Asymmetric Bases Ch. 02

Story Info
She leads him to the path where he thinks it's his choice.
8.5k words
4.69
8.9k
7

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theyRule
theyRule
156 Followers

---------------------------

Notes on story: The story started slow on purpose. It will get more colorful (for some) but keep in mind that the main category is 'mind control', so it aims to create a realistic mind shift atmosphere, as realistic as I can pull off.

Summary: He starts to feel attracted to the girl who does not fit his 'hot girl' description. The relation while he's staying at her house does not fit his 'getting intimate' perception but he feels that this perception is prone to change.

---------------------------

Edited on 03/17/2022, including revisions and corrections, no changes about the story.

Edited on 02/02/2023, corrections, no changes about the story.

---------------------------

I woke up with the sound of a vacuum cleaner in the morning. I thought she was cleaning the house and I walked out of my room in my boxers and a t-shirt just to see a cleaning lady staring at me. She was about 50 years old, kind of fat but had a curvy body. She had a serious look on her face, like condemning me. I wasn't sure why, was it about a guy at my age being in a 20 something girl's house or wearing boxers in front of her, so I went back to my room and wore my jeans on. When I entered the living room, Amy was on the couch still in her pajamas, with a younger girl sitting next to her and chatting.

"Hey" I said.

She waved at me and said "Good morning." She introduced the girl as a student at her university and that she was going to be in her class this semester. Her name was something like Lena or Linda. She looked beautiful. We nodded at each other.

After a short time, Amy got dressed; she wore some kind of a stylish dress for some Saturday conference or something, tan nylons and then she put on her heels. This was the first time I saw her like that. She looked very different from what I had seen before and I liked what I was observing.

She told me to take them to the university, then pick her up at 16:00. Moved closer to me and whispered "You will have time to walk your dog before returning to my house. I will learn if you were late, resetting our calendar." with a smile and caressed my cheek, sending me a kiss when moving towards the door.

If we were alone, I possibly could not help myself and at least try to kiss her neck.

Also, I didn't know the setup there but attending a conference wasn't going to reset anything but me going home and spending my day there alone would, interestingly. "That's bullshit" I thought to myself.

While we were driving there, they were talking about house cleaning costs and I heard that Amy's cleaning lady was coming twice a month. That was the reason she wasn't there last week.

When I got back to her place, the cleaning lady was in her room. I told her that I was going to prepare breakfast for myself and asked if she wanted anything. This was just for the sake of a gentle conversation.

She shouted "Yes, make me some too, I like orange juice and eggs."

"What the fuck?" I thought, our cleaning lady would say "I'll fix something for you, don't mess up my kitchen!"

Anyway, I prepared eggs for both of us, orange juice for her and called her "It's ready!"

She came like the queen of the house, with a sphinxlike look on her face, sat down across the kitchen table I was sitting at. She looked at me while she was tasting it the first time, still straight-faced, she said "eh" and started eating it.

"Fuck you, Amy!" I thought, she put me in a mood that even this turned me on a bit. It was like she rewired some of my perception in such a short time and I felt a sudden worry for the remaining period.

I finished my egg, put my plate in the sink and continued to drink my coffee with my back against the counter, looking at the cleaning lady. She had a cheap looking dress with flowers on it, sand-colored nylons and some kind of classic slippers. Her ankles in nylons looked kind of sexy and nice, at least I thought so, in my sexually charged mood. She still was eating her egg.

Then she removed one of her slippers and kept her foot on the slipper. I could see her arch and I could not look away from this view, it looked very smooth.

At that moment, she finished her egg, turned her head and caught me like that. She looked in my eyes with the usual look, then slowly looked at her foot and to me again. What was wrong with me? I wasn't fantasizing about her leg or foot but if she told me to grovel at her foot with that look on her face, I might have done it, that horny I was, thanks to Amy.

She stood up without breaking eye contact with me, took a cigarette from her pack which was on the table, lit it and walked out of the kitchen. Leaving her dishes on the table. I would find every excuse not to do kitchen work when my wife asked me but here, in this place, I was getting horny even watching the maid or whoever she was, leaving me to pick up her dishes after her. It was like being in an alternate universe, full of frustration and horniness. Everything started to look sexy here.

