Asymmetry Ch. 06

Story Info
Confusion for Carla.
5.3k words
4.76
6.6k
5

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay in bed, staring at the stone white ceiling.

Had this really just happened?

He'd tied me, beaten me, then fucked me. I'd given up my body for his pleasure, and I'd loved every second of it. But that wasn't the point. Lying alone, I felt like yesterday's newspaper - read, then discarded when no longer needed.

My feelings for Conrad were genuine. My desire to please him was real. The more he harnessed my submissive desires, the more unwavering my desire to satisfy him became. Now though, it seemed the blind trust I'd placed in him had been wildly misplaced.

Perhaps I'd gotten carried away. He was so far out of my league in terms of looks and wealth, and clearly had a hell of a lot of experience in the lifestyle. He must have been used to having far more glamorous women bow to his every whim. Guiding me, as a complete newbie, must've felt like a chore.

Still lying in bed, I formulated a plan. I wanted to prove to him that I wasn't as soft, and to express my gratitude for the time he'd taken to guide me. I would surprise him with breakfast in bed. To date, no one alive had been able to resist my rather excellent eggs benedict.

As the sliver of light creeping through the curtains grew, I rolled my fingertips over my mound. I felt sore, but in a good way. He kept my arousal in check in such an expert manner. No man had ever brought to the point of no return then held me there for so long. It just made the savage way he fucked me even more mind blowing. Last night, I'd come hard enough to satisfy a thousand people.

When eight O' clock rolled around, I sprung from the bed. It was time to put my plan into action. Phase one of my mission was simple - shower and spruce myself up. Surely a simple enough task.

However, nothing could prepare me for what I found in the spare room's en-suite. The cupboards were stocked like the cosmetics aisle at a fucking department store, with every conceivable toiletry or beauty product in stock. It was like the spare room was a ready to roll out crash pad for whichever fuck toy Conrad invited over.

I stepped into the shower, and even though the warm water made my skin glow, I shivered at the thought of what I'd become. I pictured a succession of beautiful women, all captivated by Conrad's charm, then discarded to the box room as soon as they were surplus to requirements. Why did the ones you'd fallen hardest for always hurt you the most?

Unperturbed though, I stepped out of the shower. I was determined to show Conrad I was more than just a weekend distraction. I wanted to prove myself to him, to show I wasn't like the other girls he toyed with. Fortunately, phase two of my operation contained my secret weapon - my sexiest black underwear.

In an out of character moment from my normally prudish nature, I'd bought them on the pretence of surprising a partner while at college. The panties were teasingly translucent and crotchless, while the bra was strapless and low cut. However, Conrad was the first guy I'd ever felt confident enough with to show them off to. I'd always been so shy about my body, but he had made me feel so much more confident in my own skin. He was the first guy I'd been with who seemed to appreciate me for who I was.

Once changed, I did a little twirl in front of the mirror and grinned, thinking of Conrad's reaction when he saw me. The third phase of my operation was the last - sneak into the kitchen to prepare a killer breakfast, then pounce on Conrad while he was still in bed. With any luck, my second toe curling orgasm in just a few hours would be shortly forthcoming.

However, my heart sank as soon as I entered the hallway.

Voices coming from the living room?

My mission to surprise Conrad had failed. I knew he had his finger on the pulse, but why the hell was he up this early on a Saturday, and more to the point, who was with him?

Intrigued, I crept down the hallway, and the voices became clearer.

He's with another woman!?

He'd moved on pretty fucking quickly. At least I knew why I'd been jettisoned to the spare room. I needed to be well out the way before the real fun for the evening arrived. Had he tied her up and fucked her too? There was no mistaking the femininity of the voice, even with a woolly and Scottish accent.

It would destroy me if they were cuddled up together on the sofa. I swear, my heart would shatter my heart into a thousand pieces. I had to see though. I needed some closure -- to find out what the hell was really going on.

With every step towards the lounge, my heart rate multiplied, anticipating the moment I'd see what I dreaded so much. As I got closer though, the voices became clearer, and they didn't sound like those of a besotted couple. In fact, it sounded like an argument.

"I'm telling you," the female, Scottish voice said. "You can't rush. It will only end badly in the long run."

