Asymmetric Bases Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chatted, watched stuff all day; you could say that until late afternoon it was like a normal relationship, she cooked cookies for me, we played cards etc.

In the afternoon, she changed her clothes, wearing beige shorts and some brown wool pantyhose matching her shorts. She put on some brown leather shoes and we left her place. We walked to my house with her dog, she did not enter the house this time, we walked the dogs and then she held my hand when entering my building. I almost had a heart attack. It was already dark but what if someone had seen us? Oddly, I did not pull my hand away, I couldn't.

This time she entered the house with me. She told me to go to the bedroom. I didn't ask why, with lots of possibilities flying around in my mind. But I was standing there and watching her. She closed the door and lead me to the bedroom holding my hand, walked us to the bed and gently pushed me to the bed.

"What's going on?" I asked. Normally, there would be no need to talk, everyone would know what was happening and what was about to happen.

She had a very faint naughty look in her eyes,

"I want to kiss you."

"Yes!" I thought

"Like I did this morning."

It was still a Yes! for me but there was something different. She never initiated things; she always led the context but I was the one requesting every time. Did she really want me? At least, was this something spontaneous or a planned one? I couldn't be sure at that moment.

"Assume the position" she said, "but lie down this time"

I lay down on my back, in my marital bed while watching her remove her shoes and step up on the bed. She told me to go back until the headboard.

I slid back until my head was over the pillows. She took small steps on the bed, stopped, then pulled the bed covers using her feet so that the pillows were not covered anymore.

She slowly lifted her left foot, moved it towards my right cheek, after touching my face slightly put it on my pillow, still touching my head. Then the right foot on my wife's pillow without the ceremony.

"Oh, you little cat!" I thought. Possibly she was marking her territory, stepping with her moist feet on one of the sacred things in my marriage. I was aware that she knew I would be OK with this, her stepping on my pillow, but my wife's? If she really did plan this, it was so wrong and so hot at the same time. "Who thinks that?" I shuddered for a moment realizing that my thoughts were possibly true.

I was carried away with all those thoughts, she lifted her right foot and lightly slapped my face with it. When I looked at her, I saw that she was in that mood again. She wanted me to look in her eyes apparently.

We looked at each other like that for a period, then I understood that she wasn't going to tell me what to do. I opened my mouth.

She did not linger this time and flushed everything she had been collecting in her mouth into mine. It mostly found its target while only a small amount dropped out of my mouth and splattered around in forms of very small droplets (I checked later, to see if there was any visible proof), on both pillows and my face. She had a satisfied face and enjoyed my struggle with her saliva in my mouth. I started to register this taste as her taste, which I knew I liked.

She asked me which pillow was mine, as if that was the one she cared about and when I told her she moved over to my wife's pillow with both feet. She curled her toes like clawing it (her feet looked perfect, especially in the pantyhose) and I could not take my eyes from them. Then I looked up and as I suspected, saw her working my expressions.

Her every action was hotter than the previous ones; I felt many emotions at the same time.

I felt sorry for the situation I put my wife in, Amy's occupation of my wife's territory, her rubbing my face into this fact and savoring my reactions to all of these.

"I'll be downstairs, don't keep me waiting" she said happily and jumped off the bed, collected her shoes and walked out. I sat on the bed, then took my wife's pillow and smelled it in mixed feelings due to mixed scents.

We met downstairs and walked to her place.

We did not talk that night until she said "Goodnight" and went to bed.

In the bed, I was thinking "How can a day start and end this way but be perfectly normal in between?"

I stood up, went to bathroom and jerked off thinking of the limited actions I had access to. I didn't need to fantasize about other stuff, these were enough.

In the morning our friend Kate called and told me that she was going to set off early on Tuesday, so she could pick up the dog anytime on Monday. I told her that I was working in a nearby office and that I could get home within 15 minutes when she was coming.

Amy was working in her room and when I told her that, she looked at me in contempt. First, I thought this was about being jealous or something. Our minds weren't working similar.

"You know the rule, if you spend time in your house with her, we have to reset our timer."