Amy called to say that someone would drive her home so I was free.

It was hard for me to wait until Amy came back because I wasn't peaceful around the cleaning lady. Not that I liked her body, not even about her nylon covered legs, ankles or feet. Just because of her looks and attitude towards me. I wasn't thinking about her but she kept me on the edge just with her presence.

Amy returned home at about 17:30, she talked and paid to the cleaning lady and sent her. She walked to me and said "I hear someone likes to stare?"

I acted gullible and said "What?".

Amy moved closer

"She told me you were checking her out..."

"What!?! She wanted me to make breakfast for her, I made it and I was looking at her when I was finishing my coffee. Have you seen her?"

"She told me you were looking at her legs."

"No, I was just..." I felt that this was the worst possible way to avoid this situation, so I stopped and said "Is someone jealous of the cleaning lady?" with a grin on my face.

"Nice move" she said with a half and short smile, put her hand over my shoulder for balance, staring in my eyes, reached down and removed one of her shoes, then put her foot down and removed the other still standing and staring. And walked to her room, putting her shoes in front of the door. I heard her showering within minutes.

I, confused with hormones, feelings and thoughts, was still standing, looking at her shoes, thinking that they still had to be warm and moist because of her small, soft, lovely feet. I wanted to feel her more, anyway possible but I decided not to do anything. They lured me bad and this burned my brain but I resisted that urge to smell or even kiss the insides of her freshly removed shoes.

I sat down and started to watch a series I watched before. She came in her pajamas, sat in her usual spot and looked at me. I paused the show and asked her how she was, why she had been so late etc.

She did not answer and kept looking at me.

She told me that she was tired and she was planning to sleep early, adding that she already had her dinner.

I waited for her all day and she was going to bed? That early? I felt like a young boy worrying about his girlfriend was about to leave him.

I asked "Is there something wrong?"

"No" she said, "just tired."

"Can I sleep with you? You were gone all day and I was hoping that we could spend some time together."

"Not yet and I won't let you French-kiss me tonight since you were naughty today"

This was good actually, at least I thought now that she wasn't getting bored of me but she was showing me that she could get jealous or angry with me if I acted like that.

"I'm sorry" I said, "I honestly did not check her out, I just like legs in nylons."

A very short "Ok" with a faint smile and she stood up and went to her room.

I was upset but decided to watch the series and went to bed. I thought that the whole day was wasted and hoped the next days would be better.

I recalled the "won't let you French-kiss me tonight" part, where she looked confident that I would say yes to that and this made me find that kiss more interesting than the day before. If you could call it a kiss, of course.

In the morning I woke up to see her sitting at the side of my bed watching me. I was a bit startled and could say "Hey."

"Have you considered my offer?"

I didn't know if she was doing that straight-faced impression as an act or was it a sign that she was busy in the head time to time, even in situations prone to some kind of reaction. It was kind of scary but I wasn't scared of a petite delicate 'beauty'.

Yes, I started to find her beautiful, not because of her sexy outfits or lovely body parts only but she also started to alter my beautiful definition as well.

I guessed that it was natural, when you liked someone, you could start to like some physical features which you hadn't been a fan of before. It wasn't happening to me the first time. But this was different. Liking? Yes. But this was like occupying my brain; I started to adore her face, eyes, lips, nose. Her hair? I liked that since the beginning.

I said "I'm not disgusted and I guess I might..."

"Really?" She said with a surprised look on her face, as if this was my idea.

She told me that she woke up early, took the dogs out, went for a run, took a shower - she was in her robe and had a towel on her head - and had been waiting beside me to wake up.

Dogs? She took my keys, went to my apartment, took my dog and walked her? What else did she do? She was very comfortable even when I was with her in my house, I could not put a frame to the things she might have done when she was there alone. She might even have taken something belonged to me or my wife. Shit! She might have put something there; we knew that women sometimes did such stuff to break up marriages. I was afraid to ask.

"You went to my place?"