"Just because things are moving quickly, doesn't mean they're being rushed," Conrad replied, clearly irate. "Besides, it's not as if you have any evidence to judge that."

Baffled, I stepped into the lounge. The picture painted in my head was instantly erased. Pacing around the room, Conrad was speaking to the mystery, bodyless voice via speaker phone.

"I never said I had any evidence," the Scottish voice said calmly. "I'm just going on past experience."

Conrad looked up and saw me. A smile spread across his face as he looked me over, and my insides glowed with confidence.

"Well, thank you for your advice, Erin," he said. "It's always a pleasure to speak to you."

"You too, dear," she replied. "Stay safe, and remember what I said."

Conrad rang off. Without a second's warning, I pounced, leaping on top of him and nuzzling into his chest.

"Well, isn't this a nice surprise, Miss James," he said, combing his hands through my hair and kissing me on the shoulder."

"I thought you might like it, Sir," I grinned looking up at him. "Who was that?"

"Oh that," he paused. "Just an old acquaintance. She gave me a lot of advice early in my business career, and we still stay in touch now."

"Very interesting, Sir," I replied arily, slowly tracing my fingers up his thigh towards his crotch.

Conrad laughed, before pecking my temple again. "If I didn't know any better, Miss James, I'd say you were trying to soften me up."

My hand found his cock, and I felt his body tense as I rubbed it through his trousers. "Well, I wanted to surprise you, Sir. Why are you up so early?"

"I had to get some work done last night, unfortunately, Miss James, and we didn't finish what we needed to either. That's the drawback of running your own business. Things can't just wait till Monday morning sometimes."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Sir," I replied with veiled sarcasm, feeling him harden beneath my touch. "Would you like me to get you some breakfast?"

He put a hand under my chin and lifted my head to kiss me on the lips. "That's very sweet of you to offer, Miss James, but I've already eaten I'm afraid. Do feel free to get yourself anything you would like, though."

"Oh, it's ok, Sir. I don't normally eat breakfast" I grabbed his fully stiffened shaft, and squeezed. "There's one thing down here I am quite hungry for though."

His eyebrows raised and I knew I'd caught him off guard. "You don't eat breakfast, Miss James. Is that so?"

"I never have time, so I don't usually bother, Sir," I replied, hand still on his shaft.

"What if I told you that it would please me if you ate some breakfast?"

"Then I would have something, Sir."

Immediately, his cock twitched. "Good girl. Go off to the kitchen and fetch yourself something now, please."

I went to the kitchen and quickly buttered some toast. The reaction of his cock wasn't lost on me. Control was a drug to him, and he desired it in far more than a sexual sense.

"Good girl," he said as I returned to the living room. "I'm very pleased you decided to get something."

"Thank you, Sir," I replied, finishing my toast. "I like that I could please you in that way." I put my plate down and found his crotch again. "But, like I said before, this is what I'm really hungry for."

"Well, that is quite a surprise," he smirked. "I must say, I thought you were far too innocent for that kind of language, Miss James."

I giggled as I rubbed harder on his shaft. "It's all because of you, Sir. You're the one who gets me ridiculously worked up."

"I'm certainly very glad I can do that to you, Miss James." With a firm grip, he took my wrist and pulled my hand away from his member. "Listen, I have to make another call. I'm sure I can find a way to keep you occupied though. Would you like that?"

"Of course I would, Sir," I replied, looking up at him. "I've loved everything you've done to me so far."

"Good girl. Go back to my bedroom and open the wardrobe. You'll find a duffel bag inside. Bring it to me, please."

I smiled, pecking him on the cheek. "Of course, Sir."

No one entering the bedroom now would have any idea of our escapades last night. With the duvet neatly folded, and any 'extra curricular' items now well out of sight, the room would've belonged to a normal, vanilla couple in the eyes of any stranger.

I knew the truth though, and also where to find it. I stood before the large, mahogany wardrobe, knowing that it led to another world. A world free from judgement; one where I could embrace my true nature and indulge in my fantasies.

Opening it, I took a few seconds to fully absorb its contents. A variety of crops, paddles and other whips lined the inside of one door, while on the other hung a plethora of ropes, chains and other restraints. The wardrobe itself contained a multitude of drawers, each surely littered with the implements that lined my darkest fantasies.

