Asymmetry Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't think it were possible, but he turned up the vibrator yet again. Fucking hell, this had to be it's maximum setting. My eyes bulged from their sockets as my limbs took on a life of their own. My heavy breathing was now as loud as my muted moans. My body tensed as I felt my orgasm about to rip through me.

"Okay, great. Let's talk about this again next week. Have a great weekend, Keith."

As soon as he rang off, he turned the egg off. I was seconds away from coming. My body flopped as much as it could against my restraints and I panted into my gag.

"Well, well, well." Conrad sidled up behind me and I gasped as he stroked my bum. "Haven't we made quite a mess, Miss James."

He gave me a playful pat on the behind before moving in front of me and crouching to look straight into my eyes.

"I think I'd make you clean up your mess straight away, if you didn't look so fucking sexy. You didn't come, did you?"

With innocent puppy eyes, I shook my head frantically.

"Good girl," he said. "There are so many things I want to do to you right now."

He reached behind me and undid the gag, and my heavy pants suddenly became audible. I looked down, and a large pile of drool had accumulated on the table beneath me.

"Yes," he went on. "I'd love to fill this mouth with something else right now."

He ran his thumb along my lower lip, and instinctively, I sucked on its tip.

"Oh, you like the idea of that do you, Miss James?" As he pushed his thumb further inside me, I nodded my head, desperate to feel him inside me, desperate to please him.

"Well, I was actually hoping to put something else inside you, Miss James. Something that would you fill you up a little bit better than my thumb."

He pulled his thumb from my mouth and began to unfasten his belt buckle. "I'd much rather fill you up with this."

His erection sprang out as he pulled his trousers down. Through my heavy breathing, I smiled, knowing it was me who'd made him so hard. As he forced his cock towards me, I instinctively craned my neck to towards it.

"That's it, Miss James," he grunted as my lips touched the tip of his cock. "You make me so fucking hard."

From my bound position, sucking his cock was far from a simple task. After being tied in this position for so long, straining my back and neck muscles to feel his warm hardness pass my lips was agonising. However, my desire to please him won out. I wanted to show him I wasn't like the other girls who'd passed through his spare room. I wanted to show I was obedient only to him.

"Fuck yes," he grunted, pressing his hands to the back of my head to help me take his cock deeper. "You are my sexy little slut, to use as I please, isn't that right, Miss James."

Before I could nod my head, or even muffle agreement, he switched the egg back on, and my body tensed at the sheer bliss of it all.

"Your holes belong to me," he grunted as his cock hit the back of my throat, "and they feel so fucking good."

With his cock filling my mouth, I struggled for air and my eyes began to stream. With so many sensations to take in, the wires of my mind were now completely scrambled.

"This is what you do to me," he moaned as he fucked my face harder. "You turn me on so much, wriggling around my coffee table. I want you so fucking bad."

He gripped my hair like he was ringing out a sponge, forcing me to take his shaft as deep as I could. That combined with the sensation of the egg caused me to scream into his cock.

"Fuck it," he grunted as he thrust into my mouth. "I want your pussy, Miss James. Now."

He pulled his cock from my mouth, and I spluttered like an old car trying to start. Drool oozed from my mouth, with a trail of saliva joining my lips to his tip. He moved behind me, and even though his fingers barely grazed my mound, I moaned loudly and writhed against my restraints.

"Fucking hell, you are so wet," he said, agressively rubbing my clit.

I squealed briefly as he removed the egg from my pussy. He took a few moments to tease me further, running the egg along my pussy lips, before he began to untie me. His hands were frantic, snatching at the rope and jostling my limbs as he loosened the rope.

"I want that pussy, now, Miss James."

He hauled me from the coffee table, before collapsing on the sofa with me in his lap. His kisses were reckless, snatching at my lips with his mouth as his hands groped my breasts, nails grinding into my skin.

"You are so fucking sexy, Miss James," he grunted between kisses. "I love having you as my little plaything."

"I love being yours, Sir," I wailed as he traced his hand down my navel and circled my clit. "I just want to please you so much."

"You do so much more than just please me," he growled before biting down on my bottom lip. "You drive me fucking insane, Miss James."

He kissed me deeply, driving his tongue into my mouth, causing my insides to melt. This is exactly where I wanted to be - in his arms, knowing I was the centre of his universe, doing all I could to please him.

"I want you on my cock, now," he said as he broke the kiss. "You are going to do the fucking though, Miss James."

He ran the tip of his cock along my outer lips, before helping me up so I could sit on him. I moaned loudly as his length sank into me. Although the vibrating egg had filled me well, it had only left me yearning for more, and this was on another level. His shaft was so long and thick. I don't think another one would ever satisfy me.

"Oh fuck, your pussy feels so good," he grunted as I sat balls deep on his lap. "Don't just sit there though. You're doing the fucking today."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and began to bob up and down on his cock. It was not a position I was used to. Normally, I loved nothing more than when he bent me over and took my pussy exactly how he wanted. I understood the psychology of the situation though. He was in charge and I would do exactly as he said to please him.

"You love being my little toy, don't you?" He began to spank my arse as I bounced up and down. "You are such a sexy little fuck toy."

"I do, Sir." I yelped sharply each time his hand struck my behind.

"You looked very pleased with yourself down there, making a mess of my coffee table," he growled. "You like being objectified, don't you? You like presenting yourself for my enjoyment."

"I fucking love it, Sir." I screamed as his hand came down hard on my thigh. "I love being able to please you and turn you on."

"Well you know how I like to treat girls who get off on turning me on, Miss James," he hissed, attempting to hold himself together. "But then, I think that just turns you on even more."

"I do, Sir," I howled with pleasure as he took hold of my hips and forced me down on his cock harder and harder. "I love how you tease me and use me."

"Good girl," he slapped my breast. "You love being my little pain slut don't you. You love me having complete control of your pleasure."

I could feel my juices streaming down my inner thighs. "Fuck yes, Sir."

"Come for me now, Miss James. Cream that little pussy of yours all over my cock."

With my arms wrapped around his neck, I gripped hard at his hair as I slammed down on his cock as hard as I could.

"That's it, Miss James," he grunted. "Your pussy feels so fucking good on my cock. Who does it belong to?"

"It belongs to you, Sir," I screamed, sensing my pleasure about to erupt from within me. "You decide when I come."

"Correct," he growled. "Come for me now, Miss James."

I forced myself down on his cock as hard as I could, with his hand continually spanking my thigh. My moans became louder and louder, until finally my orgasm ripped through me and I flopped on top of him.

"Good girl," he said, kissing me on the forehead. "It's not just you who's desperate to come though, Miss James."

Carefully, he lifted my quivering body and sat me down next to him on the sofa. His cock was still rock hard and glistening with my juices.

"This is what you do to me, Miss James," he began to stroke his cock. "I don't think anyone else could distract me from my work like you have."

After a short period of stroking, his eyes closed and his body tensed up. "Fuck yes," he groaned before his thick load shot all over the sofa.

"Feeling better now, Sir?" I giggled, nestling my head into his shoulder.

"You really are the perfect, sexy, little plaything, Miss James," he gasped between deep heavy breaths. "No one has ever made me lose control like that, ever."

"It was absolutely amazing, Sir." I craned my neck to kiss him on the cheek. "No one else has ever made me feel the way you do."

He closed his eyes, a smile of sheer ecstasy still spread across his face and let out a long sigh. "Well, I'm certainly glad the feeling is mutual, Miss James." He wrapped his arm around me and smiled. "Right now, you need to get yourself ready for your sister's party. There are a few things we need to discuss before you go though."


12