I wasn't planning to let her in but this was ridiculous, as if she was looking for a reason to do so.

"I'm not going to invite her in and I'm planning to do the transfer in front of my building but if she calls me before I can get the dog out, how can I tell her to stay out? When my dog goes to holiday, everything is going to be easier. And above all these, don't you want to kiss me?"

"Of course I do but are you saying that these are made-up rules? Are you thinking that I'm playing a game?" with a look telling me "Say yes if you dare!" in her face.

The answer was yes but of course I did not take that chance, especially when I was going to be free to stay at her place without interruption after that day.

"Of course not, I meant that I would be wearing a mask and it would be for a short time"

"I don't care and I can't know if she protects herself or not."

"Ok, I'll try to get there before she does"

On my way home, I was thinking that she preferred to reset her timer, since she didn't seem to have run out of her tests on me.

And my phone rang. Kate was waiting for me in front of my building, I waved at her without answering the phone. She hugged me (which was kind of a lost habit since the pandemic started, so Amy might have been right) and I told her to wait for 5 minutes there, so that I would bring the doggy downstairs.

She told me that she had to use the toilet and there was nothing left to say. I would not tell Amy; how could she know?

We entered my flat and she ran to the toilet. I prepared my dog and her 'suitcase' and waited near the door.

She texted me from the toilet saying she wouldn't say no to a coffee if it wouldn't be too much trouble. So, I closed the door and made the coffee.

We were enjoying our coffee and chatting about work, life etc., the doorbell rang. I opened it to see Amy with her dog, directly looking towards the living room to see Kate. The timer was reset, that was for sure but the main problem was that I had to explain this visit to Kate.

I spoke to Amy with a voice that could be heard from the living room, hoping Amy was smart enough to play along.

"Oh, so sorry. I forgot to call you. My friend is taking the dog to my wife now, no need for you to walk her for me."

She purposefully stalled for a few seconds, directly looking into my eyes, clearly enjoying me squirm and then replied softly,

"Oh, that's OK, I promised to help someone else with her dog as well, this way it will be easier for me, bye." and walked towards the elevator, looking daggers at me.

Kate was standing beside me when I turned my back. I told her we helped each other in the neighborhood time to time, when someone had a plan (which was true).

She said "That's very nice. Anyway, I have to go too, say bye to each other."

I kissed my dog's nose, she took her and her bag, and walked out. I said bye and closed the door. I was still terrified after ten minutes when the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see Amy standing there.

She made a gesture tilting her head slightly telling me to go and took me back to where 'Time stood still'. Or, where the time never reached 5 days.

She had to work for all Tuesday at the university and I had to take her dog out, of course after driving her there and coming back. She had a car but I always somehow found myself suggesting that I took her there, if she didn't tell me to. While walking her dog, I preferred places where nobody preferred to go, in order to avoid any unnecessary interception; everyone knew the dogs and their owners around here. I had a lot of work too, so this was a good day for me to catch up with my plans.

She called me in the afternoon and told me that a friend of hers was going to drop her home.

I had a list of such events in my head, which were not fitting her "precautious" image and rules. I hoped that I wouldn't mention those in an argument or so, because it could make her angry, resulting in waste of all my efforts, patience and time.

Then I remembered her words "...so you can say you're at First Base. I will be waiting to get there but I will not say that you should wait for me." when she was explaining how this could work.

I could go to second base? Without waiting for her? I googled Second Base to check all possible interpretations of it.

I believed I collected enough definitions to persuade her about me seeing and feeling her tits, without clothes or bra on. At the same time, I pitied myself making a big deal out of such primitive accomplishments. Surely, I was ignoring the "I will be waiting to get there" part of the sentence, because there were no definitions on Google for that.

We lost the spark somewhere in the way with my wife. This wasn't only about me probably because none of us hadn't done anything for a long time to fix this. That fact and me breaking my principle rules in the first weekend were what I came up with, while trying to reason my efforts for the silly events in the last week, especially sillier at my age. I already passed beyond some red lines and I was trying to add some meaning to that, to make it worth.