"Yes, why?"

"Did someone see you?"

"I guess not, I wouldn't worry about it."

"And... did you enter the house?"

"Why are you asking? I left you alone in mine, didn't I?"

"Yes, but you're not acting as shy as I am about such things."

"What are you afraid of? Do you think I smelled your dirty underwear? Or your wifey's?"

"I hope you didn't." with a face like that horrified emoticon showing all teeth.

"No, I didn't; In fact, I didn't do anything naughty, just looked at your clothes, to find if there were any I'd like. For the last few days, I kind of know what you like to see on me, but you're far from knowing my taste."

"So, you don't like what I'm wearing?"

"I do, actually but you prefer 'Dude' clothes all the time, you can wear the same thing for a year. A pair of jeans or shorts, a plain t-shirt is all you wear for years around. But you have nice clothes, shirts, trousers."

"Ok, just tell me what you like, I'll wear them. By the way, what do you expect me to wear when I'm walking the dog? You haven't seen me anywhere else."

"You're right. Anyway, we'll look into your outfit later. Now it's decision time for you."

"I said yes already." I said playfully

"No, you didn't, you said you weren't disgusted by the idea."

"Ok, I say yes now."

"To what? I didn't ask a question."

"Yes. To everything you want." acting cheeky obviously trying to look cool about my situation.

"So, you want to go to base one, huh?"

I just looked at her, thinking "What's her obsession about the bases? Are we 13?"

She shook her feet and got rid of her slippers, climbed up on the bed and told me to sit up. I leaned against the headboard of the bed. She stood up, put her feet on my sides, approached to my face with small steps, slowly.

"Sit up more and open your mouth"

This started to become something very interesting; when she was looking down at me, ordering me stuff, it felt like some kind of sex game and I never had experienced that before. I read and fantasized such stuff but living it in real, especially at this level of innocence was thrilling. I wasn't sure if anything happened was truly innocent and time to time, I felt like I was against a predator but the actions themselves were harmless.

I straightened more, looking up to her but my mind was multitasking at that moment.

The hem of her robe was at my shoulder level and I was aware that as she approached to the headboard, her pussy was approaching my face, the loose skirts of the robe were moving continuously and tantalizing me, with the hope to see, smell, even...

She must have sensed my erratic condition, she stopped and said "You know this whole thing is being built on trust and if you try anything out of the planned, this will be over. Do you understand me?"

I said "Yes, I know, I wasn't going to do anything, why did you tell me that?"

"Maybe you needed to hear that, I don't know. Now open your mouth."

She then put her left hand on the wall behind the bed, with her face two feet above mine, our eyes on each other's - mine kind of confused, hers determined - and she pushed my shoulders with her knees fixing me in that position. Suddenly I felt her right hand on my chin, positioning my head and fixing it as well. She definitely was not wavering in any part of this process; I wondered if this wasn't her first time.

She puckered her lips, slowly a very small drop became visible, she waited like that and I forgot about the short distance from my mouth or nose to her pussy and everything else, hungrily and impatiently staring at the drop of her saliva. I was getting impatient about it and she made me wait. She let it drop. I knew it dropped in my mouth and I felt it hit my uvula or something there but that was it, I could not taste it, I could not even find it in my mouth.

She never stopped looking at my face, my emotional state was under a non-stop evaluation by her, she was analyzing my every move, her effect on me, continuously. She only licked her lips once.

First, I waited for her to say something but she was only staring at me. I could swear that I smelled something or I imagined it unconsciously but I thought that I smelled her sex, pussy, her wetness or something like that. She might have been turned on doing that; I guessed that was supposed to happen, since she orchestrated this situation.

No moves, no words. I didn't want to say anything, how could I say I could not taste it, giving away what pathetic thoughts I had in my mind?

I slowly opened my mouth again.

She pressed her knees more, held my chin firmly, squeezing my face from the sides and without puckering her lips, slightly separating them apart she started to produce another drop on her lower lip. It looked juicier and bigger than the previous one and was getting bigger. At one point, it looked like it was about to spill from the edge of her lip. But it didn't. She was looking at my eyes like she was trying to read my soul. My soul was screaming "Give it to us!"