I picked up the crop we had used last night and playfully swished it through the air. A ripple of goosebumps rose across my arm as I remembered Conrad's warning.

I'm going to make you suffer for your pleasure tonight, Miss James.

Feeling my folds moisten, I saw the drawstring bag I needed and headed back to the living room.

"Good girl," Conrad said as I re-entered, now perched on the sofa with his laptop on top of him. "I'd bet you'd love to see what's inside, wouldn't you?"

"Of course I would, Sir," I giggled, sitting down next to him. "I never know what surprises you've got up your sleeve for me."

"Well as I said, Miss James, I'm going to be busy for a little bit. However, I could certainly do with some eye candy until then. Would you like to help me out with that?"

"I would love to, Sir." I wrapped my arm around his torso. "I love knowing that I can please you like that."

"Very good," he said firmly. "In that case, I'd like you to stand up and strip for me."

Standing up, I wiggled my bum playfully at him. I'd never knowingly turned on another man before, and knowing how hard I made Conrad's cock made me burn with desire.

I tried to create a show, undoing my bra, before allowing it to slide slowly down my body. When it dropped to the floor, I remembered his words from yesterday, and folded it neatly at my side.

"Good girl," he said after I'd slid my panties down my thighs and placed them on top of my bra. "Now, up on the coffee table please, on your knees."

I obliged, clambering onto its glass surface, shivering a little as I felt the coolness beneath my shins.

Conrad stood up, pulling a length of rope from the drawstring bag. "Given how much you enjoyed my rope work last night, I can't imagine you'll have too many complaints about this, Miss James."

From my kneeling position, he eased me down, so that I was lying on my front across the length of the table. Then, he bent my knees so that the soles of my feet pointed to the ceiling forward and bound my ankles together.

"You're going to be my little plaything, Miss James," he said, pulling the binding tight. "You're going to be a toy for my own enjoyment. How does that make you feel?"

"I like it, Sir," I replied. "I just want to please you and turn you on."

"You do a little bit more than just like it, Miss James." I gasped as he ran his fingers across my slick pussy lips. "You love being my little submissive plaything, don't you?"

Next, he pulled my arms behind me and bound my wrists together behind my back. To complete the hogtie, he roped my bound wrists and ankles together.

"There we go," he stood back and admired his handiwork. "My little submissive slut, all tied up for my pleasure. You'll certainly give me something to admire while I work, Miss James."

He returned to his laptop, and as I craned my neck to look in his direction, the smirk etched across his face was more than evident. It made no sense, but for some reason, knowing I was pleasing him, even in such an impassive way, thrilled me. I flexed against the rope, and feeling it tight against my skin, knew there was no escape.

"You're certainly looking very pleased with yourself, Miss James," he looked up from his work. It was only then that I realised my grin stretched from ear to ear.

"I just love that I can please you like this, Sir," I giggled. "I love how you use me, even if it drives me crazy sometimes."

I fidgeted more as he tapped against the keyboard. Was I abnormal for enjoying this so much? I had absolutely no control of the situation; literally anything could happen to me from this point forward. Yet for some reason, being completely at his mercy thrilled me. Instead of overwhelming me with fear, it drove me wild with lust.

I waited in silence for what felt like an eternity, before he finally got up and moved behind me. I shrieked as he ran two fingers over my mound.

"You are so fucking wet, and I've barely laid a finger on you, Miss James," he said. "I hate to think what kind of mess you'd make if I got hold of you for any length of time."

I grunted loudly as he slipped a finger inside my folds. "You are such a little slut for me," he muttered, pushing his finger back and forth. "You're always wet and ready for me."

"It's you who makes me this wet," I moaned louder as a second finger entered me.

"Don't you dare forget to call me Sir again," he said sharply. I screamed as his free hand slammed down on my behind. "You're so desperate for my cock," he snarled as he continued to finger me. "I bet you'd even take it in this cute little asshole of yours if I wanted it there."

I whimpered as his fingers pressed deeper inside me. My abnormalities were clear now. The language he used would have mortified most people, but for me, it simply fueled my desire. I wanted to be his, to be his plaything, to be used as he desired, but most importantly, to please him.

"Unfortunately, I have a call to make," he said. "Otherwise that's exactly where I'd be intent on sticking my cock right now." I yelped as he spanked my arse again. "However, I do have something that should keep you occupied for the time being."