Thinking those did not make me feel less guilty but I was trying to understand what lead me to this point. Amy wasn't the first one I found interesting (before she started to conquer me - after that she became something else). I was checking out women all the time lately. An affair was not in my plans but it was obvious that it was a matter of time. It never had crossed my mind that Amy was in that risk group.

Anyway, it was night already and she wasn't back yet. I called her but she didn't pick up. I walked her dog, fed her and watched some movie and fell asleep. It was 2 AM when I opened my eyes, she wasn't around. I went to her room, she wasn't there. I checked my phone, nothing. I was worried at first, called her again but no answer. Then I checked WhatsApp and saw that she was online 2 hours ago. I started to get jealous. I sent her a message but she did not read it.

I went to bed and slept.

In the morning I woke up and ran to her room. She wasn't there. I checked the phone, saw that she read my message at around 4 am. These were the feelings I almost forgot for 15 years. I was jealous and erratic.

I was considering going back home when she came. She said "Good morning, did you miss me?"

"What happened? Where were you?"

"A friend called us to his villa, since it was open air, we went there and I didn't see or hear your messages or calls. Did you worry about me?"

I had to worry, yes. But I only worried for one or two hours, then jealousy took over. Of course, I could not say that, I was married and I couldn't ask her to be faithful or anything but if she was doing stuff on the side, I would feel like ...

"Yes, you should have told me."

She obviously had a hangover.

"You're right, sorry about that. I'll take a shower and crash, I'm too tired."

"..."

Another day was ruined. She woke up at night, kind of sick from all the drinking, she ate something and went to bed again. I worked a lot these two days, as my consolation prize. And it had been 2 days of my quarantine.

I woke up to find her leaning in a chair by the kitchen table, checking her phone, drinking coffee and resting her crossed feet on the kitchen table.

"Good morning" I said.

"Hi" she replied still typing stuff on her phone.

Normally, in my relations before my marriage, when I felt that things were going south, I removed myself out of the picture very quickly. I easily got cold when I felt I wasn't wanted anymore. I never did this as an act from my playbook or expecting an outcome but it generally had an impact on my counterpart. I gained value in their eyes, they (mostly) realized that I couldn't be taken for granted and so on. If they acted quick, things might get back to normal; if they didn't, I already was in the cooling process.

This time it was different. Since she possibly damaged my self-respect and I was in a completely new zone (first time cheating on someone), I felt very novice about this situation. I asked if there was something wrong.

"Nah" she said.

Had she lost her interest in me? Did she had a plan and was she preparing a new bait for me to swallow? By the way, the word 'swallow' suited the situation perfectly.

Anyway, I decided to eat my breakfast first, then I'd stay distant as usual and possibly make things worse or try to act as her lackey to fix this.

I grabbed a slice of bread, poured some honey on it and ate it with milk sitting across her. She did not move her feet and my breakfast view was that. I couldn't complain since they were possibly the only real perfect part of her. I enjoyed the view, inspecting every detail and during this process unconsciously deciding to humor her.

When I finished my breakfast, I took her plate together with mine and washed them. She didn't even look at me. I took coffee for myself and asked her if she wanted a refill, she nodded with a faint sound. I served her coffee and stood there looking at her for a few seconds. She wasn't going to look at me.

I sat at the chair closest to her. I asked if she wanted anything. She said "No."

"Did I do something wrong? Is there anything I can do to make you forgive me?" I said smiling; I sucked at being a lackey.

"No and no."

Was she sexting with someone?

It seemed like this was a dead-end. I did not have the tools to fix such a situation. Considering the possibility that she wanted to get rid of me, I felt like a dead weight there; so, I stood up to go to my room and collect my stuff. I packed my bag and - this time not like a loser expecting her to stop me - went to the kitchen to say bye, with no hard feelings indeed.

She wasn't there.

I called her name and she replied "Wait, I'm in the toilet."

I sat on the couch and started to check my phone.