We stayed like that for a period.

I guessed that she was breathing in slightly to keep it at balance. "There! the balance has shifted towards me" was the last thought on my mind just before she slurped it back and closed her lips. She practically and successfully was torturing me. She was doing everything just to see my reactions. I might have been getting to the first base but she definitely was going for the home-base with my integrity.

She stayed like that until I looked in her eyes begging for it. Then she started again.

We were at the breath-balancing phase again. I noticed that she was digging into my shoulders with her knees at that moment. It was hurting but I didn't care. She released the juicy - not so big but bigger than the first - drop of saliva in my mouth. This time it was all around in my mouth.

Possibly it did not taste significantly but I was feeling it and I kept it in my mouth, like a rare and expensive wine. I might have done some ridiculous looking things at that moment, trying to taste it, keep it together, then spread it to everywhere but my fucking saliva ruined everything, I could not differ hers from mine after a few seconds.

All these brought me to a different state of mind that I wanted more, knowing that she would not hand it over easily and knowing that I would not be satisfied even if she gave me some more; as if I was getting some kind of new addiction to that. I quickly opened my mouth, like a dog using a newly learned trick to get another cookie.

She just stood there and watched. More than a minute could have passed like this. She wasn't releasing me and she wasn't feeding my hunger. She was just watching.

I tried the begging look, nothing.

Finally, I found my voice and said "Can I have more?"

She didn't move, as if I didn't ask.

"Please?"

Nothing.

I knew the dialogues in videos or stories, such as saying "I beg you to *, mistress" etc. But this situation was not like that.

She never used such hierarchical contexts, not even once. She ordered me a few times; she was aware that she was the boss in this relationship but she never ever put the label on it.

I was not sure that she even would like that because she clearly didn't need such stereotypical indicators or acts. This made it more real and natural, I guessed.

She probably had a funny, even somehow stupid looking plan, which on the other hand, had been delivering the results she wanted; showing me that the plan was far from being funny or stupid. She acted like she was experienced about this, which did not fit anything about her.

That was why I felt like I needed to stay far from such stereotype d/s phrases. I talked instead.

"Amy, I thought this was stupid but you were right. I really felt like I was kissing you or some intimacy like that. I could not get enough of you, please give me one more taste."

She smiled, sent me a kiss from above and returned to her previous state saying "Open up."

This time she did not spend much time, she filled her mouth with saliva, she poured all in to my mouth and spit the sagging remains to my face. I could swear that it was delicious, I got what I wanted anyway. While I was happily making love to her fluids, she released my chin, put her right hand on the wall and waited like that until I swallowed all and finished my stupid efforts.

She then put her index finger of her left hand in her mouth, collecting saliva as much as she could, released my shoulders and brought her finger to my mouth.

"Just lick, don't suck yet"

She made me lick her finger until all that saliva was cleaned.

She slowly put her finger in my mouth, making me lick, suck, kiss her delicate finger. Normally, I would not find this interesting but I definitely was feeling horny and thankful.

She removed her finger, dried it rubbing on my face and hair, stepped back and sat down to put her slippers back on.

"Breakfast in 10!" and left.

I stayed in bed digesting what happened. I liked every moment of it and stayed hard for the most part. The thing was, me being under constant seduction but no relief. I decided to jerk off quickly before breakfast otherwise I would not get relaxed all day.

When I got up from the bed, I saw that she put some clothes on the bed. They were my trousers and t-shirt which I liked and used frequently. I kind of calculated that she had no problem with my outfits but she was declaring that she had a say in what I wear or anything.

I hardly would believe that anyone would notice her or stop to stare at her in crowd (unless she had that skirt and heels on) but she had the confidence to test a grown man's limits that easily. Especially in the brink of a new relationship, with a man who never had shown any interest in her before. There were no signs that she had an upper hand against me until the hand thing, as far as I knew.

With these thoughts in my mind, I forgot to jerk off, put on the clothes she chose and joined her in the breakfast.

theyRule
theyRule
156 Followers