wait, let me make you happy first," he said with a smile.

She really wanted a fucking but a nice orgasm from this stud's tongue would be a pretty good warm up. Plus it was nice of him to offer. She smiled and moved her hands to her own pants. She stepped back and unbuttoned the tight jeans, enjoying his unyielding stare. He looked like he was seeing a woman strip for him for the first time. She shimmied out of her jeans, shaking her hips side to side as she pulled them down before kicking them off across the room. Ben's eyes flicked involuntarily as he followed the discarded clothes before they snapped back to her. Normally, she would have been annoyed at how his attention was focused on her barely covered pussy. But she was so horny now that his hungry stare simply had her leaking.

"Want to see what's under these?" she asked as she slid a finger down into her panties. She shook and gave a little moan as she grazed her clit gently. The contact felt so good that she forgot about the horny man and the hard cock that were in the room with her.

"Yes, please," he said in a quiet whisper.

"So polite, Ben. I told you... I don't want a gentle man tonight."

He nodded and Tabitha started pulling down her panties. She'd shaved smooth about a week ago. She'd done it on a whim but really liked it now that it was done. Something about the smoothness really turned her on. Tabitha sat down and spread her legs wide on the black leather couch. Her window was open. She didn't care. In fact, she kind of liked the idea that someone might be watching. Someone, somewhere might get themselves off watching her get fucked hard by this stud. She stuck out her finger and beckoned him forth, "Come get it stud. Show me how much you want me with that cute little tongue."

The man practically dove for her. "Ohh," she yelped as he started lapping at her. It was awkward and clumsy at first but he was clearly making a real effort. Maybe too much of one. "First time doing this?" she asked with a laugh.

He pulled his face away from her spread legs and looked at her. Her juices were already glistening his strong, sharp jaw. "Second," he said before returning to her open cunt.

"Okay, pay attention sweetie," she said in a whisper. She hadn't planned on teaching him the art of cunnilingus tonight but she did admire his determination. She spent the next fifteen minutes guiding him to please her. Ben was an eager, if somewhat obtuse, student. She had to say a couple things twice but all-in-all, he was fine. Her first orgasm was okay. Her second a little better. By her third, Ben had learned what she liked and she was thrashing happily on the couch.

"Fuck... so good. Now your turn. I want to ride that big cock, baby."

She grabbed him by the collar and practically flung him onto the couch before straddling him. She let her pussy grind on his cock, mildly disappointed that it was neither as hard nor as big as she'd hoped. Nevertheless, she was encouraged it wasn't completely limp like the last two guys. She pulled her t-shirt off and pressed her tits into Ben's face. He licked and sucked on them, flicking the nipple like she'd taught him to lick her clit. It sent shockwaves through her and she moaned lustily. She felt his cock twitch underneath her, "You want this pussy, baby? You going to fuck me?"

"I'm going to try," he murmured into her tits.

"You better do more than try, stud. I want to get fucked hard, rough and fast. You just take what you want, okay?"

Twenty minutes later they were lying in Tabitha's bed in an awkward silence. Ben was stroking his cock, keeping it mildly hard. Tabitha was fingering her clit, rapidly losing her own arousal, however.

"You're the third guy this has happened with. Is it something wrong with me?" she asked, not really expecting an answer.

"No... You're really cute and pretty. I promise."

"Then why can't I just get FUCKED!" she screamed in frustration before getting out of bed and pulling her clothes on.

Ben averted his eyes from Tabitha and looked at his semi-hard cock. "Sorry... You're exactly my type. I just have been having trouble for the last month or so."

"Get out, Ben. Just go home," Tabitha said. She was tired and frustrated but at least Ben had gotten her off. The last two guys couldn't even manage that. She'd considered breaking out her dildo and letting Ben fuck her with that but she knew she needed a real live cock. Flesh and blood. Surging inside of her. Filling her up. She didn't just need to feel fucked. She needed to feel the warm fertile seed leaking out of her empty hole. God... her hole just felt so empty right now. So empty.

Ben gathered up his clothes and practically skulked out of her apartment in shame. She didn't care. Guys were so fucking lame. As soon as he was gone, she was back on her phone, endlessly swiping left. Why was she so picky?