She came to the living room to see my bag packed and me waiting for her, said "What's going on?"

"I sensed that I'm being a burden for you since yesterday so..."

"So what?"

"This was a lovely adventure for me and I loved every moment of it, except the last two days. So, thank you"

"I don't believe you."

"I'm not acting or something like that, I honestly felt uncomfortable yesterday and this morning. I know to get lost before someone tells me to."

"So, you had your fun and leaving me, correct?"

I was confused. She was accusing me for leaving her?

"Look, I tried everything I could this morning but you blocked me."

"I didn't see you even try."

"?"

"Since you sensed that you did something to upset me, you should have tried until I forgave you, you didn't have to know the reason."

"How? And you're wrong. One possibility was that I wronged you, the other one was that you changed your mind."

"Change how?"

"Where were you the other night? With whom? What did you do?"

"Now we're talking. So, you were jealous but did not mention anything, just to stay on the track to get what you wanted, right?"

Interesting. When she wanted to make me jealous, I had to get jealous and show that. She wasn't only analyzing me but she also was grinding my edges where she didn't like.

I asked "Did you do it on purpose? To make me jealous?"

"I won't tell you, not now."

This conversation shattered my will to go home. I still was having trouble but I didn't find my leaving justified anymore. I opened up.

"Ok, I was worried at first. Then I noticed that you used your phone after I called, I thought that you were with someone and the idea paralyzed me. I don't have the right to stop you from being with someone else, considering my situation but I couldn't stand the idea"

"Go on." she was getting what she wanted, as her face told me.

"I want you very bad, but I want you anyway. I don't care if you let me move further or not, I don't care if you're playing games with me or not, I want to be yours."

"Mine?"

"Not like that, I mean during my stay or this period."

"Ok, we talked about it."

She wasn't expecting something more, at least I never suspected otherwise since the beginning.

She continued.

"I forgive you or let me say that I feel fine now since we got on the same page, so don't worry, I wasn't with someone. And for the period you're staying here, you can ignore your situation and make demands or create a crisis on such thoughts."

"Make demands? Yeah sure, to be rejected." I thought. But I was fine now.

"Please, can I kiss you?" I asked. "I have to feel you." I was sincerely feeling like a meteor fighting her gravity not to collapse on her, especially after the morning's events.

"No."

"Ok, you offer me something."

"What do you want?"

"To touch you, smell you, I don't care."

"You want to go to second base, without waiting for me huh?"

I didn't understand. I could feel her breasts, so we would both be there. And, talking about bases in such a moment seemed awkward.

She continued "I will have my real kiss before what you dream about happens." As if she was reading my mind.

It started to sink in. She would not let me touch them because she wasn't at first base. I hated the word 'base', which was a cliche but she put the rules.

"Is it wrong not to wait for you?"

"No, it's cute. I'll think about it."

Lovely, a 20 something petite girl found her big teddy bear cute. How women possessed such a power, I never understood; was it them or us?

That night, I was working on something, she texted me to go to the living room.

She was leaning on the couch in her shorts, a black sleeveless t-shirt and white ankle socks. She looked delicious to me.

"We may have a problem, I didn't think this through I guess." she blurted out and continued "We both know the meaning of that definition and you cannot touch my breasts now, so I came up with some alternatives which won't bother me."

I was only listening, waiting for the menu.

"First I thought about removing my bra and giving it to you, so you could sleep with it smelling me."

"I'd like that." I thought but this would have been good for me maybe once and for 5 minutes only, or as long as her warmth stayed there or until I ruined it with my tongue.

"Then I thought that this would be a step back for you, so I considered some extras."

"Now we're getting somewhere." I thought like a dog waiting to snatch anything to eat from friendly people.

"I thought about you, and how you adored my feet."

My heart skipped a beat, not because of the opportunity to experiment something with her feet but because of what she said and how she said it. She knew that her feet had an influence on me, she considered something about her feet would be a gift for me, which were all kind of true. Again, that self-confidence was working great tricks on me.

"But I have other plans for them."

"?" My face in question marks.