He returned to the drawstring bag and retrieved a round dark object, about the same size as a ping pong ball. "Ever seen one of these before, Miss James?"

"No, Sir," I panted, still recovering from the exertions of his fingers.

"It's a vibrating egg," he said, moving back behind me. "I'm sure it will be more than enough to keep you occupied for the time being."

I inhaled sharply as its cool surface passed my labia with absolutely no trouble. All of a sudden, my pussy felt very full. The sensation was odd, with it not being a cock inside me. I clenched around it to keep it in place.

"I thought you might enjoy that." Conrad smirked as I wriggled. "There's something else about it I think you'll like, too."

He sat back down and picked up a small remote control. He pressed a button, and instantly I moaned as the egg hummed gently inside me.

"There we are," he said. "Try to be a good girl and not make too much noise, Miss James, and don't you dare come without my permission."

I whimpered softly as he took hold of his phone and began to dial. "Hi there, Keith," he said calmly. "Sorry I'm calling back a little bit later than planned." He stared at me very deliberately, clutching the remote. "I had some other business to attend to."

With a click of a button, I howled as he increased the intensity of the vibrations. Despite being small in size, the egg certainly packed quite a punch. All the while, Conrad was completely nonchalant, typing away as the call continued.

"Yes, I completely agree," he said. "However, a deal at that price gives us very little margin for error. We'd have to hit our sales targets to the letter in order to make that viable, and we both know there isn't any guarantee of that in the current climate."

Another click of the remote and I screeched loudly again. How an earth could something so small feel so damn good? Before, the egg was grinding me to a happy place, one where I was ridiculously wet, but there was no chance of me coming. With the latest setting though, the egg pulsed inside me, with the intensity increasing all the time.

"You have to remember," Conrad went on, "we might not even be able to ship this stuff overseas for a few months. Not if these changes in regulation come into force."

He increased the speed of the vibrations again and I moaned loudly. I couldn't stop panting as my pussy clenched around the incredible sensation.

"Sir," I spluttered. "Sir, I'm going to come."

Conrad did not bat as much as an eyelid in my direction, instead typing intermittently as he continued his discussion.

"Sir," I tried to speak louder to catch his attention, but that was nigh on impossible given my tied position and level of arousal. "I can't take much more of this, Sir."

His eyes hardened as he stopped typing.

"Keith, will you hold for a second please? There's something I need to sort out quickly."

He rose from the sofa, and with a click of the remote, stopped the vibrations, before crouching down next to the coffee table so that our eyes aligned.

"What do you think you are doing interrupting my phone call, Miss James?"

"I'm sorry, Sir," I panted, still trying to recover control of my senses. "It felt so good, and I was so close to coming. I couldn't take much more."

I yelped as he brought his hand down hard on my behind. "Your job right now, Miss James," he muttered, "is to give me something nice to look at while I finish my work this morning. You are an ornament for my pleasure."

"I'm sorry, Sir," I screamed as he smacked my arse again.

"I need to go back to this call, but I obviously can't trust you to keep quiet, can I, Miss James?"

Before I could respond, he stood up and returned to the drawstring bag, retrieving a large, black ball gag.

"Open your mouth, please."

Like the obedient ornament I'd become, I obliged with no hesitation. Without any difficulty, he forced it into my mouth, fastening the leather strap tight behind my head.

"Much better, Miss James" he said, returning to the sofa. "At least I don't have to worry about being disturbed now."

He turned the vibrator on again, and I started to moan loudly. This time however, the gag muffled me, making me barely audible as he went back to the phone.

"Sorry about that, Keith," he said. "Let's look to wrap this up quickly now."

The egg's setting was low, but my level of arousal had reached the point that I was instantly on edge. As I wriggled and groaned, drool began to ooze from my mouth, pooling on the table below.

"I'm glad you agree about that now," he continued. "Right now, the core strategy just isn't succinct enough, and that needs to change going forward."

He increased the vibrations, and my hands and feet fidgeted mindlessly against their bonds. With the gag in place, my moans gave him no concern, and a devilish smirk now spread across his face.

"That sounds great," he went on. "So, we can say we've agreed in principle that you'll have something written up by this time next week."

12